Spencer ☆ Sixth Year ☆ Guitarist/Vocalist - Local School Hero!✩ Kaitore
19 year old Halfbreed Sorceraic ☆ HE/HIM

This day had started out as one naturally stressful because of the impending loss of his Father but one thing that Alexander had never counted on back at the hospital had been the arrival of Lillian. Mother of mystique and random appearance, an ever watchful hand who manipulated his life like a chess piece. On top of that? It had also seemed another major hand had been in place and for a much longer time than his Mother had ever been involved. How was he supposed to feel about that kind of revelation? That the one his sister had hated, who had treated her horribly, ironically? Was his own savior. That was a lot more information and pieces to the puzzles than he had expected to ever be revealed in the current state of things and yet there it stood much like a clear picture. Purpose, this was a word that lingered in his mind even as the weight of accepting death hung over his head like a guillotine next to it. At any moment it felt like the blade could drop and unearth so much more within that had been kept tight lipped ever since the departure of his Mother. 

Cassandra had taken the lead of apparating the both of them to her house, her bedroom. He had gotten used to the transporting spell even though he couldn't risk using it himself, Merlin's beard, just imagine if he did and his magic chose to become unpredictable during transit? That was a risk he would rather much like to avoid enjoying his parts where they were at the moment. A hand embraced against the wall while he still kept silent still trying to process every bit of information that had been tossed at him, both without him actually asking topped with those that had come due to his own curiosity. "Always when she's the least wanted around is she the most 'Helpful'. . . Damn it." Fingers curled tightly into the palms of his hand trying to contain himself from smacking the wall just to feel a physical sensation to equal the frustration that clouded within his mind. That wouldn't solve a thing, it wouldn't alleviate the pain or the confusion and larger questioned that bubbled up on the inside. 

"Sorry. . . For everything, Kitty." That was a genuine tone for his apology because there had been a lot that he had felt needed to be said in that moment. "Didn't really have time to tell anyone when it happened but maybe I should have spoken up earlier." The last thing he wanted, however, was people to know just how bad of a mistake he had been for someone that didn't need to take responsibility but chose to do so anyways. Even his father would say otherwise, call him an idiot for thinking that he forced the man to make the choice, forced the man to take the steps he did for the comfort of drink. . . There was that flickering fact that it all stemmed from himself and it wasn't something he had ever been comfortable wearing as a badge. "I am sorry for my Mother - there. . . Well, reasons why I would rather no one meet her and you already seen why. Adele's going to be pissed. . . Easier for me to deal with the knowledge I was a mistake that she'd rather have dead but not everyone would actually find that as a good thing for me to 'be used to'. Haha, but well, when you're abandoned you kind of jump to that conclusion anyways." Why would he think anyways? No attempt to actually connect with him and the way she had dismissed his chances out of statistics showed enough of what he meant to her on a more grand scale and yet why she chose many of the actions she had. . .  It threw him into more of a confusion. 

Alexander found himself moving over towards the red-heads bed and gently sit on it after taking Sapphire off and gently laying the guitar at the edge of the nearby table. "I know, I know. . . Your boyfriend has the most screwed up life in existence. I just hoped she knew of some kind of idea. . . But I guess she has a point - if she actually thought there was a way she actually would have tried. That much I believe." Was his mother ENTIRELY heartless? No. But she wasn't a Mother, not enough to be how everyone regards Adele or Jezebel. "If this other person, Adele's stepmother, doesn't know anything. . . Then I am going to have to start thinking a hell of a lot more creative. . . " Facing Darryl's death, it had only made him yearn for life even more and he knew from Lillian's words, from Adele's, his Sorceraic side was stronger. Choosing the Wizard side would most likely increase his chance of death which meant it only made sense to go to the other spectrum. Yet, not yet, not until he could guarantee with little doubt that he would live. 

"I am sorry I put you in this kind of position, Cassandra. Not about our love, that I'd never regret. But to have your heart in pure worry about what could possibly happen next. . . That is cruel of me."

Spencer ☆ Seventh Year ☆ Junior Dance Instructor★ LilyCat
18 year old Pureblood Fairy ☆ She/Her

It had been a long night at the hospital, even after Lillian had left. Alex had to fill out some paperwork for the hospital staff, while all Cassandra could do was sit with him and let him lean on her strength a little. She wished she could have done more, but she at least felt like her presence alone had helped, and that's what mattered. Once everything was done, the pair of teens were able to leave, and the redhead had apparated them back to her house. There wasn't any point in going straight back to the school, all Alex would get there would be questions from people and what he really needed was to rest. Honestly, she wished he'd take a few days off from school so that he could gather his thoughts, but the man seemed determined.

Still, it was easy to see the tension that the entire day had left in Alex, and she set her own bag down and carefully picked Sapphire up from where he'd rested her, to set onto a pile of cushions, so that neither of them accidentally tripped over the guitar. That was the last thing that he needed to happen right now.

"Hey, you don't need to apologise for anything, silly," The redhead offered a small smile and knelt down on the floor in front of where he was seated, looking up at him as she clasped Alexander's hands. She gave them a small squeeze and shook her head while he spoke about his life being screwed up and continued to apologise to her for everything that had gone on. "Look, the only thing I care about is that you're alright and you're not alone. When Cate told me what happened, I was terrified for you. That kind of thing... it's not easy to take, and some people end up disappearing or just shutting everyone else out completely and go down a really dark path. I don't want that for you." She sighed softly and offered a small frown.

"That means I don't want you blaming yourself for what's happened either, any of it. Lillian... apparently likes to show up at the shittiest of times, and seems to ignore anyone who doesn't fit in with whatever 'design' she has to carry out, and your dad was sick. I... can understand why you wouldn't want to mention that on top of everything else, even though I wish you had," Leaning forward, Cass leaned up to tug the young man into a hug, squeezing gently and pressing a kiss to his cheek, "And don't ever apologise to me for what might happen next. Whatever happens, we'll face it."

Pulling back slightly, the young woman then pushed herself back to her feet and studied him for a few moments with a narrowed gaze.

"I just bet you haven't eaten today at all, either," The redhead accused him, not that she could blame him. Food would have been the last thing on his mind when everything was happening. But now they were at home and had some time to take care of that at least a little. "I'm going to make you a sandwich and hot chocolate. What would you like?"

The hospital had him do a full work up - death certificate, where everything had been going in terms of the body and preparations for the mortician. Each time he added his signature the further away it felt as a reality even though he had been logically aware of such a presence. At what point would it be fine for a person to stop having to be strong? To hold up this mask, this other person used for the hardships against life itself? For all of his foresight even with its confliction within himself he couldn't see this kind of outcome and maybe it was fate that he didn't? Knowing the exact time, moment, feelings and atmosphere. . . He would have avoided it if he could have most likely, he'd be a different person entirely. 

His eyes followed the motion of her bag as she lowered her back and she went over towards Sapphire picking up the guitar to lay it on cushions. He didn't even fight it or tense up at watching someone else touch what had helped him through the years. The last remnant of a past that was recently snipped away which caused him to bite his lip slightly. A memory that will never be forgotten, an impression left from life on his mind and spirit. Words that will forever be resounding in his ears that he could never close out from hearing. 

Soft hands surrounded his own with such a warmth that it brought forth a gentle smile that flashed for her. Even as Cassandra's hands squeezed tightly I reassurance he felt there was a need to apologize. Avoiding Lillian would be a boon for many people and that was a woman who never apologized, found that every action that had been made was the right and proper one. "Heh. . . Me a dark path? Never. Unless you count a dark room with a guitar playing but that is pretty calming in its own way." He knew there was no guarantee he wouldn't have taken a much darker path, an escape. "Don't think disappearing is in my cards either, I am not that good like Lei and them." No resources, no connections - the most he could disappear would be a alley. Really, any of his mothers side of the family could easily find him anyways. It would have done him no good on that end. 

Not to blame himself for any of it? Tough selling point he was asking him, however, he could agree even in this state of his mindset that she was right. None of this was really in his power to have halted or stopped or change. "I'm surprised she even showed up at my birth but I think that's just cause she had no choice in that matter." That was a horrible joke, a snipe, but that was enough to let him lift out a pitiful sniggle. "I'm more worried about what she plans to do now that you are around. Especially with Adele's stepmother in the picture. Which. . . I didn't expect. Then again I haven't been expecting anything that's been happening to me." Taking it with a stride because there had been no other recourse was one thing but who was ever truly ever prepared for the sudden emergences that happened to him as often as they did? Her lips were so soft against his cheek and those arms that wrapped around him offered a well of comfort that he had experienced back before Lillian stepped into sight. "I can't promise that but I'll promise to at least try to remember that much. If it helps I can always say 'this is all your fault!' every once in a while. But I don't think that's a real good balance. . ." Even in this moment he tried to offer a playful jest while both of his hands rested on her waist. 

"I'm not hungry. I'd probably just stare at it  like it's going to pop out some brown-haired grey eyed child, or this very smirking short black haired woman." Knowing his luck that wasn't too far from an actual possibility. "I would like. . . " What was it that he wanted most in this moment? Illuminated blue eyes lifted up to stare upon the red-head and a realization swirled within his mind and chest. She had managed to push her way even when he kept others out, managed to support him and even stay on a potential losing side with her heart. On top of that his mind shifted to the last few days and the words he had used to describe her, the things he promised of his heart and the feelings within himself. 

Alexander already came to terms with these feelings and yet in a moment where he had be stripped raw they became much more like a light than something he 'said' because it felt right for the moment. He was in love with her and even though he knew his Mother's own view on such a thing, knew Adele's view on it being only a 'Fling' - the young man knew better. Knew his own heart. 

"I want you, Cassandra Sullivan. . . All of you." Before she could leave or turn away both arms lifted up and his hands gently wrapped around hers to guide her closer to himself and pull her onto his lap. "All I need right now in this moment is woman I love and. . . Want to make love to. As cliché as that probably sounds I just want us to give ourselves to one another. " Weird timing? Probably, but often in these moments such things became so raw, so intense with passion and desire to gain perspective in the only bliss a person ever would know. There was more to her being there physically, she was there emotionally and mentally even before this all managed to roll into this point. Followed and guarded him back at the family dinner, found herself comforted and calmed within his arms after the night terrors not to mention their official start on Valentine's day that turned into a day of happiness. Normality. 

