Cbox
Guest enabled! No advertising, and be nice! Not much happening here? Check out our Discord!
Welcome to Tallygarunga, an original roleplay set in the Harry Potter universe. Set in present-day Australia, tensions are high between the Ministry of Magic and the only Ministry-run wizarding school in the country. Become like the other snooty private schools? Not a chance.

Originally established in August 2006, Tallygarunga prides itself on an inclusive and active community. Once part of the Tally family, always part of the Tally family. Whether you're here for the first time, the thousandth time, or returning after a long time---welcome home.
Staff
Sadrienne
Founder
LilyCat
Admin
Kaitore
Sturt
Flinders
Spencer
Bourke
Tallygarunga
a non-canon au potterverse roleplay
November, 2019 :: Spring

Ministry ☆ Corrupt Auror, Socialite✩ Kirupachi
29 year old Halfbreed Veela ☆ She/Her

Evelyn had to admit recent times had become far more interesting than they had been for a near solid year at that point, for as morbid as it was. Instead of being thrust onto the wild goose chase that was tracking down Thomas Solozzo, the Ministry had been thrown into complete disarray by a macabre murder of a Ministry employee happening right under their noses - committed by a werewolf running around unchecked, no less. It was a mystery as to what move they'd ultimately take, but Evelyn could make an educated guess of it. Nonetheless, she still needed to wait a little while longer before it was adequate for her to make a move on the chessboard that was Wizarding politics.

Being let go for the day, the blonde decided to pay a visit to a dear friend of hers. Upon reaching her own home, she promptly Apparated to Professor Riverpond's own home without anyone to see it happen. As she appeared in the woman's living room, she soon realized that there was nobody home. Good thing she came prepared - sitting on the couch, the half-Veela crossed her legs gracefully and retrieved a book from her bag that she had been reading lately, letting its words entertain her for the time being.

It didn't take too long for her to hear the door, signaling Andrea's arrival. The Auror bookmarked the page she was on and put it back inside the bag resting on the seat next to her own, and proceeded to cross her arms under her chest and lean back on the back of the couch while waiting for her friend to make her grand entrance. Evelyn had showed up uninvited so many times at that point she didn't think she'd frighten the teacher in any way.

Professor Head of Sturt ☆ Wandless Magic Professor✩ Tecri
29 year old Pureblood Human ☆ She/Her/Hers

It had been a complicated week at the school, from the rumours to the actual murder that had happened she was tired of answering questions, telling people to shut up and to stop talking about it. She would be the first one to jump in on the drama, watching it unfold with a playful smile on her lips, but this was different, it had been one of her students, and while she knew about him, she never seemed the type to snap like that, it was improbable that it had been him, but yet the rumours continued to spread across the school and it was nearly impossible to contain them to a single group of people. 

This didn’t get much better as time went by. The rumours continued, now not only about the murder but some crazy nonsense. Kids probably decided to add something amusing to their story and it took a while to die down again, hopefully nothing crazy will happen, she certainly wouldn’t blame the son’s victim if something really did happen and he was the culprit, people get pushed to a limit and when they reach that limit, they snap. Her mental conversation with herself continued, today wasn’t a day to take shortcuts home, she was enjoying her walk back home and she needed the fresh air and to walk by places where people weren’t always talking about the same things. 

Upon arriving home something fell odd, someone was there. The only person that knew how to pass the wards was Evelyn, it was the only person she trusted enough to give a free pass. Whoever it was better not be a robber or they’ll become a popsicle the minute she looks at them. As usual, it had been Evelyn, she will never get used to it. Having to fight so many times for her right to sleep inside a tent she always worries it’s something trying to kick her out. 

“Hello. For a moment I thought you were a robber.” she joked approaching Evelyn. She was way cuter than a magical animal trying to share a tent with her when she was still living in Brazil.

It didn't take too long for Evelyn's passive employment of Legilimency to start flooding her own mind with Andrea's thoughts. Much like most other people she dealt with, they were overflowing with Travis Franklin's situation - except, for her foreign friend, it felt somewhat more personal, even if not by a whole lot. Evelyn was quick to conclude she wouldn't be so lucky as to draw out the right mood from the Professor and so she let that thought go, deciding to focus on cheering her up instead.

