School Status:
Tallygarunga: Term One, VMU: Semester One

House Points

Sturt
Flinders
Spencer
Bourke
pxmBtN.png
An AU non-canon Harry Potter-inspired forum roleplay set in Australia.
THE AUSTRALIAN HOME OF MAGIC
Amiradysébelle Blair

Event And A Very Merry Unwedding To You! [April 1st, 2018]

Tally Staff ☆ Tallygarunga Librarian★ Sadrienne
40 year old Halfbreed Sorceraic ☆ She/Her

Outside the main area, Adele was in shock. Her hands pressed against her lips, tears running like a tap left running. She made no effort to wipe her cheeks, simply stared at the figure who had accompanied Bethianna. He was tall, broad-shouldered, with watery blue eyes like Caleb and angular features like herself. Though his hair was greyed at the sides, the remainder still carried the sleek blue-black of Adele’s, and they had the same pale skin. 

“My Aellra,” he said, stepping forward and taking her face in both hands. “My baby girl, I have waited so long to meet you. How beautiful you are! I shall have to thank my sister and her husband for taking such care of you, are they here?”

Adele’s mouth opened slightly, before shaking her head. Did he believe that she had been lovingly raised by the parents he had left her with? It appeared so. What motivation could Lillian possibly have to tell him the truth of that when he was so clearly lacking other facts? Adele swallowed around overwhelmed emotions.

”She told me you were dead,” she managed after a moment. Rheldor chuckled, stroking her hair.

”Just hiding, baby girl,” he said. “But no more. Bethianna tells me the threat is gone, and there is no more need to hide. I had to see you at once, I am sorry for intruding on your party.”

Adele’s bottom lip trembled. How was it that this man, who had known her for only hours as a baby and now a handful of minutes as an adult, could so genuinely and completely love her? As he pulled her into a tight hug, she felt herself shaking. He smelled like cedar and wood smoke, he was everything she’d dreamed he might be. More. Adele buried her face against his chest, hiding the sudden anger that flowed through her.

There had been no real threat for years. How long had he been waiting without reason? But like the truth of Ameliana and her husband, Adele couldn’t bring herself to shatter those lies yet. He would need the truth in time. It didn’t need to be this minute.

”You’re not intruding. Actually—this is perfect. My children are here, and—“ Alexander. Of course. It made sense now, Bethianna had brought their father to meet Alex. Finally getting to meet her real father after all these years was just a bonus. Adele couldn’t eve bring herself to be stung by that. But Rheldor had lit up at the mention of children, pulling back with an ecstatic grin on his face.

”Children! I have grandchildren?” He exclaimed. Adele nodded, gesturing to Jezebel who was approaching.

”Yes, in fact Jezebel here is one of my eldest,” she said, giving Jez a watery smile. “This is Rheldor.. my... my father.”

She had barely explained who Jezebel was before. Rheldor raced over, sweeping Jezebel into a firm spinning hug. 

“Aellra, she is perfect! Simply perfect!” Rheldor crowed with great enthusiasm. “What luck I have to be blessed with such a beautiful family!”

Melbourne ☆ Master Cellist/Conductor of the MSOSanctusX
Halfbreed Dhampir ☆ He/Him

Vladimir blinked, unperturbed that his twin had decided to play a prank on him; Viktor was much more inclined to such things, as well as the twins, than he himself was. "At the very least, Viktor elected to have me dress up as something suitable to my tastes," Vladimir remarked to Jezebel with a partial smile on his face. No matter, he loved his brother all the same. His mind did not dwell too long on that however as his red eyes turned to Dave.

Ah, yes, Vladimir remembered him.

"I do," Vladimir remarked quietly, giving the man a slight bow, but keeping his red eyes intently locked upon his own all the same. He had heard some of the details from Viktor while he had been in Moscow, but neither had Vladimir wanted to pry further than what his twin explained. "A pleasure to see you again, Dave," he greeted solemnly. His eyes then darted to observe his brother who was approaching Jezebel, and the red eyed twin gave his brother a nod before he began to move through the crowds of people, nodding politely to everyone that he recognized.

Headmaster Burdette. He saw Grandfather Vladimir. Little Maksim and Ekaterina. 

Ah, Améa and the triplets, and young Lorelei.

"Greetings children," Vladimir said to the group, giving the triplets a smile that did not often come out amongst so many people, so public rather than private. He let himself press a kiss on the foreheads of each of Lorelei, Valerian, Violetta, and Veronika, nodding to Améa when he had finished greeting the latter of the children. "Hello Améa," he added quietly, before he looked up at the commotion happening near Adele and now Jezebel. 