'I want to become one with you like this.' Alex allowed for his mind to reach out and gently touch on hers. 

"You forget the fact that I would hunt you down if you even tried to disappear," Cassandra murmured with a small smirk and a wink. Even if he'd tried to keep it to himself for as long as possible and then make a dash, she'd have found some way to find him. Even if it meant getting one of his relatives to help her. Even if they didn't. She would find a way. The redhead was stubborn like that. "You don't get to run out of my life that easily, you know," She reminded him and then grimaced a little at his comments about his mother. That was definitely a piece of work, but she didn't think she honestly had anything to be worried about and shook her head, "Did you notice how she was in the hospital? I may as well not even have been there, which means I'm basically nothing to her. Now Del, well, it looks like there may have to be some convincing her that I'm not her step-mother," The young woman sighed, just fantastic that his sister hated her just because she looked like someone else.

Was it just her, or were there just a lot of petty people around? Cassandra supposed it was just going to be another challenge she'd have to overcome in time. People couldn't hate her for no reason forever, right?

"Hey, I'm totally fine with you blaming me on occasion!" The young woman grinned at Alex, even if he didn't think it would really help, "Just because you say it doesn't mean you have to mean it. But it's a release still... and I'll just blame my period on you or something in return." She snorted softly, before chuckling. That seemed balance enough, blaming someone else for something that couldn't be helped, even if it was completely in a joking manner. She knew he was carrying a lot of guilt, and knew that there was a lot that was connected with his father's death too. But in time, she hoped he'd come to terms with it, and know that none of it was hid fault.

"But hey. If you have... bad days or whatever, I'll be there, you know. I know what I signed up for, you don't have to worry about me, alright?" Cass smiled warmly at Alex and then stood. She was already contemplating what sandwiches she'd make when he told her that he probably wouldn't eat it, causing her to gasp, "Not even banana and peanut butter? But you said I made them perfectly!" A small sad pout pulled at her lips, though she complied as he directed her to sit on his lap, wrapped her arms over his shoulders, figuring that he wasn't perhaps to be held or hugged. She still thought he should eat, or at least have a drink and something to even just snack on a little. But he seemed to have something to say and she would wait for him to continue. She hadn't quite expected what he came out with, however, and blinked at him.

"You want us to... oh," The young woman blushed as she considered the request, even more so when he sent the thought to her head, causing her to bite her lip a little. It wasn't as if they didn't have what they needed to be careful in her drawer there. Nor that she hadn't entertained the thought a few times herself. It was just... unexpected, not something she would imagine him thinking of, especially after today. However, she had vowed to herself that she'd be whatever he needed her to be. And if he really needed this kind of comfort, then...

"I, uh... well, we can do that," Cass murmured softly, nervously. The awkward part now was working out how or where to start.

"Oh, I didn't forget. I'd be waiting for you with arms opened wide. We'd be able to escape and run somewhere." Alex tried to make it a romantic spin but even then. . . It would just be more pathetic on his part to escape all of his pain. He knew regardless that Cass would have found a way, he walked into her life and not only promised a friendship - promised her his love. He sat roots and drove deeper into her until the both of them were so close being away from one another felt like a missing void. "It wouldn't be so much of a run as it would be mean stumbling, coughing, and then tripping over a bunch of stuff. I wouldn't get far, honest." A self-barb was always a good timing in these kinds of situations! "Yea . . . She is a bitch that way. I don't even think she came because she cared, I don't even know why she came. Hehe, Del will come around, I promise you that, Cassy Cat." He had hoped that she'd eventually see passed the hurt, realize Cass was her own person and that she meant nothing but good intentions. 

"I was joking you red-headed vixen! Just so you know, I'm dipping on your period week. You better let me know so I can go fishing or something." He grinned at her until she started to chuckle in which it pulled out his own. He wasn't sure how he should be, how he should react or even how to stand on his own feet. But blaming others wouldn't suffice and it could only become a crutch. In the end. . . He needed to first understand what I meant to pick himself back up before leaning on another to help keep him up for just a bit. Music will have to be the choice of his balance, playing until his heart bled out into the notes. 

Alex shook his head as an eyebrow arched. "Let me try that line on you, lets see how well you tell me to shove it! Haha, I will always worry about you, Cassandra. Not because I don't think you can't handle it, Merlin knows you're a strong and independent woman. Which is one of the many things I adore about you." His head tilted a bit to stare upon her. "It's because I don't want you to question how much I care, ever. Even subconsciously." He knew that when he first told her about his connection with Gerry that it hadn't sat too well. In this moment he felt his devotion to what they had as a couple should be made known. "Mmm. . . Maybe after, later, I don't really have a large intention to eat right now at all. Hopefully by morning. . . "

Sighting of her blush made notice that she understood what he meant but he wasn't sure if she understood his reasoning. Even the nervous murmur showed she was perhaps as nervous as he was even now, even after suggesting it. "I want to make it clear. . . I am completely in my right mind, my feelings aren't being manipulated by the loss or the interaction with my mother." He was certain of this even to the point that his voice held the confidence inside of it. Both of his hands started to curve around her back to rest against it and bring her body into his arms. Odd eyes meeting her own as he smiled gently. "After we had confronted my mother it made me realize even more that part of my selfish reason for wanting to live now is so that I can build a life with you, Cass. Then I began to realize in this comforting calm that you offer me that there is no reason why I shouldn't give myself freely to you. I am nervous and scared. . . But I want this because I am in deep love with you. Not because I think it will stop the hurt or fill a 'void" Even just thinking about the possibility of going through with it sent butterflies into his stomach, the center of his chest tightened in anticipation. 

"I am not sure if I am saying any of this right or if it's making any sense. I just know I am ready for anything when it comes to you at my side."

"Oooh, so you mean you'd ask me to elope and next thing we know, we're in Vegas with Elvis?" Cass offered a small cheeky grin and a wink, at least trying to lighten the mood a little. His own joke about stumbling and coughing wasn't quite as funny, but she managed a soft chuckle all the time. More so, she was just glad that he was trying to still be himself even though he likely didn't feel very much like himself right now. It would take a while to wrap his head around it, she knew. But she would be there for him while he worked it out. "It sounded like she was hoping to make you... not sad about his death," Cass murmured, regarding Lillian's reasoning for turning up, "I think she genuinely thought she was helping. But just... really doesn't understand. It's almost sad in it's own way, but also fucking infuriating." She didn't defend the woman, she was a straight out bitch who seemed to only care about one person and her apparent 'job'. Cass wasn't going to hold her breath on Del, but she nodded to Alex. She knew he'd try to get his sister to see Cass wasn't so bad.

"Oh, are you now? Since when?" Cass had to laugh as he spoke about vanishing during her 'on' week, before shaking her head and rolling her eyes at him, "Wimp." She murmured with a small snicker. Not that she could hold it against him too much. She was pretty much a ball of pain during those times and didn't much feel like smiling or doing anything fun. "Well yeah, of course I'd tell you to shove it. It's totally my job as your girlfriend to fuss at you and make sure you're well. You should have read the fine print before you signed up," She grinned and chuckled, though nodded gently, "I know you care about me, even when you have friends who probably hate me." She offered a small lopsided smile, though then pursed her lips and gave him another narrowed look, "You bet you'll have one of those awesome sandwiches later. You still need to look after yourself, Alex. Trust me, I know first hand that it's too easy to fall into a bad place after things like this." She hadn't eaten for ages after her parents, and it had taken a hospital trip and a lot of time being nursed back to health and Cate a lot of work to get her healthy again.

"I... figured you were in your right mind... well, mostly. Turning down banana and peanut butter makes me wonder a bit," Cassandra released a small nervous chuckle, the topic they were discussing was very intimate, the most they had been since becoming a couple, and she knew that she wanted him to be her first... and potentially only. Pulled in closer, she bit her bottom lip again as she watched Alex's eyes and her lips twitched into a small shy smile while he continued to speak. More of that heartfelt stuff that made her stomach flutter and heart want to burst a little more. "It's... I'm not sure there's a right way of talking about it, really, but I get it... I know what you mean, what you're getting at. And I know... that's why I said yes." She offered a gentle shrug, made sense, right?

Still chuckling a little nervously, Cassandra continued to blush, however after a small time she simply leaned forward into him and pressed her lips to Alex's, to kiss him tenderly, lingering against his mouth as their lips circled and then parted, her tongue flickering out to tease at his lips lightly while she held him close.

"Don't tempt me, I'm in a crazy enough mindset right now I'd go all the way to Vegas this weekend." Now that he thought about it. . . Wasn't too bad of an idea. They just needed to fake a few documents when going through the states. But in these moments his macabre humor seemed to slip through, mostly funny to him because he was in that condition so it wasn't at all offensive. He'd much rather prefer the coughing over being in the same room as his Mother at this point, that was a truth. He was grateful to have her around for support, someone who was allowing him to just be himself. Whatever that was in this current moment, he didn't know but he didn't have to rush for the answer. "She has all the tact of a needle in the eye. " His head shook in weariness at the simple thought involving the thinking of Lillian. "For someone whose been around as long as she probably has been she lost touch with so much, probably running from the pain. " Nostril widened to take in air sharply. 

"Since Stu invited me to find sanctuary! I'd duck and dodge the fire wraths of thy claws!"  Eyes narrowed away as if he were trying to avoid her in a playful manner. Never look into the eyes of the best one may even say! Then she murmured 'Wimp' and a low snicker escaped from him as well as he leveled his eyes back to her. "You already know if you wanted me to stay for you, I would. Grumpiness and all, even with chocolates, ice cream, and you snuggled all over me."  Of course she'd take her job seriously and he'd expect and want nothing less of her. Then it came again and he shook his head lightly. "Hey, hey. . . None of that. If anything I'm the focus of hate. Anyone who'd hate you hasn't gotten the chance to know and understand you. You're caring, loyal, protective, smart and graceful. A bit of dork and nerd but that's going to stay between us." He offered a wink to her, there was very little he didn't notice about the woman and her intelligence and knowledge was something that caught his eye. It seemed she wasn't going to let up on him eating out of worry and concern, this much he knew. "I'll only eat them if you cuddle in my arms and watch the sky with me. I only take the -best- dining experiences."

