Cbox
No advertising, and be nice! Not much happening here? Check out our Discord!
pxmBtN.png
Sturt
Flinders
Spencer
Bourke

Sturt ☆ Sixth Year ☆ Family Busybody★ LilyCat
16 year old Halfbreed Sorceraic ☆ She/Her

Since that evening a few moon cycles ago, Lorelei had wanted to continue the conversation that they had been having before it became clear that it would be dangerous for Travis to stay out longer in his state. He had taken such a risk to find out her reasons for having avoided him, and it had almost cost him a great deal. There was guilt that hung heavy within Lei for that. And though they hadn't picked up that conversation again, she had made an effort to not be as awkward, she had still sat with him in classes when she showed up, talked casually with him, even when she still managed to say something that might have been a little strange or awkward. But, despite her talk with her grandmother on what she should do, she hadn't been able to bring herself to try and pull the conversation back to what had bothered her about his word games with the other girls.

And then, by the worst timing possible, Lorelei had decided to try and approach him one day, and had put her 'feelers' out to see if she could determine where he was... only to discover that not only was he not alone, but was most definitely not in a state for company like hers. In fact, it seemed like he already had what he needed there at the time. After that the girl had decided to sit with her parents and speak of whether there was a point to her going to Tallygarunga.

The classes were not structured for her kind. While she understood the importance of things like history and society, they were things she could study easily enough on her own. And it wasn't as though she couldn't be social with others her age. They spent as much time hanging out in town or in the city as any other teenager, and she was the same. But she hadn't been able to even look at Travis without feeling pained, which only made her frustration over being at a school where the magical rules were different to her own kin's. In the end, her parents agreed that she could cut down to the classes that could actually be relevant to her, but she did have to continue study at least for now.

It was enough. Lorelei wasn't forced to be at the school all the time. Just for a couple of classes, and could spend time with Lauren or Alex if she wanted. She was still trying to wrap her head around the idea of sharing part of a soul with another girl too, something that still hurt her slightly, despite understanding the reasoning.

But it also meant, undeniably, that Lorelei was much stronger in her power than others like her had been. Already, she had managed to break the hold on her power that had been placed, but she dared not use it. Not yet. She had too many questions, required too many answers to the multitude of things going on around her, but struggled with feeling unable to be fully truthful or open about herself with anyone.

And so, the teenager had resolved with herself that she would at least try to get a few answers during the school holidays. Even if they were just to the most normal of things like a young girl's unrequited crush.

That resolve didn't make it any easier as she stood at the door to the house where Travis lived though. His mother was at work, that much she knew, and the strange cat they had was out as well. It was just him here, and she had been at the door for a minute now, so he would probably be able to smell her soon if he walked past, so she inhaled deeply and knocked on the door a few times before teeth ran over her red bottom lip as she bit it. Dressed in a deep blue coat with a fluffy collar and cuffs, just long enough to cover the dress beneath it which must have only reached her thighs. Thick black tights ran the length of her legs, along with black boots with a small heel. Her raven tresses were free to frame her fair features, bright eyes awaiting the answer to her knocking.

Bourke ☆ Seventh Year ✩ Kaitore
17 year old Halfblood Werewolf ☆ HE/HIM

Time with Lorelei at first seemed to be 'alright', there'd been an obvious distance which only seemed to grow into the largest of gaps until it almost seemed like he didn't see her anymore at all. The classes they shared together no longer applied to their school schedule, which meant the desk next to him often had been empty or filled with someone he didn't really interact with on a daily basis at that point. Still, he couldn't risk trying to hunt her down again, not after having to withstand at least two hours of his Mother explaining -why- it was a bad idea, least of all for the reason that someone could've been hurt. That left him with very little options and he'd started to come to the fact that she simply wanted to avoid him outright, something he was on the verge of accepting - not being the type of person to force someone to stay around if they felt they couldn't. 

And with the extended time he took towards expanding certain knowledges in order to gear himself up for a potential career that would take him further away, he couldn't make another show of 'good faith' by pushing himself to hunt someone down on the eve of a full moon. Knowing that just because he'd gotten lucky once didn't mean that a second time was mandated, that everything would end up 'alright' or 'okay'. 

His home had been mostly emptied, Mother out working the long endless hours as he liked to call it and Odessa had perhaps been entangled with another Tomcat that roamed the streets. The only real denizens that had been left were the kittens that had grown in size and social activity as well as the pup that could no longer truly be claimed as such that he encountered a few months ago. The hardiness of the young dogs physique having grown strong and full from having proper meals rather than pickings out in the wild. Somehow, Travis found himself stuck in a house full of animals with him being the prime beast of the household.

The irony of it hadn't been lost to him. 

In instinctive unison both he and the current residents at home lifted their attention to what seemed to be a smell, a new scent into the environment. There hadn't been many people that came to his home, a few selected individuals recently visited and witnessed but this particular one caught him off guard. "What. . .?" His voice spoke to himself in utter confusion. Why had she been here? Why now after just popping away? Not that he had plans today, a shocker at that. Opting to not make her wait any longer than necessary he made his way towards the door, hand curled around the handle before opening it up. The chill of the air swept through the house but held no real effect on him, dressed in a grey long-sleeved shirt and black sweat pants - while they'd been designed to beat the chill away it'd also been one of his many ways to keep his scars concealed even in his own home just in case. 

