Cbox
Guest enabled! No advertising, and be nice! Not much happening here? Check out our Discord!
Welcome to Tallygarunga, an original roleplay set in the Harry Potter universe. Set in present-day Australia, tensions are high between the Ministry of Magic and the only Ministry-run wizarding school in the country. Become like the other snooty private schools? Not a chance.

Originally established in August 2006, Tallygarunga prides itself on an inclusive and active community. Once part of the Tally family, always part of the Tally family. Whether you're here for the first time, the thousandth time, or returning after a long time---welcome home.
Staff
Sadrienne
Founder
LilyCat
Admin
Kaitore
Sturt
Flinders
Spencer
Bourke
Tallygarunga
a non-canon au potterverse roleplay
August, 2019 :: Winter
Sign in to follow this  

Anybody Remotely Interesting is Mad in Some Way

Players Lanku
2019 year old

Hi, I'm Lanku. I've been doing some form of Roleplay for about 20 years, mostly forum based. Haven't done one in a while, though, so please excuse the rust. Formulating ideas for characters now, so we'll see what shakes out of my head. 

As for personal info, I'm a filmmaker from the state of Oklahoma (and yes, I've heard all the jokes). I'm also a speedrunner (not that great of one, yet), an ocarina player (doot doot), Whovian (I've seen EVERY episode, read as many of the books I can find, and I've listened to almost all the Big Finish audio stories), and just an all around nerd. You name it, I have probably nerded out about it at one point or another. I am full of useless trivia. For example, did you know that butterflies taste with their feet? I have more if you would like to hear them.

Anyway, hi and junk. Bound to have some fun here.

• Here to be Friend

Players ☆ video game addictTecri
2019 year old Muggleborn Human ☆ she/her

Hello fellow nerd! Welcome to Tally 😁 

Nice to meet someone who likes Dr. Who, sadly after Matt Smith I hadn't been able to find the same excitement in Dr. Who as I once did. And useless trivia can be fun. 

Curious to see what kind of character you come up with

Players Lanku
2019 year old

That's a shame, cause Capaldi's time only gets better the longer it goes. I cried ugly tears during his regeneration. You should try to give it a shot. Season 9 has, IMO, the greatest episode of NuWho. 

I was going to give it a shot with Jodie Whittaker but I've been procrastinating ever since 😂 I watched a few with Capaldi, I think the last episode I saw with Capaldi was the bank heist, which wasn't bad, but I don't think Clara was the best companion either.  

My favourite doctor is David Tennant. I really loved the dynamic between him and Donna 

✩ Moddies ✩ Kaitore

Hey Lanku and welcome to Tallygarunga!

Can't say I know much about Doctor Who, never spent much time with the ol' TV. (That and I'm just generally picky about everything. It's a curse these days, that much I can say!) If you've any questions, ideas you're not sure would work out always feel free to voice it! Enough people around that can help give it the breath of life it will be seeking! We're pretty opened about ideas and like to see the kind of creativity that people can pull that adds more to our little world to build on!

Players ☆ New Character Maker, Professional ProcrastinatorKirupachi
2019 year old ☆ She/Her

Cheers, Lanku! Welcome aboard.

I used to speedgame a few things myself several years ago, what do you play? Can't say much about Doctor Who either though, I'm one of those posers who's watched like an episode or three and has a shirt but couldn't say much about the series in general.

Looking forward to see your characters and RP with you!

Players Lanku
2019 year old

Great to meet you both! As for the speedrun, I'm currently learning Katana Zero. It's a fun game and a really challenging speedrun. I've done Kirby 64 in the past as well as Bonk's Adventure. 

Sign in to follow this