The shaky tone in her chuckle was cute but it spoke volumes on her nervousness which he didn't blame her about. It was something that involved an intimacy on so many levels when it came to the two of them, he wasn't just asking her for simple 'sex'. But for them to be one another's first, to show their love in a carnal way, to change another fraction of what their relationship had in connection to each other. Sentiments were shared on her being his first and only as well, the thoughts of pushing it this far had only emerged with her. Her shy smile always managed to send wiggling feeling within him, it was a side of Cassandra rarely see and added an appeal of cuteness to the hidden nature. "Oh, Thank Merlin. . . Because at some point you were going to have to stop me from talking."

Time seemed to stand still for a brief moment with Cassandra's blush forming and Alexander's own breath proceeding from his mouth in a heated sigh. His heart started to race and beat faster and this time it was all in the good way, adrenaline. Adrenaline, because their lips had finally pressed into one another and the tenderness that lingered about the flesh set all of his senses into a flare the closer his mind started to edge towards realization on where this had been heading. When they kissed before, it had been with the intention of showing affection in just that manner. Now, it was the key to trying to unlock the gate of something much more amorous. Her tongue swept across his lips and he could feel the heat of his body speak in resonance to the feeling, his lips parting to let it inside but only for a brief moment as his own tongue slithered out to meet Cassandra's. 

Alexander's arms started to part away from her body but only so that his hands could feel the full presence of her hips. To say he didn't have dreams of holding them bare would be a lie and knowing he had been so close to such vivid dreams in the night seemed to bolster his courage and desire. Proper pacing was still in action, however, as his hands gently ran along her toned stomach to feel along her smooth skin. Another wave of heat pressed along his skin and hands that he couldn't explain which caused him to break the unending kissing that they had been doing. Tips of his fingers lined along the lower hem of Cass's shirt and then tightened while he tried to pull the article of clothing above her head and off of her body to toss it towards the side of the room away from them. 

Where they were going, she wouldn't need that.

"How about we save it for a celebratory occasion," Cass chuckled as she shook her head lightly. Go figure, he would want to bail on everything that still had yet to be done. But she'd be here for him and he'd get through it. She definitely decided they'd keep a trip in mind, however. Even just for a birthday or something to do during a school break. She wasn't really thinking about the other part of the trip, figuring they were only joking about that. Cass sighed at the description of his mother though, and just nodded. The woman was severely out of touch with whatever humanity she might have once had. As Alex brought up a men's escape, though, she laughed aloud and nodded, go figure. "You're all a bunch of wimps then," She snickered, however, smiled warmly at Alex when he assured her he'd stay if she needed him to.

"Psh, you don't want to be around me. I just get crampy and curl up and don't want to do anything," The redhead shook her head lightly, pretty sure he didn't need to be worrying about her when she was going through her monthly fun time. The mention of who was the focus of hate was offered a small humourless chuckle and Cassandra shook her head, "No... I'm the focus of hate because Gerry doesn't want to hate you. Pretty sure she's made a conscious decision on that," The redhead knew he was trying to make her feel better. But she wasn't stupid... or more, it was an animal instinct thing. She knew when someone didn't like her. She just wouldn't give anyone any extra fuel for their stupid unreasonable notions. That included Alex's sister too. "Cuddles and star-gazing, I think that's doable. We'll grab a blanket and lie down out the back," The redhead smiled softly and leaned in against him in a gentle hug.

Cassandra had to chuckle softly as Alex expressed his relief that he didn't have to continue talking awkwardly about where they were talking about things going, the idea of taking the next step in their relationship, something which seemingly caused them both a bit of nervousness, no doubt due to the mixture of inexperience and excitement. Her fingers trembled a little at the back of his neck as they kissed, a jolt of electricity running up her spine as their kiss deepened into something more more intimate, and led to a slow heat growing within her, and a knot in her stomach.

Words were one thing, but when it came to actions, then he felt much more real, they were going to do this, and she was a ball of nerves and excitement and strange tingling throughout her body, a lot of it simply stemming from the touch of Alex's fingers as they traced along from her hips to her abdomen, before balling up at the hem of her shirt. As the kiss was broken, the redhead blinked at her boyfriend and watched his gaze as she lifted her arms from him so that he could remove the article of clothing without any resistance. Once down to her bra, she found her cheeks were pink and the young woman bit her lip coyly as her own fingers traced along Alex's abs as well, almost teasingly, before she slipped her hands under his shirt and drew them up along his torso, pulling his shirt upward with her arms as she did so. Her eyelashes fluttered with her nervous cheekiness, as she raked her fingertips over his chest briefly, before then moving them to the shirt to finish tugging it off so she could drop it to the side.

For a moment, the young woman admired her boyfriend, before leaning forward to brush her lips lightly over his, and then she leaned to the side in order to fall onto the bed, grabbing onto him to pull him down with her so that they were facing one another on their sides. A soft chuckle fell from her lips, before she pressed them to his in another deepened kiss, allowing the moment to take them into the new territory.

Afterwards. . . 

The two of them had been curled up under the blankets their bodies bore in sweat and Cassandra nestled on top of Alexander with his arms wrapped around the woman. It was a night of bliss in the face of darkness and loss, she had given him more than comfort. They had given themselves over to one another in a heated passion to the point that they even forgotten proper precautions that would have kept them from worrying too much about the possibility of having a child. It was a care that was instantly tossed away the moment that things started to get a bit serious not wanting to lose their nerve and more importantly not wanting to send Cass into a Hyper Ventilation shock from getting too excited during the process. That wouldn't have been an a good ending having to stop or end up in the hospital once again that night, something both of them had wanted to avoid entirely. 

They joked mostly starting with Alex remarking about possibly throwing the ideas of condoms out of the window, Her responding that they'd have to wait until their 'eloping' day when they went to Vegas and for the time being that they needed to be cautious. A smile perched on the mans lips as he figured that would actually be a fat chance but the least the two of them could do would be cautious when they could. But it had already been an addiction that set in and that spelt bad news since he was already so engrained into the red-head that she had became part of his heart. Someone he wanted to face the entire battle of the world against humanity by her side and with whatever children that they had wanted to bring into the world. At least when the time came around for that kind of talk. His hand rose up to weave through Cassandra's sweat laden hair and allowed for his smile to grow wider and his arms to tighter further around her waist while he rolled the both of them back onto their sides. 

"We'll be careful when we can but I can promise that I won't drag you off to some small corner during class or. . .  Somewhere else." What kind of fiend did she unlock in him? It was curiosity that had always been a boon to Alex but it was also something that could draw too much ire due to its propensity to poke at things that perhaps shouldn't be tested. There had been a grand plan in his mind to just be with her when they could be knowing they couldn't be together all the time but the moments they were meant that he needed to make the best of them in a long, long, life that he had planned. After all, Caleb said he had to stay around and what his Niece's and Nephews wanted he was inclined to give when he could. 

Thoughts wandered in his mind about consideration of their time in the States and his eyes shifted towards the young woman to lock their eyes in a stare. "Why don't we really do it then?" The Blue-eyed freaks crazy was starting to show, wasn't it? Everyone in that family had their moment and apparently this was him seriously considering an idea that had originally be a joke, at least the eloping was supposed to be a joke. "The term will eventually be ending in March we can go out that week just you and me. . .  " His fingers started to trace down the lining of her waist in a slow sensual manner while he leaned in and kissed her lips deeply. "We can get away from this craziness even for a while and just be one another's without worry of what kind of crazy thing will pop up until we come back."

Cassandra was still just enjoying the closeness as she rested over Alex, her head on his shoulder while they held one another, though she knew she was going to have to try to be a bit more conscious about carrying some form of protection around now. Not to mention, already her mind was working out how long she had to wait to make sure that she wasn't going to be coming away from this first time with a little more than they'd bargained for. She would try not to let it stress her out too much in the meantime, but she knew that she did want to at least finish school before having to worry about those kinds of responsibilities. At least they'd been able to joke a little while they recovered from their albeit brief and at least slightly clumsy and fumbled first time, even while she still mentally was a little in disbelief that they actually had done it.

"Wait... during class? As in, in the class room? Because I really don't think the teachers or students would appreciate that at all," Cassandra laughed, but she had to go over Alex's words again in her head, he had a way of saying things that sounded so much worse than what he meant, and it amused her to no end. She figured he actually meant that they'd sneak away while no one was looking or something. But still, she could poke a little fun at his own fumbled words, grinning as she snuggled up to him, now that they'd rolled over a bit so that they could cuddle on their sides. She lifted her brows when he first began to ask about the trip though, and she blinked a little as she thought.

"You want to go there at the end of the month? But... even with everything that's been going on, with you, and your family..." Not that she was saying no, but Cassandra didn't want to think that he wanted to disappear because he felt like he needed to run away from everything. If they did something like that, well she figured it should be for something special, like a celebration or something like that. She did lean into the kiss for the moments it lasted, humming softly, but then pursed her lips as she poked his chin with the tip of her nose lightly, "You know, that does sound awesome, and I'm not saying no. I just want to make sure you're not running away from what's going on around here. I mean... that kind of trip we could save for a celebration or something... like, your birthday! Now that's a good reason to bounce out of town for a week or so." She grinned lightly at him as she wiggled her brows.

"But, I mean... if it's just something you want to do, because, we're eighteen and why not? Well, heh, I guess we would at least need to make sure you have a passport... and that we have some kind of not-completely-accurate ID that will let us at least enjoy a few drinks..." The young woman hummed in thought. Perhaps there was a charm they could use to change the year of their birth on their ID so that it displayed as older for bartenders and bouncers. She'd have to think about that, no matter when they decided to go.

