Caldwell Hughes

Class First Class

Repository ☆ Muggle Studies ProfessorCallie
24 year old Muggleborn Werewolf ☆ He/Him

First day of class, here it was. It was everything that Cal had worked and crossed the world for, so naturally he was prepared for it. Class was ready to start when he entered the room, handing papers to each row to be passed out to all of the students. "Welcome everyone to Muggle Studies. My name is Caldwell Hughes but you can call me Professor or Professor Hughes" he waved his wand so that his name appeared on the board, leaning against the front of his desk and folding his arms as he took everyone in. 

"Alright, I know that the first day can be a little weird, so I'm just going to get right to it. On your desk is a form that I want you all to fill out and hand in to me, and please answer honestly. I need to grasp what it is that everyone already knows" Cal said to his students, feeling even more so that his British accent stood out. He was almost annoyed with himself for not blending in, though that would be boring wouldn't it? Blending in. "As soon as you are finished you may leave, and don't forget your names!" His arms raised up in an effort to tell them to begin and he sat down, ready to ask possible questions to clarify when the students handed the form in.

Name:

Do you have Muggle (non-magical) people in your family?:

What have you experienced? [Check all that apply]:

[   ] Cell Phones.

[   ] Computers.

[   ] Television.

[   ] Internet.

[   ] Vehicles.

[   ] Everything in my house is magical.

[   ] The magical world is new to me.

[   ] Other:__________________

[   ] Other:__________________

Bourke ☆ Third Year Blackbird
13 year old Halfblood Human ☆ She/Her

"Oh goddamit!"

Morgan groaned as she looked at her schedule. She'd been on her way back to the common room when it had begun to glow and, when she'd pulled it out, she was surprised to see another class suddenly appearing. Muggle Studies? What the hell? She'd signed up for that at the beginning of the year, but it was almost through with the first term! She'd assumed it would occur during another term, but apparently she was wrong. "Damn!" she cursed, looking to see the time.

The wheelchair bound girl began to push herself desperately, hoping to make it in time for the bell. She actually made good time, and she was outside the door when the bell rang. Roe pulled the door open, picking up on her anxiety, and she wheeled herself in. "I'm so sorry, I was all the way across the campus when it showed up on my schedule!" she panted, before wheeling herself to the nearest empty desk.

She looked at her paper, feeling her face go bright red, and was quick to fill it out.

Name: Morgan Ohara

Do you have Muggle (non-magical) people in your family?: Yes, I'm a Muggleborn

What have you experienced? [Check all that apply]:

[  X  ] Cell Phones.

[  X  ] Computers.

[  X  ] Television.

[  X  ] Internet.

[  X  ] Vehicles.

[   ] Everything in my house is magical.

[  X  ] The magical world is new to me.

[  X  ] Other:___Muggle Health-care_______________

[   ] Other:__________________

Once it was finished, she set it aside, waiting for the other students to hand theirs in before she tried, not wanting to get in their way.

Repository ☆ First Year Guest
10 year old Muggleborn Human ☆ She/Her

Ilia panted, feeling her face flush, eyes welling with tears. Don't cry, don't cry, don't cry she thought to herself, jogging towards the door of the Muggle Studies classroom. She was counting down until the bell rang, and if she was right, she'd just make it.

The class had suddenly shown up on her schedule. She almost hadn't noticed it; it had been greyed out before, because there hadn't been a teacher. So she'd not noticed when it had gone black, until taking a second look. She'd sprinted, and was barely able to catch her breath.

Thankfully, she managed to slide into her desk only moments before the bell went off. She was quick to begin to fill out the paper, only looking up when a girl in a wheelchair scooted in. Once she'd finished the paper, she hurried back to the front of the room, turning it in before leaving.

Name: Illia Collins

Do you have Muggle (non-magical) people in your family?: Yes

[x] Cell Phones.

[x] Computers.

[x] Television.

[x] Internet.

[x] Vehicles.

[x] The magical world is new to me.

Once she was done, she scurried up to place the paper on his desk, before heading out.

Spencer ☆ Seventh Year ☆ StudentBlackbird
17 year old Muggleborn Human ☆ He/Him

For once, Naoki wasn't hurrying to class. As a matter of fact, he'd even beaten the teacher, and found himself sitting in a front row desk. Thankfully, the teacher was quick to show up, so the boy wouldn't get bored enough to cause mischief. 

He accepted the papers, and passed the rest back, saving one for himself. The class, at least the first one, seemed rather easy, considering that it was only a small form to be filled out.

Name: Naoki Nakamura

Do you have Muggle (non-magical) people in your family?: Yes, both parents

[  X  ] Cell Phones.

[  X  ] Computers.

[  X  ] Television.

[  X  ] Internet.

[  X  ] Vehicles.

[  X  ] The magical world is new to me.

[  X  ] Other:__Muggle musical tech________________

[   ] Other:__________________[/quote]

Once he was done, he stood, setting the paper on the man's desk and heading out, intending on exploring Tally.

Bourke ☆ Seventh Year ☆ Quidditich Player - Chaser , Muay Thai Assistant✩ Kaitore
17 year old Muggleborn Human ☆ HE/HIM

Tyson had walked into the class and while most would take this studies as a secondary this was more of a primary focus for himself knowing a bit of the Muggle world and even having it engraved into his everyday life. As he took a seat he sat down and lowered the back from his shoulders to settle it right next to his legs then glanced over the paper that had been pointed out to the class by Professor Hughes. Eyes drifted from there and then back up to the instructor with several blinks of his eyes, this was it? Of course, considering it's probably a poll of knowledge it made sense. Figured he'd want to structure it around what the class a whole understood and expound on the things that slipped the grasp or hadn't been entirely mentioned.

He rummaged through his back and started to pick out a pen and inscribed on the paper, filling in the blanks before handing it in to the Professor and then leaving right after. That meant he probably would need to start paying extreme attention into the lessons that would end up popping up. 

Name: Tyson McKennis

Do you have Muggle (non-magical) people in your family?: Yes

What have you experienced? [Check all that apply]:

[ X ] Cell Phones.

[ X ] Computers.

[ X ] Television.

[ X ] Internet.

[ X ] Vehicles.

[   ] The magical world is new to me.

[ X ] Other:__Exercise Equipment________________

[ X  ] Other:___Martial Arts training gear_______________

[ X  ] Other:____Martial Arts______________

• Like 1