Eudoxia Miller

sleep deprivation

Ministry Head ☆ Head of Magical Law Enforcement - Victorian Ministry of MagicScotteh
38 year old Pureblood Human

"Yes, every single way." He said, smiling at her as her hands went along him. He kissed her lips, much as she had done whenever they were in the kitchen. His hands moved down to her hips, and then down to her legs. He pulled them up around his waist, and pressed his body into hers. "I've missed this too." He said, and he began kissing her neck. His hand then slipped underneath her shirt, and he moved his lips back to hers. This moment was something that had not happened in quite some time, and it was beautiful. It was a moment that they needed, but, with every great moment came that cliche interruption.

Persephone had started crying. 

Jason threw his head back and groaned. "Mmmmmm. Right on cue, isn't she?" He chuckled, and stood up. "I've got her.." He said, and he went up the steps, and soon after was carrying his daughter down in his arms. She was still crying. "Diaper seems fine. Maybe she's hungry?" He asked, looking at her, sitting down on the rocking chair. He began gently rocking back and forth with Persephone, trying to calm her down.

Melbourne ☆ Creative Director Melbourne DanceKay
33 year old Halfblood Human ☆ her/she

The anticipation was building and the way his hands ran across her skin warmed her.  Legs wrapping around him. ”Mmm’ She agreed when he said he missed this.  She had missed this too.  It had been too long.  Then their daughter cried and she let out a soft and annoyed groan.  It seemed they wouldn’t have time for this… again maybe.  They would have to resort to sneaking around again like they had in the early days.  She sat up running a hand through her hair as she moved to get something drink and something for the baby.  At least she was not coughing. 

”Let me grab her bottle.”  She called from the kitchen.  Zapping it quickly as she handed it to him on the rocker.  She sat back on the couch.  ”I never thought we’d have her.”  She confessed with a smile.  It was something that had seemed impossible.  From when they fought about it… to now. 

Ministry Head ☆ Head of Magical Law Enforcement - Victorian Ministry of MagicScotteh

Jason nodded as she said she'd get the bottle, and continued to rock Persephone, hoping to get her calmed down a bit. When she handed him the bottle, and he put it to her mouth, she immediately took to it. "Guess she was hungry then." He said, smiling down at her. At Eudoxia's comment, he looked up at her, and smiled. "We did though, and I wouldn't have it any other way." After Silas had been born, Jason hadn't really wanted another child. But, everything happens for a reason. Jason wouldn't want it any other way now. Their family felt complete, and while they still had a few things that they had to work on themselves, everything was perfect.

He looked down at Persephone, and smiled at her as she chugged down her bottle. "She's perfect, really. She has your eyes to, which I just love..." He looked up at Eudoxia. "Which means I'll have to kick the boys.......butts."

”Guess so.”  She agreed as she sat back on the couch.  It was late… she was tired and a little disappointed.  She settled into the couch for a moment as she nodded at him.  She had honestly thought she would never have children..  As much as she loved Jason, she would have been miserable without having children.  She had been worried at the time that she had made a mistake marrying him- that there would always be a point of contention in the marriage.  She had been worried after they found out she would wake up and he would be gone.  The most recent fight had made her worry about the same thing.  Though it had been Orion who had fled.  She would need to visit him as soon as he settled.  She worried about the boy, she worried that Atlas had not found them.  ”who knew you would decide having kids would be an okay thing.”  

Looking at the baby she shook her head.  ”No, I think she’ll have that covered.  Lot never had to chase them away.  I always chased them away myself.”  She said with a smile  It was something she had no issue with.  ”I feel as though she will do just fine on her own.”  She said with a smile. 

"I certainly didn't think I would ever be okay with it, but I wouldn't change it for anything. Maybe it wasn't that I didn't want children, but I just hadn't found anyone really worth having children with. Perhaps that was the problem." He said, smiling over at Eudoxia. "However, I'm thinking two is enough." He chuckled, looking down at Persephone as she sucked away at the bottle. Jason wasn't ever sure he'd ever want kids, that much was known. Eudoxia changed all of that. He'd finally found someone who wouldn't cut and run. Someone who would stick around through the good and the bad. Somebody worth having a family with. Jason had been blessed by meeting her.

