Morgan Grace Richter

✩ Moddies ☆ Stay at home Mom✩ Shell
28 year old Non-Magical Human ☆ She/Her
Morgan_Richter.png
Morgan Grace Richter

Tallygarunga 7th Year/span>
Suggested Play-by: Camilla Belle
Key Facts
  • Parents: Mason Richter & Carlotta (Last)
  • Raised solely by her mother
  • Mother is at least half Brazilian, father is partial
  • Has two half-siblings: Geraldine & Jordan Richter
  • While a seventh year, her birthday / exact age have been left up to the player
Appearance
Slightly small to average height for her age. Tan/olive skin, dark brown/black hair, brown eyes. Slender build.
Connections Personality
  • Geraldine Richter - Half-sister, former best friend, bur they are still close friends. They will end up having to face the first time being truly completely separated at end of year when Morgan graduates.
  • Others - I have had her attend the party at the end of February, so whomever you feel like plotting she may have talked to, you can easily work out a connection with our varied characters from that. Attendees from Bilby, Tally, and varied adults were in attendance!
I see Morgan as cheerful, optimistic, but also skeptical and a realist. She tends to become over-attached to the friends she makes, being dependent on them, which is a hurdle she'll have to face when she graduates. I see this attachment as something that will cause her a sense of isolation / mild depression, or may make her irrationally lash out. Should note that she is not bouncy or upbeat, or a tomboy/athletic. She is very loyal, hard-working, and trusting of others. She's sociable, but I really absolutely cannot see her as a Spencer, so please do your best to avoid those traits. Otherwise she is open season.
History
Morgan had been raised by her mother without her father in her life. Whether her mother dated around, got re-married, or stayed single is up to whomever takes the ad, as is whether or not her mother had any more children. She and Geraldine met on the playground when Morgan comforted her--at the time they were still at St. Andrews. Suffered a brief isolation from other students when she became Gerry's friend. This ended when they both moved on to Bilby when the wing was created in 2011.

Most of her history is up to the player. However, in March of their fifth year [check Gerry's pensieve in the diaries & journals] their relationship largely changed when Carlotta [Morgan's mom] laid down the truth. She had probably told Morgan that same day about it. Her mom forced a separation between the girls and moved herself and Morgan elsewhere. The method / reasoning behind the separation is up to the player! It wasn't mended until their sixth year, although the damage had been done [fights, taking turns probably trying to rectify it for awhile only for the other to blow up or ignore the other, etc.] They're still close, but Morgan in that time away gained herself a new circle of friends.
Plot Points Contact
  • Own personal development [newer circle of friends, boyfriend, life goals, etc.]
  • Graduates Tallygarunga at the end of the year, moves on to next stage of life. May cause a lot of triggering of her separation anxiety.
  • Developing past, present, and future relationship with Gerry
Shell! You can pm me or discord me ;]