Stella King

i'm well acquainted with the villains that live inside my head

Melbourne ☆ bartenderKay
20 year old Muggleborn Vampire ☆ her/she

The sun was starting to rise and Stella knew if she didn’t hurry she would be stuck… or worse.  It was harder to find ways to want to stay here.  To want to live like she was living.  Maybe it would be better for all if she just stepped into the sun and burned up?  Then there was no worry about her losing control.  In truth it was very unlikely anyone would miss her if she did… she was a vampire, she was a bloodsucker, the scourge of the earth.  She was nothing.  She let out a deep sigh.  That has always been her biggest fear, that she would amount to nothing.  It had been something she thought about with her family, and then she had been given a new life in the magical world… only to have that taken from her.  People didn’t like her kind, they didn’t hire her kind and it was becoming impossible to fight some of her deeper urges.  She wanted to be able to have a moment in the actual sun.  Not only see it from a far… or watch the rays as they moved across the floor in her home. 

Even there they were dangerous.  She let out a deep sigh.  The sky was starting to loose the inky blueness of the night and she watched the stars disappear from view, obscured by the sunlight.  She thought so much was wrong with her and she had only seen the way people had reacted to her to know that she was right.  She was the monster.  Her problems all boiled down to her in the long run.  Letting out a soft sigh she watched people as they moved about.  The early morning movements were not unusual, but they were foreign to her.  Especially now.  There was a deep sadness inside of her as she his in the dark shadows of the alley way beside her club.  At this point she would spend most of the day here, or in the club itself.  She had done it before when she had stayed too late to clean up. 

That had been one hell of a night.  Today had only been driven from loneliness.  She wrapped her thin arms around herself.  With the sun coming up, it wouldn’t be but a simple step out into it.  Not into the main drag, more towards the back of the building would be better- less witnesses.  If she had a heart, it would be pounding at the adrenaline of the situation.  What the hell was Stella doing?  What the hell could she possibly think she was doing?  She leaned against the brick and took a deep breath as the shadows in the alley moved with the sun’s position.  Well… fuck. 

• Like 1

Narragyambie ✩ Kaitore
25 year old Halfbreed Fairy ☆ HE/HIM

The rising sun often meant that his 'nightly' duties were churning towards an hand as he took a cloth and walked through the alleyways and dusted his knuckles lightly with a cloth. Remnant's of blood being swept away not enough to warrant the sense of someone that had died but he had to lay into a 'client' someone who decided to run an not pay what they owed the Azai Corporation. That was a big no and with the lighter patrolling sentries that were the Auror's he could move about this kind of life much easier, he should thank whomever has them on such high alert before gutting them. High alert also meant that they'd crash down even harder afterwards to make up for the fact that they had been much more lax in other avenues due to the change of man power. 

As he crumpled up the cloth and tossed it in a nearby dumpster he began to straight up his suit button it up tightly and elevating his shoulders a bit to better fit the coat. "That should take care of that. . ." He hadn't been able to make it to the club this night on the count of business but he made a mental note to make sure that he would step in for some convenient excuse. It wasn't until a embrace of red hair shuffled into view that caused him to stop briefly and squint his eyes in examination of the figure and shape - That was something he'd know anywhere. As his mind played vividly the imagery that had occurred on the beach that night. 

Purple irises lifted up towards the shifting sky which went from its lightless hue towards something that would start to stretch over slowly as time moved forward. Was this woman seeking a death wish? His hand rose up as calmly traced his arm about almost as if he were trying to weave something, which he was, the pure tendrils of shadow that started to overlap the woman in a tight shielding above her head - almost like an over arching umbrella. A loud scoff followed from him as he walked closer to Stella. "You do realize that you aren't supposed to be out at this particular hour if you want to make it home or actually survive, yes? Or is a death wish what you seek?" He was perturbed on why she lingered as she did and his arms crossed, eyes still watching the sky trying to estimate the chances of shooing her home. 

The odds perhaps weren't the best for them. 

• Like 1

Melbourne ☆ bartenderKay

In some ways, she did have a death wish, she was not herself and it was fairly clear that she was a hunted and not so well accepted creature.  Not that it mattered too much.  She was still impulsive and she worried the urge to do something she shouldn’t be doing would only grow stronger over the years.  That she would never mature past 16.  Looking up she was relatively surprised to see Kao, he had not come to club, neither had his charge.  She had not thought she would see him.  It was an interesting thing, their interactions after the beach having been confined to the club.  She was confused by him more than she felt as though she understood him.  That was not a huge feat though, it was fairly common for her to feel a smidge off. 

It  could very well be the absence of a heartbeat.  Looking at the man she casually shrugged.  ”I l ike to live a little dangerously, adrenaline is a hell of a drug.”  Though that was not the true reason.  She didn’t want to get into that just now.  Not with him.  She did not want to appear weak in front of anyone.  She kept her true thoughts and possible intentions to herself.  ”It was a long night I suppose I am just moving slow and not too concerned about it.”  She shrugged it off as though it was nothing more than a common mistake.  However she retreated into the alley-, deeper into the shadows.  It was safer and the truth was, she wouldn’t make it home in time.  There was a small apartment above the club, it was there for them to use ion case they were too tired or too drunk.   