"Hey there, Stranger. You're. . . Not going door to door selling cookies are you?" It was one way to break the ice, granted he didn't know where to begin with asking why she'd even showed up. He long gave up the idea of asking how she even knew where he lived given her unique ability to be able to find and locate him with ease. Stepping to the side slightly his arm waved into the rest of the home. "Come in. Pretty sure my Mom would slap me one if I let anyone stand outside for too long.

Lorelei knew she'd been sensed before she had even knocked, and that there were animals in the house... something which made her smile a little as she thought of the idea of Travis surrounded by a bunch of kittens and puppies. The imagery was so vivid, that a small giggle escaped her, one which she covered with her hand as the door was opened and she stared at him as though she'd been caught out, her cheeks flushing a soft pink and odd gaze unblinking for a moment before she cleared her throat and offered a small bashful smile to him while her hands dropped to her front where she clasped them. She'd only had to look at him for a moment before she diverted her gaze downward almost shyly, though she then blinked at the question from him and shook her head.

"No... I am not selling cookies, s-sorry. I can go and buy some for us to eat..." Lorelei trailed off. Suddenly, now she was here, she was unsure of this endeavour. Especially since he appeared to have been expecting cookies? Still, even looking at him and remembered what she had caught, she ducked her gaze again as her tongue tied and she nodded at his invitation inside, before stepping past him and into the house. Once in, she spied one of the kittens and her features lit up as she walked over to it and crouched down, smiling as it came to her for pats, soon followed by the rest, seeming to pick up on the nature of the girl and her affinity with animals.

"They are so lovely, do they all have names?" The teen asked softly, before then spotting the dog, which caused her to grin brightly before she summoned it over so that she could give it a big hug. For a moment she'd almost forgotten why she was here, as surrounded by animals as she was, but then she glanced back at Travis and her cheeks flushed again as she stood. "Oh! I'm sorry, that was rude of me. I should have greeted you much better than that..." She was rambling, and she knew it. Why did he do this to her? "I-I hope I was not disturbing anything... I simply... well, you... we... have not seen each other very much, which is much my fault again. I wanted... well, we... that talk... and then... but you said it was jokes... but then it wasn't, and I... I accidentally caught... and didn't..." The teen held her arm with her opposite hand tightly as she stared at the floor in front of her while she babbled, before then just swallowing and taking a deep breath.

"Sorry... I should have planned what to say better," Lei murmured softly then, before biting her lip as she cringed at herself. This was embarrassing and she had only barely just entered his house.

An arched brow followed after the crimson touched her cheeks, a small smile curving on his lips with a small chuckle that followed. He forgot how cute she could be when she found herself embarrassed or caught off guard. Or even when she didn't notice a joke, there'd been obvious signs that she wasn't delivering cookies. Chief among them being she had no cookies. "No, no it's fine. It was just a joke, Lei." From the few members of her family that he encountered, he wondered why her 'Joke meter' had been off. The more he thought on it, it probably would've been a very similar reason to why Lauren held such a high 'Royal than thou' approach to most things in the classroom. 

"I don't think so. Odessa is very weird when it comes to naming conventions, especially with her kittens." A brief yet fond smile formed on his lips as he spoke about his companion of a feline. For all of her 'off-hand' nurturing with her brood she held a strong love for them and a care for their safety. "But that will be up to the people that take them in when the time comes. Just don't do any kind of magic with them around. This many and spells will get way too out of hand." They were all familiar's, after all, stemming from the curse that afflicted the cat he claimed for himself. The dog instantly moved towards Lorelei, both out of curiosity and the need to feel affection. "You attention whore of a dog. Don't let Sigma there trick you into feeding him more, he's had his share." Almost as if he understood Travis' words the canine huffed in a pouted countenance. 

Before he could even let her know the greeting was fine he'd been bombarded by what he considered, 'The Machine-gun tongue tie up'. Not something that occurred often unless he intentionally poked the bear to embarrass people. "Woah, you don't need to be sorry just. . . Breathe. Do you want some water? Tea? I have some tea leaves around here." He locked the door gently. "Maybe talking off the coat and becoming a bit more comfortable might help too. That way you can, you know, collect your thoughts and say all of that so that. Because I am more lost than the Enterprise." A joke that he probably expected would soar way over her head. 

Travis walked closer to her with his hand pressed against hers that rested on the arm. "Nothing wrong with taking your time with words you need to say." If she'd noticed much about him, the weight and heaviness he once wore on himself had long been gone. The grim haze that once dimmed his gaze also seemed mostly absent, even the hidden rage had been vastly dissipated. 

"Joke... of course, I should have known that," The teenager offered a soft self-depreciating smile for a moment before being thankfully distracted a short time by the small furry inhabitants of the house. She nodded to the warning, though wasn't so certain how a familiar would even work in relation to herself. She had an endless well of power anyway. Of course, it wasn't as though Travis was one who would know that, a thought that seemed to also hit her a little roughly as she considered how many times she had wanted to tell him more about herself and had either been told that she didn't need to, or had held back her words herself. She still couldn't understand properly why being around him was able to do that to her, make her words that she had carefully considered in her mind somehow... just fall apart when they reached her tongue. She gate the dog more pats as she smiled softly in a mixture of embarrassment and appreciation for Travis' understanding.