Alexander felt the allure himself with being so close to the woman, flesh to flesh, the heat of her breath so close to his skin. It was enough that it could set him on fire her all over again. If it weren't for the fact he was actually too tired to extend upwards in the moment. No one told them it's an exhausting experience the first time which is something that they should be preaching in those health classes. Leaving out all of the other stuff those jerks. He knew the both of them should probably considering carrying some form of contraception, however, once he found himself inside without a rain coat? The downpour was much more enjoyable almost cursing that they needed to be just a bit more responsible. Only a bit. It lingered in his mind that they both had broke that seal of their 'first time' and together with both of his eyes just staring at the ceiling while laying in her bed. Mystified would be one way to explain how he felt about the entire experience. 

"Hahaha, you never know they may like a show." A gaze narrowed towards her while his lips tugged into a daring grin. She knew he'd do it too if she managed to hold out in their usual game of chicken. Which. . . Perhaps was more of a useless game now that they were together and even more so now that they took such a major step in their relationship. It could only escalate from there on how they do it as well as when and where. It could become such a volatile habit, addictive even. "I mean if you wanted to get it down an dirty right in front of everyone I wouldn't mind but I am pretty sure Cate would be very disapproving of it all." Alex sighed gently as his chest pressed upwards feeling the red-head against his shoulder that warmth of her form still mingling with his own as the heat tried to die down. "We could always just make our own little room somewhere with some magic. Charm it like a little chamber of our secrets. It'd be daring, unique, and sound proof so all the screaming you want." He winked at her while he bit his lower lip. 

Squinted eyes looked at the woman like she was crazy for even suggesting that he'd run away from anything. Not so much a blow in the kidney from the suggestion but it did put him off slightly. "Kind of hurt that you'd think -I- of all people would run, KM." Even when things had gotten heated with Gerry back in Melbourne he stood his ground for the most part anyways. Even when he knew that he could have stopped the process of them both not being friends by not choosing either of them, he made a choice and didn't run away from the affection that had grown in his heart. "I have other ideas I wanted to do for my Birthday. Besides, it is a reason to celebrate. This is actually the first term ever that I haven't been laid out in a bed unable to attend my classes. The first term where I ACTUALLY might be doing well, better than I usually am doing." That meant a lot to him. As for his birthday. . . "After what was said about Birthday's at the dinner and with my Father and everything. . . I don't want to separate that for just us. I want -everyone- I love to be included that day even if it means doing it separately. Even your Aunt." Cass needed to know that her family was his family now even if there wasn't a ring or oath to be with one another yet. 

"We can try to get that stuff as soon as possible. We actually might be able to get Stu to help us out there, since he's high up in the Ministry chain he can break through crap like he's the Hulk." He admired the man. There was a swagger about him that reminded him a bit of himself and more importantly he was like an older brother that he never had. "But I know I want to spend part of that break with you and only you. Not because I am running away or because I need 'time away'. I want to spend it because I want to show you how grateful I am for your love, your affection, and your support. You've been there through a lot of it and still continue to stick around even with this rollercoaster of random hell. Even knowing that this rollercoaster won't end so easily."

A hand rose up as he course it gently along her alabaster skin. The blue hue of his eyes snagged into the glowing green state of hers. "I told you my reading. . . That we'd be much closer. That wasn't an answer to the question at the time. That was an answer to the question in my heart - What would we end being to one another."

"I really think there'd be at least a couple of people who really would not like the show," Cass huffed out a soft chuckle, it'd be one hell of a way to fast-track themselves to an expulsion. She stretched out a little lazily against him, and nuzzled at Alex's shoulder with a small yawn, before then snorting quietly, "Cate would mostly be concerned about whether we're using protection. And guarding the eyes of the poor younger kids." Actually, her aunt really would be very unimpressed, and Cass didn't actually want to do things that would disappoint her either. Though as the man went on, she suddenly barked a small laugh, it was immature and very adolescent, but the first thoughts that had come to mind when he suggested creating their own secret space couldn't be helped, "You just want your own sex dungeon. I've created a monster!" She exclaimed, teasing Alex with a small poke to the ribs as she laughed lightly.

"I didn't mean it to hurt," The redhead sighed softly at seeing Alex's expression over what she'd said about getting away, "Hell, if I had as much shit going on as you right now, you can bet that even I would want a break from it." It wasn't that she thought he might be a coward or something, but simply the fact that Alex had been copping one thing after another to deal with and at some point a person just wanted to get away from things and not have to deal with it. It was perfectly human and something that Cassandra could understand. "Wow, you've never got through an entire term without having to take a day off before?" She knew his condition was bad, but to think that he'd spent his entire school life missing out on so much stuff. It explained why he was still in Sixth Year. She did have to smile a little though as he included Cate in his list of family, and offered a small nod. She could understand wanting to make sure that everyone got to share in the celebration of his birthday, especially with what they'd said about the occasion.

"Oh wow, you totally have a man-crush on the Minister of Magic, don't you?" Cassandra snickered as she grinned at Alex, giving him a playful nudge. Not that there wasn't a lot to admire about the older man, he was someone who'd clearly worked hard to get where he was, and had a lot of responsibility. But you could tell that he cared about the role he played, both in his professional world, and as a patriarch. A natural born leader, as people would say. "You're just lucky I fell for you first, because even for an old guy, damn," It was a joke, and Alex would be able to tell from her cheeky grin and wink, before she gave him a conspiratorial look, "So what's the story with him and Adele? Do you think they're..." She whistled slightly as she wiggled her brows. The pair had been as comfortable as almost a married couple, but she hadn't been able to really gauge anything at the barbecue.

"Anyway, you don't need to thank me for being supportive... I've told you that before. I'm happy to be able to give you some strength and back up, and besides, it's a part of being your super amazing girlfriend!" Cassandra grinned and pressed a soft kiss to Alex's lips before then smiling a little more softly at him, "And I know I'm difficult about my own stuff, but I will always do my best to let you support me in the same way. That said, I think Vegas for the school break sounds awesome, and we should be able to get things sorted over the next few weeks for it. At least now I know why you didn't want to answer too many of my questions about that reading of yours," The young woman smirked lightly at him, before offering a small wink, "Lying about not being able to use the cards very well, terrible."

". . . Now that you mention, yeaaaa." He could only imagine the response from the more shy friends he had and the last thing he wanted to do was get into  trouble because he thought it was a good idea to give Cass's body an extracurricular lesson during a class session. He hummed lightly feeling her body stretch against himself  in which he moved just a more into the woman with his arms wrapping limberly around her. "Maybe we can play a good prank on her? Just walk out and tell her 'So, how do you feel about being Auntie Cate to Twins?'. Let's see if it flusters her before she checks our minds if we're lying." An eyebrow rose up as if it were a good dare or not. He knew they wouldn't escape that unscathed at all. The women in their lives tend to be some scary people when they wanted to be. But he'd never put her in a position purposefully that would make her draw a disappointed gaze from her aunt, he knew how it could be considering his Father. "Hey! It can't be a sex dungeon until we get -all- of the toys! I have to make sure I know the proper way to please your body." That cheek smirk of his pressed along his face  while she prodded his rib.

Alexander shook his head at her lightly. "Yea, I know, Kitty." Somethings you couldn't help but feel the sting even if the person didn't intend for it to happen. It was more of a pride thing for him. Even with everything and that pit inside of himself that feel like an ever expanding void that would need to be filled with time and strength he couldn't resort to that kind of thinking. "I can't run, can't escape. . . If I want to prove my mother wrong I need to show that I can handle the weight that is pressed against me and push forward. Others may think it's pushing myself but that is what I need to do for myself." He knew what he was dealing with had been coming hit for hit, not stop with no breather, with no time to properly set himself up to take another hit. They would keep coming because there had been so much more he didn't know or understand and he knew it. "Nope. Some days it was pure pain where medicines wouldn't even work and focusing inwards on how much I wanted to keep going on seemed to eventually work after a day or two. This happened more consistently at least every month. But. . . Since meeting Adele I haven't needed to actually withstand against it. When they connect with me they help to relieve the pain. I actually have days when I am not in pain at all." How much he wanted that to be true every day without needing to rely on his family to be the reason for it. He loved them but it had started to feel as if he was using them as a crutch and that kindness was crushing in its own way. 

He snorted at her as he gently nudged her. "Just remember at a drop of a hat I can walk up to most women and have them swooning for me." He winked at her gently. He knew she was joking but they were both hot knock-outs, something he was proud about being in a few cases just because the appeal assisted with stabilizing his more musical 'career' he had started. "Plenty want to flood open the gates of Alexander." His eyebrows wriggled a bit then her question came out as he hummed a bit. "I don't think so - at least it doesn't seem so anymore? He is both Améa and Jez's father but there is a clear care bit going on between them." He wasn't entirely sure what was going on between them not that the thought came to mind. "I think he wants something and she probably does too but fear and history. Even if he may not have a long life in comparison I would want her to find happiness and stability in the guy. He gets her and it's easy to see. There is going to be a way he can comfort her that I never can." He didn't mean sexually either there just had been something when someone was intimate in a certain way that connection. "Kind of like no one can comfort me like you do." It was just that kind of connection they held.

"You dodo brain, just take my thanks." He rolled his eyes teasingly and huffed. "You, of all people, should know that unsaid words are the hardest things to try to get by or over. I don't want to risk the chance that if something happens to either one of us that the other isn't aware of the gratefulness. It isn't about not needing to say it, it has to be said to me." His forehead nudged against her cheek lightly. "But  you're right, the most amazing girlfriend ever. Even if you are my first in so many ways." He had no one to gauge what a good girlfriend would be but Cass set a pinnacle that no one could reach. " 'Let' me, she says, you do realize that if I do choose to be a Sorcerer that you will -never- be able to hide from me, right? You may think you're in the shower alone and BAM here I am suddenly appearing naked and all." At least that was what he understood with Lei, Lillian, and Flore. There was just something different in the way they had suddenly just 'Appeared'. "Great! I didn't think you'd want me going alone, the trouble I'd get into by myself.