"Why, my friend, I'm positively ecstatic to see you as well." The blonde joked in return, not bothering to move from her seat. Her eyes were trained on the woman as she made herself comfortable. Evelyn's choice to remain present for her was an odd one - even if she was the type to remain on someone's good graces, it was a rarity when she bothered to dig in to their issues out of genuine interest. Perhaps all the time they'd spent together was starting to make her somewhat concerned over Andrea.

'How quaint.'

"You look like you had 'one of those days', as they say. No offense meant." She spoke up again, watching her with curiosity. "Perhaps it would do you well to discuss what's on your mind. From what I hear, shoving things down does you no good." She could just extract whatever information she wanted, but where was the fun in that?

Andrea approached Evelyn and smiled at her. It was a rare occasion, but Andy did feel comfortable enough around the Auror to let her guard down a little bit, it was hard to keep it up all the time and it wasn’t healthy at all, at least Evelyn knew Andrea well enough. “Do you want something to eat? Drink? You know you can make yourself at home whenever you come by.” Andrea didn’t mind Evelyn inside, it was a mutual respect, unfortunately Evelyn didn’t live alone, because if she did Andre would visit her way more often, since that wasn’t the case Evelyn would have to be the one doing the surprise visits to Andy.

“Don’t even tell me about it.” Andy rubbed her face and turned her attention to Evelyn, it was obvious that the Professor was exhausted, with everything going on she had to be. “Well as you know there was that murder, and dear God things have been chaotic, and this is my downplaying it.” she leaned back on the couch and closed her eyes for a brief moment. It felt so nice to close them for five seconds without hearing complaints and rumours and a bunch of other things.  Was she being selfish not wanting to listen to her student’s concerns about another student? Perhaps, but for years nothing happened, and they are worried now?

“Due to your job you probably know this, but the victim’s son is a student, he’s a werewolf and everyone’s worried he was the culprit.” They weren’t just worried, and normally some rumours are mostly harmless, but others aren’t, that was a rumour that shouldn’t be taken lightly, even if it was the truth, they should let the competent authorities take care of it. “It’s absolute chaos.” She opened her eyes and looked at Evelyn.

"I think you should sit down, actually. I could prepare something for you instead if you'd like." It wasn't Evelyn's home but it was very obvious that Andrea just needed some good old fashioned resting to recoup energies lost to the most recent town commotion. Hopefully she would ask for a nice cup of tea, as Evelyn could go for one at the moment. 'I can always go for one, actually...'

She scooted away on the couch to give room for Andrea to sit down and turn to her in her seat, an elbow resting atop the back of the seating as she took in Andrea's words. She wasn't telling Evelyn anything new, Legilimency notwithstanding, because it was like the Professor said - it was her very job description to know what was going on.

"Not only that, I'm one of the Aurors assigned to the case." She cleared that up, but never intended to share a single detail about it. "My apologies for the Force not being so forthcoming with information, it makes rumors spread and mutate. But it is how it is. Information leaks compromise the investigation... And, unfortunately, those involved with the situation have to pay the price for the time being regardless of complicity." Travis was innocent. She knew it. Jo knew it. Anyone with a good nose at the crime scene knew it. They had their reports filed, but unfortunately they were halfbreeds. For as competent as they were, their claims still held no water against humans.

"What do you think?" It was morbid curiosity and Evelyn figured it would be far more fun to ask than to prod. If anything, it was excellent fodder for conversation.

The idea of Evelyn preparing something sounded great. “Some tea would be nice, I have it on the top shelf, you know where it is.” Since Andy had moved to the house and her encounters with Evelyn, the young Professor made sure to always have tea around, she know how much Evelyn enjoyed it, or seemed to enjoy it, and at least she could have something to drink that didn’t have alcohol in it.

She wasn’t surprised that Evelyn was one of the Auror’s assigned to the case, she was a local and she sometimes did teach DADA which meant she also knew the boy. Andrea looked at the blonde and closed her eyes for a few moments, trying to absorb all the information she could, it wasn’t easy, everything was so scattered from being so tired, at least Eve was being honest with her. She opened her eyes and looked at Eve for a few seconds. “I know, it’s tough and halfbreeds have it even worse, everyone’s suspecting them.” She didn’t have a problem with them, they were just like everyone else in her eyes, discrimination was never beneficial and often created more chaos. Everything was a mess, at least most of the teaching staff wasn’t falling for those rumours.