"Tea would be nice, thank you," Lorelei said softly with a gentle nod before she began unbuttoning her coat almost as a way of distracting herself as well as trying to gather her words into something more coherent. "It is alright, I think the Enterprise has even more luck than myself at times," The girl offered a gentle amused smile toward him, the joke something she did understand. Perhaps he had forgotten that her mother was an actress, though it was more her father's influence that allowed her to know what Star Trek was. With the coat unbuttoned, she slipped it off her shoulders, leaving her in a short blue dress which was backless aside from cris-crossed straps which were tied at her shoulder blades. The arms flared slightly at her wrists, though there was also slits along them that were held together at intervals with buttons. And the front dipped low across her bust, which attention could easily be driven to as she self-consciously pulled her hair around to the right side of her head to trail down over her shoulder and front so that she could play with it.

The girl's lips formed a gentle pout once her coat was set on the back of a chair, and then turned her gaze toward Travis, offering a nod to his patient words, whilst also studying him curiously as she followed him to the kitchen.

"You appear to be lighter," Lei said softly to him, and there was warmth in her words, though also perhaps a hint of sadness, "I am sorry. I... should have not let my awkwardness burden me in such a way that I was unsure how to be. I wanted to help you to feel better, to lift the heaviness from you and be one to make you smile." Now that she could see how he was, she assumed that he had found such happiness with someone else, and it caused a small painful lump to form within her chest. Maybe she should go? Keep her words and feelings to herself lest she create a whole new problem for the young man, "I did want to be around much more, but..." Lei bit her lip as her gaze set itself upon anything but he. She didn't want the hurt to show, to be a burden. 'I should have stayed away...' The thought fell free before she realised and she closed her eyes as she cleared her throat, "Sorry..." Came the whisper from the young woman.

"Hey, sometimes stuff flies over our heads. No big deal about it, not everyone is exposed to the same things." Jokes could only be as good as their audience, after all. The fault found itself mostly at his feet than it did hers. Cookie sellers probably avoided her home for one of many reasons. . . Knowing Adele or knowing her Grandfather, intimidating figures in their own way. Albeit, not in the way that he found them off-putting for various different reasons. A small smile creased on his lips, both of his hands rested on his waist while he watched the young teen offer up her attention towards the dog that seemed all too willing to soak up as much as possible. 

"Sounds good. Alright, Sigma, off with you. And no talking back or else." His finger extended out towards the canine in an immediate reprimanding gesture before the small pup hobbled off with its false bravado put back in place. Gathering up a teapot he started to shift his finger about through the air to conjure up fresh water and having it build up on the inside of the metallic container. Sliding it across the stove top and turning it on a mid-flame for the time being while taking out a few small mugs and a cylindrical contained that seemed to hold a wealth of well maintained tealeaves. "Oh, nice! Not entirely hidden in the dark on your shows!" A playful grin shined towards her, it'd been the moment his eyes caught what she'd been wearing. It'd seemed to be an. . . Odd choice of wear, hadn't it? For a moment his eyes even slipped to the fullness of her bust, not that he'd been unfamiliar with it. 

Shaking his head light to pull himself back to reality and more important not burn the house down with idle fantasies. "I've been through a lot lately is all. A lot of thinking, talking. Considerations." There had been plans in place, things he had already started to set into motion. "What. . .?" Her words caught him off guard to where he nearly tipped the teapot off of the stove, catching it with enough finesse to set it back and maneuver himself away from the appliance for the time being. 

Travis' hand went from hers to shifting a strand of hair behind her hair. 'The one to make him smile', Had she been implying what he thought she was? He knew she held some form of physical attraction but he hadn't considered that it would be any deeper than that. "Woah, Woah. . ." The air had took a turn towards a far more serious walk than he thought, at least to the point that the felines mewled in recognition of it. "Hey, no one asked for the peanut gallery! Git!" A heavy sigh exhausted from him, a hand weaved through his hair lightly. "You don't need to apologize. . . I figured you were just busy or didn't want me around or something." Between the situation that had been happening with her family and her Mother's fame he hadn't fully considered that he'd been the sole reason alone that she avoided him. 

"Just, let's start at the beginning her, alright? What do you mean the one to make me smile? To lift my heaviness? I don't want to jump to conclusions here so. . . Figure it's best if you just lay it out all out, your meaning and everything."

The way Travis spoke to the dog caused a soft giggle to fall from Lorelei's lips while she watched the poor sulking canine wander off, making a mental note to sneak in extra pats and maybe a treat after. She then wandered to the kitchen once her coat was removed, her dress had been chosen partially perhaps as a reminder to herself as well as him, that she was indeed a young woman. Then again, it wasn't as though he hadn't copped an eyeful before of just how much a woman she was, the reminder of the lake incident suddenly causing a hot flush in her cheeks while she chastised herself both for thinking of that, and also for not taking such an opportunity when it had presented itself. But she'd still been somewhat oblivious then too, at least to a point.

"Our home has a movie room, where we watch some together at least once a week. Some family time, and Mamiere wishing to share that part of her life and the kinds of movies and actors who inspired her, so I do have much cinematic and television knowledge," Lei said softly. It was perhaps one of the few 'normal' things about her, the fact that she loved movies as much as any other average teenager or child. She could see in the performances what it was that drew her mother to such a thing. It had also been a way for the girl that Jezebel had been to deal with the strange life of being different to others as well. "My mother admired the actors, I find myself enraptured with capturing moments to replay. Almost like being able to keep treasured memories in photographs in order to spark one's memory, or to share years down the line with ones descendants, along with the stories that accompany," She smiled softly as she thought on it more, at least until her attention returned to Travis and what he was saying.

