Frankie Oliver

Invite how do I...

Melbourne ☆ Apothecary CashierKay
17 year old Pureblood Human ☆ her/she

The news of the pregnancy had led Frankie to run.  Actually it had been a choice for the pair of them.  Orion and Frankie ran.  It had seemed like a decent idea at the time.  They had made it pretty far… they had plans to just live and not deal with the fact they had managed to be teen parents.  However what they had not expected was that they would be followed and then found by his father.  She had not left much by way of notes, they had just ran, and she had not returned to school.  It had not been the best idea, especially considering her family had decided she would not return to school.  Not that she minded, she didn’t really want to return to school.  The baby itself was a bit of an issue.  She didn’t know how Tally would have handled it anyway.  Like most things right now- it was for the best. 

That however, didn’t mean she was happy with the solution.  Right about now she wanted to be asleep in her bed.  She was tired all the time now.  The only thing she was happy about was she could sit for right now.  Orion had been sent to Greece to live with his grandparents.  So he could focus on everything he needed to focus on.  His sister and brother had been helpful to her however.  His older sister often checked in on her and wanted her to know that she was welcome to visit anytime.  She had even offered to take her in.  Her father’s were not thrilled with her but they were not about to let her out of their sight again. 

She yawned as she stood behind the counter, it had been a relatively boring day- not too many customers, and those who came in had about everything to offer in way of advice or speculation of the baby’s, gender.  She was just 5 months along at this point but the bump was starting to look more like a bump and not bloating.  She missed Orion.  Sher missed her friends, but she didn’t necessarily know how to talk to them about what happened.  Where she went and why.  she drew shapes on the counter absently.  The bell chimed and she looked up to see a face she had not seen since April.  She looked down to collect herself before she greeted him.  ”Hi Alex.”  She smiled.  In spite of everything she was happy to see him.  Even if he wasn’t happy to see her. 

Spencer ☆ Sixth Year ☆ Guitarist/Vocalist - Local School Hero!✩ Kaitore
19 year old Halfbreed Sorceraic ☆ HE/HIM

Things hadn't been adding up towards the 'positive' note for him, not for quite a while now that he had time away from others to just think through everything he had to endure. There were plenty of stuff he still couldn't even believe had been in actual existence and learned more about people that he was probably better off being ignorant about. Knowledge, it could be a very dangerous and damning presence and he was given a bit of a taste of what he had put a few people through his 'admission of truth' about his not so healthy countenance. Even if the very extent of what it was had to be kept as a larger secret and purely for the safety and comfortability of other people in his life. 

Today was intended to be awkward one, at least for him so far that he had known. He had started early in trying to figure out a proper compound for at least 'easing' the issues with his state of existence and by connection the fate that awaited for any male that came from a line of his Mother's people. He had ran out of fresh rowan and needed more to see if it could be concentrated enough to assist in application for a more 'spiritual' wound - something that couldn't be managed outwardly in the flesh. 

It had landed Alexander at not only the Apothecary he knew of but also perhaps the only one he could feel he'd trust. Before he had entered there was a bit of anxiety that welled up inside, he had worried where Frankie had been - if she'd be inside or not. He had inhaled a deep and brief breath before pushing inwards where his odd-cobalt hues settled on the person he had felt anxiety over seeing first. Not from any dislike but it was just one of those things that tended to well up within after some time apart, that gap of uncertainty on how things would go. 

"Hey there, Frankie, didn't expect to see you! . . . In. . .Your own home. Haha" He rubbed the back of his neck as he approached the counter not aware of her condition until he made it there and could see the formation of the bump along her abdomen. "Woah, I. . . Didn't know. Congratulations?" He wasn't sure if she were happy about it, it certainly was a different kind of work and life altering existence than he would have even guessed at, but it did put a few pieces of the puzzle that lingered together. "How are you holding up?"

She was just as anxious.  The truth was she had run because she knew what her family would think.  They had not been happy, and they had been even less happy with her and Orion skipping town and ending up elsewhere.  It was not as though she wanted to be a teen mom.  Now she would be and she was finishing up school with some correspondence.  What happened next she was not sure about.  She smiled at Alex however, in spite of everything she was still happy to see him.  She had felt rather lonely the past few months.  With Orion gone, her only visitors were his older sister who was rather kind to her, brought the kids over and they seemed ti like Frankie, and honestly her dads were enamored with the dark haired Greek… she had been a ballerina they were familiar with. 