Alex laughed happily at her with his hand leaning against the pillow. "There are other reasons why I didn't tell you." His face slowly started to grow a seriousness that one may not have seen from him before. "I couldn't very well tell you on -first- meeting that we were destined not only to be married but have five children. That would have just scared you."

"You say that as though Cate isn't experienced enough to tell when someone is lying without having to read their thoughts," Cass lifted her brows at Alexander and chuckled. He clearly didn't give the older redhead enough credit, the woman wouldn't fall for that kind of prank so easily, she'd know instantly that Cass was pulling a fast one. "It's a pain, but pranks don't work so well with her. She's not often caught by surprise," Though Cass was pretty sure her aunt was keeping something from her over recent weeks, it would serve her right if Cassandra did manage to make her think she was pregnant. The young woman had to laugh and roll her eyes at his comments about the sex dungeon though, she really doubted the school would appreciate having a hidden room like that around. She pressed a small kiss to Alex's collarbone as he understood she hadn't meant anything hurtful with running away, but nodded a little.

"Honestly, you're one of the strongest people I know, Alex. You and Cate, I have to admire your determination in coming through difficulties. You're going to beat this shit that your mother thinks you won't, and prove her wrong," Cassandra believed that, whole-heartedly. And she knew she wasn't the only one who was on team Alex either. He had a few people backing him, and he had the will, the desire to live. Not because of others, but because he wanted to, for himself. He had things he wanted to do and to hold onto that strengthened him. She cuddled him tightly as he spoke about how bad some of the days could be though, unable to even imagine that, "I'm glad your family can do something for you. That's good." She didn't understand what they did, but she didn't have to. It helped Alex, that's what mattered. Of course, she had to laugh when he teased back, saying that he could have a flood of women at the drop of a hat. She knew it already, and smiled knowingly at him, "Ah, but there's only the one that you want." The redhead wiggled her brows at him before winking lightly.

"I suppose they're just good friends then? I mean, they're obviously pretty close. I don't know why she doesn't just live there though, even if they're not romantically interested, it doesn't hurt to live with someone who can offer support the way he seems to for her," The redhead shrugged her shoulders gently. It wasn't as though it was her place to talk, really. But then, she'd basically told Alex that he'd be moving in here with her and Cate, so that he had them to support him as well. Besides, if the couple were going to be spending most nights in the same bed, it only made sense. She smiled and offered a small kiss to him, "You comfort me too. I actually sleep best when we're cuddling." She grinned and then sighed with a nod, as he said to accept his thanks. There was a small pained look when he mentioned that she should know how important it was to say things when one could, but she simply nodded again. Then he said something else, and Cass blinked at Alex a moment.

"Sorcerer?" Alex has said it so casually, and the young woman could only assume that he was referring to his mother's side of his heritage, what it was that his sister and her family were. He'd never given it a name in front of Cass before though, and now she found herself intrigued and almost had to bite her lip to keep herself from asking the hundreds of questions in her mind. "So... that's the name for what Adele and that side of your family are." The mention of popping into showers and going to Vegas on his own, which she absolutely would have lightly scolded him for suggesting were lost with this new curiosity, but before she could even think more on that he mentioned something about married and five kids? "Hang on, five? That's a lot of kids! Pretty sure my poor uterus can only take so much," She chuckled, he had to be joking, right? Except he really looked serious and she paused a little, "What? You're serious?"

"Hey, we -did- just go without protection. Uncertainty isn't so much a lie as it is an ambiguous idea that it's a possibility." It wasn't a matter of credit but the shadowy detail and fact that they hadn't used any form of protection that gave it much more weight. If they didn't know and asked in the form of a question then she'd be about as stumped as anyone since it would lead to know true fact one way or another. "Surprises is all about the mindset of the person. Sometimes it's just about letting them think it can't happen and when it does. . . Bam! Shock city." He nodded confidently at least until she had managed a well place kiss along his collarbone that sent shivers through his entire body and left a small groan to linger. The presence of her plump red lips were still very much effective on his sensitive and heated skin not yet finding the path to cooling down just a tad further. 

An eyebrow arched upwards because of the awkward sense of praise. He had never been considered or even called 'strong', not even as far as he could remember. He wasn't sure how to take it honestly and just shifted a bashful gaze downwards. There was no way he could be considered in the league of strength as her aunt the walk and difficulties were marginally different. "Haha. . . Thanks for the vote of confidence. I don't know if I would consider my self strong but I would settle for stubborn, tenacious, and annoying." Alex gave a gentle smile towards the woman. "I am. . .  Mixed about it. Glad that it helps and I can experience it for a brief moment sure but in the end it might harm me more. I can't grow dependent on it as a cog for my survival." There had been the lingering thought that if he had leaned into it too much then it would start to strip away that strength of self will and want. He hummed gently and teetered his head in thought. "I don't know~.  . ." He teased feeling she deserved it just a bit more before placing a kiss just at her shoulder blade. "Okay, I can admit that you're the only one I want, McHotstuff.

"A question I asked myself as time went on at the dinner. I wouldn't put it passed them to be friends with benefits! But that ain't my business." Shrugged shoulders as if he were trying to avoid a land mine with his sister on that regard flowed. "But she's a prideful sort I believe she won't put someone in intentional danger if she can help it and prefers to stand on her own two feet regardless." An admirable but destructive quality in some cases. He understood there was a need for selfishness in order to keep standing as it seemed to be a condition for those of their kind. But finding comfort in another could be equally selfish and even more helpful than separation. His hands slipped to her rear to grope it tightly during their small kiss letting it hang between them for just a moment before it split. "Oh you. . . Being so sweet." The pained expression didn't escape him and just as it formed into existence on her face his forehead pressed gently against hers in comfort. He wouldn't let things go unsaid if he could help it. 

Except, in this case, he probably let the bliss get to him too much as he slipped. His expression dropping to a stony one as his hands started to gently uncurl from her but not too much just enough to rest the digits along her lower back on both sides. "That was a. . . Slip. Better left forgotten for now. " His eyes lowered towards her stomach and gently shifted a hand to rest on it. "Or until circumstances change before my family can get by the whole trust thing. Really, just until Del can. " Alex's lips tugged into a smile trying to let her know he understand it wasn't her plunder. "Everything is just so extra complicated now. I feel like I'm living a double life from my wife." He tried to slip in a little comedic blur. 

At least it held up until his face drew even further serious at his supposed 'reading' of their future. He didn't let it show one way or another if it had been true or not. "The fates we weave, Cass, are often never set in stone unless the paths are taken. We took the path and were destined the moment you curled in my arms that ni-" A heavy snorted started to bubble in his nostrils as he shook his head with a chorus of laughter. "Pfft, no! But you should have seen your face! Ooooh man! It was great." He sniffled a bit and his head still shook trying to calm the fit. "No, no. Honestly I couldn't see passed much."

"Yeeeah... I think I'd like to avoid letting Caitlin know that we were that irresponsible," Cassandra winced a little. She didn't actually want to disappoint Cate that way, the woman had already trusted them to do the right thing, and here they'd done and fudged it. It wasn't the kind of thing she wanted to use as a practical joke on the woman, and she pursed her lips a little in thought of what she would even tell her if their oopsie did come with a result. Something to cross when she came to it, she supposed. The redhead cuddled up closer to Alex, and then snickered as he blushed over her compliment, "Come on now. To keep going on when you're living in pain just about every day? That's something to be proud of. It's impressive," Some people might have given up if they'd been in his shoes. Someone had to be strong to be stubborn and tenacious.

"Well... aren't you going to have to choose some time in the near future anyway? So, you won't need to be dependent on the assistance, they'd just helping you to get to the next step. I think it's pretty sweet," Cass shrugged gently with a small smile, chuckling as the young man then tried to tease her about being the only one he wanted, before admitting openly to it, followed by a kiss, "Damn right, I am." She nodded and then laughed softly. She hadn't questioned it for weeks anyway, but it was definitely always reassuring to hear. The redhead pursed her lips in thought about Alex's sister and the Minister of Magic though, before offering a shrug, "Not our business, I guess. But I reckon she and Caleb would be safest at his place." She nodded.

"Sweet as honey," The redhead snickered, but she had been serious about sleeping better when Alex was with her. He made her feel secure somehow, she wasn't entirely sure what it was, but suspected it was just his manner, and something about his presence. She didn't miss the frown though as she brought up what he'd said, only for her to lift a hand in mild defense, "Hey, it's alright. I wasn't going to ask any other questions. I know about keeping secrets, and it's obviously something that your sister needs to feel comfortable about sharing with me, so don't worry," Cass chuckled and cuddled up to him, "Well, you kind of are leading a double life... secrets totally would't be allowed if I was your wife though. Nuh uh, I gotta know what kind of craziness I married into," A very serious nod was given, before she snickered again. Even though she was pretty serious, it was difficult to actually act serious about it. At least until he almost had her really thinking there was five kids predicted in their future.

"You're a shit!" The young woman exclaimed at him as Alex began to laugh, dropping the pretense, she punched him in the arm and huffed, "Don't go causing my uterus such phantom distress like that! I'll throw those cards out if you try that again!" She threatened, though of course it wasn't a serious one. She would never throw out something of Alex's that might mean something to him, and though she hadn't been told the significance of the cards yet, she assumed they played some role to the young man. Even if just for a comfort or something to distract or waste time with.

Alexander snickered at her as he shook his head. "I know, I know. " Even if they were by law adults it wasn't something that meant automatic maturity or even the best of choices. Then again, Adults had made some of the worse choices he'd ever known so at least he wasn't at that level yet. Bright side! He didn't see this as a right or wrong thing, however, his view had been life occurred and things happen. You deal with them grow and take care of ones responsibilities and he had always been about making sure he did what ever was necessary for what he had caused or been apart of creating. If this meant a baby formed. ..? Then he'd know to get a job, to provide, while still trying to follow a dream and career. It would be difficult but no more difficult than what he had already been dealing with. "It's painful as hell is what it is but I've always just figured if I manage to get this far I can keep going far. It hasn't changed, not even a bit. Well, except the pain, that is much more intense." Meant his time to decide was going to be forced one way or another. "I'd be more proud to be able to actually do more stuff to be proud of, that's the honest truth. " All he could do is play music all he could ever do was the minimum because of his possible flare ups and health reasons. 