That was an odd question, but Andrea had nothing to hide about what she thought about it. “I don’t know the kid that well, but he doesn’t strike me as the type of person to do that.” She crossed one leg over the other, still looking at the blonde. “Sure, everyone snaps you just need to find the right button to push, everyone taken to a limit can do unimaginable things, and some people don’t even need buttons, it’s in their nature…” she couldn’t read people’s minds and their motives but she was fairly good at reading people, and she trusted her intuition above everything else. “…but it’s not in his, I mean, call it intuition or naiveté but I think it’d take a lot for him to be pushed to the point of murdering his own mother and even then I don’t think he would.”

A nod followed Andrea's statement. Halfbreeds were easy to demonize, to ostracize. Being one herself, Evelyn had a very good idea of what Travis would endure at school should he bother to attend classes at all during that situation (they had managed to legally excuse him for five days and the funeral, though it had been far longer than that at that point). Some not so well intended students would be delighted to poke the bear in this situation as well which would be very bad - as far as Evelyn was concerned, the Bourke was a powder keg at that moment, ready to burst at the slightest of sparks.

"Mm, I see." Andrea's instincts were correct, as Travis hadn't killed his mother. Nevertheless, she couldn't confirm it in one way or another, having to leave her friend in the dark regarding the case. She didn't think the Professor would be revealing any data she imparted about the case to anybody but protocol was protocol.

'Oh, how times have changed.'

"It seems to be affecting you in a different way, if you don't mind me saying so." The blonde spoke as she got up from her seat. Once she adjusted her minimally wrinkled dress due to having been sitting down for a little while, she finally made her way to the adjacent kitchen area, keeping the door open between rooms so Andrea could easily hear the half-Veela through the wall.

"By that I mean to say you look like you need a break. No offense once again, of course." She spoke in a lightly louder tone to support easy hearing as she started handling the various tasks and objects needed to produce what she deemed to be the beverage of the gods. "It's... Interesting, in a way, to see the ripple effect this has had on the town's inhabitants. Though perhaps you need a distraction? At least for the day."

It was one of her students, even if she tried to maintain distance between herself and the kids, she had to deal with them almost every day and regardless of what she wanted she got closer to the kids. “I mean yeah. I suppose it’s not only affecting him, but everyone that knows him, and everyone that doesn’t believe the gossip. It’s like a snowball.” She could even understand how those who knew him and were his friends could feel, some would believe, and some wouldn’t, it was emotionally exhausting. Having to listen to the gossip growing on every corner, hearing the same things over and over again and things could and will most likely will get worse with time.  “I can’t wait for this to be sorted and everything goes back to normal.” She could wish all she wanted it was still going to a while for it to happen.

She did need a break, she could sleep for days without having to think about the situation, but she still had classes to teach, and telling kids to shut up and mind their own business before they fail her class, or any other class. “You have no idea. It’s been absolute madness.” She tried to chuckle, but it didn’t happen. “I have to admit, in all the places I’ve been this is the first time I’ve experienced anything like this.”

“I do need a distraction, if you have any ideas about what I could do to take off this weight I would appreciate it.” she could always read, but her mind would still work, sleep was the same thing, maybe something else could help her, some exercise. For someone who used to jog every morning she had been avoiding doing so, bad sleep and excessive caffeine intake could do that to a person.

“Do you feel like staying for dinner tonight?”

"I would love to." Evelyn spoke as she carefully went through every step of the very simple brewing process, yet paying so much attention to it one would think her life depended on the outcome of it. She wasn't too sure of what the pair would do given Andrea's state of exhaustion - perhaps watch a movie? - but it was probably for the best. "I'll have to call my husband so they don't wait for me." From the look of things, she'd sure be home early enough to bid goodnight to her daughter.