”Thanks.”  She said as she looked down at the bump and she shrugged.  She was less happy abut the things that has come with this revelation, Orion being banished to Greece.  Her being forced to leave school and work at the Apothecary.  ”If it makes you feel better, no one knows.”  She said honestly,  It had not been something she had told anyone.  She didn’t want anyone to know what was going on.  She knew her dads would look for her.  She left them a note to not worry but they worried.  Of course. 

”I am okay…”  She said though she was sort of okay.  She smiled to sell it.  ”How are you?  How is school?”  She asked out of curiosity.  She looked at him and smiled.  ”I am really glad to see you.”  She said honestly.  ”Things kind of happened really fast.”  She said by way of explanation.  Sher had then not been sure how she was supposed to address everything. 

It seemed as if Frankie was in good health, as one could be carrying about a baby and probably dealing with all of the issues that come from it when having to deal with schooling and parents. Admittedly, he was more surprised to see her working as a Cashier but at the same time it seemed like an attempt by one or both of her fathers to start her on a different track of provision. The tip of his fingers tapped against the countertop in thought while his head shook lightly in an attempt to stay as modest as possible. "You don't need to thank me. And not really~, I still feel shocked." The usual smile that embraced his face grew with a light laughter to accompany it. 

"There are just. . . Somethings you just don't or can't go around telling people about. That much I get, someone may not understand or take it to mean something that it doesn't." Both of his hands pulled from the counter and pressed into the depths of his jacket pocket. "The important thing really is if you feel you have your support system worked out and if they're positive enough for you to not stress out about too much. That and having cravings met no matter how crazy they may sound - Might find yourself with a pickles and ice cream feel.

Not that he expected that, he's heard rumors but has never seen such a drastic craving. 

"I'm. . . Alright, It could always be worse." It was more so a lie he told himself enough that he had to sell it to others. Nothing had truly been 'alright', Things before April were already bad and April just made the tipping point of everything roll down even faster in an avalanche of issues. "As far as school goes I'm not doing as well as I hope to in certain classes but hopefully that will change soon." That was something that would change one way or another, either in something unexpectedly good or forebodingly bad. "Though, I am glad to see you too. Missed seeing you around school or even outside of it and all.

Maybe it was a twist of fate, he was told to 'Make peace' with those he considered closest to him. It seemed more than coincidental at this point - in this moment. "I hope you didn't think that having a kiddo would mean I was going to let you give up on your dream. You can start making baby fashions and work your way up as the years go by!"

Frankie nodded.  It had been a long time, she felt like a lot had happened and since he was here, it was not like she would be doing anything out of the ordinary, not to mention she was a slightly embarrassed.  Mostly because she had become her mother.  Her Biological mother anyway.  The one thing she did like about Orion’s sister was she never made her feel like she was some kind of slutty teen mom.  Which had been the assessment from a few people.  ”When I told Orion we made decided to leave Australia and we couldn’t tell anyone.  We didn’t want to be found.”  She said as she looked up at Alex sheepishly.  ”I planned to owl you when we got settled.”  Which was the truth.  Frankie had every intention of owling her friends when she had the chance and it just didn’t work out that way. 

”His dad came after us, and my parents and his parents decided we needed to be apart.”  Which made her frown.  She knew Orion had been excited, after the initial shock anyway.  She ws just as shocked.  But she did have that slight excitement now, she wanted to be a good mother, the mother that she didn’t have.  Not that she hated her life.  Sometimes she wished her mom had at least been a little involved.  ”His sister and brother live here.  My dads love his sister she is a retired ballerina, they have seen preform so they are truly enamored with her.  But I like her she’s been helpful, she has two kids of her own.” She explained.  Doe also allowed her to get in touch with Orion when she was over there.  She just wished she was with Orion.  

”They decided I should be here, and not in school, and I’ve just been too embarrassed to say anything honestly.”  She looked down for a second.  Her moods had been all over the place and she came around the counter and she hugged Alex, tightly.  She had missed him.  A lot.  It seemed insane to have this life… She smiled at him and tucked her hair behind her ears.  ”I missed you a lot…I think it got to the point I just didn’t know what to say anymore.  The last time I saw you seemed so… I don’t know… Not great.”  She said with a small sigh. 

