Matthew Belmont

Give an answer, ask a question!

Narragyambie ★ Sadrienne
51 year old Halfblood Human ☆ He/Him

A bit of fun. Answer the question posted last, and have your character ask a question. Want to answer more than just the latest question? Use the quote button!

-----------

Okay, I've been out of it for a while... (hah!)... what's fun to do in Narrie these days?

Narragyambie ✩ Kaitore
26 year old Halfbreed Fairy ☆ HE/HIM

There are a few good bars about, but if you're looking for less typical places. Well, there is this one paintball places - indoors. 

Anyone know of any good bookstores? I'm looking for something a bit active for a. . . Project.

16 year old Halfblood Human ☆ He/Him

I don't know about bookstores, I find the library at school usually has everything I need. And if it doesn't, Mrs T is good about getting it for me. She's not as bad as people say. I think.

I think I have a crush on someone. What do I do? What do I do if I might probably have a crush on two someones?

Spencer ☆ Sixth Year ☆ Guitarist/Vocalist - Local School Hero!✩ Kaitore
19* year old Halfbreed Sorceraic ☆ HE/HIM

Oh boy, that's always a hitter - believe you me! As someone who went into that situation (And did horrible, let me not even play that off!) I'd say be honest with yourself first. Who do you find interest in more? If you don't know the answer just try to find out more about them, while, of course, avoiding playing with their hearts or your own heart, you know? When you know for certain you'll have more courage to tell them. 

So, uh. . . Out of curiosity, asking for a friend, how do you tell loved ones 'Maybe bye' just before a major er . . Surgery? I've always wondered the right way to go about it. 

49 year old Pureblood Human ☆ She/Her

Just do it. However feels best. There's nothing worse than being left without anything that could possibly have been a goodbye, no.. extra-tight hug, or hand squeeze. It doesn't have to be so obvious, but it does have to exist. Something that feels like a goodbye, even if you can't call it one.

Speaking of which. How do you say "hello" to someone you've not seen in years? How do you get back to the way things were before you were separated?

Flinders ☆ Fifth Year ☆ Student✩ Shell
15 year old Halfblood Human ☆ She/Her

Just... say "Hello!"  I assume it's a friend or family right?  They'll want to see you too!  Give 'em a big old hug!  Or do secret handshake or something.  Just whatever you used to do.  The more you think on it the more awkward you're going to be about it and the weirder it is for everyone.

What country would you  most like to visit?  I'm always looking to add ideas to my book!

Flinders ☆ Sixth Year ☆ Flinders Student✩ Chromatic
2018 year old Halfblood Human ☆ She/Her

Japan has always been a favorite place of mine, but I also lived there for a while. I think I would really like to go back and explore Spain more. 

How do you admit to your dad that after very purposely avoiding anything that could lead you down the healthcare path, that its actually something yuo might want to do?

Melbourne ☆ Investigative Journalist✩ Kaitore
26 year old Halfbreed Dhampir ☆ HE/HIM

Sometimes you just have to bite the bullet and say it. Trust me, I hated having to admit to my own Mother about something I'd been trying to push off. But it will probably work out in the end with a bit of teasing. 

Back to the subject of Mothers. . . How do I get mines to -stop- trying to get me to give her grandchildren? It's beginning to get a bit creepy. 

Tally Staff ☆ IWP undercover Agent/Professor of Magical TheoryPoppy
2018 year old Muggleborn Human ☆ He/Him

The way I see it is that you have a variety of options before you. The first is simple, kill your mother. The second, kill yourself. The third, tell her that you are impotent and that grandchildren will never happen. The forth, find a poor family with a single infant, tell them that for a few times a week you would like to borrow their infant and pass it off as your own. Advise these people that for this small and simple service you will pay a stipend too them monthly to put aforementioned child through school, college, rehabilitation programs etc. The fifth, actually bite the bullet and give her a grandchild at first you may not like it, but I can assure you that biology will make it so you will love, protect and generally do whatever the little sprog wants. The sixth and final one is, just be honest with her. Tell her how you feel and explain that if she continues to put pressure on you to reproduce before you are ready that it will cause a great strain on your relationship with not only her but also your significant other.

As for my question, it is this, Is there really any such thing as "morality"?