Friends Guest
25 year old Muggleborn Human ☆ She/Her
Callie's Characters
Always up for plots and threads, post below with ideas!

Liam Somersfield

tumblr_inline_o7b2uohJZZ1snxgfy_250.gif 32 | Keeper for Australian Quidditch Team | Melbourne

Liam is a very quirky soul. He's extremely depressed from previous life experiences but he hides it well by constantly joking around and being playful. He can seem a bit immature at times but he always knows when to reel it in. He is incredibly loyal and would do anything to make someone smile, even a stranger.

Could use: friends, stalkers fans, rivals, and am open to other ideas.
Liam's App

Sean Rhodes

27 | Beater for Australian Quidditch Team | Melbourne tumblr_mw2plpGcT81qg94hko1_250.gif
Sean is a serious soul, but that doesn’t mean that he won’t stand up for himself or others. He’s incredibly loyal and you can always count on him when you need a shoulder (or someone to kick a person’s ass).
Could use some friends, stalkers, and enemies.
Sean's App
Grant Thomas

tumblr_inline_nlmuoxM4be1rifr4k.gif 25 | Creatures & Unfortunate Incidents | Melbourne 

Grant is a shy but smart guy, incredibly loyal to his friends. He's actually about to be framed for his mother's murder, so I'm excited about that. 

Could use: FIANCE, friends, rivals, DMLE peeps for interrogation/Detective work, and am open to other ideas.

Grant's App

Caldwell Hughes

24 | Muggle Studies Professor | Melbourne e75fec1b0a0a4c3f15c5fb89c780419e.gif

Personality WIP

Could use: friends, rivals, and am open to other ideas.

Caldwell's App

Maddison Harris

tumblr_static_efbzcyhetlkc8040c0g48oskg. 16 | Flinders House | Melbourne

Maddie is like a rose, a delicate flower who can prick you with thorns if mishandled. She is a bit shy but a complete goofball around her friends. She would do anything for the ones close to her and can kind of be the "mother" of a group.

Could use: some friends, love interest, and other ideas.
Maddie's App

Players Kay

Hello Thar! 

Maddie- i can actually see her getting along really well Kenna, she is in Spencer and a ray of sunshine for anyone.  She works at the inn her mother and father own and so she spends a lot of time with adults.  I think having a good friend at school would help her with some of her less sunny things she has in her head.  Frankie can be prickly at times she is not mean, and she doesn't go out of her way to be a mean girl but she is about to have herself tied up in so drama.... she doesn't want to drag too many people into it.   

Sean- Yay for teammates for Scar! Im always up for a thread with her team!   And i think he and Kevia can easily have seen one another somewhere out and about.  she likes when other people have a passion for the out of doors! 

• Like 1

✩ Moddies ✩ Kaitore

Hey @Callie !

Maddie - Tyson: Haha, I don't mind that! Seems like it'd be a pretty cute interaction!

Janet: As for as Janet goes I had planned to keep her as an NPC for the time being. I hadn't yet gotten into too much depth on how involved I'd like her to be yet and had considered seeing how Derrick played out and seeing the potential interaction and growth the NPC had besides being a background influence every now and then. 

• Like 1

★ Admin ☆ Resident Mamacat & Sorter of Awesome★ LilyCat
100 year old Pureblood Fairy ☆ She/Her

Heya! Responding to plotter thinger.

So, basically anyone who was at Tally around the same period of years as Jez (so anyone who's around 23-28, I guess, would be the main age group that she would've spent time around) would know who she is, even if they don't watch television or see any of her performances advertised. Mostly because she was one of the Spenceriest Spencers there ever was. She made a point to make every class interesting in some way, and tended to be a rather big organiser of the infamous Jezebel-hosted Spencer parties that the whole school was invited to.

That aside, I have Cassandra, Cate and Audrey at the school. And other kiddos roaming around.