"In any case." She looked out towards the doorway for a split second before paying attention to the boiling water. "I regret to inform you, my friend, but I don't believe things will ever go back to normal... At least, not when it comes to the halfbreed community." A werewolf, right under the Ministry's noses. It would give ammo to the anti-halfbreed crowd, and in turn create more pressure on people like herself. Consequently they'd be more prone to lash out, and the vicious cycle would repeat itself.

"This might have some serious ramifications throughout Victoria, at least. Or so I hope it remains confined to those borders. Tallygarunga is already a very diverse place in itself, but I think it wouldn't be too bad an idea to create some sort of support service for its halfbreed community. You should also expect a spike in bullying and retaliation..."

Evelyn was right, nothing will ever be the same. Andy’s life was always about not mattering who people were, after all her parents were people who got along with everything and everyone and those who knew many cultures, they could easily adapt to any situation, just like her, she was given the tools and she was given the information that halfbreeds are as worthy as any full human. If that was the point shouldn’t there be some prejudice against muggles? Like it happens in other countries? Like she had witness? It just sounded like an excuse to promote free violence and hatred without trying to understand. “I mean yeah. But there are bad humans too, and I don’t see those anti-halfbreed crowds banging on their door? They are hypocrites.”  Had she faced those people before? No, but she was sure her parents have, and they never really mentioned it, she could only assume how brutal it probably was.

“I wouldn’t be surprised actually. The number of students that are halfbreeds, even some staff.” While the staff situation was more confidential and the students were too, some students didn’t mind broadcasting, while most staff members would keep their mouth shut about the situation not to create any problems to themselves and to the school in general if a parent decided to complain. It was going to become a very bad situation if not contained.

“But the support system is a good idea, I don’t know how to do that. You do know I’ve only been teaching there for this past year.” Andy was new to the whole school, she still didn’t know everything about it, nor about the staff, she did know about her students, a few of them were halfbreeds, maybe start there, or at least gather some help from another staff member. “Do you have any suggestions?” It wasn’t like Andy couldn’t come up with some herself, but Evelyn was an auror, she could serve as some form of support towards all that, and she did teach DADA every now and then.

Finally, the wonderful beverage that was tea had been prepared. Evelyn poured it into two cups, adjusting the amount of sugar according to each of their preferences before carrying them towards the living room area, where Andrea had been expecting her. She served the cup to the professor before sitting right beside her on the couch, crossing a leg over another and leaning back for comfort while her friend continued speaking. She took a sip of the drink that immediately brought a small smile to her lips despite the heaviness of the topic. 'Delicious, as expected.'

"Well... When it comes to staff matters I hardly have any clout, my friend." She spoke up after a second sip. "It's something to be discussed internally. Perhaps it's not very doable due to budgeting concerns... But that's nothing a donation wouldn't fix." Evelyn had been seriously considering helping the school out monetarily - her own family attended it, after all, and she wanted to ensure they could benefit from the best possible facilities that they could (within reason, as it was a public facility). She had been postponing talking to Patrick about it but perhaps it was finally time to pull the trigger.

'If anything, it would make for good PR.'

"And, you're correct. The staff does have a number of halfbreed individuals in it. It's likely in their best interest to organize some sort of supporting branch within the school for those specific cases. Plus, talk to Miss Sullivan since providing support to students is her field, she will likely have more insight in it than I could ever hope to have." For as much as she could sympathize with the situation, being a halfbreed herself, the community couldn't expect Evelyn to do everything. She could fill in for the monetary void, but for the time being she was occupied with the case proper.

Evelyn finally carried the tea up to the living room where Andrea was sitting on the couch. The young teacher remained sited on the couch, thinking about the conversation, it was taking a different turn than she expected, while still a heavy conversation it was nice to talk about it with someone who knew minimally about the situation and didn’t start throwing insults or accusations. By Andy’s point of view humans were far more dangerous than halfbreeds or any other breeds out there, not only were they more, they were the ones persecuting those who were different. She should stop thinking about the situation and just drink the tea, enjoy the moment, she could use some relaxation time.

If Evelyn couldn’t do much, Andy couldn’t either, she was relatively knew at the school, the power she held was exclusively inside the classroom, and even then she was pretty sure an older professor, someone who knew their way around the school and the other staff could still be an authority figure. A donation wouldn’t be bad though, considering their low budget, many years having the same class, they desperately needed the money. “Maybe an event to draw parents, old students and maybe other important people from the wizarding world could do something about it…” she spoke, more as a thought than an actual comment on anything.