"I know you have been... and I wish I had been around more. I wanted to be, I had hoped..." The young woman bit her lip as her fist curled and pressed to her chest while her gaze shifted downward, only to lift with some surprised as he stood before her and tucked her hair back a little, the gesture alone bringing a pink flair to her cheeks once again as she looked to him. The sudden reprimanding of the cats, allowed some of the surprised tension to flow out in a soft half chuckle at least, though she felt awful for allowing the more serious thought to slip through. "I always want you around... no matter what form you take, I have always enjoyed being around you," The teen murmured softly. He asked then for her to be clear, which was what she had been trying, so she paused and took a small breath.

"We never did return to discussing why it had been so important for you to find me that you risked so much," Lorelei said softly to him, "Or what you had pointed out... about my attraction. Or even what you thought of that, whether it was just me or if you too..." She trailed off a moment as she bit her lip again, and her gaze shifted away briefly before then returning to Travis' as she stepped forward, closer to him, "And... I wanted to... I wanted to have the courage to say that it was not just physical attraction. But by the time I was going to, I... I didn't mean to, I accidentally... you and another..." Her brow furrowed as her fist pressed tighter to her chest as her eyes closed, "It pained me. So, I tried to not let the hurt show, but..." She swallowed and opened her eyes to peer deeply into his own. She then stepped in close, leaning up onto her toes in order to press a soft kiss to his lips.

The dress accentuated her developed shape, making harder to not notice. Things became far more obvious with her intentions spoken with what she'd chosen to wear. As much as he'd been flattered, he'd equally thought it'd been a bad idea. With the moon drawing closer within only a handful of days his skin already held the start of paleness. While his strength of will kept much of his emotions from slipping from his grasp it'd been when the days started to drain away to the single digits that it became far more difficult, the slightest thing could unhinge the doors that he placed up to keep as much of the beast away as he could. It wasn't always successful but it often held its winning moments. 

"That sounds pretty awesome. Being able to gather up and watching things together, probably a good way to build family bonds." It wasn't something he really knew much of in terms of movies. For him it used to be camping, survival skills out in the wilderness. Something that felt like another life time, another person; an odd concept to hold for someone that hadn't even breathed into the mid twenties. "Sounds like you might've found your 'thing' that you've were searching for when we first met then. Photography, maybe even directing your own kind of movie one day for others to sit around a TV and bond with." The benefit he saw had been the fact that her unique situation gave her a unique vision that could be shared. 

He couldn't comprehend why she would've ever enjoyed him around when he shifted, a pure beast without anything in mind except the need and desire to rend and sever the flesh of man. In his mind it'd been rage and incarnate both, nothing to enjoy or marvel at a glance. The thought process that pushed through his mind to try and understand why she would find it enjoyable didn't last long to attempt and put the pieces to the puzzle in place, not with how vast other parts of their conversation had started to develop after he'd asked her to speak plainly. 

Travis hadn't spoken a word at the start of it, interrupting her when she finally found whatever reservoir of courage to say her words wouldn't have been kind. Not when it'd been clear she'd been struggle before with her words and though she managed to speak out on her curiosity involving previous actions and words he could tell she'd yet been done with what she wanted to get off of her chest. It seemed there'd been something on her lips she wanted to get off as well as he felt the soft touch against his own. It'd been unexpected and perhaps one of the few times in his life that he'd been caught off guard with such an action. Instinctively his hands pressed on to her waist pulling her against himself while he deepened the kiss just a bit further. 

This couldn't have been the smartest move for either of them, so many factors coming into play and for a brief moment his mind had been pushing it all away until his awareness caught his senses and dragged it back to the surface, gently breaking the kiss in a smooth motion. "Okay. . . Well. . . That got your point across. . . You need to be careful when you do stuff like that, Lei." Travis hadn't pulled away, his hand lifting up to shift strands of hair that may have fallen to the front off towards the side once more. "If you do. . . With me. . ? It's going to escalate." His nostrils expanded and he took in air to try and feed himself a bit more time to think on his feet. "Especially with you wearing an outfit like that. . ." It made touching certain areas far more easily, far more likely to be effective. 

"You need to understand that I am not. . . I am not just a person. I'm also a beast, I am as much animal as I am human. That means a lot of my thinking, a lot of my urges. . . They're either overridden by one or the other and it gets worse the closer the moon becomes. Of all of the emotions and drives I can bind under pure human will. . . Sex? That isn't one of them. The hormones are at the whims of the beast in so many ways." For her to understand the kind of move she made, he felt she needed to understand the drives he held. "I don't need emotional attachment to engage its a. . . Need that has to be met when it gets too high, too much." Not that he couldn't say actual feelings wouldn't enhance it further, it could've even made the beast far more hungry for that form of attachment and connection on two different levels. It was simply an effect he'd never had the opportunity to experience in that regard of emotions. "There are still personal requirements, on some level some kind of attraction of suitability.

He hadn't pushed their kissing session forward, not out of the idea that she wasn't suitable but simply because he understood her view of 'Sex' clearly had been far different than his own. At least judging from how upset she became catching him in the middle of one of his acts. "And to answer your other questions. . . I chased you and risked it all because you were avoiding me. It was one of the only ways I knew I could catch you without a doubt, to hunt you down. You. . . Didn't give me a choice on the matter when you're there one day and gone the next." An ace that he could've only used once in his lifetime, if one could ever call it a proper 'Ace'. "And yes, I'm attracted to you too. If it had been under better circumstances I would've reacted another way to smelling your hormones.