Who was that man? Vladimir's pupils narrowed, if only because he did not know who this new individual was.

Professor Teaching Staff ☆ Transfiguration Professor/HealerSanctusX

After successfully tricking his brother to dress up as Tuxedo Mask, Viktor was happily distracted with the UnWedding shenanigans to be held, the man beaming at the work that Jezebel's brothers had done to make the event as fairytale-like as possible. And really, his heart swelled up a little more as he watched his kids run around, the man beaming as he made his way over to Jez. 

"They're having a grand time," he murmured into her ear before he looked at Dave. Viktor had spent time enough talking to Jezebel about the news when she had told him of the man's return, but Viktor wasn't about to make a spectacle of it. Not that he was normally inclined to do so, but today was special. "Hello Dave," he greeted the man before he turned his attention back to Jez.

"I'm going to check up on the others, love, I'll be right back." 

After all, the host had to make sure everyone was happy!

And so it was that everything was going along swimmingly until he turned around to see some man spinning Jezebel around. Blinking, Viktor allowed his thoughts to branch out to Jezebel and Adele both, asking,

Uh, love? Adele? Who is that?

Ministry Head ☆ Australian Minister of Magic, Co-Owner: The Drunken Roo, Owner: Victoria Magical & Native Wildlife Park★ LilyCat
52 year old Halfblood Human ☆ He/Him

Stuart wanted to get the kids out of there, while Audrey explained to Alan why she was suddenly not feeling so well. He supposed it could be nothing, maybe just Easter Day catching up, but Stuart was pretty sure that her sudden ill feeling and need to be set down... and the look that she was currently giving Alan right now, were indicators that Alan had stayed true to form and this was going to probably end up in the kids indeed getting their promised Christmas present.

Just as he was steering the kids away, he then heard someone shouting out for him and laughed as Mairead ran into him, giving the girl a hug. Technically he was her second cousin, rather than her uncle, but Rosie's twins were so young - younger than his own kids - that he let them get away with it. Besides, he didn't have any brothers or sister of his own, that he didn't actually have any nieces or nephews. Not that he didn't love being a grandpa who let Jezebel's kids get away with everything.

"Hey Mairead, I see you make  very lovely Mad Hatter. I'm guessing your mum's around as well then, is she an infamous Ice Queen?" The man joked with a waggle of his brows as he glanced around. Upon looking around, he suddenly noticed something going on among the 'Blue-Eyed' ranks. A reaction that they all seemed to experience, which meant something was happening that only they knew about. It was alright, he was sure he'd hear about it later.

Sturt ☆ Family Busybody★ LilyCat
16 year old Halfbreed Sorceraic ☆ She/Her

"Silly Billy, you do not need to thank me," Lorelei lightly chided Alex with a bright smile, not minding as she made room for Caleb. So far it was a very happy party and everyone appeared to be having fun, even the people who seemed to be acting oddly for some reason or another, though she could not entirely place why it was that Adele had suddenly had a sharp reaction. And it wasn't long after that she felt her mother's own reaction of surprise and canted her head for a moment, seemingly lost in her own little world before her eyes widened and she looked at Alex and Caleb.

"Come! You must come! Something special has happened!" The girl exclaimed, before clasping the hands of both her Mad Hatter and March Hare and leading them off toward the direction that her mother and grandmother had gone. To meet her Great Grandfather!

Melbourne ☆ Musician & Artist, Gallery Cafe Owner★ LilyCat
23 year old Pureblood Human ☆ She/Her

Having been offered one of the cameras, Arti was very quick to begin snapping pictures of various fiascoes that were occurring, and there seemed to be quite a few right off the bat. But then, this was a Blair shindig, and if there was ever going to be an interesting time, it was always at one of their parties. Even when they tried for normal, it was just never going to happen. It made for good fun, however, and she even spun around to catch one of Sparky doing his pose before laughing.

"She is a tough customer to blackmail though, but we might find at least something to use on a few others here. By the way, Sparkules is a much better amalgamation," The young woman pointed out with a smirk, before taking another picture, and then turning the camera to take a selfie while she stood in front of the taller man and made a silly face. "Alright, let's go nuts with these things... already I see Viktor staring down something going on around that corner where Jez disappeared, let's check it out."

Tally Staff ☆ Headmaster's Assistant, Missus, and Child Rearer★ LilyCat
26 year old Pureblood Human ☆ She/Her

Audrey gave Alan a look as though he'd grown an extra head on his shoulders as he spoke about her ill feeling as happening to 'the best'. Did he even realise what was bothering her? Likely not, it was in fact no doubt that he thought she was feeling unwell right now because she'd eaten chocolate, and the fact that he was acting so casually while she was internally freaking out quite a lot right now was simply not okay. He needed to be on the same page as her, she really, really needed him on the same page as her right now and the woman was so glad that Stuart had steered the children away.

