Poppy

Come and have a butchers.

Players Poppy
32 year old Non-Magical Human

tumblr_o15rszty131uxikalo3_250.gif

Ashkar Gastrell ● 44 ●Enrollment Officer ● Undercover IWP Agent ● Muggleborn

Sassy, direct and oh so very British, Ashkar is a guy that has never pulled his punches. A former (but not reformed) criminal who was eventually caught and offered the option of Azkaban or working for the International Wizarding Police, he went for the later. Now working with another agent he is undercover at Tallygarunga, acting as protection for the children and staff alike.

Ash is in a presumed relationship with Elektra. Aside from that, again I am open for anything. Interactions with staff, parents, children and just the general population :)

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e617773

Holly Bennett ● 24 ● VMU Student ● Studying Magical Crimnology / Single Mum / Radio Host   ● Halfblood (Veela)

Miss Bennetts been through alot. The product of a week long affair with a man who until recently was unnamed. Losing her Mother at of 12 and then for year being cared for by her step-father who just couldn't cope. She was placed in foster care and for the remainder of her childhood has been through both good and bad homes. This has only caused the young girl to be driven though, studying hard at school. A single mum at sixteen made this much harder, but somehow she made her grades got into the VMU and a part time gig as a radio host to pay the bills.

✩ Moddies ☆ Professor of Finger Painting✩ Chromatic
28 year old Muggleborn Human ☆ She/Her

Okay, I love Bertie so much! I think that she and Siwan would eventually be friends. Being that they are both from somewhere in Europe they might click at least on that level. Well, Siwan is sorta from Europe. Thats where her legal residence was for the past few years, but this will be her first year at Tally. It would be fun, I think, if Siwan could surprise Bertie by responding to her while she's muttering in French. She's not fluent, but definitely passable. Could certainly use more practice than she gets. 

✩ Moddies ☆ Stay at home Mom✩ Shell
28 year old Non-Magical Human ☆ She/Her

ALBERTINE
&&Geraldine - Oooooooooooo.  So Geraldine is my sixth year Sturt child who has some serious attitude problems.  She can often lash out violently if she feels she [or her friends, especially] are being threatened in any manner.  Shoot an insult at a handful of students' way and she'll throw a fist, no questions asked.  She doesn't put up with people's shit and has some complexes and crap she hasn't really worked through, but she's been trying, and has been making [slightly] progress with the help of Alex.  She also tends to experiment with magic, although it's purely potions/alchemy related most of the time.  She tends to do this almost solely in the empty F3 classroom because people got tired of her blowing up / otherwise messing shit up.  She's....also widely known to be a bitch.  These two could be like oil in a wildfire 8D

✩ Moddies ✩ Kaitore

Starting with Sturn~: Since she actually might be aware of @Derrick Ackers - Near the same age and pretty much the social butterfly around Tally in his day. He also was known just for sparking fire to bullie's books and bags. But he also has traveled around the world around so maybe popped on her show every so often as a vocal presence of travelling. That and he just enjoys talking and spitting the breeze.  She may potentially be aware of @Marcus Carsen Whose an immigrant from Egypt but as been in Australia for a few years under Half-Breed/Non-Human benefits and efforts. @LilyCat has a character in the same boat too! @Jonathan Azai Could also have been a possible encounter in school, Both loners, staying away from people. They also share the commonality of being Half-Breeds.  Since her radio show uses music there is no way that @Alexander Winfield isn't getting in on that especially since he makes an effort to toss himself out there. 

Then there was a Holly~: @Tyson McKennis Has a similar attitude, He claims he is always in competition with himself but that he is -good- very good, at what he does as an Athlete and a martial artist. It doesn't matter what others may say about him that is what he sticks with entirely - He's also on the verge of homelessness when graduation hits. I think @Shell has Gerry still who could be an interesting interaction to read about really! @Alexander Winfield makes another appearance and mostly as someone who knows what it's like to lose a parent and ending up with nothing - Though he was one who had gotten really lucky with timing. He understands the drive to work and make a difference despite what life has thrown at a person given his more terminal illness status (For now) and works diligently trying to become a Doctor while also being a Musician since it helps with a lot. He's a social bee so easily has no problem talking with people and tends to somehow have a way with even the most abrasive personalities so he isn't easily bothered or prickled. 

Given Holly's drive towards Law Enforcement I know @Kay has good ol' Big Bad Wolfe who is not only the Professor of Law and Government but an ex-Auror! And with the recent surge of Auror's there's also @Heather's Lucille whose an Auror trainer if I remember correctly!