"Bonds are not only for families to make. I thought... it felt like at one point that we were bonding, when we spent time together outside, in the bush... talking, enjoying nature," Lorelei spoke quietly, her voice soft, and almost alluring without her truly realising the change int it as she'd stepped closer to him. Though, the mention of photography, capturing moments in the way that she saw them in order to share with others. It lit something inside of her and her oddly coloured eyes seemed to brighten as she envisioned such an expedition. She could go anywhere, find moments and places, people and memories, that she could capture and preserve. Her lips formed a warm smile, even the idea of filming, it added so much to her vision, and she wondered if he realised how much it meant to her that he understood these sides of her, accepted and encouraged her.

The kiss hadn't been something as much consciously done, as simply... it was an action that spoke those words which were giving her so much trouble. And his reaction to it caused a knot to form in her belly as she lifted a hand to clasp at the side of his neck with the deepened kiss, her breath heightening as well as her pulse and the excitement that he'd drawn out of her before a long while back. She felt almost giddy by the time he drew back, eyes peering toward him again her plush lips remained slightly parted for a moment. She blinked a couple of times to gather herself, but listened to him and bit her lip after a moment as she glanced coyly to the side.

"I... I do not mind if it escalates," The young woman said softly, before her gaze returned to his own, "I know who you are, what you are. It... it's why, even though it pained me that you sought that kind of satisfaction with another, I had also held hope that it was only for the physical comfort. That..." She bit her lip again as her cheeks burned crimson, though her fingers brushed over the arms which still held her at her waist. She wasn't stupid, nor as naive as one might like to believe she was. She knew the kind of creature that he was, but also she knew that if he had one that could handle all of him, who would be everything he needed, then perhaps that would make a large difference? Of course, it also meant having to actually put the offer up there, despite the warning of her grandmother and the knowledge she was all too well aware of. But she was certain she could keep from anything she was not ready for.

"I knew you chased because I avoided. But you didn't have to, so did that mean you think of me as special enough to risk that for?" Lorelei asked quietly, her fingers still tracing teasingly over his arms. The reminder of how he had acted upon finding her caused her breath to hitch for a moment once again. She could still recall his nose pressed to her neck, breathing in and nuzzling as though to take in her scent, cover himself with it in almost a claim. "I-I... Travis," She breathed his name out softly, "Do you think? If that I would to be your girlfriend, and you my boyfriend, would I be enough? You'd need only think of me when you have needs and I would be there. I want to be the one who is there, I can take your strength. You already know I am strong also..." She whispered as her fingers trailed down to his own at her waist, clasping with them a moment, "Not only for physical affection, but to be someone you can talk to, share with. I will even run through the bushlands with you whenever you want, even shifted if you decide to take the Wolfsbane." A small smile tugged at her lips, warm, tender.

"I just, I want to be the one who fulfills your needs, if you think it would be enough."

"We were, I never said we weren't. But there's. . . A very significant difference between the two." Bonds weren't all the same and those that managed to actually cultivate some form of mutually accepted familial values found themselves far more prepared for the hooks life would often throw. "It's the kind of foundation that family offers that doesn't come so easily to others." While one didn't need to be blood to be family there still needed to be a strong driving connection, at least that was how he viewed it. Though a spark seemed to shine in her eyes the moment he mentioned the path of photography and cinema, it seemed as if it had been something that would've inspired her. Given her own mother's career and the way movies seemed to draw the young teen, it seemed like the obvious leap. 

Travis head tilted to the side from her response. She didn't mind? Not the words that he'd expected, maybe he should've being aware of her physical responses and cues but even still he'd been far more surprised she had been considering it rather than running away from it. The touch of her warmth lips still radiated on his own, an effect he hadn't been used to in the slightest. Had that been what it felt like when someone kissed with meaning beyond the need of natural exhaustion of an urge? A gentle huff pulsed from his nostrils, even so he didn't create any distance between the two of them as he tried to piece together within his mind everything that had been unravelling. 

"I've never had sex for anything more than to quell the urges." No individual came to mind where the reason had been mixed with basic pleasure and a need to give an emotional attachment behind it. Though he knew there'd been at least two that held a close relation of friendship to him, that had never factored in as a reason to engaged in the act. He could feel the surface of her palm gliding along his arm, ruffling the long sleeved short he wore through the momentum. The touch she offered gave another portion of the words she'd wanted to say but couldn't, the odd reminder that she'd been attracted enough to want him in more than a physical sense felt odd. Something he'd been unaccustomed to entirely. 

"I'd say so, yea. There are few who could get me to take that kind of a chance over something." The teasing touching, the allure of her voice from earlier - it all seemed and felt as if she were trying to get her point of desire across as much as the attention he seemed to pull from her. "You. . . Want to be my girlfriend?" He'd been stuck on that first, he heard her question and reasoning but it struck at him that someone -wanted- to even consider taking that step with him. His eyes trailed towards her hands which had started to wrap around his, trailing upwards to stare into her eyes. "I. . . Suppose you would be? Is isn't so much the handling of my strength as much as it is access for me though during the nights leading toward the moon it could get rougher." Not many held the endurance or constitution to withstand a single session of him with a moon nearly full. 

Her offer reminded him very similar to Liv's, albeit, the meaning behind the two of them had been vastly different. "You want to fulfill my needs? Are. . . You sure you know what you're asking?" A slight huff of air pressed from him. "Not to mention you're still, you know. . . The Minister of Magic's Granddaughter and the Granddaughter of the Librarian whose not exactly unknown." Albeit not for entirely good reasons, but the older woman's beauty most likely had been a draw too. "I am literal trouble for your family in a lot of ways just from my existence when it comes to public associations." His head tilted slightly towards her. "Does your family even support the idea of you dating someone like me? Because it's not something you just. . . Take in. There are risks that come with it."

