Cbox
Guest enabled! No advertising, and be nice! Not much happening here? Check out our Discord!
Welcome to Tallygarunga, an original roleplay set in the Harry Potter universe. Set in present-day Australia, tensions are high between the Ministry of Magic and the only Ministry-run wizarding school in the country. Become like the other snooty private schools? Not a chance.

Originally established in August 2006, Tallygarunga prides itself on an inclusive and active community. Once part of the Tally family, always part of the Tally family. Whether you're here for the first time, the thousandth time, or returning after a long time---welcome home.
Staff
Sadrienne
Founder
LilyCat
Admin
Kaitore
Sturt
Flinders
Spencer
Bourke
Tallygarunga
a non-canon au potterverse roleplay
October, 2019 :: Spring
Sign in to follow this  

Thirteen is lucky for some!

★ Admin ☆ Tinkerer of Things That Shouldn't Be Tinkered★ Sadrienne
Muggleborn Human ☆ She/Her

Happy 13th birthday, Tally!

Thirteen years and two days ago, Tallygarunga didn't exist. It seems weird to think that was ever the case. Tally has been such a big part of my life for so long it's hard to imagine life before that.

Although we were out of action for a few years there, I still count August 6th as the "true" birthday of Tally. We might not have been all together, writing and doing as we do now---but the spirit never left. It sat, waited, and came back to life when the time was right. 

So we're celebrating the 13th anniversary of Tally's first launch with a new skin, and this here sentimental post from yours truly. None of this would ever be possible without each and every one of you, contributing to the community and being your amazing passionate and enthusiastic selves. I never wanted just a roleplay board, I wanted a community that looked after everyone in it. I wanted somewhere people could go, without being afraid that they would be mocked, pressured, or looked down on.

And we've done that. They may have been my goals, but you are the people who make them happen. 

Thank you. 

Some notes on the new skin

Hopefully you all like it! I always get nervous over major changes, especially skin releases. There will be some quirks that need to be fixed, and things that don't quite look how they should. If I could get your assistance in noting these down in my bug bashing thread, I would be most grateful.

It hasn't been coded for mobile yet either, though most of it should work okay. 

Thanks again everyone, here's to many more years of Tally awesome!

Sign in to follow this