Cbox
Guest enabled! No advertising, and be nice! Not much happening here? Check out our Discord!
Welcome to Tallygarunga, an original roleplay set in the Harry Potter universe. Set in present-day Australia, tensions are high between the Ministry of Magic and the only Ministry-run wizarding school in the country. Become like the other snooty private schools? Not a chance.

Originally established in August 2006, Tallygarunga prides itself on an inclusive and active community. Once part of the Tally family, always part of the Tally family. Whether you're here for the first time, the thousandth time, or returning after a long time---welcome home.
Staff
Sadrienne
Founder
LilyCat
Admin
Kaitore
Sturt
Flinders
Spencer
Bourke
Tallygarunga
a non-canon au potterverse roleplay
December, 2019 :: Summer

The Low Down

✩ Moddies ☆ Stay at home Mom✩ Shell
Non-Magical Human ☆ She/Her

also...i know they were up and running before this post, and while i'm not fully away like....i cannot guarantee any posts anywhere, so i'd really, really appreciate it if you all could just like...not flunk my three students [iris, geraldine & mairead] and have them in attendance to their classes >_<;;

★ Admin ☆ Resident Mamacat & Sorter of Awesome★ LilyCat
Pureblood Fairy ☆ She/Her

You take care of you hon! It's a rough time, but if you ever want someone to talk to who's been there (and still is in many ways), I'm always about somewhere.

What's most important is to focus on working to get yourself back to where you want to be, so that you feel better.

Of course, you DO have to at least stop by in chat now and then, or we'll send the flying monkeys out to collect you. ^^

★ Admin ☆ Tinkerer of Things That Shouldn't Be Tinkered★ Sadrienne
Muggleborn Human ☆ She/Her

Aww hon! You look after yourself! And remember these very important points:

1. You don't owe us anything, thus, don't feel bad/guilty when you can't be around all the time. Your life and looking after you (and mini you!) comes first always. We know you'll be back when you're ready, and we're never going to be sitting here annoyed with you because you needed time for yourself. I mean, sure---it must suck being separated from our absolute awesome? But don't fret. We'll be here and excited to see you at any time.
  2. Even though you shouldn't feel bad about it, we absolutely will miss you. No matter what state your mind is in, you're still our Shell. Always and forever, my dear. When you can drop into the chat, like I said---we always love to see you. Even if you're not able/up to posting. Chatting and writing posts are two very different types of energies, so you should never feel that if you're able to do one, you should be able to do the other. That ain't how it works. So never feel that you can't come chat because you owe posts you aren't able to make. Or vice versa.
  3. We love you and are here for you always. Let us know how we can help, even if it's just small stuff. Even if all you need is for us to drop a few (thousand, let's be real) dumb pictures into #picspamandmemes to amuse you, keep you tagged in high drama threads, or if you want to vent via text or voice---we're here to offer whatever support we can. 
  4. You have the most amazing and adorable ears. That needed mentioning.

These things are often cyclical, and the first sign of beginning recovery is recognising how far you've fallen down. So good job! You're on your way up! <3