"It is a matter of perspective, and how one has been raised. My parents instilled within me value for individuals, to hold those who are dear to us close and protect them as though family," Lorelei murmured softly. She understood it wasn't the case for many other people, that there were those who were more fickle with how they treated others who were not of their blood. She smiled gently with the idea of photography and filming though, it wasn't as though she lacked those around her who could give her tutoring in the basics of both. From there it was a matter of experimentation in capturing moments. Still, that was a thought for another time, though truth be told there was a part of her that was almost tempted to play with her phone's camera settings right now as well. But she had looked for Travis for a reason, and he deserved her attention after her awkwardness in trying to figure out how to approach him.

Oddly coloured eyes studied the young man as he absorbed what she had said, her fingertips still trailing over his arms gently, full lips not far from his, close enough that it would only take for him to lean down slightly to close that gap once again. There was open fondness in her expression, clear care which went beyond something as simple as physical attraction. She held a candle for him, knowing the person he was, having witnessed his change and even spending a whole night beside the door which held the beast at bay. Not once had she ever looked at him with fear or disgust, seeing him as an equal being who deserved respect for the burden he carried.

"I-... that is what I did think, but still it did make me wonder for a time why not... well, you have known for some time that I am attracted on some level, even if you were not aware of just how much I care," Lorelei said softly with a gentle self-depreciating smile, knowing that she was primarily to blame for not being more forward sooner. Of course, she had still been trying to work out her exact feelings for a while as well. They made everything so complicated. "Yes, I would very much like to be your girlfriend, Travis," Lei confirmed with a smile and nod while her eyes remained locked on his, no wavering in her voice or even her being as she remained intimately close to him. The barest hint of wildflowers mixed in with her natural scent that was definitely as inhuman as the eyes which had captured him in the past. "I've said before to you, you wouldn't be able to harm me. I'm much more resilient than you know, and my energy is near limitless. You wouldn't need to hold back with me, not even a tiny bit," She murmured the words softly, before biting her lip. Just the idea alone seemed to stir up the memory of being tackled again, and caused her cheeks to flush softly.

"I would not offer if I had not thought already on the implications and possibilities," The teen nodded gently, inching just a little closer until she was pressed against his front, her left hand lifting from it's tracing over his arm, in order to gently touch his face, tracing his features and breezing over his cheek and jaw, a tender touch, one that showed care for him while her expression held warmth, though his mention of her family allowed the barest hint of mirth to shine through as well, "Travis, I would not even know where to begin with my family and how much trouble they cause themselves. I do know that... some would have a hard time accepting that I am simply dating. As we have spoken about before, they cling to what I was, and ignore who I am now. But if I am happy, then they are happy. Besides, we already have Dhampir, Faeries, probably a long lost Veela cousin somewhere..." She joked gently as she cupped his cheek.

"We are a legitimate melting pot of weird and wonderful, and a little bit crazy from time to time," A small wink offered, along with a soft laugh, "And I am certain that once they knew you and got used to the idea of me being a teenager, then they would be supportive as family can be."

There had been an obvious difference in philosophy and belief when it came to the particular topic they were inching towards. For him, he had to live a place of life where there'd been a foundation and one where there'd been a fracture one. As much as his mother had tried there had only been so much that she could've done on her own, than any singular person could do or effect on their own. That had been the least of the concern as it was, still trying to wrap his head around how fast the conversation had started to push, the choices that were laid out in front of him while having the young teen drawn close to himself. 

She hadn't pulled or pushed away from him, he couldn't chalk it up as some cruel joke at the expensive of his mind. She'd been as serious in her words and intentions and with each stroke of her hand along his arms it became a far more obvious reality of that very fact. His eyes lowered to focus on her lips for a moment, almost as if they'd been waiting for him to touch them once more on his own terms.  Her voice pulling him back from the train of thought that had been running through his mind. "Why not. . . What? That I hadn't been pinning you to the bed? Pressing my body close to yours?" At that time he wouldn't have considered that those form of thoughts were running through her mind, just because the body responded didn't always mean the mind did in unison. "I. . .Try to avoid those from school because of the fact that I expected most to catch feelings easily in the school. And looking for a commitment, any kind of relationship wasn't on my mind at that time.

She seemed so adamant, to him, about being his girlfriend. It baffled him to no end, still wondering on 'why'. Why would anyone take up such a burden on their shoulders, in their life, something that couldn't end when it came to him? His head shook lightly. "That isn't what I meant. . . I'm pretty sure you wouldn't be available all the time. Especially if you start randomly pulling your vanishing act and your parents caught on." Something told him if they were caught mid-act that would be infinitely worse from the reactions. "Though the way you say that makes me think you not only want but don't want me to hold back at all. . ." Words he'd never expected to hear from someone who hadn't even engaged in the act yet. 

His gaze into her eyes hadn't ceased, feeling her pressing even further against him while her hand caressed against his cheek in a gentle motion. "It's not just that, you know. . ." How was he supposed to paint the picture? The chances and potential issues that would roll along? "Your grandfather could've gotten into some serious mess from my actions. . . If someone ever found out and had that proof. And not to mention just the knowledge of me would make people watch more, waiting for the 'Animal to mess up' as a means to force his hand on harsher controls." He snorted lightly at the joke she made of the half-Veela cousin, a small smile creasing his lips.