”Shall I show you a little more behind the scenes?”  she questioned. Though, for once she was unsure of how he might answer.  ”I haven’t seen you or your friend around… I thought you had abandoned me.”  Which would not be unheard of, nor would it have been different from any of the number of people who had abandoned her in the past, though now she used it as a cheeky accusation.  Funny how time changed things. 

• Like 1

Narragyambie ✩ Kaitore

"Didn't think adrenaline truly effected Vampire." Both of his hands pressed deep into the pockets of his navy trousers while keeping the covering of shadows over Stella. The shade of it darkening - limiting the presence of light could slip through to hurt the red-haired woman. "You may want to start developing a concern about your life. Just because you're a being with an unlife doesn't mean you should treat it so frivolously in the moment." It hadn't escaped his sight that the woman had been hugging herself which was a sign of distress or struggle, depending on how one wished to view it and whatever roamed through the mind of the person. In this particular case he figured it was a bit of both that most likely struck within the woman's mind. 

An eyebrow perked upwards at her proposal which prompted his arm to shift across his horizon to check at a watch that he gleamed at to get a take of the time. He still had more than enough time to kill before any important 'meetings' needed to be held. "I don't have anything to do for several hours. So, I'm up for a little more understand of the 'beyond the scenes' aspects." He started to walk towards her pressing more of his magic into the shade-umbrella. "Taking a back entrance will probably be preferred, at least to avoid any strike of a strand of light from touching such a flawless skin." The follow up statement that had flowed caused a gaze to narrow towards her direction. As much as he wanted to be surprised by such an astute observation he expected nothing less. 

After all, a hunter is always aware of their environment. The moment a sudden change occurs that deters from the normality of it, it'd be caught easily. 

"No, work just took much more time than had expected for both of us. Even now I am technically on the clock." A chuckle escaped from him though it had been followed by a brief shrug. "But I can make the time. Most of the paper work and situations have been handled. A few more bits of things for clarification but I'll have Mishima handle that bit. He can be a diligent worker when the clocks winding down." Perhaps that was his top 'earner' when it came to what they had to make in quota and hand over towards the family. "You do have my sincerest apologies, I didn't mean to make you think I had abandoned you. I am more surprised you haven't tried to hunt me down yet."

• Like 1

Melbourne ☆ bartenderKay

Stella shrugged.  ”Maybe that is why I keep looking for danger.”  She suggested.  The fact someone was telling her to have concern for her life was new.  It had always seemed as though people want to talk about making sure she did not endanger the life of others.  ”I am not sure that it would be such a terrible thing to be dead, dead.”  She said.  Though she knew what the implications of her words may be.  It had taken a while for her to feel as though she could share her feelings about anything to anyone.  However, he had been in the club enough times, they held conversations beyond the typical small talk one might use with patrons… He was hard to read, that was all she knew.  Her forehead netted and then relaxed as she turned to the door.  

Pulling the key from her jeans she opened the door to the back entrance, there was a stairway that led up to the apartment.  No one was in it… Jack had gone home and the owner was in Norway… or something.  He also didn’t usually sleep there, he had a posh place in the suburbs.  He had a party there every quarter for the employees which was honestly a great time.  leading him up the narrow stairs she led him into the place.  The curtains were not as opaque as the ones in her place but they kept the light out save for a few slivers she could easily avoid. 

”He keeps it for us to crash when we need it, if we drank too much or are too tired.  He treats us like family.  He’s a pretty okay guy to work for.”  She said.  Even if he did a little shady shit on the side.  Letting out a small sigh she dropped her body into the couch.  She had not been lying when she said she had been tired.  ”Is that so?”  She questioned him.  ”Do not feel like you need to delegate things on account of me… I am hardly worth that trouble.”  she said with a sly smile.  She knew he needed to keep the man in line  ”You sit in my club nightly because you need him to behave himself…”  She then paused.  ”It would not be the first time someone has abandoned me… and I have found in the past, that people who leave you do not want to be found.”  Though she had only been teasing. 

Narragyambie ✩ Kaitore

"A danger junky? Of the many things I would have considered of you, that, my dear, is not one of them." The tip of his fingers graze at his goatee as he inspected Stella from head to toe. What had been borrowing deep within her mind to make her seek out such a dangerous proposal of the Sun? His mind was no doubt perplexed, however, there was often understanding in due time and rushing ahead to gain the answer often offered only fractions of the truth rather than a much larger picture. "Even with the struggle do not give up the second chance that many will never have." There was a chance that she would have died and not 'live again', many don't even get that potential option when they come across those that seek to kill, maim, or other wise end an existence of life. "Your death would cause many vibrations in other peoples life and after all this time finding ways to survive you may as well go the full length of seeing just how much longer you can push on. " Unfortunately, much like crime, there will always be those that'd hunt Vampire's, those that would see nothing but evil. 