"Alan... I am not sick because of how much chocolate I ate," Audrey said very slowly, before lifting a hand in order to halt the man before he asked the very obvious question of what she might have eaten to make herself sick. "I haven't eaten anything to make me sick, and I am not catching something. Have you not realised that there hasn't been a break in us doing... our thing, ever since conference?" Her brows rose, but still, she stopped him before he could say anything. This was Alan, he needed things spelt out, and she needed him to not ask anything that would cause her to freak out over him being oblivious right now.

"I haven't had my period since before Conference," The woman whispered harshly with her brows raised, "I really think we need to go see whether what I think is making me feel unwell, actually is..."

Melbourne ☆ Actress, Princess, Supermum★ LilyCat
26 year old Halfbreed Sorceraic ☆ She/Her

Jezebel gave Viktor a small smile and kiss on the cheek before she had to wander off, her Knave of Hearts left with Dave and Vladdy for a moment while she went and saw to what it was that had made Adele suddenly react. What she hadn't expected as she approached was for a man she'd never met or seen before - but who felt so utterly familiar that it was uncanny - suddenly grab her and twirl her around in a spin while crooning about how 'perfect' and 'beautiful' she was. It was only a few moments later that Adele's words to her sank in, and Jez blinked with wide eyes.

"Oh my-... but I thought you were dead, I thought he was dead, but you're..." The woman went between speaking to the man, to addressing Adele and Bethianna, and back to him, before her hands went to her mouth and she choked a mixture of a sob and laugh. She didn't know why this was happening, or for who, but she suddenly wrapped her arms around him as well to give him a tight squeeze. "I can't believe it! Wow... you're so much like Alex too!" She huffed a small half-laugh and then heard Viktor's voice in her head, looking to Adele first, because she didn't know how her mother wanted to proceed with this. Though it seemed there was already some interest beginning to gather as she felt some people beginning to converge on this spot. "Oh wow, I can't believe... my kids, Mea, Caleb... wait til they see... this is so big."

Narragyambie ☆ Junior Dance Instructor, Co-Creator of GeVe Productions★ LilyCat
19 year old Pureblood Fairy ☆ She/Her

The redhead beamed as she saw Caleb run off excitedly, and then watched from a small distance as he showed off for Alex, along with the young Alice that Lorelei was dressed as. She had never experienced such a big family event like this and it felt strange to her, but it was warm and people here cared about one another. She glanced around a little while the kids kept Alex busy a moment, wandering the outskirts a little, before feeling something strange stirring. She had to brush it aside, but she then overheard the overexcited voices and stepped around a corner, to find Adele, Jezebel, a red haired woman who she assumed was Bethianna by description alone, and then... what looked like she imagined an older version of Alex would appear as, but with Adele's coloured hair.

"Ohmigosh, you're his father," Cassandra said without even thinking, before bringing a hand to her lips as her cheeks blushed bright red. She hadn't meant to say anything, hadn't even meant to walk in on what looked like a moment going on, and cleared her throat a little as she stepped back, "S-sorry, that was... um, I didn't mean to intrude. I'll just go." The redhead said very quickly before backing up very quickly, not really looking or paying attention to anything behind her as she did.

Spencer ☆ Guitarist/Vocalist - Local School Hero!✩ Kaitore
19 year old Halfbreed Sorceraic ☆ HE/HIM

All the emotions that had been curled up in this bundle of family had been hitting him like a boxer in the ring yet it was so jumbled up that he couldn't make heads or tails of anything. Before he knew it Cass had already left his sight and he was being pulled along. "Woah, Alice! Isn't the Mad Hatter and March Hare supposed to be tugging -you- along for a ride?" He didn't fight back against the tug from the young girl because something clearly had piqued her interest to the point of sheer excitement and he couldn't fathom why in the moment. Eyes glancing towards Caleb who seemed to be caught in the same whirlwind which meant it was something that the entire family needed be privy towards, a slight hope that he could have tugged along his Fae of a Lady but he knew that wasn't quite an option. 