"I'm sure once they knew me they'd realize how awful of a choice I am in every aspect romantically and try to get you to your senses.

"You can kiss me if you wish," Lorelei's gentle voice spoke quietly, her gaze having caught his own drifting to her lips in contemplation. Was he beginning to understand that she really meant what she said? She wasn't sure why he would find it surprising that someone would want to be his girlfriend, she was certain she couldn't have been the only one to care about him. "At the time...?" His wording hadn't been missed by the sharp young woman, those pillowy lips forming a small coy smile as fingers touched over his hands which still held her waist. Did he hold her to keep her close? Or to keep them at bay? "And what about now? You have not said an outright no to me, so that must mean that it is something that at least pulls at your curiosity... that you see me as someone special enough to consider such with..." Lei gently bit her lower lip as she tipped her head to the side slightly as her eyelashes lowered, bright eyes peering through the dark curtain they created while her hair fell across her features a little, tumbling over the pale skin of her shoulder and cleavage.

"Are you saying that you have sex so regularly that I would barely be home? Besides, I already vanish on and off, the only rule I must abide is that I keep my phone close... not that it is even required if any of Mamiere's family wished to contact me," Of course, Lorelei would hope they'd try the phone first. She'd not want them stumbling in on something she already accidentally had before. "We have agreement that they will always try the phone first, rather than intruding on me." Her fingers trailed off the back of his hands and slid forward then, fingertips touching at his abdomen and tracing over him as they shifted to clasp at his sides as well, digging in just a fraction as she tipped her head forward, brushing her nose at the side of his neck as she inhaled.

"I remember this..." Lorelei whispered over his skin before leaning her head back again slightly in order to peer at him through half-lidded eyes once again, "When you tackled me, my heart didn't race for fear. You remember, don't you?" The teen murmured, "I trusted you. I do trust you. I don't want you to feel restrained or restricted either. I'm not experienced at all, but I can only imagine that the more one can not be held back, the greater the fulfillment and enjoyment." With her hand having lifted to caress his cheek and her gaze set upon his, Lorelei smiled a little lopsided, appreciation in her gaze for his concern, as well as understanding of it. "My father's parents are full vampire, you know..." She said quietly, "It was a concern that he had when he and my mother began together, because they are under much the same laws and restrictions as yourself. But they have never been used against him. I understand what you're saying... it could happen. But if we spent our lives afraid of 'could', then we would never experience all the world has to offer." Lei was at least to have got a smile from him with her joking.

"I like it when I make you smile," The teen murmured softly, her own smile almost bashful once again, before she shook her head at him, "My decisions are mind to make. My responsibilities. And I want to be with you, Travis. I want to learn more about one another, to spend more time out among nature, to be able to watch you as you sketch, snuggle, hold hands, have secret rendezvous in hidden places, and go swimming, whether we remember swimsuits or not." Her smile hinted at a bit of cheek for a brief moment, as she laughed softly, "I am not saying it will be perfect, I cannot see the future. But I have the now, and how I feel and what I am willing to try and experience. I would rather at least take a leap, than wonder later what might or might not have been." Watching him with fondness in her gaze, she remained close as her fingers trailed over his shoulders and the back of his neck, "I really do care for you, and am quite clearly attracted. The important question would be whether you feel similarly toward me."

There'd been no denial in his eyes when he met hers once more, the thought and heat of his gaze had been obvious enough of what his instincts had been yelling at him to do in such close proximity. He also didn't attempt to hide his phrasing or even deny the way it'd been stated, a nugget of truth that reflected of an old state of mind. Not entirely old, there had been many hang-ups that made the thought of it all still far more difficult for him. "Yea, at the time it was the furthest thing from my mind. Couldn't guarantee I wouldn't cause pain with the road I was going." It'd been far better to keep people at an arms length when he knew his life would've ended. "Now. . . " His breath deepens before exhaling in a slow deflation. "I'm more opened, I guess? Still not an area of confidence for me. Not really 'Boyfriend' material in anyway.  But. . . Yea, you're someone I've considered and thought about." Nothing had ever been perfect, thinking about how the situation levied in both a good and bad way. Not just for himself but for her and her family as well when it came to what and who he was. 

Travis' head tilted, eyes never leaving from hers. "That's exactly what I am saying. As time goes on it become insatiable, badly. It can even become. . . Almost a focus of a hunt for mind. As I said it's. .  .Not something that's entirely under my thumb, of everything I can reel in easily that is something that seems to be far too hormonal that the beast that is me holds it within its claws." He chuckled weakly. "You're under the impression I would give you time to even answer the phone, Lei." Which had only brought more of the issue at hand, at the very least he hoped he painted a well enough picture of an idea for her of how often it could actually be for him. The edges of her fingers rolling over his abdomen started to feel nice, even as the fabric of clothing brushed against of the many scars on him that would be easily told even with the shirt in the way. 

A slight hum of curiosity vibrated from him, feeling the presence of her nose lining against his neck. Had she been sniffing him? It seemed as if the memory of his actions that day stuck with her in more than one way than he would've imagined. "I do. . . It raced faster, your hormones were pumping more too - enjoyment, excitement, the edge of being turned on." It hadn't progressed more than that due to the dire state of his mentality as much as it had been the day burning light quickly by the time he found her. He could feel her hands grasping deeply into his sides, almost as if she'd been trying to lay a form of claim in his mind. "You've got me on that. . . Being able to not fully hold back maybe an actual experience for once. . ." He'd never encountered someone where his full strength and roughness of nature would ever allow for them to be 'alright' afterwards. It made the situation even more tempting than when it had initially started, his own hands moving before he could think towards her rear, just under her dress as he grasped it firmly. 