"Perhaps she will, but I'll have my eyes on them close." Jason said, snickering. He looked at Persephone, who had fallen asleep in his arms, a little milk still left in the bottle. He smiled down at her, and sat the bottle down. He carefully got up, and walked her back up to her crib. He tucked her in, smiling down at her, before turning back and heading down the stairs. He went over to Eudoxia.

"Now, where were we?"

It was hard for her to be with him knowing he didn’t want kids, and she had wanted them so badly.  She had not been sure what would have come of their marriage had things not worked out the way they did.  It was kind of amazing she would have abandoned her desires to be a mother because she loved this man.  ”You wanted me for my breeding ability…”  She teased him.  ”Given how prolific the Karras family is, it’s a little bit of a wonder that we do not have more…”  She knew why they didn’t have more and that was okay with her.  There was no way she would be able to handle more children with him working the way he did.  She also did not want to give up her dance.  It may be selfish, but she needed that to at least feel as if she still mattered in some capacity.  

”I think…”  she said, as he questioned where the had left off.  Standing in order to pull him closer to her.  Her hands gripping the belt loops of his pants as she pulled him close.  A hand wrapped around the nap of his neck to help anchor her as she stood on tiptoes to kiss him.  ”Right here maybe?”  She suggested as she met his lips again. 

"Oh, yes, that sounds about right." Jason said, as he pulled away, smirking. He placed one hand on the small of her back, pulling her in closer to him. "She should be out for a while, now, yeah?" He looked into her eyes, and brought his lips back to hers once more. "Plenty of time to get intimate..." Jason laid her back on the couch, and climbed on top of her. As he looked down, he smiled. "I truly don't know how you do it, Doe, but you make me fall more in love with you with each passing day." He placed his lips against her neck, breathing slightly on it before planting a kiss there. His hands slid up her body, as he felt every inch of her on his fingertips. 

"I want you. Right now."

’I hope so.”  Doe said with a sly smile.  There was a lot she missed about her husband, this being one of them.  She felt her skin ignite as he pulled her closer to him.  Her smaller frame fit so familiarly against him.  She was backed against the couch, She liked when he took control.  She smiled up at him before she managed to pull his shirt off of him.  Throwing it to the ground as she got a better look at him.  Her hands trailed along his chest and abdomen.  The more surface things about him.  ”I do not know how I do that either.”  She looked at him and smiled.  ”I think it’s because the universe has conspired to pull us together.”  She said with a smile.  Even when she thought about leaving, she couldn’t she was pulled back to him.  To this spot.   ’Then you should have me.” 

"I'll never push you away again. I can not lose you." Jason said. He wished that things would slow down at the office so he could be home more. It hadn't been this busy in years. Not since the last time that Sollozzo had been around. The guy was bad news, and the sooner he was caught, the better. However, it seemed as thought he would forever be elusive. It troubled him. He knew what the man was capable of. Jason wanted this guy caught. "I can't wait until the office slows down again and everything goes back to semi-normal."

Jason looked at her, and smiled. "Then, perhaps, we should take this to the bedroom?" He asked, looking down at her. 

She nodded.  She hoped that was the case.  This particular time in their marriage had not been the easiest and she honestly didn’t want to relive this.  ”I hope you mean that!”  She teased. Though she knew he was sincere about it.  There was a difference between when he was sincere and when he wasn’t.  She would be happy too when things went back to normal.  She missed her husband.  Which was strange for her to say when those she dealt with were of the mind they wanted to see less of their husbands.  She smiled at him as he talked about the bedroom.  She nodded.  ”We should hurry before your daughter wakes up again.”  She smiled as she nudged him towards the stairs.