At least, not until they had managed to arrive to the scene though it had been before the revelation of someone named 'Alex' and his connection to the man 'Rheldor'. Nearly on a collision course with the backing away Cassandra his free hand reached out to press at the red head's lower back to bring more awareness. "A Cheshire Cat that isn't aware? That is a bad way to play this game, love." His usual bright and playful nature placed on until his eyes took on more of a focus with the scene in front of him. "Hey there, Auntie!" He had already resolved in himself to treat Bethianna as more than just an 'Interloper', she had been dubbed at least to him personally like an 'Aunt'. "What's hap-

Blue eyes slowly course over towards the Man of the Moment, of sorts, and it caught him entirely off guard. It actually shut him up which took a lot to do if one truly knew the depths of how Alex was as a person. The similarities were like looking into an aged mirror and it made his lips close up from the agape nature that took place and the pit of his chest and stomach felt heavy due to what the implication and realization brought in its wake. He glanced towards Bethianna not needing comfort or confirmation but more of a way to connect the fact it was at her hand that this man before him was his Father. 

"H-Hi erm. . . Pops." That felt weird.

Professor Head of Spencer ☆ Professor of Elemental Magic, Head of Spencer✩ Kaitore
27 year old Halfblood Human ☆ HE/HIM

As the camera angled towards him during the posing moment of his 'flexing' he amped it up to being much more defined, worthy of the renamed moniker of 'Sparkules'. A wide smile present on his face while the bright light of the came bathed his entire form. Then proceeded to take pictures of the various fiascos that Arti might have potentially missed in her own photographer phase, this was some joint effort being made and it had a good feeling behind it. Then in the midst of their selfies together his own face contorted into a goofy expression with a single arm draped over the short woman's shoulder crouching a bit to make sure that she didn't need to strain too much. 

"I will submit that it is SLIGHTLY better! I ain't giving you all the credit!" His hand rose up with an extended as it wagged towards Arti's direction. "We'll need something because our initial plan crashed and burned. Had the perfect thing too in order to get back at her! But we'll have to plan it very sneakily and well enough." It at least seemed Auds and Alan had a lot more to talk about on the 'serious' front which meant that he'd leave them to that device not wanting to disturb that kind of a moment. At the brunette's suggestion a smirk played onto his lips. "Oooh~ I like that idea! I do owe Jezzy a few snaps of a picture! Plus, we didn't get a chance to say hey to here so it might be a pretty good way to do it. You know, before she starts being all inquisitive." About the fact that the two of them showed up together in complimenting outfits. 

Headmaster ☆ Headmaster of Tallygarunga★ Sadrienne
52 year old Pureblood Human ☆ He/Him

Audrey knew him too well. His mouth opened to ask about other possibilities, maybe she'd had bad milk with her cereal (and if that was the case, they should probably check up on the kids). But he held those questions while she finished, rubbing her back as it processed. This didn't take as long as it normally did with Alan. He knew this particular situation, and he was already grinning that classic Alan dumb grin.

"You really reckon it could be that?" he asked, clearly thrilled with just the possibility. Sure, it meant a whole host of new complications and awkward conversations, but Alan was not the sort of man who was scared off by pregnancy. He adored his children, had always wanted more, and already he was mentally re-shuffling the rooms of their house to figure out where would be best to put a nursery. Sarah and Tavi could share, and then the baby could have Tavi's room---which was closest to his own. But also the furtherest from Audrey's. 

Wait. Slow down. She was right. They should find out for certain first. Alan nodded.

"I'll let Mum know we're taking off for a bit, I'll be right back. Okay?" Alan stood, leaning down just enough to kiss the top of Audrey's forehead---oblivious to his family, who were all watching. He sprinted off, and after a very short and breathless discussion with Marie, returned.

"Reckon you're right to walk there?" he asked, offering Audrey his arm to steady her as she stood. The nearest chemist wasn't far.

Tally Staff ☆ Tallygarunga Librarian★ Sadrienne
40 year old Halfbreed Sorceraic ☆ She/Her

Rheldor allowed Jezebel's feet to touch the ground, squeezing her tight before finally releasing her---and watching the oncoming wave of family in wonder. It had been years since he'd seen this many people in one place, let alone so many family members. Adele was still standing with her hands pressed against her mouth, sobbing with the most painful happiness she'd ever experienced. David, who had been unaware of the emotional blast, but saw the ripple effect it'd had around the event, had followed---and slipped his arm around her. Quietly Adele melted in against his side, sniffling as he stroked her hair.

She knew she should probably do something about calling the others over, introduce him  to the rest of the family. Her mouth didn't want to work, her legs didn't want to move. But as Alexander arrived, it seemed that Cass had the situation sussed out---letting Adele off the hook. On hearing the news, Caleb regarded the stranger with curiosity. Alexander's father? So, his grandfather. He shadowed Alex, hiding behind his uncle while he scoped this new relative out.

Bethianna simply nodded back at Alexander, neither accepting or refusing the new title. She watched the scene as it unfolded with her expressionless calm, looking around from time to time at edges the others could not see, spaces between dimensions for some hint of Lillian's inevitable arrival. This was done, though, and there was no way even Lillian could turn back time and avoid this moment.