Andy knew about the staff, not about all of them, but most of them, some talked, some were more reserved, and she wasn’t going to snoop around pointing her finger at people, she wouldn’t gain anything by doing so. When Evelyn mentioned Ms. Sullivan, Andy’s attention was all on Evelyn again. The woman was the counsellor, she probably knew these kids inside out and could be more helpful than Andy could ever be. “Yeah, maybe I’ll set up a meeting with her, to see what can be done. Thank Evelyn.” A rare sight, Andy’s lips didn’t curl in some mischievous way, more towards a gentle smile. She was thankful that Evelyn had listen to her and even suggested a few things.

“I feel a bit better. Did I ask you if you wanted to have dinner tonight?" Andy was almost certain that she had asked, but it didn't kill her to ask it again. "Sorry, today was a really rough day."

"A fundraiser?" Now that was something Evelyn could help with. Being a socialite with a silver tongue and a modicum of influence, she was fairly certain she could lure in potential investors to such a thing in exchange for a favor or three if she so wished. Plus the half-Veela herself had plenty to gain from the situation - with her own and her husband's names attached to the potential charitable event, they surely would curry the favor of various parties.

Andrea's momentary lapse didn't surprise the Auror much at all. Displaying a gentle smile towards her friend, she set down her tea cup on its plate before placing it down on the coffee table before them. "Don't worry about it." She was quick to dismiss the concern as she couldn't blame Andrea at all for it - truth be told, Evelyn occasionally had similar issues due to the strenuous effort her occupation seemed to permanently demand out of her, it was was just that she was good at hiding it.

Moving a hand to the woman's closest shoulder, she gave it a friendly, harmless squeeze through the fabric covering it. "It's like I told you, you look like you could use a break. I suppose it's good that the term will end soon, but you need something more immediate..." She tilted her head ever so mildly as she considered the situation, wanting to find an optimal method of dealing away with the stress her friend was facing.

"...What say you to a massage? If you expect me to stay until dinner, I might as well get my hands busy." She had no problem with staying otherwise but couldn't resist the little joke, lips spreading wide with good humor. "Void of second intentions, I promise." She retrieved her hand from the professor's shoulder to raise it defensively as a joke alongside her free one, eyes glinting with geniality as she did.

Andy nodded. It was a great way to get parents and others in the wizarding community and that supported halfbreeds to know what the school was doing and how inclusive it was, it could even bring a few people together as they all supported a common cause. Many people didn’t know when or where to start helping, some didn’t even know about the situation unless it was presented to them, especially those who either lived a sheltered life or weren’t too keen on paying attention to the news. It was only a matter of time before someone burst their bubble, but at least in an event like that they could get the facts straight instead of searching for information in places that could potentially cloud their judgement. Evelyn was rather understanding of the situation, and Andy couldn’t be more grateful. She was honestly tired, the type of tired she hadn’t been in years.

The young Professor closed her eyes briefly, yes, that squeeze did feel good, the tension just kept on pulling up and there was no escape. She needed a break, she needed to just close her eyes and let everything go for a few minutes before being bombarded with it again, she just wanted a few minutes of peace before the storm hits again.

“I would actually love a massage.” If Andy could do it to herself, she would, she could also enchant something to give her one, but there was nothing better than the hands of someone else, especially someone with Evelyn’s hands. Andy sat correctly and laughed at Evelyn’s joke. “Well you know me. I don’t mind second intentions either.” The second intentions were also good to relax, though in that situation she had too much on her mind to even consider such a thing, she also assumed Evelyn knew it. Perhaps for know they should stay with the massage, nothing like a good one to let someone forget about their issues.

“I hope next term starts and ends better than this one. I never considered teaching kids wouldn’t be exhausting. Maybe I should have followed another path.” Before education she did study something else, maybe she should have considered it before trying to teach kids, but no, she had to be ambitious.

