Cbox
Guest enabled! No advertising, and be nice! Not much happening here? Check out our Discord!
Welcome to Tallygarunga, an original roleplay set in the Harry Potter universe. Set in present-day Australia, tensions are high between the Ministry of Magic and the only Ministry-run wizarding school in the country. Become like the other snooty private schools? Not a chance.

Originally established in August 2006, Tallygarunga prides itself on an inclusive and active community. Once part of the Tally family, always part of the Tally family. Whether you're here for the first time, the thousandth time, or returning after a long time---welcome home.
Staff
Sadrienne
Founder
LilyCat
Admin
Kaitore
Sturt
Flinders
Spencer
Bourke
Tallygarunga
a non-canon au potterverse roleplay
November, 2019 :: Spring

Seeing is Believing

Players Rory
2019 year old

Okies so this has been ruminating in my head for a little while. In someways it might seem a little selfish, considering that I am fairly new to this site and all but I thought that if I don't put it out there I will most likely forget, I have a really bad memory, or I just won't ask because I generally don't like to ask for things.

Well I would like Berk to accept his seer abilities in some way and it see it as something that can be helpful because at the moment he sees it as a curse. I was thinking that maybe he starts to have visions of a character that has gone missing or is in danger in someways or maybe both. This character can be either already created on site and just hasn't been seen for a while or one of the adoptables that someone is thinking of taking up or willing to take up. Now it might take up more than one thread but I thought it would get a few different characters from few different areas involved and meeting and interacting with each other. Characters from the paper to report on it, Ministry officials to locate and assist or maybe even hinder the search and the community to gossip over it.    

I know it is probably a lot to put out there but is just something in my head at the moment.