Rheldor blinked when Alex spoke. The words confused him, was it some outside slang? He was certain that this must be one of Adele's. The boy was the right age, had the right look about him. And he was about to greet what he believed to be his grandson with the same enthusiasm he'd shown Jezebel, when Adele finally managed to speak.

"F-Father... Alexander is your son." she croaked. For just a second, Rheldor paused in shock. And then lit up like the sun, throwing his arms around Alexander in pure joy. 

"My boy!" he gushed. "I did not know! What a handsome and strong young man you are, too! I am sorry to have missed so much, to have put your lives in such danger that we could not be a family. But you have thrived never the less." Rheldor took a deep, happy breath, tilting to the side to catch Caleb's peering gaze and pull a face at him. One by one, he looked at the children, at Améa who had snuck closer with her basket, and released Alexander. 

"How wonderful it is to meet you all," he beamed. "I am Rheldor, father of Lei'aellra... and also of Lui'xander."

Melbourne ☆ Headmistress of Penrose★ Sadrienne
49 year old Pureblood Human ☆ She/Her

When asked what she wanted to be, Hazel had (predictably) picked Princess Anna from Frozen. Which meant that Kate was coerced into a series of appearance charms and spells to transform herself into the likeness of Elsa. She knew this was a sure way to hear "ice queen" jokes all day, but if it made Hazel happy it was worth it. Hazel hadn't needed much transforming, just a pair of braids and a costume dress that she was sure to cover in grass stains. There was no helping the kid, wherever she went, she managed to find some way to get dirty, injured, or put holes in her clothes. Kate couldn't ever remember being that way. She couldn't remember being allowed to be that way and she wasn't sure how to handle it.

Tallygarunga was clearly good for Hazel, though, and as they arrived she immediately rushed over to join Cam, Sarah, and Tavi. They were as much cousins to Hazel as Alan had been a brother to Matt, and it was good to see them play together. Hazel grabbed Sarah's hand, to chase after Tavi as she skipped across the space to find Lorelei and Jezebel's triplets. And so, Queen Elsa was left to stand alone---looking around for a friendly face. She spotted Alan just as he and Audrey made their exit (hah, didn't she know what that was about! Did they have no self control?) and wandered up toward Stuart instead.

"Did someone call for an ice queen?" Kate snorted, tilting a head of long blonde hair. She certainly looked... different. 

16 year old Halfblood Human ☆ He/Him

Why he was invited, Aiden wasn't even really sure. Only that their families knew each other, and perhaps it was rude to not extend the invite. Adam and Cass had declined, they had business ventures to attend to, and Valerie was out of state on a trip with friends. He'd almost not come, but having the house to himself had been... weird. And sleep was still eluding him while the holidays dragged on. Not... not that he'd come here with plans to run into anyone in particular, he just... was bored. Yes. Bored.

He'd had a few tutoring sessions with Lorelei, and she'd returned the favour as promised---helping him sleep. The first few nights had been nerve-wracking, barely able to close his eyes for fear the professors would spot-check his room and find the pre-pubescent girl curled up beside him. There was nothing untoward in it, but he knew how it looked. He knew that there would be no convincing anyone that the girl had simply been soothing his nightmares away. And in the moments where he still struggled to sleep, they talked. She was a strange girl, but he found he enjoyed her company.

Arriving at the venue dressed in a last-minute pirate costume, he wandered his way over to where Lorelei and her family seemed to be gathering---realising too late that this was a very intense and emotional family moment. Good job, Aiden. Way to intrude.

Narragyambie ☆ Animal Carer★ Sadrienne
25 year old Halfbreed Sorceraic ☆ She/Her

At the blast of emotion, Améa rose to her feet. She looked down, knowing the triplets had felt it too, and brushed the back of her fingers against each triplet's cheek as a reassurance that everything was and would be fine. She knew Adele well enough to know that, although intense, it wasn't distress. Her gaze turned to Vladimir, who by now could see the attentions of her family gravitate toward the center of the blast. She inclined her head as if to invite him along to investigate. Unless the situation was a case of life and death, she saw no need to break the silence of her costume. 

"Uncle Vladimir, do you know who Mamiere is here as?" Veronika chirped as they walked along. Améa simply smiled. Every time Nika called her that, the warmth in her heart grew beyond its already impossible size. 

As they came closer, Améa's gaze fixed on the stranger embracing Alexander. There was a familiarity about him she couldn't place, and she looked back at Vladimir. Was this someone who had come into their lives while she was away? Adele was crying---why? Améa frowned. And then Rheldor spoke, an answer so obvious she felt she should have realised. It was her grandfather. The tears Adele was crying were a happiness she'd long surrendered, and the thought poked at an old but unhealed wound. 