Of course, he was a form of evil himself and not one designed by instinct of nature but by conditioning of experience at that. Perspective of understanding was easy for him with this kind of knowledge in hand. As he watched her fiddle with the key to unlock the door and lead the way he followed without hesitation or reservation, much as he had done since the moment he had met the woman. Being around a potentially unstable Vampire didn't cause a fear within him but there was the mental caution that he'd need to keep himself ready to react, how little chance it may have for him in that regard. 

Indigo irises course across the room seeing the specks of light that threatened to push through and while it would take much more than that to kill the woman unless she sat strategically in its pathway towards a crucial part of her body it shouldn't end her life. Even so, it was best to curb such an idea if he was going to peel back a better of understanding of her and such his hand extended out warping the shadows of the room to tighten against the rays of light - blocking them from entering into the immediate room that they stayed within. 

"Being a potential criminal doesn't always mean one must be an utter asshole or jerk to those that work under them. Simply means that when the cards are drawn they need to take an. . . Unexpected step. Truthfully, that is much more of a boon than many may think. A man like that becomes unreadable to those that could never fathom and thus walks as an enigma to be wary about." That was how Jon preferred to walk himself. Something completely off the usual radar, a person that was unlike what most would encounter which gave him an upper hand in many negotiations and other less talkative scenarios. A smirk pressed on his lips as he sat next to her a single arm raised up to rest on the couches back. "It is so, and that is only a partial truth. I do need him to behave himself but I show up for more personal reasons and interests outside of his troublemaking. I can't be on babysitter duty all the time. Even the boss needs his fun and encounters, don't you agree?

Jonathan's eyes course along her form showing no sign to hide his wandering gaze before lifting back up to stare at the woman's face. In the same notion of checking her out his gaze offered a respect towards her. "I am easily found. There is no other place for me to go and I quite like the neighborhood's I frequently visit and the businesses that I hold council with every now and then. But to think you were waiting for my presence. . ." A smirk lined his lips as it shined his more mischievous and playful manner. "You must have enjoyed having me hold you on the beach more than you let on."

• Like 1

Melbourne ☆ bartenderKay

Looking at him she shrugged.  ”How much do you actually consider me at all?”  she questioned.  Though in reality it was not as though it hurt her to think when he was not at the club.  She doubted that she had the presence to make anyone think of her outside of where they encountered her.  It was human nature and she didn’t fault anyone for such things.  It was not as though she thought about every single patron she saw at the club, just a few.  Him for example.  ”I didn’t ask for the second chance.” Which was the issue deep down.  She didn’t like the way it felt… the lack of her heart beat, the way she sensed things now.  As if everything was on 300 and not 10… She looked at him and shrugged.  ”Perhaps that is what ha made me seek the danger?  I now have a chance to do things others might want to do… like tempt the fates.” 

That was not her purpose tonight… she was simply lingering… waiting for something maybe?  Or maybe she was hoping something would happen and her mind would change.  It seemed that Jon had shown up.  That alone was enough to derail her for the day anyway.  ”People think he’s an ass.  And he can be.  I wouldn’t take that from him, but he does give a damn still.  I don’t know, I guess I am pretty biased.”  he didn’t know that he had taken a chance on her but she wouldn’t let anything happen to him or his club while she was around.  As much as she could anyway. 

It was not the easiest task honestly.  ”Enigma… is that a definition of yourself you have just given me?”  She questioned.  It seemed like a good word for him honestly.  He was a bit of an enigma in many ways.  She leaned into the couch as she looked at him.  ”Everyone deserves to have some time for fun” which was the truth honestly.  ”But I don’t know if some people have it in them.”  She said with a small shrug  She had known a few people who were like that.  Though she didn’t know if Jon was one of them.  ”It doesn’t take enjoyment to feel abandoned you know… sometimes when something that has been there is suddenly not… that can breed such feelings.”  She suggested.  ”I don’t know if I know enough about you to begin to know where to look for you when you are not at the club.” 

Narragyambie ✩ Kaitore

"That's quite the question." The edge of his finger rubbed at the indentation between his lip and chin within thought. "Often enough, it's true. Just because I haven't been able to visit doesn't mean there wasn't a form of consideration put in my mind." There were encounters a person would never have the pleasure or displeasure of forgetting, most times they were bad things that would forever stain memories. In the rare instances that they were better, they were memorable to a different and lightening degree. Not only that, but it was rare that a person could have a civilized conversation with a denizen of the night hours by nature. "Do we ever really ask for the chances given to us? It isn't something that we really chose, and if we do managed to chose it, then we have much more power over our fates than most." Life was designed for surprises, for hiccups, things that would appear that one would have to manage or fail at it. "You tempt it in many ways, Stella. Being out in the rising sun is one of those."

Jonathan's head lulled a bit. "The other? Being around people, very few are accepting so taking that chance is a risk in of itself." It wasn't so much the danger that she possessed that he saw a problem with, rather, the ignorance of people who would perpetuate that danger to be much more realistic than it potentially was. At least given the woman's desire and willpower to not react on the notion of her natural demands. 