"Sooner than I might think depending. I know enough that I have about maximum this full year, if I don't, the choice will be made for me." His understanding had been if he didn't choose both would fight and it would be infinitely much worse, THAT, instance he knew he wouldn't survive no matter how much he wanted to do so. It'd be a literal war raging about like a torrent. Death would be soon after that which made the Acceptance the only true option and possibility of success. "Sweet? Haha, I guess it is, yea... Lei made it possible for me to play at my best at the Party, and Jez pretty much forced it on me too back at the Dinner." It was more accurate to say it wasn't much of a choice on both ends. "Cocky red-heads! This is what this household breeds!? I'm considered for my safety living here!" That was still a shock to him on a different level. He felt he shouldn't have been intruding, that he should be elsewhere onw here he stayed. But the spunky woman had convinced him otherwise. 

"Not true! It's fully my business! Yea, she's an adult and all that and has to make her choices. . . But she's still my sister. I missed out on years making sure she was alright, not making bad choices." Merlin knows she made bad choices! "I know the two of them could work it out but even so I think they compliment each other. But you're right her and Caleb would be safer there, I'd worry less. I'm not too concerned about myself. I'm an unknown factor so I am still relatively safe." He wasn't going to bring up how he'd protect himself once ousted, however, he didn't want to bring that to Cass and Cate's door and the thought of it caused his eyes to narrow slightly. "Though I will do what I need to do always for my family." That had still expanded to Cassandra and Caitlin. 

"You taste like it a bit too." His eyebrows wagged. Him and his suggestive dirty considerations. His arms continued to envelope her, he'd always knew that there was a safety within his presence both physical and atmosphere connected when it came to her comfort. At least, ever since they had been within the Memorial Garden and the following day of valentines where he had held her and made her feel safer. To see her shift to a defensive state made a pang of guilt hit him. "No, I didn't mean to. . . It isn't just that. It's because I don't know what Mother would do. She's too much of an enigma for me to pick apart." Which was saying a lot, one of Alex's talents had been to easily decipher a person without much effort. "I know I am... I'm sorry about that. It isn't my style, who I am, yet I have to. It's hard and difficult and having to consciously mind everything can be mentally exhausting.

Chuckling formed from him as well as he raised an eyebrow towards Cass. "Already on the we're getting married train now too, huh?" The joke may have appeared from his lips but a flutter took place in his chest at the prospect. To marry this woman. . . He wouldn't be against it. "Then we'll just have to plan the best wedding ever."

The punch came and slight yelp formed as he grinned and laughed at her more. "I'm sorry but that look, it was goooold. " He grinned at her as he started to move closer once more. "You can never throw the cards away! Bwahahaha!" His armed flexed a bit but then shook his head lightly. "Well~ I could always do a reading to actually see it, or attempt to see it. Though now I wonder. . . If my Seer as abilities come from my Father or not. . .  If so then I'll lose them forever." Which meant people would need to get the best out of them that they could even with the limited ability. 

"So the pain is worse this year than it's been before?" That worried Cassandra a little to hear, she knew that Alex suffered with it, and that he had to choose one side of his blood or the other, but she hadn't realised that there was an actual timer on this decision. What happened to him if he didn't decide in time, exactly? The redhead wasn't certain she really wanted to know. From what he'd told her in the past it would kill him in the end. That meant he needed to make a decision, know what he wanted to choose. "So what are all the things you'd like to do, that you would feel proud of being able to? Aside from music, since I already know about that, and you do that already," The young woman smiled slightly at him as a brow rose in curiosity. She knew Alex liked taking care of people as well, and wondered if he had goals in that kind of area as well. Her smile faltered a little when he confirmed there was an expiration date on his condition... this year. She curled up a bit closer to him.

"Well, I guess you can't blame your family for looking out for you and wanting you to be at least a little comfortable. Especially if it's getting much worse as time goes on," Honestly, Cassandra thought it was a good thing. She could understand Alex not wanting to rely on it, but if he didn't have long to go before having to make a choice, then it couldn't really be considered relying on, could it? More just to get him through with more comfort until the time came. Besides, he'd just said that going a whole term without missing any school was an achievement, and it seemed like they'd helped with that. "Please, you love my attitude, cocky or not," She snickered quietly, offering a wink, followed by a small grin as he mentioned Adele's love life being totally his business, due to not being able to look out for her until now. "Fair enough, still need to work on getting through your thing before you try to take on the world though, Danger Zone." The redhead pressed a kiss to his cheek and grinned at him, he'd probably be unstoppable at one hundred per cent health, it would be good to see.

"You bet I do," Cass poked her tongue out at Alex, and then shook her head a little at his concern about his mother, rather than Adele's own concern about Cassandra knowing 'too much', "Honestly, I think I'm a non-factor to your mum. Probably wouldn't matter to her if I knew or not. Besides, it's not like I'm going to go telling anyone. From what I can tell, whatever you guys are isn't even something the Wizarding world even knows about." She snuggled close and then offered a shrug, "At least the bonus is that you don't have to worry about being watched by Ministry, or other people who don't trust half-breeds. Your family all seem to be able to pass themselves off convincingly enough, if not a little odd. But plenty of weird families out there," The redhead chuckled and rested her head on his shoulder before rolling her eyes a little.

"You're obsessed with this getting married idea, I'll worry about it when there's a ring in the picture," Cass smirked and chuckled, though honestly couldn't even imagine what kind of wedding she would ever have. It had never been something she'd thought about back in the UK, figuring she was going to be like her Aunt and be too busy, or too worried about getting others caught in crossfire. Her lips were pursed at him with the joke about all the kids though, like Cassandra needed to be worried about having over half a Quidditch team to raise. Gods, she was still young herself. Alex's wondering about his abilities did cause her to wonder as well though, "I don't know. I suppose you could ask, but then from what I understand, card readings have always been something that can be quite open to interpretation. What means one thing to one person, could mean something else to another. What other methods have you used before?" She asked quietly, watching him curiously.

His eyes seemed to avert towards the ceiling as if to study it for a secret manuscript. Like it would give some profound answer or understanding that he could impart on to the woman but it wasn't so simple for him. "Much, much more." Was there anyway for him to even emphasis it? To give it an idea behind it all? "Day by day it's getting slightly more worse. Enough that's its becoming halting some days. More blood." As much as the medicine he had received from Frankie's parents had helped reduce the pain it didn't fully dull it and he had an idea that it wasn't so much halting the pain as much as it was just numbing his ability to even receive it. Meaning his body still was going through with it entirely. "It's why I'm scrambling for information as much as I can. Not sure when the ticking will start to grow even slower." Sometimes it felt like there was a massive clock within his body and he could hear the hand grind against the gears obnoxiously. A gaze shifted towards her as he raised an eyebrow, had he never really told her? Awkward. . . "Ah, well. . . I had put in some thought on becoming a Doctor. I'd be less sick and able to actually handle the studies and pass. I don't think I'm really fit for something in Government way too defiant." He grinned towards her to add a bit of a joke to lesson the inevitable tension that'd follow after him speaking about how much pain he had been. 

"Though I guess I could see myself as some kind of Minister, at least, for a little while. Who better to champion for other races than someone in a position to see the stigma? The hurt and fear that'd follow? Plus I'm really good with people so I think I'd need to get into something that involved connecting with them." Some just seemed to gravitate towards him even willing to hear him out once in a while. He never degraded someone and made sure never to bring them out to the light and beat them with it. Most importantly, he understood there were different personalities and he had an enduring one, much more than most people he had been acquaintance to. 

A slight snort took notice as he shook his head lightly. "I get they care but. . . Hrm. . . Never mind." He didn't want to make it seem as if all their work was for naught or pointless or that their care hadn't been wanted. He was touched, truly, by the length many of them had went for his comfort. Yet, it was fleeting, in a few days it pushed out because of the constant warring. "I'm just hoping that Adele's Step mother has some answers for me, something, anything. Even just a bit more knowledge is a step forward. " Eyelids slowly slid closed and he took in a sharp course of air into his nostrils. "Hahaha, It takes a certain kind of person to deal with that attitude of yours and enjoy every bit of it. Just be lucky I'm just that awesome and people love me for it." One of his eyelids slid open to glance towards Cassandra with a smirk that twitched. A grunt followed through with a shrug. "Nuh uh. Besides, it isn't like I can deal with it right this moment yet. While her problem is here and tangible! Means she takes priority until otherwise stated! Sorry, you've been vetoed here, Lover." His hand reached around to playfully smack her rear while he looked over to watch it jiggle. Ah, yes, that's the stuff. 

"Well, at least not the modern wizarding world I guess? The issue with every race, civilization, hidden or not. . . There is always a remnant around that could lead to them. Something we learn in historical classes. How scarce it is? That's the major difference even as years span on and on, less evidence, more forgotten information. At least by those that have lost the means to investigate." He certainly didn't know much of it and he didn't expect many others did unless they were perhaps as old as his own Mother. "Hahaha, yea, we get the lucky break there don't we. . .? Yet we get the curse of even more living the second life, a lie. Never able to truly being honest or close with people, not truly close anyways. There will always be that wall knowing that a person could never truly know you or that you know yourself as a liar and a fraud." A fraud, on so many levels. "I suppose it's one reason why you and I work so well together, huh? Haha. You understand a bit, albeit, you're REALLY bad at not showing people your kitty paws!" A finger poked at her bare stomach but slowly he started to trace along it circling her belly button tenderly. "No one will understand me in the ways of secrecy like you do. . .

