Players Guest
27 year old Human ☆ She/her

Hello!

I'm Mel. I'm 27 and I'm from Wales.

Random Non-HP facts about me:

1. I'm a vegetarian.

2. I once met Lemar.

3. I've been to Belgium but only a service station in it. (And lots of roads!)

4. I'm obsessed with deer, especially does with spots.

5. I identify as LGBT.

Random HP facts about me:

1. My favourite character is Ginny Weasley.

2. I'm Team Harry/Hermione.

3. Madeye Moody scares the daylights out of me.

4. I think Umbridge is the worst thing in the history of things.

5. I can't wait for J.K.Rowling to release information about more of the eleven schools! 

★ Admin ☆ Tinkerer of Things That Shouldn't Be Tinkered★ Sadrienne
31 year old Muggleborn Human ☆ She/Her

Hi Mel! 

Sorry for not getting to this sooner, had a big day out in the city today. Deer are fantastic. My fave HP character was McGonagall. Mostly because cat. I love cats. :D

I'm also incredibly tired right now, so I apologise that this is not the most fantastic welcome ever, but we're glad to have you here!

Players Guest

Hey Mel! I'm also brand new to Tally, but I guess I can welcome you anyway, right?

I've been to Belgium plenty of times, I've not seen service stations or roads but mostly beer, lots and lots of Belgian beer!

Though I have to disagree with you about Harry/Hermione, Umbridge is the absolute worst, and she's also one of the reasons Order of the Phoenix is my favourite HP book!

Can't wait to write with you!

Players Poppy
32 year old Non-Magical Human

Hallloo fellow Welsh person. Okay, I'm half Welsh.

I have no idea who Lemar is. I have never been to Belguim. Deers are the bane of my existance when trying to get to work, but they are pretty awesome every other time. I am afraid I can't stand Ginny Weasley, I am Team I wish Harry had died (instead of Fred Weasley). My favourite character -- if I have to pick -- is somewhere between Neville Longbottom and The garden Gnomes. I want JK Rowling to write a book entitled Luna Lovegood and the weird shit we learnt that day.

But, besides all that, a very belated welcome to you!

✩ Moddies ☆ Professor of Finger Painting✩ Chromatic
28 year old Muggleborn Human ☆ She/Her

Hey Mel! Welcome to Tally! 

As you shit Harry and Hermione, I am curious if you've read Harry Potter and the Paradigm of Uncertainty? Realy fantastic piece of fanfiction written before the release of order of the Phoenix if I'm remembering correctly. 

✩ Moddies ☆ Professor of Finger Painting✩ Chromatic
28 year old Muggleborn Human ☆ She/Her

never fear, I am here to provide friendly link to the authors works. 

http://www.fictionalley.org/authors/lori/

It is, unfortunately, an incomplete series. the final installation kinda petered out partway through, but she did kinda give a summary of a wrap-up on how it was supposed to end. Wither way, enjoy the many pages. ❤️