"Biased, perhaps, but one shouldn't dismiss genuine loyalty in that way." A person whose loyal would always be biased in view, almost always, anyways. "More importance is placed when you look at it in a different light.

An eyebrow arched upwards and a chuckle escaped from him with a light shrug followed afterwards. "I guess considering me an enigma is pretty proper. An air of mysterious adds intrigue and interest." Not that he wanted that kind of attention but he wasn't foolish enough to disregard the effects his attitude and hidden nature could potential drum up. There had also just been the fact he had been more elusive and it would only breed more questions of the 'WHo, what, when, where's, and why's,' of his day. "I guess you don't take much belief in me being -just- a scummy loan shark, do you?" A hum of consideration rumbled within his chest as he leaned his back into the couch. 

"Not knowing where to find me is where I need people to be at all times. Truthfully, being around me perhaps isn't even in your best interest." His hand rose up as he gently cradled the curved digits against his cheek. "To place it bluntly. I am a man of the Underworld, no more, no less. All form of scum and criminals acquainted and dealt with in diplomatic ways." Assassinations, while murder, were still ways of proper diplomacy in his world and walk of life. "I am Yakuza.

• Like 1

Melbourne ☆ bartenderKay

His answer surprised her.  Stella had not thought he considered outside the walls of the club, but he had not really answered the question, but he had at least given her some information.  He was a hard read.  She wondered if she read his palm if she would be able to see the information.  Or if it would be hidden from her.  She was out of practice and being a vampire had changed her perceptions and abilities.  It was strange, that and some were simply easier to read than others.  She thought about having her aura read… if there was anything left to read.   She was not sure how much she had changed.   His words made her look down for a moment red hair cascading over her shoulders. She had always been shy and meek, men, and boys didn’t realty look at her. 

Not the way he looked at her.  It was something strange to see someone look at you.  To wonder what it was that they saw in you.  ”I am blindly loyal most of the time.”  She said with a small shrug of her pale shoulders.  It was the truth ia well as why she ended up with her heart broken so many times, and not by a boy but her family, her friends, the idea of life.  She nodded. 

”That is not surprising you are cagey.”  she confirmed…. He was rather cagey with himself.  His chuckle made her smile as she looked at him, studying his enigmatic face.  ”I think you like the status that it seems to give you…” It always did seem to give someone status when they were secretive… they had a reason to be secretive.  ”You do not strike me as that type…”  She said honestly. There was too much in how he carried himself.  ”I may not be able to read your aura but I can tell there is some importance to what you do and who you are.”  she said honestly. 

Yakuza…  

She was familiar with that word.  The violence that surrounded it.  ”I think that being around either of us, is good for someone’s longevity.”  She countered.  ”I can handle myself.”  She said, and honestly she could.  ”What if I want to know where to find you?” 

Narragyambie ✩ Kaitore

A smirk danced over his lips as he watched her surprised expression, there was a thrill in that as well - that was something he secretly admitted to himself. His back pressed into the surface of the couch to become even more comfortable while he leaned his head just a bit more against his own hand studying the Vampiress. "Didn't expect that? I imagine not, most wouldn't think someone would try to remember others from a bar unless they woke up next to them after a heavy hangover." At least, not outside of that particular environment. Deeper consideration had always been one of his forte's at least after he had exited School and realized that a single hiccup could occur if he didn't try his best to observe every encounter. No one person will always get the full picture, facts, or information, but enough of it was still remaining to prepare proper understanding. 

"I am sure you linger in many minds, both men and women a like. Even without trying you cannot fully withold the talents your nature persists."  While he'd like to admit he was 'resistant' to beauties it was all a false idea. There were just particular entities born of the magical world that naturally charmed and it was only by ones own wits could they surpress the call. If they held any wits left that was under their purview. "The call of your charisma will draw, it will entrance and ensorcell. It's quite funny in its own way, no? If you truly tried and exerted that power people would be dominated happily and yet even as you try to keep a low cover they want that darker side even if they don't see the true depth of it."

Jon lightly chuckled and then let out a slight shrug followed by a grunt. "Eh, Blind loyalty. . . That would mean you don't believe the man has any form of negative depth, but you already know he could be an asshole. That still knocks you a bit away from blind, which is good I think." A finger traces along her lower jawline, the tip of it taking it the sensation of her skinn. "When one shuts their eyes to the evils of others they neglect to see what they could potentially become, or worse, what others impart on to them before it's too late."

"Then it means I am doing my job properly. Information is power, it must be produced and give to give the most hit from it. Many don't respect that and most are too wiling to offer it up to be heard." Knowledge was a necessary weapon in every aspect of life, to defend, to assassinate, to properly protect others. It was also one of the many ways to tear a person down or build them up. "Mmm...  I do find an appeal to it, almost like a cloak that offers me enimity. But it's more out of necessity too, it's a way to keep others distant and keep the most things about myself tight lipped." Even telling her as much as he had was a risk, part of him saw that risks as worth it in its own way. "Importance. . .  It once held that, in some ways it still does in certain places. But everything isn't as it once was, tradition has been stamped out for greed and loss of self has occurred.