"You know what they say! Get yours, get what you want!" He smiled widely but then shook his head lightly. "You have no idea if there is a ring or not. Maybe there is? Maybe there isn't? Unlucky for you, you can't check my mind! Bwahahahaha." He hadn't, not like he had the time at the moment to do so. But if he did he knew exactly how he'd have it designed. Though he also never had considered that such an idea would be so appealing to him. Never having dating had been a factor in this but there had also been the whole thought and mindset that at moment he could drop dead and now that he knew that a slim chance was around. . . He found he wanted so much more that the world had to offer him. That he wanted to grasp for it and take it all for himself and keep it in the thimble box that was his life. "If I were using the cards alone yea, but I used them as a deep medium. The other way that comes to me is prophecy by dreams but they're a bit vague and often distorted because of my blood. There is one that haunts me of late, shadows constantly moving - I know they took something yet know not what. All I know is that they're thieves of the most grievous nature.

There were hazed figures and never apparent even their faces were distorted beyond a degree he could never penetrate. What they took is never certain aside form its preciousness. A treasure? An artifact? "The strands of fate, however, are always changing. Never constant and the slightest change in how people walk changes the perception that can appear before me. "

As Alex spoke about the pain becoming much worse, about there being more blood, Cassandra's frown deepened slightly. He went on to joke about not being able to work for the government, as well as the idea of maybe getting into medicine - which, the young woman had to admit, was quite a noble goal - but she was just a little unimpressed by how casually he was taking the seriousness of his own health. A small huff was breathed out through her nostrils and she offered a gentle nod as she rested her head on his shoulder and looked out across the room, straight ahead in thought.

"Well, there's plenty of options. I mean, once you're feeling better, then you could probably do some part time study as well as the performing anyway," It seemed like the more logical way to do things to her. After all, performance was never a guaranteed career. Someone could go from top dog to nothing overnight. She nodded when he mentioned Adele's stepmother, and hoped that the woman did have answers for him as well. Cass wanted to say that she would go, but she had the feeling he would ask her not to, which caused her a little pain if she was honest. But it was his family, their mysteries. And again he joked about his health, saying he'd worry about it later, which caused the woman to smack him on the arm before giving him a hurt look, "You need to concentrate on it now! You just told me there's a time frame and that you're basically in agony most of the time. Frankly that's more important than other peoples' love lives." She huffed softly and her hold on him tightened as she cuddled closer.

"I'm not losing you, alright?" The young woman huffed quietly, and rested her head on his shoulder again as he spoke about the secrecy of his sister's family's lives. That was something Cass could understand, even if she didn't have the privilege herself. She was always going to be known as being something other than human. He did have a small point about her being terrible at hiding her own gift, though she figured she'd done well so far considering. She didn't mind Alex's family knowing, since she was already privy to at least the basics of their own secrets. And aside from that, Alex was the only one who'd actually seen her shifting forms. "Yeah, well at least you get to live without being given the stink-eye by people who know you're not human," The redhead poked her tongue out at him, but offered a soft half chuckle.

"Psh, why would I check your mind anyway? That would just ruin any potential surprises you may have in store for me, and I do love surprises... good ones, at least. Bad surprises, can just go die somewhere," Cass chuckled quietly, however she then listened as Alex spoke about his dreams, her brows raising slightly, "Well, I guess we have to look out for thieves." She waggled her brows lightly and smiled warmly at him, "I'll try to protect your precious things!" The young woman grinned, and cuddled him tightly, "They have to get through Kitty McHotstuff."

When he wanted he could have quite the macabre humor, especially when it came to his own health. Not that he had intentionally designed to be so flippant about it but dwelling on it had always been one feeling, despair. Never, had it been a sign of hope and even in this moment where there had been a chance there was still so much more that was unknown for him other than needing to be selfish, as his Mother placed it.  Her huffed expulsion didn't escape from him and his hand weaved through her hair lovingly as a smile pressed on his face still looking towards the ceiling. 

"Yea, I know, I mean. . . I had considered stopping the performance for a bit at least until I got settled into seeing just how intense all the learning would be. I'm hoping with a better health means that I actually will have time I can spend not laying down, or resting, or seeing a doctor. Doctors can be creepy, which I guess is why I'd fit as one. These eyes, creepy business!" He did really like his eyes though, not so much the person who gifted it to him but. . . They were beautiful and he had met some other extremely lovely people who had the same eyes. So, maybe not everyone was like his mother which gave him a lot more hope with connecting to everyone else. Granted, there were some he instantly just seemed to have connected to without much hesitation. "I need a plan, definitely, either way. I can't live like an orphan under you and your Aunt's good graces forever." Well, depending, he -could- technically. . . But that wasn't what he wanted. He knew he'd need to get out and on his feet, a place of his own. 

Then the smack came and he winced a bit. "Yeowch! Mad kitty!" That was an unimpressed Cass if he's ever seen one! "There's not much I can do on it yet, Cassy Cat! All that I can do, I have done for the moment. I need knowledge and it isn't something that will suddenly happen. It's. . . Going to be an arduous process and sure, I have theories to help with it but before I can start going through them I still need to see what I can get from the one who saved me." That's the best way he could explain it, he was in a waiting zone - Purgatory. His hand reached over to cup her cheek and his usual smile pierced through. "Now, did I ever insinuate that you -would- lose me? We need to have those five kids and a pet dog. " He needed to put a ring on that finger, though she didn't need to know that tidbit just yet. . .That he had a surprise for when everything seemed right, proper. 

"No, people just give me the stink eye because I am with the sexiest woman walking this world." That was his honest opinion and he was sticking to it. He leaned inwards to press his lips firmly against Cassandra's letting the kiss linger before he dipped his teeth right at her low lip and pulled at it slightly before letting go. "Plus, I am trying to make sure it never has to come to that. It's also why . . . Part of me wants to work for the Ministry. I think I can really champion genuine efforts towards people that aren't Human's or are part-human. To have something so much less. . . Degrading used as a categorical generalization. People should be known as people and while heritage is important it shouldn't define how others look. I may not be able to change the world in a sweeping motion but I can help set up policies, programs, understanding." Humans, they were finite like many other races but in the end they held such numbers and strength of will that they conquered without care of others. Trampling on the lives, Elves, being the most recent example in history. Even then, they had recently been given the true worth of freedom and struggled. "It will take years, new generations, new mindsets. But I'd get there."

"Hey, hey, That's my catch phrase! Get your own sexy red-head!" Alex playfully huffed at her as if he had been robbed of his usual's. Though hearing her say they'd have to get through her. . . That's what he was afraid of. "No, you weirdo. . . If anything would happen to you I don't know what I'd do. Don't go off trying to stop thieves."  She was one of his treasures. 

"Even if you do performing as a casual or part-time thing..." Cass murmured softly, relaxing in Alex's arms as his hand weaved through her hair, something that appeared to soothe the redhead a great deal. Every touch and gesture he made was always with the utmost care, it displayed the level of care he had for her, and she found herself falling more and more every time they were together. Love could be a strange thing, she decided. It was like they'd found what they'd each been missing all their lives, and she wanted to support Alex's dreams however she could. "Oh yeah, the creepy blue-eyed doctor. Though honestly, I think the real problem would be all the patients who fall in love with you," She chuckled softly, before offering a small nod of her head, "I think you'd make a really great doctor or healer, to be honest. You have strong compassion and a desire to help others, admirable and attractive traits if I do say so," Cass shifted her head to smile up at him, and then snorted softly when he spoke about living with her and Cate, "Alex, we offered and are happy to have you. Besides, it'll be less stress on you at least during these last couple years of school. And gives you a chance to save up a little before venturing out, though you're probably going to have me with you anyway, when that happens." She winked lightly at him.

"I know you've done what you can, but I don't like you pushing your health aside like it's unimportant, it's very important to me," The redhead pouted at him, blinking wide green and gold kitty eyes at the young man. "And I want to be with you all the way on this too. So... I do hope that what you can find out, you are allowed to tell me, so that I can do the best I can to support you. I promise, once you've made it to the other side of all this, then you get to be the one who takes care of me," She tilted her head a little with a small smile. She knew Alex didn't like how he needed to depend on others, that it meant a lot to him when he could be the support for another. He already was a big support for her, and she hoped that he knew that, but if he wanted to take care of her for the rest of their lives, then she was only happy to let him. She would drop that wall of stubbornness for him.

"You mean a dog, two cats, and a phoenix, right?" Cass grinned a little cheekily and then chuckled, before blushing a little into the kiss after Alex's claim that she was the sexiest woman in the world. She wasn't so sure about that, but he believed it and that was all that mattered. Listening to Alex speak about wanting better tolerance toward non-humans made her smile as well, and she snuggled close to him, "First wanting to save lives, now wanting to create world peace. You have a big list of goals there, looks like you're going to have to make sure you live a long time to see them all through." They were good goals to have too, and if they truly inspired Alex to survive? Then all the better. Once didn't have to know him for long to be able to see that Alex had the potential to become a great man. And Cass simply considered herself lucky to have met him now, to be able to potentially be a part of that in the oncoming future. "You know what? I believe you, I think you could do it over time," The redhead murmured softly.

"Hey, you can't claim ever catch phrase, who says you haven't just been stealing mine, hm?" Cass smirked a little at him, and then smiled warmly before shaking her head, "Don't you worry about me. I'll just scare them off as a tiger weirdo. No one stands a chance against Tiger Cass! Rar!" She playfully batted at Alex's chest with her hand before giggling softly and pressing a kiss to his collarbone, "Don't worry, a long as we got each other, we're unstoppable, right?"

"Someone apparently doesn't want me to stop doing my music thang~!" A smirk pressed along his face while the edges of his fingers continued to shift about her fluid locks. He knew some of what he had been saying had made her defensive and worried about him which meant that a sense of being soothed would work to keep the uppity kitty relaxed and not too attuned to how he had often given jabs towards himself. "Just let me figure out how everything will end up, alright? There's a lot to consider and things I'd need to plan out anyways. No need to try and convince me one way or the other." It wasn't so much about following a career or following a dream as much as it was the true possibility of him being able to devote the time to it all. After all, he didn't start to push through the terms of his schooling until this year and that required him to rely on his Mother's side of the family in many ways. He'd also need to make sure that after his Acceptance that everything properly worked anyways. "Think ahead but take each step carefully in this kind of situation." There could be no mistake, no miscalculations. Not when it came to designing things that'd set up a big portion of his adult life. 

