Players Shio
24 year old Muggleborn Human ☆ She/Her

Ignatius Larue
House: Bourke

Iggy is of the quiet sort, often keeping to the edge of social gatherings even though he really quite enjoys the company of people. He enjoys books and hand crafts. You might find something tucked into your book bag if he's struck with inspiration, though he won't know quite what to do with himself if you insist on thanking him too much. He likes thunderstorms and walking around in the rain. He never seems to catch a cold.
He loves Quidditch and will be quite happy to listen to someone talk about their favourite teams all day.
He is a fairy, but he doesn't like to be treated any differently and will rarely bring it up. It's not immediately obvious that he isn't human unless you look too closely at his eyes or the tips of his ears.

What's needed?
I'm up for anything at all! Friends, datemates, rivals, teammates... Though when it comes to specific dynamics I like those to develop naturally, especially when it comes to ships. I find if I start out with the goal of 'let's get these two together' it doesn't work as well as if it developed organically.

✩ Moddies ✩ Kaitore

*Waves* Hai-lou! I am you're friendly neighborhood Kai!

At last, at last, a fairy graces us! Keeping in line with your desire for a more 'organic' flow, I will eschew the usual character to character link ups! Instead~, I'll point out a few players who have characters that can definitely help fill in the mold! For example~!

@Cait Our awesome newly arrival, has been another to grace the scene of pickup an unlikely race in an Elf! The similar natures of these characters could spell some good-times fun times!

There's also the Mamacat of Cats, @LilyCat whom not only holds two folks that are Half-Fae (All the fae love, I mean serious!), but is also another fairy enthusiast! (She's the mastermind behind the lovely NPC, Stardust!)

@Mousie is a pretty crucial connection when it comes to all these newly arrived students! (Once you get in a room with Alan you'll never forget the experience, trust me~!) But there is also the Mean-Ol Librarian, plan on getting in some study time? Prolly will see her in action!

Can't forget @Nikki who manages to run an inquisitive and new to Tallygarunga Centaur! And hey, happens to be a fellow Bourke too, which is always one of those 'will have a run in eventually!' 

As for myself I do have a Bourke who walks about and is majorly into and known for Quidditich through the school! Those Bourke's and their outside desiring natures! There is also the ever so vocal and social Spencer that walks about and just goes with the moment, finding the adventure! Upside is, depending on the class, there will be run ins anyways! So get to play with a bit of organic flow there and see if it develops outside of the classroom too! 

Players Shio
24 year old Muggleborn Human ☆ She/Her

Ohai!
Actually a roommate sounds like a good idea. Wonder if there should be a sign up sheet for that?
At the moment I'm waiting on some of Lily's lore on Faeries but for the moment I'll just play Iggy as a vaguely water-oriented spirit... nymph... thing. Would love to give him horns but that's more a Faun thing.

I'd love to thread with your Bourke character!

✩ Moddies ✩ Kaitore

I'm up for it! Tyson needs to get out more, see the world that is called legitimate friends. Hahaha, I am not sure too much on a sign up sheet. But I do know if two players agree they can have their characters room together. 

Friends ☆ Freelance WriterCait
26 year old Non-Magical Human ☆ She/Her

Hey! Happy to supply Squiggy, who, yes, is a House Elf and might be able to understand the outsider-ness that Iggy is trying to avoid. 

I also have Teddy . She's... a turd. BUT she likes to read, and would secretly admire Iggy's hand-made stuff, and loves quidditch, so if he could get past her overall turd-ness, they might actually have a potentiality as friends. Or they could hate each other. Either is fun :)