There was more to being a Yakuza than most believe, than what media portrayed or what the authorities would have wanted to escape. While criminals in every aspect much of it still held an honor system - codes - that were forgotten or abused. 

"Touche." He conceded to that particular thought. "But just because you can handle yourself, does it mean you should be placed in a situation to do so? I don't take you as the type that is particularly alright with people trying to hunt you down." Enemies hid behind every corner and when came to control of territories, Fiefdom's, then it could potentially get worse if one feels a takeover is necessary. An eyebrow arched upwards at the woman for a moment. "I have an office out in Narragyambie, The Azai Foundation, where I handle a few things."

• Like 1

Melbourne ☆ bartenderKay

Stella was not expecting it.  She nodded, it was not like she felt anyone cared much for the bartender.  She had not paid much attention to them until she had become one and she learned what it was like to have to deal with drunk people all evening.  She herself drank a bit during her shift, the alcohol didn’t have the same effect on her and so she could afford to so.  She let out a small laugh.  ”If only they knew that the charm and beauty is only to lure them to their deaths.”  She said with as mall sigh.  She was a natural predator now, she was built to hunt and kill now. All the while luring her poor victims into her lair to slaughter them.   

Letting out a small sigh she looked at him.  ”Is that what you are seeking?  The darker side to me?”  she asked looking at him.  She was the dark side.  At this point there was no light side left.  She was an unnatural force of death.  It was not something she had thought she would be.  She did not always thin k she had a bright future and she was sure that her adult years would have been spent figuring out who she was, she now had to decide what she was.  It was not really something she knew how to begin to figure out. 

Looking at him she shrugged.  Did she want to be hunted, not at all.  But that didn’t mean it wouldn’t happen.  She had to be ready.  She lept a low profile for the most part, until she had not wanted to have a huge fight in the club and someone noticed her strength… and her lack of shadow.  She wondered how much of her was readable these days.  Being undead had thrown off her natural abilities a bit.  She was s till fine tuning them.  Palm reading seemed to be the only thing that she could still do with little to no effort.  She had looked at her palms a few times and she had noticed the lines had changed.  She had heard of it, couples who had been together forever their love lines changed to mirror images of one another… but she had not seen it before now.  

”So you travel all the way to Melbourne to party?”  She questioned.  It was not unheard of.  She could remember the night life of Narrie being less than fun.  ”Is Narrie not crowded with Aurors… does that make your business hard?” 

Narragyambie ✩ Kaitore

"That in itself is a good enough reason for many to chase after it. You know, a lot of death chaser out in this world." The indigo-silver hues of his eyed the woman before him, partially in an accusing manner to make a bit of his point. Though a smirk still layered on his face never ceasing or even faltering in the slightest. Tips of Jonathan's fingers shift through his raven hair. "Of course, I don't think it's -solely- for that factor. While you have that allure I imagine it was always there just now you don't have to worry about being confident about it. People just will fall into your lap if you desire it, if they're weak-willed enough as well." It perhaps was needless to expound on if her powers and abilities were at the peak of their talent as well. There were few things that could diminish a Vampire's talents but that didn't mean they weren't easily accessible, an ironic turn of things truthfully. 

He could only hum at her follow-up question at first, after all, it was a fair one to ask and seek out and he found that he had to actually think more on it and the deeper impact it held. As his fingers slipped from his head to crease along the outline of his lower lip a shrug followed suit. "I can't say for certain but I don't think it's your 'darker side' that I seek.  I can get darkness anywhere I look. Both figuratively and literally, it's always around me and should I choose to dive into that pool I am but a ledge away." It didn't dawn on him how morbidly poetic that may have sounded until after it had left from his mouth. 

"No, I'm more interested to see the woman beyond the darkness - whether or not if she can see her self or is her vision is as obscure of herself as the rest of the worlds is about Vampire kind." A person to understand, to see the full depths of whom they are not exactly what they are. If it had only been so surface he would have long been satisfied back on the beach. This much he knew of himself. 

Eyes lowered to stare at the woman's palms in unison with her own gaze, yet, he didn't take much time to gaze at them unaware of the reason behind her stare. "I travel to Melbourne for a few reasons. It's out of reach of many and the less one knows me the more I can relax. Though not too much." Give too much of a good thing and others would take a mile with it had been his perspective. "Crawling, oozing - They're like roaches or a pit of Pixies. Always there, festering and doing little in the eyes of the populace. But, yes, they do make my business more difficult.

Oh, did they, It was something that hurt the quota and there wasn't anything such as 'Leniency due to situation', the quota needed to be met regardless. 

"Money doesn't come in as quickly and it has to be carefully done as not to draw attention. They're already jumpy and jittery as is and the smallest irregularity would have them pounce faster than a cat on a mouse."

