Sign in to follow this  
Sadrienne

Mousie's Bug Bashing Thread

★ Admin ☆ Tinkerer of Things That Shouldn't Be Tinkered★ Sadrienne
2018 year old Muggleborn Human ☆ She/Her

Mousie is the worst and tends to make new things when there are probably things that need to be fixed/clarified/all of that fun stuff. 

When you come across something on the board that you don't think is "as intended", this thread is here so you can let me know---and I'll get onto it asap! This includes things like:

• Skin/theming issues, where text is hard to read/poorly laid out, items don't seem to display how you think they should.
  • Forums/functions that you can't see on a particular account
  • Documentation/lore questions that aren't answered in the existing documentation.
  • Suggestions you have for making Tally easier to navigate.
  • Profile fields that don't show up, or show as editable, etc.
  • Anything else you think needs addressing, or ideas you have!

When reporting issues, the more information I have to work with, the better! Especially when it's related to permissions errors, I need to know things like:

• What exact page/feature isn't working (links are good here. :D)
  • What account you were logged in as, and if it occurs on your other charater/player accounts
  • Screenshots of the errors as they appear on your screen. This is especially useful for skinning/appearance issues. 
  • What browser you use. Tally is predominantly designed in Chrome, but I'd like to iron out other issues where possible.
  • What device you are on---there is a difference between mobile and desktop modes, so this is good to know too.

Cheers guys!

Throw them bugs at me, lemme squash 'em!

✩ Moddies ☆ Stay at home Mom✩ Shell
2018 year old Non-Magical Human ☆ She/Her
  • On the dropdowns, under Setting Information, "Wizarding Australia" directs you back to whatever page you were just viewing on both player & character accounts
  • Wands no longer show up on submitted profiles for Student Characters. Which is funny because before it was birthdays???  Is there a limited number of slots or something?  Viewed from both player & character accounts.

★ Admin ☆ Tinkerer of Things That Shouldn't Be Tinkered★ Sadrienne
4 hours ago, Shell said:
  • On the dropdowns, under Setting Information, "Wizarding Australia" directs you back to whatever page you were just viewing on both player & character accounts
  • Wands no longer show up on submitted profiles for Student Characters. Which is funny because before it was birthdays???  Is there a limited number of slots or something?  Viewed from both player & character accounts.

Okay, wands should show up now. Please confirm. :D

Re: Wizarding Australia on the menu, this should have a little arrow next to it that opens another menu when you hover over it (same as the TAM/MoM/VMU menu headers). This is what it looks like for me:

9055c71c2d007284f5ee70fff068dc09.png

So the three top items on that next level menu take you to particular topics, "more information" goes to the general Wizarding Australia topic list.

Is it doing this for you guys?

✩ Moddies ☆ Professor of Finger Painting✩ Chromatic

Not a specific big, so unfortunately I cannot provide links, but I will update this if it does change, because it's possible it is entirely on my end since it was working smoothly and quickly just a few days ago. 
The site seems very sluggish to load. A second or two to load a page when navigating, even if it's been cached.

0RaZW.png

Okay, getting a few failed things, and I did manage to figure out that theres something about that one topsite button that is not loading right on chrome, but works jsut fine in safari for some reason?

✩ Moddies ☆ Professor of Finger Painting✩ Chromatic

The guest account colors are very hard to read against the background. Just taking a shot of the ad forum because that's the most common one. 

Screen Shot 2018-03-07 at 7.01.59 PM.png

It's also not possible to read non post messages on profile activity feeds. 

Screen Shot 2018-03-07 at 7.03.29 PM.png

Sign in to follow this