"Maybe later, then. One thing at a time." It wasn't like the idea was unappealing to Evelyn - it was what she had visited for to begin with before being thwarted by the recent events affecting most people in town. At that moment, she had a genuine desire of taking care of Andrea as a friend and nothing more. It was odd to think about it like that, but perhaps the extensive exposure she'd had for a near year at that point to the woman contributed to a honest sense of familiarity and concern; plus, it wouldn't kill the half-Veela to act in something that wasn't necessarily her own best interest for once.

With the idea of kids not being a handful, Evelyn let out a chuckle. She had never taken Andrea for being the naive type but it was certainly amusing to see her admitting to such a thing. "I think you will do just fine if you apply yourself to it. It's just like any job... It has its strengths and weaknesses. Though, I have to admit, it's one of the most stressful occupations you could have picked..." Rowdy teenagers, policy enforcement, lectures, homework, exams... Even the small classes Evelyn covered for could be stressful, let alone the sheer amount of work Andrea had in the area. She couldn't imagine having the patience for it despite most people portraying her as the living incarnation of serenity.

She leaned forth to retrieve her tea once again, taking yet another sip of the wonderful beverage before continuing. "Besides, I've heard that if something's worth it, it won't be easy. With that in mind it could very well be the case you're on the right path, no?" She thought Andrea would be doing a disservice to herself if she quit so quickly. While a career change was a perfectly viable direction to take she thought her friend should see at least some of the current one through.

"You just need to manage your 'you' time carefully because of it, and that's what I can help with."

There were jobs and there were jobs trying to control a classroom. She knew when she was a teen, she wasn’t exactly easy, no one was, everyone moved, made noise, it wasn’t anything out of the ordinary but mixing different years was indeed the perfect recipe for a disaster. “I don’t think applying is the main issue here.” Andy commented. “I actually do like to teach. I just didn’t think it would be like this.” Perhaps she had been naïve, but a person learns from their mistakes, and while teaching wasn’t one of them, Andrea was starting to view it as such, mostly due to her inability to connect with the kids. She was equipped to teach, and not equipped to deal when they had issues, there was a counsellor for that, and it wasn’t Andy.

Andy took a sip of the tea and thought about her friend’s words. Friend…Evelyn had been the only constant thing in Andy’s life since she arrived in Narrie, her and the school. Maybe it was time to toss pride aside and finally admit she was close to someone, at least someone alive and close to her. “I mean, it’s not a hard job, it’s more … time consuming and emotionally and physically draining. You most likely know since you sometimes give a class.” Evelyn wasn’t a teacher but her knowledge and expertise in DADA allowed her to teach a class or two per year, keeping the kids on their feet.

“I do need some me time…in a swimsuit, somewhere in the world, under the beautiful sun and next to a pool while drinking something refreshing and with a good book.” The only words that popped in her mind were, Ibiza, she did love it, she wished she could visit it again. Maybe she will be able to in the future, she had a lot to go through before considering taking a vacation, besides, summer in half the world was long gone, it was time to get ready for the Australia summer.

“But what do you suggest, for some … me time? Since Australia is hot enough during the summer.”

"Not hard? I suppose I've been overestimating it in that regard, then." Evelyn admitted. She always figured teaching to be one of the toughest occupations around, one that commanded respect from those willing to take on it. There were always too many variables to keep track of and too much work to do in a very limited time span, all the while being affected by external influences one had no control over such as scheduling, budgeting, school trips and the like. Perhaps it wasn't that it wasn't hard, but Andrea was tougher than the average Joe.

"Well, we wouldn't want to have you wait all the way until December, would we?" Andrea's thought reached Evelyn's mind as they all usually did. Ibiza? She watched the woman curiously while thinking of it. It was in the Northern Hemisphere, and at that time of the year it was still very much Summer, even if on its death throes. Perhaps it wouldn't be such a bad idea to visit the area - especially if the blonde were to tag along, as they could be more open about their inclinations without the prying eyes of a Narragyambie inhabitant.

"I suggest... A weekend getaway. Perhaps one or two days longer than that. With the break coming up, you should have ample opportunity to do so... If you still have vacation days left to spend, of course." To suggest that specific place would be too on the nose and a giveaway to Evelyn's boundary-crossing abilities. "I can also offer my company, if you'd like. With everything that's been happening around town, I don't think a day or two off could hurt. Plus, if they need me so much, I can just temporarily Apparate back and handle what's needed."