Melbourne ☆ bartenderKay

The man beside her.  The one she had become so enamored with over these weeks and months.  Eh had nearly won her over that first night, in the club, and then the second night as he held her by the water.  His various visits to the club with his friend.  ”Maybe that is the draw for both of us. We can see both the darkness and the person who hides behind it.”  Though she supposed she was the only one hiding.  ”Or maybe it is because you have accepted and embraced it and I still cannot seem to find it within me.”  She studied him, his features were always so perfect.  It was amazing.  She let out a small laugh at the idea of it and she moved closer to him. 

”Are you in my lap then?”  She would quite like him to be though she thought it might be a bit heavy.  ”Or would it be better if I was in your lap.”  She questioned him.  Unsure of why, she was so aggressive, maybe it was the vampire inside of her.  the hunger she felt was strange but she didn’t want to use him for food.  That she had at least taken care of that.  She found a few ways to handle herself when the hunger got to be too much.   

It didn’t sound like Narrie was doing well.  ’Is that why you come here, to avoid the cats… in favor of bats?”  She made a joke about herself.  ”That seems rathe macabre of you.”  She said with a smile as she looked back at him from the ceiling. 

Narragyambie ✩ Kaitore

Of the many things that he had considered he would be doing within recent days, spending time with a woman this often hadn't been one of them. While watching Mishima was a true fact, it was only a partial truth - he had used it mainly as an excuse to have a reason to be around. Much less pathetic for himself if he had made it that way instead of giving in the fact that he had been enamored with the allure that radiated as an aura about Stella. A light chuckle escaped from him as she shifted closer, a hand weaved through his own hair smoothly. "I think I just have had a lot more time to adjust to it. May take a few years, not too long - well. . . Not too long for you in comparison." A slight hook of his lips curved upwards into a smirk. She had that advantage of 'Time' if she could endure the insanity it could grind about depending on how her newish life continued onwards. 

An eyebrow arched upwards at the forward nature of her words to the point that it showed visibly on his face that he was amused by the unveiling of it. "I don't doubt at all that you actually have the strength to hold me up. In terms of raw strength even with your lithe frame, you far exceed me. Comfortability, is something entirely different." If he chose to sit on her lap that'd only make it very odd for him at the very list. "You on my lap is much better, more comfortable. I think I have enough strength to manage it too - best scenario that comes to mind. Less likely of you tipping over from not fitting. But me? I'd go over like a domino if I sat on you."

"I've always prefered the bats, much more quiet. Besides they know the importance of having a nice place."  A brief grin shaped on his face. "It's only natural. Have to enjoy the presence of night in all hours of the day. Better than the cats, they just want to slap the mouse around a bit for fun." Another soft laughter slipped from him while his shoulders shrugged casually. "Sounds to me though, the bat is reaping the benefits happily."

Melbourne ☆ bartenderKay

Nothing was too long in the matter of eternity.  She had learned a few things in her death that she would never be able to understand in her life.  That was the most prevalent one at the moment.  She smiled at him.  ”Maybe you can help me adjust?”  She asked him.  It seemed like he would be able to show her some things about the dark life that he had mastered and she waned to master as well.  If she was to live in the darkness, she needed to learn the way.  There was a little she knew but there would be more he could teach.  That and she liked the time they had been spending time together.  Even if it was in her phone. 

The idea of her being in his lap was something she didn’t mind.  Letting out a small sigh.  She moved on the couch to slide into his lap.  ’Too much for you?”  She asked.  She was small she had not lost her small weight, though she was stronger, her weight had not changed.  At least she hoped she had not.  Her arm snaked around his shoulders.  She had not been sure how she was supposed to ask int his case but she was pretty sure she enjoyed this so far. 

She liked his attention, she couldn’t deny it.  ”The bat is very very happily reaping benefits. But I do not think you are losing here.”  she shook her head.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              

Narragyambie ✩ Kaitore

Jonathan's head slightly tilted towards the side, that was the kind of idea he hadn't expected a person to ask of him. To teach someone to 'adjust' to the macabre world that surrounded around them, let alone someone who would end up outliving him if he understood his facts correctly. Nevertheless, there was a major benefit to having her learned if only to keep herself safe, survival should always be a paramount choice and if it would assist with that he held no qualms about being an instructor in such ways. Of course, it was also just another 'excuse' - something he could use as personal leverage for himself to spend time with the Vampiress. "I suppose I could stick around more, help you to get used to this kind of shadowy existence that you'll be living. I don't know what it's like specifically but hopefully experience will be an equal assistance in that endeavor.

Truthfully, he wasn't sure how to go about that form of inspiration and revelation but he also figured that in time things would start to make sense in a way that only she'd be able to see. Something that would allude him due to their difference in species, at least on some level there would be similar relations that could help. 