"What? Puhlease, McHotstuff. You'd be wowing people more with all your dancing. Trust me, they won't be the least bit interested in me." The fact he managed to somehow land a girlfriend boggled him still. Not that he doubted his good looks, he was a walking handsome magnet! But it still had been something so far removed from his mind as a possibility that it all seemed to be a joke of it actually happening. "Doh, You. . . I just figure there is always an answer to something medical some how, some form of healing that can assist people. We may not know it now but it doesn't mean he can't exist and it doesn't mean that the resources aren't out there. It will just take a lot of looking, pushing, determination." Maybe he had bene considering his own situation along with his father's, could there be a proper cure? A way to strengthen the body? 

"Hey, I didn't mean to seem ungrateful. I really appreciate that you two took me in especially since you were very, very, adamant that I go nowhere else but to your place! Haha. . . Someone had some ulterior motives." Eyerbrow's wriggled since they not only ended up in her bed but doing so much more than what either of them had expected to occur. "Wait, what? You mean you're going to move in with me?" Alexander couldn't help but shine a grin towards her while a finger extended out to poke at her side playfully. "Oh, you're so sprung, you want to be with me forever~." It was in a teased rhyme with his singing vocals yet it didn't lack the fact he adored the idea by the way his eyes softened and gazed on her as if he were trying to imagine how that'd be like. "Alright, I think I could roll with that, Tigress.

"Not that it isn't important just. . . Worrying about it every moment, every second, is exhausting. It's something I've struggled with and sure, the stretch is here and I know it. But changing up how I deal with it won't make anything better, it'd make it worse. More stressful at that which would couple into my health growing harder and becoming too cumbersome." There was a method to his madness, to his 'cheer', he kept himself up-beat and away from those thoughts and considerations except for specific reasons. "It will be worked on when the time is right for it, isn't something so easily simple as a typical illness." A literal mind over matter situation. "I'm taking care of you regardless, now or then. I'm not going to wait." If he -did- die, there won't be 'After', as much as he wanted to be hopeful and optimistic he needed realism to remind him of just how the stakes were for him, what was at risk. "As for what I am allowed to tell. . . I am not even sure, where do I even begin to ask? What even to ask to find something out? I'm in this state of like. . . Sitting on my hands waiting for the information because of just how foreign everything seems."

"Wanting all those animals at one time? What do we look like a Magical Preservation Zoo?!" He snorted at her while his head shook a bit and he rolled his eyes while the smile on his face grew wider. "Ah, who am I kidding, I can barely tell you no." Barely. There were instances he'd need to and he'll need to spot the when's and how's. in those moments. "Bwahaha, the two are hardly different, right? Just two routes that save lives in alternative ways. One by being active in the health a person at a time while the other is the wellbeing of those that encompass it all." They were ambitious and idealistic but someone had to start someone and while the world wasn't perfect he knew that in time there will be other a bit more willing to stand up on the established principles. Of course, being in the medical field, filled him with much more of a love for people. "Ha! Did you believe anything different? My dark humor and the seldom downtrodden nature is all a trick to make people think otherwise! Got a lot I want to achieve."

A lot that he had hoped he'd be able to impact others lives in a positive manner. 

"KM, Please, I am the king of catch phrases! I even make my own up on the fly, I steal nothing. " Defiant expression danced on him as he smirked towards Cassandra. "Tiger you is scary for like. .. Two-Point five seconds! Maybe less, depends on how soon after you change back. Hehehe." As she swatted his chest a light giggle fit formed at the tickling nature it had left behind on impact. "Yea, as long we have each other. If I didn't know better I'd think that was you laying permanent claim on me!

"Honestly, I don't mind what you want to do, so long as you're doing it because it's something you want," Cassandra smiled softly as she lifted a hand to brush some of Alex's hair from his face, smiling fondly at him, "No matter what you decide, you're going to be amazing at it, I know." She had full confidence in that belief, because she knew by now that when Alex put effort into something, he applied himself fully and would place all his effort into it, to gain as much as possible. Yet another admirable trait: his dedication. She chuckled as he compared his own potential talents to her own and shook her head, "I don't know. I'm pretty sure you'll have every nurse and patient following you around, wanting a piece of Doctor Winfield for themselves," She chuckled quietly, before nodding. He was right, there were always answers out there, it was simply a matter of being able to find them. If this was what he wanted to do, then Cassandra would support Alex's dreams as best she could.

"Me? Excuse you, who was the one who made the request that led to us being here right now?" The redhead chuckled and tutted at the young man, "I think you were just hoping I'd insist, so that you can now share my bed whenever you want," She teased gently and laughed softly as she touched her forehead to his, a fond smile on her lips, one that even grew as he questioned what she'd said about going with him when he eventually got his own place, once he finished school or whenever. "That's not a problem, is it? I mean, think of the potential... having a whole house to ourselves to do whatever we want, wherever we want... whenever we want," Her brows wiggled suggestively and she laughed softly again. After all, it only seemed logical as well if they planned to still be together by the time those kinds of moves rolled around.

"And I know. I'm not saying you should worry about it all the time, I don't want you worrying about it all the time, because I'm still fully in support and belief that you are going to make it. And from there... there's a whole life ahead, with limitless opportunities," The young woman closed her eyes as she cuddled up to Alex. She knew she shouldn't make such a big deal about what he had to do, but it was a big deal. And as much as she held belief in his strength, the logical part of her mind knew that there was still that chance, that possibility that he could be taken from her. She wanted to make sure they got as much out of their time together as they could before then. She chuckled as he insisted he was taking care of her anyway. Before nodding as he asked about all the animals, "Mhm. I've never had a pet, so I kind of want a lot of them eventually," The redhead grinned at him. She'd never got one because she couldn't stand the idea of an animal companion being caught in the crossfire of someone hunting her, or being used to torment her. It was just cruel.

But perhaps Cass could have one now.

"Alex the life saver, hm?" Cassandra smiled warmly before offering a nod, "It works. I like it. Looks like I'm going to have to really consider my own goals if I'm going to try to live up to that." She winked lightly at the young man and then snorted at his claim as the king of catch phrases, followed by teasing her tiger form. "Hey, you were totally shitting yourself until you realised I wasn't actually some kind of magical animal or an actual tiger. I can totally be intimidating," To be fair, Cass had been told many times she was just as intimidating in her short human form when she really got going. It was something that Alex would no doubt probably witness one day, though doubtful that it would be aimed at him. And she smiled and raised a brow at the teasing about laying a claim, "Didn't we already lay claim to one another on Valentine's Day? I'm fairly certain you started all that. I'm just being openly accepting of it."

"Hahaha, so you're being extremely supportive? Aren't you a sweetums." Alex's hand rose up to playfully pinch at the woman's cheeks with a grin that stretched firmly onto his face. That smile that shined back towards him was heart warming especially with how soft the expression that laid on her face had been to his eyes. "I hope so, not that I lack any form of confidence on how excellent I am~. But with a better health I think I'd just be so overwhelmed at first on what to do. It's such a massive change, you know? I can't even fathom how it'd be to not constantly be in pain and yet. . . I know that's what I want." It was hard to explain but at the same time he knew she understood without him finding the right words for everything. Whatever he did choose to do it will be to every extent that he could offer and when he's in the position to give so much more energy into it than he usually had been able to? The results would be magnified. "Nuh uh, You're giving me way too much credit there, Kitty. I don't think people are actually interested me in -that- way unless they're like. . . Crazy fans that have heard my music spamming for free T-Shirts.

"Whaaat? Are you blaming innocent me?! Why. . . I've never been so accurately pin pointed in all my life!" A smile pressed on his lips as it twitched upwards. "I was going to do that regardless~. As if you would ever have it any other way. Even if I slept in another part of the garage I'd wake up and find you snuggled up to me. We both know it!" Which wasn't something he had been complaining about, chances were if she didn't he'd probably somehow find a way to be within her bed under the covers curling his arms around her just to feel her again. His head shook, of course it wouldn't be a problem and quite honest expected and yet. . . It was something that heated up his face. "Mmm. . . The first place would totally be the kitchen counter, then the couch. Well. . . At least when we're experienced." A lewd grin widened as he chuckled at the mere thought on the can of worms that they had unleashed in one another. "Figured you wouldn't settle for me living alone anyways.

"The limitless opportunities are what make it all worth it." The potential pain, the fact that he may not make it. . . It was all worth that risk because what he could gain was fundamentally so much more. He could respect what life was going to offer what a longer presence on the world could establish for what he could experience in terms of not only people but the various animals, magic's, artifacts yet discovered, the opportunity to understand his family just a bit better. "I'm not saying I am going to toss it aside like it doesn't matter but there is a lot more things I have to focus on a bit more when they're in my view. . . Like you, Cassandra, as much as you may flap against that idea. You're just that important to me.

A gentle laughter escaped from him at the idea of her having a plethora of pets. "What about our five kids that you will end up bearing? We can't forget them and the pets they'll end up having individually!" He gently prodded at her stomach to the added implication. A thought considered in his mind as he hummed lightly and then nodded towards Cass. "Okay, how about this. . . When we decide to move out and get a place we'll start visiting the pet shops and see about getting our first pet together?" That had been a good start. 

"Has a bit of a ring to it, doesn't it?" Their foreheads pressed together as he closed his eyes and gently sighed as if he were at peace. "Then it's your turn, what do you want to do? What are the things you want to start making as part of your career or do with your life after school? Do you plan to go to University or just go straight into dancing? Maybe a bit of both~? If I can do both you can too." That street did work both ways, if he could play music and be a doctor she could dance and well. . . Be whatever she decided he'd support her. "I was not! Just lucky that -you- weren't set on fire! That almost caught you a blaze. Like sheesh, Woman. . . I would have hated to miss out on you being what you are to me. Nutty woman." Even though his eyes would roll a large smile had been present on his face the entire time. "Didn't we -just- really claim each other? Hahaha." His eyes narrowed a bit as his next words may have been a bit of his usual sweetness. 

"You're the only woman and person I want this way, Cassy Kat."