He seemed wonderful, almost too wonderful. Améa felt sadness cloak her as she watched. Living with Stuart reminded her daily about what she had thrown away, and now it seemed that even Adele still deserved that type of love. Could she ever... earn it back for herself?

Tally Staff ☆ Headmaster's Assistant, Missus, and Child Rearer★ LilyCat
26 year old Pureblood Human ☆ She/Her

Audrey watched Alan’s expression change as he caught on to what she was suggesting, but she wasn’t entirely sure that she liked the great stupid grin of his face though, and her own lips pursed into a small frown as her gaze narrowed at him. He wasn’t bloody worried at all!! Here she was, stressing out like nothing else, and he was grinning like an idiot and no doubt already planning on where the kid was going to be and everything.

”You’re being way too happy about this right now, considering you’ve been trying to hide us from everyone, despite the fact that they’ve known since Conference,” Audrey whispered a little haughtily, before releasing a small huff, before then nodding at his question. “Yes, I’m very certain that’s exactly what it is... I’ll just wait here,” She agreed while he went to let Marie know they were heading off for a bit. She was not oblivious to the looks from the Burdett family, and part of her wondered how much they were judging her right now. Or was it Alan they were judging? Once he was back, she jumped to her feet.

”Alright, let’s go. I need to find out, and then we need to talk.”

Melbourne ☆ Master Cellist/Conductor of the MSOSanctusX

The fact that Améa remained silent was not of any consequence to Vladimir; it seemed hardly any different than her usual disposition. As such, when she merely inclined her head for him to follow along with her and the triplets to investigate what was happening, Vladimir merely inclined his head in return. He kept his red eyes trained upon the triplets and Améa as they walked, the man looking down at Veronika as she made her inquiry. Her question coaxed a small smile from him, as the triplets were easily able to bring forth in him, though he shook his head in response.

Her question had made Améa smile as well; Vladimir had not missed it.

"I am afraid not, Veronika, as I am not well versed in fairytales. Would you explain the costume to me, please?" The man inquired as he allowed his fingers to gently graze the top of the girl's head, fingertips ghosting upon her hair. His eyes soon fell upon the man that was now the centre of all the attention, his arms now around young Alexander. Vladimir, catching Améa's look, merely shook his head in the negative. Vladimir had no idea who this man was, but it seemed as though there was no reason to panic.

His dhampiric senses remained alert, of course, but not to the point of worry.

Though their language was still strange to his ears, it was plain to make the connection that Rheldor was referring to Adele and Alexander as his children. For his part, Vladimir remained silent during everything, his eyes drifting from Rheldor, to Adele and Alexander, to Jezebel and Viktor, finally landing upon Améa to sense... A change in her demeanour, to be sure. Sadness? Possibly.

Vladimir elected to remain close to Améa and the children. This Rheldor fellow seemed amicable enough, but Vladimir had been dealt too many wounds and surprises in his lifetime; he would not let down his guard that easily.

Sturt ☆ Family Busybody★ LilyCat
16 year old Halfbreed Sorceraic ☆ She/Her

"You will see, you will see!" Came the sing-song from Lorelei as she guided the two boys around to where everyone was beginning to convene. It was a lovely surprise, a wonderful one! She was excited, and could feel the mixture of curiosity and excitement from the triplets as well, despite the wariness of other people who were tagging along. She'd known for some time that the 'death' of her great-grandfather was a falsity, but it was not her place to speak of such things. And now the Lady Anna had brought him to her parents' Unwedding!

While people caught up on things, namely the revelation that Rheldor actually had a son that he didn't know about, the girl looked on, though her gaze shifted briefly when she sensed another familiar presence, and she beamed at Aiden when he approached, seemingly unbothered at all that he had walked in on a family thing.

"Hello my Aiden! Is this not wonderful? This is my great-grandfather!" The girl chirruped as she skipped over and wrapped her arms around the teenager's waist to give him a quick hug. "It is good to see that you came!" She added with a small nod. Once Rheldor greeted everyone, the girl stepped over to him to give a small curtsy in her blue and white frock, "I am Lorelei, the eldest daughter of Lei'sébelle and granddaughter of Kendra'aellra." It was a brief formal greeting, before she flung herself at the man to give him a big hug as well.