As she slide onto his lap he leaned more comfortably into the couch without any issues, his hands rose up to rest on her waist gently without even a twitch of nervousness. Dancing the line of death was becoming much more literal and perhaps much more comfortable than one would usually expect. "Mmm... Not quite enough, you can move closer if you so desire. I have no plans on going anywhere or pushing you away." The shape of her waist still within his grasp, a reminder of the much more closer and gutsy embrace he had pulled back on the beach. Though from his perspective this also was much more intimate, after all, she was sitting on his lap - she had him in a compromising position more so than at any other time. 

"Oh, I'm far from losing in this scenario. It's not everyday a person has a Vampire sitting in their lap, even more so one that has no desire to use their abilities to take advantage. You're dangling quite the line here though, one might think you're becoming more interested in me by the second." A grin formed on his lips as it curved upwards, illuminated indigo hues angling upwards to stare into her eyes. "You don't plan to push me away this time, do you?"

Melbourne ☆ bartenderKay

No one had come forward, her sire had left her to die, and due to the nature of vampires she had not seen much in way of help for this new form she was taking.  It was impossible to deal with.  She felt alone, and lost and no one seemed to know how to help her with the transition except how they needed to hide her away.  As though she was something shameful.  It had felt that way honestly and she wondered how shameful she truly was.  Right now, she was shameless.  Sitting in his lap in the semi dark… she was not worried abut what he thought of her however.  He had spent enough time in the dark to know what lurked there.  ”I have no guidance, just what the ministry tells me and I do not feel they want me at my full potential.”

She let out, what could be a soft purr as his hand came to her slim waist.  She looked at him his eyes capturing her gaze.  One of the many things she had noticed about the man was that when he looked at her, she couldn’t pull her gaze away.  In the club it was distracting but she also liked when she could feel his eyes on her.  Tracking her as she moved behind the bar, in the club. It made her smile now as he looked at her.  The morning had been one she had been contemplating something else.  

She smiled at him.  ”I would not dream of it.”  She said honestly.  ”I enjoy your presence too much” 

Narragyambie ✩ Kaitore

"Well, of course they do not want you at your full potential. They fear the power that comes from someone they can't control or more so, someone who has the potential to be much more destructive than they could if pushed." A small hum resonates and vibrates throug him as his eyes never leaves from the red-haired woman. "Many will consider you a 'creature' not a person, even those that have deemed to willfully stay classified as 'Beasts'. It's clear that the mind of people are narrow when it comes to people with thoughts and concerns." When it was all said and done, while the larger world may view Vampires as things - what he saw before him had been people. Potentially dangerous people, but that was something that anyone could claim with the right weapons or skillset. 

Jonathan caught the smile that stretched along her lips which had been much like a trigger for him, his hands sliding slowly along her waist as if to move with the purr-like sound that emitted. He wanted to feel every vibration in made, the curves of her hips while the tips of his fingers moved further upwards and curved around until they settled just at the center of her back. "Do you now? I didn't expect that you would admit to enjoying my presence. Especially since you had been trying to walk your way into the light not but a few moments ago.

A snicker loosened from him as his arms tightened further around her, they pulled her further into his body where the beating of his heart pressed through his chest and against her form. "Are you sure you should be enjoying it, though? It could end up with you wanting so much more." He teased, yet, it was still a viable question. Something within his mind wanted to see what had been roaming through her mind, which emotions were swarming about. 

Melbourne ☆ bartenderKay

Emotions were among the many things she felt more intensely.  Jealousy was something that ran rampant when it wanted to.  When another woman paid the man too much attention at the club.  She could feel it flash like lightening through her.   It was strange, she had no claim to him and yet she didn’t like when his attention would be diverted from her.  she relished the way it felt when she could feel his eyes on her.  She also knew the lows that she felt, were lower than she was used to as well.  They were deep and wounding thoughts that ran through her mind.  Things she had thought about It was something that made her prone to these impulsive actions.  ”Sometimes my thoughts are intense to the point I am not sure how to quiet them.” 

She said in response to walking into the light.  ”I feel driven to drown out the sounds that come with the constant idea of eternity with such deep and intense emotions.”  It was not something he had verbalized before.  Stella had been told the importance of not depending upon others but this man had kept her from a more permanent death.  Looking at him she smiled.  ”I have not seen myself as someone who is a beast, a creature perhaps, but I saw myself as something else when I was still a human.” 

She then looked at him and tilted her head.  ”Would it be so wrong for me to enjoy and want more?”  she asked him.  She studied him.  ”Or maybe you are worried about it?” 

Narragyambie ✩ Kaitore

"Sometimes it's often better to ignore the voices by simply doing." It didn't escape his notice that it could be considered a deadly form of though and reaction for a Vampire - the multiple urges that perhaps festered naturally on top of other emotional layers that were woven in with firm intricacies. A slight tilt of his head formed while a hum resonated in unison with the movement. "Yet, curiosity does strike at me now. I wonder what such intense thoughts swim in your mind? It intrigues me to wonder what you keep locked up on the inside." A small curve upwards formed on his lips. 