”Turns out I was knocked up and just moody as hell.”  She said as she leaned against the counter.  ”No weird cravings for me honestly.  I just want Orange sherbet a lot…”  She said with a smile.  ”I could use some now…”  She said as she looked at him.  ”Did you come to get something- do you have time for sherbet?” 

"Woah, hey, you don't owe me an explanation - I mean I am hardly a person to judge about anything in any situation anyways. You were doing what you thought has been right for you." Whether it was right or wrong, that was his opinion to make - for him it was more important that she had some form of strong support when things would get rough. Even more so when he could empathize due to his own experiences that seemed to be growing by the days. "The person in the situation always has a much different view than others that are looking from the outside. Many might judge or have opinions from beliefs or past experiences, but the current experience will always be something that is unique to the person."

Alex pressed one of his hands through his hair to shift some of the strands from his view. "His dad must be quick on the up to catch up. Two magical folks can be hard to track under the best of circumstances." He offered a friendly light laughter, the expression that showered over her face showed enough that  he had assumed she felt her plan had been foiled by some nosy adult. "Sounds like you have a pretty good support system then and didn't even know it." A firm nod flowed from him. "And your child will still have connection to their family too, which is usually an upside if they're about as excited as you are." Usually, he had almost said always at least until he had to look at both of their own childhoods - what had lacked. 

He could see where embarrassed could come into play, people didn't take certain news easily and judgement often came like a boomerang with blade embedded into the edges. "Oh, that I get what you mean. Things have been happening left and right so I figured I needed a bit of a vacation with Cass.  Turns out, getting drunk in Vegas makes you accelerate plans you had for much, much later." He had intended on continuing, until the sudden embrace formed. His own arms wrapped around her tightly into a hug. "I've missed you too, Frankie. Hehe, It's hard to find what to say sometimes. And you're right they weren't great but... Not really for the expected reasons.

What was he supposed to say? There were many things he couldn't say, information and knowledge that were like weights crushing him. Each held in secret felt more like a 'Lie' than a way to protect people, not from the truth either but from what could come from it in the larger scheme. Yet, being around them physically was perhaps just as much as inviting that risk too. 

"Oh, THAT reason, yea, we didn't expect that one either I guess, huh? Haha. Ah, well, you know it happens when it gets to the covers being tossed around." Unless, they didn't use covers, but that wasn't an image he wanted implanted in his head. "Oh, no, I have plenty of time! Well. . . Okay, that's kind of relative considering stuff. Gives us chance to catch up. That and for me to probably tell you something person to person anyways. Let's just say it kind of re-routes back to the whole 'Vegas - drunk' fiasco."

When he said Vegas she already knew what he was going to say.  It seemed pretty young to get married honestly.  People changed and none of them really knew who the hell they were at this point in their lives.  Frankie wasn’t sure that she wanted to be with Orion for the rest of her life but she knew that she was part of his life for the rest of hers.  Right now she was in love with him, but that didn’t mean it would be forever.  She sighed heavily.  ”He’s pretty quick and good at tracking apparently.  I mean its not like we were as careful as we should have been.”  she said with a sigh.  ”I had been thinking about running away all year honestly.  I haven’t been happy.”  she claimed. 

It was odd to admit it now.  ”I don’t feel like I belonged.  I mean I still don’t really belong.  I am just like this extra side note to everyone.”  She said.  ’Orion at least made me feel like I was important.”  he had been very good at that.  She sighed heavily.  ”you married her.”  she said. It was sort of predictable in many ways.  ”I meant he moment you said Vegas it was pretty obvious what happened.”  she said with s mall smile

There often was only a few ways a story could go when it came to a place like Vegas, and almost always, it was the same one that many if not all landed on. The other being they may have lost a kidney or some other organ in a card game. The truth of it all, the original intention had been to be an inspiration consider that his own 'Rest of the Life' was unlikely in the bigger picture - at least from what he knew and understood. It didn't mean not to fight but meant not to be surprised. "Guess that explains one of the reasons why you were out on that bench that day, you were thinking about it then too I bet." If it had been all year then it seemed to be a likely thought to come across for him. 

