Cbox
No advertising, and be nice! Not much happening here? Check out our Discord!
pxmBtN.png
Sturt
Flinders
Spencer
Bourke
Sign in to follow this  
Audrey

Hello, Tally!

Players Audrey
21 year old Non-Magical Human ☆ She/her

Hi, everyone,

I'm Audrey. I'm 21 and an American from the Southern U.S. currently living and studying in Canada. This means that my spelling is horribly inconsistent, so I apologize in advance! I am on Eastern Time most of the time (currently UTC−04:00), but I usually can't keep up with where in the world I am. Your guess is as good as mine anymore.

I am a Slytherin, and some of my favorite things are Harry Potter, bubble tea, coffee, Disney, coffee, Bollywood, coffee, gulab jamun, politics, human rights, and coffee. (Did I mention coffee?)

I'm looking forward to getting to know all of you!

- Audrey

• Here to be Member

Players ☆ New Character Maker, Professional ProcrastinatorKirupachi
2019 year old ☆ She/Her

We've met in chat, but, as a fellow Slytherin, welcome! Here's hoping you enjoy your stay. Can't wait to check out your future character(s) and engage in all the plotting shenanigans!

Players ☆ video game addictTecri
2019 year old Muggleborn Human ☆ she/her

Hello Audrey! Welcome to Tally. 

I see you're a fellow Slytherin ... interesting ... 

Anyway, glad to have you around. Can't wait to stalk your character and to thread with you. 

✩ Moddies ✩ Kaitore

You snakes are just feed for the Ravenclaw.

Jokes aside, Welcome to Tally, Audrey!

Hope you enjoy the setting that's put in place and are interested in helping to build, expand, and nurture the potential craziness that can be had! That being said, if you've any questions in any manner feel free to ask them! Someone will know and will try to get it answered ASAP or be able to point you towards someone that would know such answers!

★ Admin ☆ Tinkerer of Things That Shouldn't Be Tinkered★ Sadrienne
Muggleborn Human ☆ She/Her

Hey Audrey, and welcome to Tally!

I love bubble tea. So much. Actually, I love tea a lot. And don't worry about mis-matched spelling, Australia likes to use some US versions and some UK versions... so it's all very relevant! Haha. Awesome to have you with us!

Sign in to follow this  

• Chat Time