One of his hands lifted up to graze the tips of his fingers along the lower portion of his lip in thought. "In time the emotions and thoughts may come into balance. Of course. . . That's only as long as you find the strength to keep your sanity. Perhaps, the biggest challenge that most Vampire face as the era's begin to multiply for them." It was something he couldn't understand in full depth, the knowledge of knowing you could beat time itself indefinitely with your age - one of the many perks that had also been a con depending on the view point. "Your perception was bound to either change or become more severe. It wouldn't be the first time that someone was turned and had turned erratically violent with self hatred - personal crusades of sorts. Count yourself lucky in that regard, I would say.

An eyebrow raised up slightly as he chuckled with amusement. "It wouldn't be wrong and it's certainly not anything I worry about. Though I do think you just admitted to wanting more."

Melbourne ☆ bartenderKay

That was probably true.  She looked at him and she wondered ow she might explain to him.  ”Everything I think and feel is intense now.”  She had gone through quite the change.  She looked at him.  ”It is like everything has been turned up to 200 and there is not a reprieve.   I cannot quiet my mind like I used to.”  She could hear the beating of the hearts in the area around them- the rats, the neighbors cat.  She could hear her roommates heart at night.  It was so loud sometimes she had no idea what the hell she was going to do.   Even now.  ”I can hear the sound of your blood as is flows through your carotid artery.  It wants to pull me into a trance.”  She admitted to him.  Though she had eaten in the past few hours and she could stave that urge off. 

She nodded.  ”Perhaps I would have been better off not surviving the attack, or perhaps this is just another thing that happens.”  She had thought much about it but she was unable to come with a conclusion.  She had at least not turned into a rabid version of herself.  That would have been a rather terrible thing.  ”I am not one who enjoys inflicting pain in general.  Though I have found some catharsis in feeling it.” Especially now when she couldn’t truly feel much of anything else. 

Letting out a soft sigh she shrugged.  ”And if I have.  Would be willing to provide more?”  That was the true question, wasn’t it?  She could want more, but unless he also wanted more… then it really didn’t matter. 

Narragyambie ✩ Kaitore

"That must be a walking temptation - even more so where I so effortlessly keep walking into your path." He spoke as if he had no idea that he was a walking potential morsel, a tease of the blood that pumped. At least only as long as she was nearing the hungry moments which he had been lucky enough that she had been feeding on a consistent enough basis for when his random arrivals would occur. Even after such a description his body would instinctively relax into the seat of the sofa almost as if it lacked the survival instinct to realize the true extent of the danger. "The beast inside seeks to feast and feed - a roar that can hardly be ignored and only seems to get louder the longer you are without something to slake your throat." The raw personification of 'Hunger' and 'Ferocity' rolled up into a single humanoid. 

He snorted lightly as he glanced away from her for a moment before fixating the odd hues of his eyes on her once more. "Survival isn't something that should be looked towards as a bad thing. Anyone that has survived are forever different - yours just happens to be one of the few cases where it's extremely different. But you're still who you are, mentally, you ultimately decide how you want to walk forward. Maybe not in pride what you hate to do but more so a pride in knowing you came out where others may have died." From his perspective, the way she had been left could have caused a heavy mental lapse - Crazed vampires weren't uncommon. Especially those that found it a burden as the thoughts would eat away at their mind by the decades.

The consideration that had thundered through his mind was a daring one - foolhardy and yet the potential result of it held an interest to him. 

"I would be willing to provide more and extra." He raised one of his hands upwards as the tips of the limbs gently traced along Stella's jawline. Jonathan sporting a short smile as an expression. "I suppose it wouldn't be too bad to supply you with blood every now and then either."

Melbourne ☆ bartenderKay

”Everything can be tempting.”  Especially when she was hungry.  It was important for her to keep herself well fed.  Letting out a small sigh she looked at the man whose lap she was sitting in.  He seemed relaxed, something she found amusing.  Prey usually didn’t relax in the hands of their predator.  Though he seemed to know that he was not prey.  At his words however her pale and deft hand on his neck gently tapping on his pulse point.  ”Even well fed you have no idea how that smells.”   It smelled intoxicating.  Which was another strange sensation o be so attracted to him and to want to eat him at the same time.  The constant battles in her mind seemed to extend to nearly everything these days. 

She looked at him and shook her head.  ”I take no pride in the loss of anyone else.”  She didn’t understand what had made her special enough to make it through the change.  She was aware that not everyone could survive the transition.  The need for the blood of other s to survive.  It was not something she had thought she would be able to handle herself but somehow… she had managed.  It helped that it came from plastic bags and not a live body.  She let out a small sigh as she leaned in to smell and then leaned out.  Feeling that familiar lengthening feeling of her fangs a sensation in her stomach as she gained control of herself.  She needed to be more careful. 

Looking at him she shook her head.  ”No blood until I know I can control myself.”  She had not taken blood from a live human donar just yet.  She didn’t know the sensation of the puncture and what it was like too feel the blood drain and pulse from a body.  Event he idea of it now made her feel anxious… as though she needed to try it… she leaned in.  ”I’ll settle for other things in the meantime.”