★ Admin ☆ Resident Mamacat & Sorter of Awesome★ LilyCat
100 year old Pureblood Fairy ☆ She/Her

Hue hue, there's already ideas for Sturn and Jez having known each other in school. But also, for more interesting things to come. That said, Gemini is in a local band so Sturn possibly plays some of their stuff, and maybe had the band in the studio before. They could possibly be friends or something? Same with Arti, actually, since she's a musician and an artist.

As for Holly, she and Cass could totally have met or meet one another. Cass could totally used some more actual friends around the place. Of course, there's also the school counselor, the Headmaster's bubbly Assistant (and girlfriend) and the Quidditch pro who loves exercising as well.

• Like 1

Players Poppy

@Shell: Albertine/Gerry. I love the idea that these two similar in a lot of ways and could totally see them butting heads, if not actually coming too a full on punch up! I am happy for them to be established as have coming to blows before and then moving on and seeing if perhaps their shared experimental magic love could bond them. Perhaps they could start a experiential magic club?
Holly/Gerry: They are both in Sturt. So we could throw them into some common room thread and see how they play off each other?

@Kaitore: Holly/Tyson: It's like they are mirror images in some cases. I could see some competition between the two of them. They could have a score sheet and everything. It could be a good natured thing they have had going most of their school carers.
Holly/Alex: I think we should get these guys in a thread to see how they get on :)
Sturn/Derrick: I imagine they would know each other. Sturn wasn't the nicest person at school but she would have also had a few friends and Derrick seems like the sort that may have irritated her at first but eventually broke through and become a friend. She kept a low profile since finishing school, so perhaps a reunion of sorts could be on the cards?
Sturn/Marcus: I am up for some half-breed type issues.
Sturn/Jonathan: LOL, he should have been the one that got her pregnant! I jest of course. But perhaps they could be half-breed loner allies. What house was in he in?
Sturn/Alex: Most certainly he can be on her show! It could be him playing music and explaining about his young love vegas wedding XD
Albertine/Tyson: Albertine would like to announce that she thinks Marcus is cute.

@LilyCat Sturn/Gem: They are both young mothers, so, perhaps they bond through the children and then Gem comes on the show.
Sturn/Arti: More people for the show is good :)
Holly/Cas: Holly needs female friends and Cass seems relaxed enough that she would be able to make Hol's chill when needed. Need to get these girls in a thread :D

@pyjamaviking Sturn/Salt: Single mums with kids of similar ages and both have awesome S names? Hell yeah they can be friends. Sturn needs some girls. I'm thinking a mothers club should be formed with @LilyCat Gem, @Chromatic Penny and anyone else who has a child is the 7-9 range! Crazy girl times I say!

✩ Moddies ✩ Kaitore

@Poppy

Holly-Tyson: Ha! I can see that, a literal list of whose in the high running and what the next big conquer is for each of them. Points pushed out based on how important it is in the grand scheme, I can dig this route!

Holly-Alex: Yesh! Only way to know is to toss the ingredients in and see what stew boils, in a matter of speaking!

Sturn-Derrick: Sounds about right~. I imagine he is the type that ends up grating on the nerves, then once you get to used to the crazy you find you're going just a bit crazy. Unless you're -already- crazy then it's just a rollercoaster ride form the start! A pop in reunion would be smashing, especially since this is the first time he's taken a stable job inside good ol' Home country and Tally at that. I imagine with the low profile it'd make keeping in touch harder, so that's another upside plus to a reunion.

Sturn-Marcus: All the issues for the half-breeds! Especially since he's very friendly with a Half-Veela as well as a Full one whose helped him out. He knows exactly the kind of craziness it will entail! Plus, her radio show would be something he'd want in the paper too. Bringing awareness on the air and in ink!

Sturn-Jonathan: LOL! I wouldn't be against it, I enjoy surprises I think that's when I get the most amazing parts of my characters stories and helps to define them a lot more because of it. He was also Sturt!

Sturn-Alex: He's a natural when it comes to personality so she can expect the professionalism of a musician with the playfulness of a proper Spencer! No jokes, very quirky and comical though! He'll even insist footage, at least, vocally play on the air so he can make side comments about himself. Gotta learn to laugh at your own situations in his mind. 

Hahaha, It's the Dhampir thing, it's alluring!

Players Poppy

@Kaitore I will respond to everything you have replied with but I’m about to get ready for work so just wanted to say if you are up for John being the baby daddy then so am I. I think that will be suitably amusing, dramatic and just explain a lot. It also mean Neri is Fairy/Veela/Human mix XD

Also, Bertie meant Tyson was cute but Marcus slipped out 👀

• Like 1