The idea of leaving Alyona on her own during the break didn't sit too well with her, such were the half-Veela's clinging tendencies; nevertheless she rationally realized it was about time the girl started relying on people her age rather than the Auror herself. "What do you say, do you have a place in mind? It's Winter here still but that's not the case for every other location, now, is it?"

Andy didn’t consider teaching hard, it was everything that came associated with it as being more exhausting than anything else. Being tired didn’t mean the job was hard, at least in her opinion, it just meant that there were a lot of things to do at the same time, papers to read, exams and tests to grade. It was, overwhelming, and it was the only way she could describe teaching. Evelyn’s words were involuntarily ignored by Andrea, only for a moment. The thoughts about Ibiza and all the fun times she could have there were demanding too much attention from the young Professor, making her relive a few memories, nothing that she wouldn’t mind reliving again, even if with company.

Evelyn’s suggestion sounded perfect. “Hmm you know, that might be a good idea…” Andrea did know that she wanted to visit that place again, the same place she visited many times before. Maybe she could suggest it to Evelyn, if they could both go it would be a getaway to remember, on both ends, at least that’s what Andy hoped for. “You know, I do have vacation day, and I have been thinking about this place that I haven’t visited in a while…” she hummed lightly and closed her eyes, the memories still dancing in her mind like they had happened only days ago.

The blonde’s question came right on time, Andrea was going to suggest it anyway but having her friend asking for an idea was even better. “We could go to Ibiza…it’s a nice place t spend some good time.” Suggestion made and with company was going to be even better. “What do you say? Some swimsuits, the sun, the pools or the beach, whatever you want.” Yes those would be some marvellous vacations, and she couldn’t ask for a better company.

Evelyn's expression lit up minimally with the agreement. She usually had very little to genuinely look forward to those days outside of affairs surrounding her own career's ascension (or her husband's), so to be looking forward to such a little event between the two was surprisingly uplifting. She finished sipping the little tea that was left as Andrea went on with suggesting the very place the half-Veela had expected, and she placed it on the table once again before responding.

"You sound like you speak from experience." She commented with a glint of amusement in her gaze. Turning towards the professor somewhat on the couch, Evelyn brought her bicep to rest along the top of the back rest of the couch and used the respective palm to prop her own head up, eyes fixated on the American witch. She certainly knew how to make things sound enticing.

"How about you be my guide in that foreign land instead? You should know by now that I don't care half as much about what I'm doing as to who I'm with. I'm positive it'll make for a wonderful experience for the both of us." Of course, a few ideas of her own were already swirling in Evelyn's mind, but it was likely a bad idea to give them much thought in the one day she was meant to make Andrea more relaxed than anything else.

“Yes I am.” It had been a few years since her last trip there, but it was impossible to forget everything that had happened there, and, if they both visit, it’s still going to be even better, after all, she now would have some nice company to enjoy the holidays, and while hanging out with Evelyn was fun, some of their sneaking out was amusing too, but it was starting to get complicated, both their jobs took time and their schedules weren’t always compatible. Andrea looked at Evelyn with a smile, she was happy with her current arrangements, no strings attached, just friendship and they were both similar in so many aspects that if they had to stay in the same room, they would eventually find something to entertain themselves.

Andrea’s lips curled up in a smirk. She was excited with the idea, but sadly there weren’t much to explore, unless Evelyn enjoyed shopping, alcohol and parties, but it was something they would have to wait and see how it goes, Andy shouldn’t start thinking about it, or it couldn’t live up to the expectations, or maybe it’ll be much better. “I’d love to be your guide, there’s not much to see but there’s plenty to do.” She smiled towards the woman, she enjoyed the time with Evelyn, she couldn’t see why their time in Ibiza couldn’t be as good.

The young professor finished her tea and placed the cup on the table and looked towards Evelyn. There were other ways she could relax, and she was glad the weight of her shoulders wasn’t as heavy as before, maybe things would change now. “I should tell you all about that new place you’re about to visit, all the details and everything.” Andy’s mind was stirring to someplace else, but she had to stay focused, they weren’t there for that, they were there to spend some girl time together.