"No, you're right. But sometimes not everything the world has to offer is for us to take." Whether that applied here? He wasn't sure, taking such a step wasn't easy by any means and it meant a lot of changes for himself as well. "When I smile. . .? It doesn't really happen that often I don't think." At least not one that had been genuine in some fashion, often he designed fake ones, those that could pass as a good article in his mind. Most weren't observant enough to catch the false hint in his experience. "Heh, you're probably lucky we parted then because I most likely would've tried something more." Granted, at that time, he also hadn't known her Grandfather had been whom he was. "Of course I care about you, Lei. If I didn't I wouldn't have taken the risk that I did to find out why you were ducking me. I would've again but. . . I can't make that chance a second time and hope it will all turn out okay.

As for her words of 'attracted' his hands squeezed her rear once more almost as if it had been a signal. "And I've been physically attracted to for a while." His eyes lowered to her lips once more before settling on her eyes. "Though I am not like an ordinary person so. . . If you want me. . . Come claim me. As much as people want to think otherwise, even as I am now, I am still far more animal than human. Normal social stuff? That isn't my cue of reference as good as I am at it." From all the talk it seemed as if she'd been part Dhampir or at least held some of the cues of one. "If you think you can then -make- me yours." It was as much of a challenge from his lips as it had been a form of agreement. 

"Tell me one day..." Lorelei spoke softly, hoping he would understand that she wanted to hear about what had held him captive, and how he felt now. A large part of her wanted him to tell her now, but that wasn't information one could demand on a whim at whatever moment they chose. She respected that he had been through a great deal, she remembered his disdain for how he had become as he was. Knew parts of that story. All in time though. Time was something she had a lot of. But there were many more in the world who didn't even have a second's worth compared to she. Still, a soft smile warmed her features, her cheeks taking on a pink glow as he admitted to having thought of her in such a way. Her stomach flutters and heart skipped a few beats and a hint of her sweet shyness showed for a moment, before she then nodded as she listened to his confirmation of how he could be as it drew closer to a full moon.

"Well, there is one bonus at least," The teen spoke softly, her lips quirking into a small smile as she peered up at him, before biting her lip, "At least such times can be scheduled easily enough." Her smile grew into a small grin as she chuckled softly, lifting her hand to her lips, even as her eyes showed a hint of heat to them at the idea that he would be so demanding of her time and body, that he would need her to help him rein in the beast. She couldn't quite describe the feeling, but she felt like it was a good one. "Maybe I will even play hunting games with you, make you try to catch me," The words slipped out before she had really thought, but she also wasn't going to take them back. To hide and make him hunt her down before claiming his prize, was so very primal, and exciting. And would no doubt soothe the beast even more. With her fingers pressing into his sides, she kept her face close to his upon having inhaled the air over his neck and she bit her lip as she nodded in agreement with his words, knowing that if he had caught her earlier in the day... there was no telling what may have occurred. In a way she was glad it hadn't, not with his mind the way it was then. She didn't want to be simply one of many who only staved off his urges a little longer.

"And you wouldn't have to hold back at all... and neither would I," Lorelei's cheeks formed another soft blush, "Not that I know yet what I would be like..." She added with a small impish smile, before a gasp was issued at the firm grip at her behind. She certainly didn't fight it, in fact it only served to press them more firmly together and she could feel his natural body heat pouring from him and encompassing her. Her arms wrapped over his shoulders and fingers moved to his hair to play with it softly, combing through the back of it with fingertips scraping over his scalp, before tangling in the dark locks. "I know... when you smile genuinely, there is also a small hint of surprise, as though it's an unexpected happiness, I'd like to give you more of those smiles," She said quietly, though bit her lip as he admitted that more could have occurred with the swimsuit incident. The admission of his care for her, though, created a more tender smile to form on her features though, at least for a brief moment before he squeezed her butt again.

And then everything that Adele had told her that she shouldn't do... apparently seemed to be exactly what she should. There was an irony that couldn't be escaped when Lorelei heard Travis' words. He wanted her to claim him, to make him hers. It sounded like a challenge, but also like something that he wanted. Truth be told, the very implications of it were enticing to the girl. As much as she had been raised gentle and dignified, there was also the blood of vampires within her, not completely drowned out by the Sorceraic blood. Her own urges and temptations that she kept buried were drawn to the surface slightly as she stared at him, an almost predatory look in her eyes.

Lorelei moved faster than the eye would see, capturing his lips in a more heated kiss than the one she had offered before. Her hands dropped to the collar of his shirt, gripped, and without even an ounce of effort tore it open completely, before her fingers trailed over his torso, remembering the scars she had seen before and tracing over the tender sensitive flesh there, before drawing from the kiss with a sharp bite to his lip. With a gentle whoosh of air swirling around them, they found themselves no longer in his kitchen, but in what appeared to be an overgrown greenhouse, the only light entering it from gaps in the thick rose vines that covered the walls. The air around the teen still swirled slightly, her glossy raven hair flowing gently to frame her pale features with the bright and inhuman eyes and red lips. Pushing him backward until he was pressed against a stone block, though it was oddly warm. The girl, with her otherworldly beauty truly shining through in this primitive natural fashion then leaned in until her lips were beside his ear once again.

"I will claim you," Lei whispered, her voice like velvet and the sound vibrating inside his ear and further through him.

Sign in to follow this  

• Chat Time