"I mean, does anyone 'really' belong? Hehe, I think belonging is just something you have to make for yourself in a way." Maybe that was just too idealistic of a view? It was a thought and consideration that struck within his mind. "But you know, just because others don't say it or act a certain way, it doesn't mean that you aren't important to them. What one person sees as a funny way of showing it - another may think they're fully secure and ready to trust that distance can't break up that bond." That, of course, was when communication would need to be at the forefront of mutual understanding. 

Alexander's hand rose up and rubbed at the back of his neck with a weakened and bashful laughter that echoed after the accusation. "Yea, wasn't the original plan. It was actually just supposed to be an unveiling of proposing. Not . . . Actually go through with it then and there. But one too many drinks got the best of us." He had wanted to make the deal that if he survived - if he could live that there would be groundwork towards some kind of future. "A kind of. . .'If I manage to survive the operation - then we can we start that future' kind of idea. Let's just say. . . A lot of people weren't happy what so ever. Er. . . Not that I blame or anything. Of course, most aren't really in my shoes so they don't know my mindset too much."

Frankie nodded.  ”I was.”  she was being honest.  ”I wanted to go somewhere I might feel as though I belonged.”  she said honestly.  She was looking for the magical feeling of belonging.  She felt a lot of her feelings were driven by the hormones now.  She let out a sigh as she leaned against the counted.  She was easily tired now.  The whole living with another life inside of her was such a strange thing.  Her Dads had been great honestly.  They were mad at her for running instead of telling them what the hell was going on.  However, Orion’s sister and brother were in constant contact with them as they searched for the pair.  She had to admit that she missed Orion. 

Letting out a small sigh she shrugged.  ”I suppose.”  she let out a soft sigh. ”I don’t think its one of those things that will really change for me you know?”  she wondered why anyone would want her when her mother didn’t want her.  That was such a painful feeling.  She knew how lucky she was to have the family she had, but there was always that little hint of doubt in her mind.  They headed towards the exit. 

Though Frankie thought they were too young, it was not really for her to judge.  ”Alex if you are happy, I am happy.”  That was all she could really say as his friend.  If he was happy, then she was happy.  Not everyone worked the same way.  She figured if her days had been numbered she may have married Orion.  However she was having his kid- if things worked out she would be happy, if not she could only hope they were able to co-parent.  ”No understands anything until they have experienced it themselves.  All I can say is that as long as you both are happy I am happy for you.” 

Alex wasn't sure if he should have seen it coming but he also wasn't going to curse the fact that he had managed to get more time to hang around her before she had decided to run off. "I get it, I mean. . . For a few months I didn't really feel like I 'belonged' with my Sister and her family that she grew. I was. . . So out of sorts, a stranger amongst strangers. I took them easily but even then there was so much that I didn't know, I didn't understand. That I still don't truly understand." His teeth bit into his lower lip to chew lightly as he took in a deep breath before exhaling it out. "But I know now that it's really the struggles that make the belonging hold a feeling, you know? When you go through ups and downs and the tough times they either push people away or make them grow stronger together." Whether they were truly 'closer' would remain a bit of an enigma, at least until his own situation was closer to 'fixed' as it could be. 

"Why not? I mean, you belong with your dad's that much is true. It may not feel like it but their home is your home and they try to make it that for you." He glanced towards her with his head tilted to the side. "Besides, you also belong around me. Well, more so you're -stuck- with me, but that's just me making it sound nicer." A friendly wink beckoned from him as he smiled widely. As they exited his hands pressed into his pockets to protect from the chill. "You're, like, one of my best friends and all after all." Something inside told him he needed to make that clear to her. 

A weak chuckle escaped from him. "I'm happy - we're happy. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't worried or concerned. When you know time is every bit of a commodity than usual, it makes you wonder if you're going to be impactful enough to offer that happiness before 'Times up.'" That was his problem, across the board, it didn't extend just to Cassandra. To his friends, family, and, of course, the fans. Would he have enough of a life to invest productive intentions? To inspire someone, anyone, to find their own greatness? "That's why I'm still supportive of your fashion dream. Being a mother just means you'll be even MORE admired, someone who took to their dreams and provided for the life in them. Granted, I think you'd make an awesome mum too."