• What The...? 1

Melbourne ☆ Actress, Princess, Supermum★ LilyCat
26 year old Halfbreed Sorceraic ☆ She/Her

For one of the very few times in her life, Jezebel found herself feeling just a little overwhelmed with what was going on. From being spun around, to suddenly having the family quickly making their way over like moths to a flame, she was still wrapping her head around things when Viktor came up beside her. She clasped his arm gently, while glancing around, noticing Cass, who had been backing away until Alex halted her in her tracks and brought her back with him. And then the revelations, and she thought Rheldor might burst from joy at the knowledge that he had a son.

It brought a warm smile to her lips, until she realised that he seemed to be under the impression that they had all been in danger or something. The young woman rose a brow at her mother, wondering if Adele might explain some of this, or perhaps to Rheldor that there wasn't really danger due to him - at least not for a long time. A small curious look was given to Lorelei as she addressed Aiden, before her gaze fell on the boy and she canted her head a little. But her attention was shifted again, and she realised there were more introductions that were needed for the man who had just learned he had so much family.

"As you can see, Lorelei is very forthcoming," Jezebel chuckled softly, before then gesturing toward Améa and the triplets, "This is Améadruella, my twin sister. And these three little ones are Valerian, Violetta and Veronika. The boy hiding behind Alex is Calebrien, our brother." The young woman's arm then tightened around Viktor's as she turned her gaze fondly toward him, "This is my love, Viktor. You managed to arrive on an opportune day. It's our day of celebration of our relationship," The woman explained to Rheldor, positively beaming. She then gestured toward Vlad, "And Viktor's twin brother, Vladimir." That seemed like her introductions out of the way, she glanced toward Adele, her gaze flickering to Dave as though to remind her mother that she should introduce her own husband as well.

Melbourne ☆ Musician & Artist, Gallery Cafe Owner★ LilyCat
23 year old Pureblood Human ☆ She/Her

"It is absolutely much better than... that other clunky name you gave yourself," Arti snickered quietly as she took a couple more photos, before lifting a brow as she watched Alan and Audrey seem to make they way toward the exit of this party. Really? They were going to go at it now? "Wow, and I thought Alan would be too old to just go at it anytime, anywhere," The small brunette mused with a smirk and a shake of her head. As Derrick agreed to her idea of seeing what was going on with the gathering, she nodded to him and then began to make her way - sneakily - toward the hidden area, though kept out of sight for a moment while she checked the camera to see how much storage space it still had on it.

While the group seemed to be making introductions and whatnot, Arti then decided it was a perfect time to get some prime photos. She stepped around the corner and began snapping away. Though she didn't know what was really going on, it was clearly an emotional and important moment, which meant it was all the more important to capture it for people to keep forever!

"You know, Auntie Del, you really have to have the best looking family I've ever seen," Arti stated casually while she snapped a few more, "Don't mind me. Just capturing some memories for you guys, I'll be off again in a minute." She offered a small cheeky smile and a wink as she acted the part of a professional photographer for a moment, before someone could drag her away or tell her to bugger off.

Ministry Head ☆ Australian Minister of Magic, Co-Owner: The Drunken Roo, Owner: Victoria Magical & Native Wildlife Park★ LilyCat
52 year old Halfblood Human ☆ He/Him

And there went Alan and Audrey, no doubt to find out whether they were going to be giving the kids the Christmas present they were excited for or not. The man shook his head a little while he watched the three little Burdettes, and soon enough there was a little Belmont in the mix as well... annnd then the girls were all off, across the way toward where the Blue-eyed folks were gathering in their small crowd. Part of Stuart was somewhat curious as to what was going on, but at the same time, another part was just happy to catch a break for a minute. He's also seen the cameras too, and grabbed one up before handing it to Cameron and giving the boy a mission to try and capture all the embarrassing moments.

And then there was another voice from nearby, and Stu turned around only to smirk and raise a brow at the blonde Kate.

"Well, looky here! Never thought I'd see the day where you'd go bleach blonde, Katie-bug," Stu grinned and offered the woman a big hug for a moment, before then stepping back. He'd noticed her gaze shift toward the departing pair as well, and snickered with a brief roll of his eyes. "The terrible twins are cheating on the betting pool. They mentioned to the kids that they might be getting a sibling for Christmas... which freaked Auds out. You know how Alan is." He snorted softly with a shake of his head, "How are you though?"

• Unamused 1

Spencer ☆ Guitarist/Vocalist - Local School Hero!✩ Kaitore
19 year old Halfbreed Sorceraic ☆ HE/HIM

"Mhm! I a-" The attempt at him about to agree with Adele was snatched away as he felt a strong presence wrap around his form into a hug. That was enough to catch the young man off guard but not in a bad way and at least one thing dawned in his mind. . . At least he knew where a few of the families more sunny disposition popped up at and why those that knew of the man often related him to himself. "Hahaha, Aaah well, you know... You need a certain degree of strength to deal with some stuff." Once the hug receded a hand rubbed at the back of his neck with a smile that brightened, unbeknownst to himself. He wasn't sure how much Rheldor knew, about his own condition and the situation he had been pushed towards and as such kept that bit obscure purposefully. After all, this was a happy occasion and it needed to stay that much as long as possible.  

