Cbox
Guest enabled! No advertising, and be nice! Not much happening here? Check out our Discord!
Welcome to Tallygarunga, an original roleplay set in the Harry Potter universe. Set in present-day Australia, tensions are high between the Ministry of Magic and the only Ministry-run wizarding school in the country. Become like the other snooty private schools? Not a chance.

Originally established in August 2006, Tallygarunga prides itself on an inclusive and active community. Once part of the Tally family, always part of the Tally family. Whether you're here for the first time, the thousandth time, or returning after a long time---welcome home.
Staff
Sadrienne
Founder
LilyCat
Admin
Kaitore
Sturt
Flinders
Spencer
Bourke
Tallygarunga
a non-canon au potterverse roleplay
September, 2019 :: Spring

Hola

Players Guest

Hi. I'm Metanoia, aka Meta, Met, God's biggest mistake, MetaBoia, etc. I'm an adult human from the US, and I've been roleplaying for years but I'm not fantastic at it. I'm primarily a medieval fantasy and Pokemon rper, so please bear with me as I adjust to a slightly different setting 😬

Looking forward to magical hijinks with all you people.

• Here to be Member

Players ☆ New Character Maker, Professional ProcrastinatorKirupachi
2019 year old ☆ She/Her

We've already met, but, cheers :D

Welcome aboard! I'm an European myself, so please excuse the timezone difference. Don't worry about competency levels, all that matters is that you have fun here. Take your time adjusting, and feel free to nag us with questions whenever you want :)

Looking forward to plot with you whenever you'd like, as well as seeing more characters under your control!

✩ Moddies ✩ Kaitore

Hey there, Met. 

Welcome to Tallygarunga, if you've any questions or ideas feel free to inquire about them. We're pretty much here to make sure we can facilitate and fair and thriving environment for roleplaying. The aim is to continue building up a world where it's based in! We've a variety of people in different parts of the world so there will usually be someone around that can answer and if not, someone will try to get to it as fast as they can.

Players ☆ video game addictTecri
2019 year old Muggleborn Human ☆ she/her

Hey Met! Nice to meet you. Welcome to Tally. 

I am supposedly an adult, but I'm not very good at it to be honest. 

Don't worry about your writing skills as long as you're having fun that's what matters.