Sign in to follow this  
ThistleProse

Splotter Roar!

Friends ThistleProse
29 year old Non-Magical Human ☆ She | Her | Hers
ThistleProse's Minions

100% stole the code from Lily! *tips hat*
I am up for all kinds of plots! Just hit me up on Discord and I'll be happy to chat with you about ideas and potential mayhem!
Michael Joseph Grant-Jones
Profile | 27 | Single Dad, Widower | Melbourne

Michael went to Tally, but fled soon after graduation when his girlfriend of several years (Penny) was midway through her pregnancy. He's had a hell of a life since then, though he has  yet to share the details with anyone since his move back home to Melbourne. He has a two year old daughter that he loves dearly.
I really want to get Michael out there - I need friends for him in particular, either past school friends or new friends he can make since moving to Melbourne. He is currently looking into finding a daycare for his daughter and a job for himself as he's living on the life-insurance of his husband at the moment and knows its not something that'll last indefinitely.
I am a great fan of romantic plots; while I'm not planning on Michael giving his heart away anytime soon, a man has needs, but more, I would love for him to get wrapped up in a friendship that has chemistry for romance down the line! How long Michael feels the need to grieve would depend on that potential lover; there would certainly be moments where he'd fall into depression and grief, but I think that would be fantastic for developing the relationship between them, too. I absolutely love depth and drama <3
Michael is homosexual, so he'd only be interested in another man romantically. Age isn't really an issue; probably someone who is at least 22, but up to mid 30's (or possibly older) is fine. I don't have any personal issues with age gaps when it comes to romance. Friendship wise, Michael is open to men, women and all ages - young or old or in between.

Looking For: Old friends, new friends, family members, rivals, enemies, a job!
Not Looking For: For the time being, I'm not for looking immediate romance

Name Surname
Profile | age | Information | Location

Details about character~

Looking For: <3
Not Looking For: </3

★ Admin ☆ Tinkerer of Things That Shouldn't Be Tinkered★ Sadrienne
31 year old Muggleborn Human ☆ She/Her

Woo! So. 

@Alan Burdett - Would know both Michael and Ava, and Michael may have been in his final year at Tally when Alan's first child died on school grounds (August 6th, 2008). They would also both know/fear @Adele DeVylissea... although Ava probably thinks of her in much nicer terms than Michael remembers.

Ava would also know @Aiden Longhurst, as they're in the same year. Aiden is a bit of a drifter and also always looking for new friends (he needs to actually connect with people, and for someone to drag him away from his studies at times) and he really doesn't know how to deal with romantic feelings. He's a little disappointed that all of his crushes so far have turned out to be on girls, Aiden's not sure how he can really fit into his own family as a heterosexual male.

Friends ThistleProse
29 year old Non-Magical Human ☆ She | Her | Hers

What happened to the kid? Neither of their histories specify. Is it general knowledge?

@Aiden Longhurst and Ava could definitely have study sessions together! She takes classes and homework far too seriously and likely studying is her primary source of connection with other students lol. From there it would be fun to see how they develop! Ava is probably a bit slower than some of the other kids in her year, as far as romances go. I think she'd be mortified if someone had a crush on her :P but she'd certainly be a good listener to the woes of a friend!

★ Admin ☆ Tinkerer of Things That Shouldn't Be Tinkered★ Sadrienne
31 year old Muggleborn Human ☆ She/Her

When Lauren was six months old, there was a confrontation between Alan and the then-Minister for Magical Education, Werrant Pierce. Werrant picked up the baby, threats were made, wands were brandished, and bubba Lauren took a literal bite of Werrant's wand. Which...  discharged and killed her. It was horrible.

Me and Deps are terrible people.

Sign in to follow this