Alex already knew, however, that Mother 'dearest' wouldn't be happy in the slightest and something on the inside of him? Gave a grin about that fact alone. A hand pressed just behind Caleb's head comfortingly as he started to guide the young boy forward when the introductions were made. "You gotta' get in on this too. " At least to try and let him know this man was definitely the exact opposite of Lillian, a Grandparent who wanted something with all of his grandchildren. Of course, his attention was shifted towards Lorelei and the approaching Aiden as he blinked with the curiosity of an over protective older brother. To the point that his eyes squinted at Aiden as if he needed to keep an eye on the young man. 

That was a conversation of another moment that he would be SURE to follow up on. Since not all of the true important introductions had been made his hand curved around Cassandra's waist tightly while he brought her form into his side. "And this Cassandra Sullivan, She's my girlfriend." Though she was so much more than that in his mind. 

When Rheldor had claimed to be not only his own father but Adele's as well a sense of. . . Pride? Welled up on the inside. That was an unexpected reaction and yet he couldn't place by it was there so strongly. Thoughts were easily stopped as a flash of a camera gleamed in the area and in almost Superstar fashion Alexander went into a fearless and up-beat pose and expression, as if he were getting ready for a magazine shoot. 

Professor Head of Spencer ☆ Professor of Elemental Magic, Head of Spencer✩ Kaitore
27 year old Halfblood Human ☆ HE/HIM

"What!? Nuh uh! You take that back, Miss. Poisons my cape!" A grin formed on his face until his eyes caught what Arti had as well with Alan and Audrey which perched an eyebrow upwards and widened his grin further. At this point he probably should have been wearing a Cheshire cat outfit with how much it stretched along. "I thought we were bad, I feel like I'm being beat by an old man in this department." A gentle nudge was made against the short woman while they made their way fully towards the gathering of what seemed to be a few people he had recognized. There had been the lady of the Hour, At least two of his students, and what was all of this emotional moment of craziness? 

A Kodak Moment, that's what. His hand grasped the camera he held as well and while Artemisia took a low shot he made sure to carry the higher angle flashing several picture with a smirk that shined mostly for the people that knew him. Did they think this moment would escape him!? As he pocketed the camera for safe keeping his arms wrapped and pressed against his chest. "Now that you bring it up.. They do have that odd 'Kennedy-Esque' family bit going around don't they? Figured you would have runway model family members, Jezzy." His head lobbed left and right for a moment. "Course' didn't expect you to be related to a few students of mine. Spencer's at that, figures."

Professor Teaching Staff ☆ Transfiguration Professor/HealerSanctusX

Everything seemed to be happening at once, but Viktor didn't sense anything untoward or even dangerous. Still, his immediate reaction was to approach Jezebel, and when her arm wrapped around his, the man gave into impulse and let his nose nuzzle against her hair. It was certainly a lot, as he watched Rheldor who definitely seemed excited about all this family that he was surrounded with. Of course, Viktor also kept his senses out for the kids, watching as Améa and Vlad came over with the triplets and-

Wait. My Aiden? Viktor's blue eyes immediately settled upon the teenager and Lei as the girl gave him a hug. Viktor wasn't ready for this ?

That was swiftly thrown under the rug as Jezebel began the introductions, and it was with obvious pride that Viktor beamed at his little ones, and then at Jezebel when she introduced him and what the party of the day actually represented. Viktor couldn't contain the bright smile on his own face, giving Jezebel's hand on his arm a pat before he held out his hand to Rheldor. "It's a pleasure to meet you Rheldor," Viktor told the man, "Our naming customs are definitely different from those on the Isle but, I am Viktor Ivanovich Valentin, at your service."

"More of my family are here as well, but knowing my sisters, they're off causing mischief. They're Anastasia Rose and Viktoriya Aleksandra. Our grandfather is here however, I might try to flag him down, as well as his kids," Viktor mused aloud, turning to indicate his twin and introduce him when he caught the look Vladimir gave him. 

"Vladimir Ivanovich Valentin VII. Pleasure to make your acquaintance," Vladimir indicated to the man, tone impassive. Viktor refrained from sighing; that was just how Vlad was.

Looking at Jezebel, he gave her a smile and murmured to her ear, "Bet you didn't suspect something this crazy would happen at our party?"