School Status:
Tallygarunga: Term One, VMU: Semester One

House Points

Sturt
Flinders
Spencer
Bourke
pxmBtN.png
An AU non-canon Harry Potter-inspired forum roleplay set in Australia.
THE AUSTRALIAN HOME OF MAGIC

Tally Staff ☆ School NurseTecri
25 year old Halfbreed Veela ☆ She/Her/Hers

Days in the middle of the week were always the least complicated ones, the days where she received more students were Fridays and Mondays, either because they wanted to go home earlier or because they wanted a prolonged weekend, completely forgetting that with healing magic things might not always work the way they want it to. But the Quidditch teams were her most faithful visitors, every time there was a practice there were at least a couple of players there with injuries followed by the whole team, she had to admire their dedication not only to the game but to their teammates.

The day continued smoothly until it was time to clock out, classes were over and so was her shift. Even if she wasn’t working for the remaining day, she always left a note and a way to reach her if it was necessary, she too was entitled to some personal time.

She looked at the clock and instead of taking the easy way to the Reserve she decided to walk there, stretch her legs, maybe get some exercise, or at least prepare her muscles for the upcoming game of tag she had scheduled for that afternoon. She even decided to wear comfortable clothing, and strangely enough, wore her hair in a ponytail. The nurse’s uniform was left at school, as it was a work uniform.

Once at the reserve Olivia looked around, it was still as she remembered it, it’s been a while since visited it last, perhaps it was shortly after graduation, and now seven years later there she is again, but this time isn’t to contemplate on the beauty of it. It was still early, a walk around the place wouldn’t hurt, she shouldn’t be too hard to find. Seconds turned into minutes and shortly she found herself sitting on a bench as she waited for the young man.

She sat on a bench, resting for a while as she waited. She put one leg over the other as she watched the few people around the Reserve. That place was indeed a special one, a great location to spend some time with those a person cares for, lovers, friends, even acquaintances. The beauty of that place was breathtaking. It didn’t take long for her to see a familiar face; she looked at the person and waved, indication her location.

17 year old Halfblood Werewolf ☆ HE/HIM

Going to a class in his current state didn't seem like the -best- of ideas. He'd already risked it during the start of the Term two day and spent most of that time and energy mentally boning his Wandless Professor. The hormones in him had been acting rampant lately and he hadn't been sure what'd triggered it, the far more casual and friendly meet ups with Liv when he had the time to drop by the Nurses' office? No. . . That couldn't be it, or maybe it was to some degree? There'd been uncertainty in him on that level and it caused him to shake his head as he walked through the reserve. The light of the afternoon shined down and caressed his skin. 

Very, very, Pale skin at that. He looked as if any more he'd been two-sheets away from being knocked out, yet his body had been a contradiction and nothing but pure energy and restlessness took shape in his breast. People avoided him, not because they held any indication of him being a werewolf, no. But because a man that looked so ill most likely held some kind of correlation to drugs or had been an ill-reputed individual that needed to be ostracized from the locals until the condition of his body seemed to be far more healthy. There'd been a few, mostly older individuals that would place their hand on his shoulder and offer a gentle question on his health, only to have him wave them away with the simple words of 'I've been working way more than I should! Barely sleeping, sorry.'

Smells became far more involuntary as well, he didn't need to take in a hefty whiff to gain an idea of where the various people around him had been. Only one smell mattered anyways and that had been a sweet fragrance, flowers in bloom. . . It'd been the most noticeable scent that lingered on Liv and he found that it'd been pretty constant. Whether it'd been due to the fact she loved nature, a perfume, or if it'd simply been all natural he couldn't place a finger on it. He enjoyed it, either way, and it led him straight towards her. 

He'd been greeted by a wave, seeing her in the distant easily yet it'd been good that she took the time to keep an eye for him. To him, it seemed as if she'd been expecting it or at the very least honored that they agreed to spend that bit of time together. "Hey there, Liv. . . Sorry it took me a bit to get here." It took vast mental control for him to not get side tracked, to not run off towards the Bushland's instead to try and quell the call of the hunter that roared on the inside of him. A hand weaved through his hair and he offered a brief sigh to keep his thoughts in place. "Just a bit crazy in here right now." The tip of his finger pressed several times against the top of his forehead to give an indication of what he meant then lowered. 

"How are you doing today? Not tired out or anything from working?

Liv watched Travis from a distance, initially, he seemed alright, but as he approached her, she noticed that he was, he was pale, probably the effects of his condition. He seemed overall in good health, even if his appearance was one of a sick person. “Don’t worry, I’m sure it wasn’t easy, but you made it.” She seemed to be extra cheerful, while on school grounds she had to maintain a certain posture and line; outside school, she didn’t have to keep any distance from the students without worrying about how it would be seen.

She understood that the beast was starting to take over, the mental stability was a hard one in his case, and it took a lot of control for him to be behaving like that. “I’m good and even if I was, I wouldn’t back down.” Her smile grew a bit wider as she imagined their game of tag, hopefully, it will help him calm down a little. “How about you? Are you feeling alright?” As much as she enjoyed the idea of being able to fly, she wouldn’t mind doing it another time if Travis wasn’t up for it. That little game of tag wasn’t for her, was for him.

“Did you go to classes?” she asked him out of curiosity. She understood that by now he should be in a stable environment or doing something that releases some energy. If it worked like she had experienced before he wouldn’t be as volatile, as the lack of energy would somehow help him gain control. “But…how do you want to do this? Do you want to sit for a while in a more private location and wait for some of these people to leave?”

Seeing such a different tone of optimism to her compared to the usual atmosphere of the school ended up ushering a toothy grin that formed on his face. "Are you sure you're the same Liv I usually meet up with?" He tried to tease, it may have had something to do with the her professionalism being separated from her personal activities to some degree. She hadn't been any less sweet or gentle but in the right environment there seemed to be a 'dial' that turned and lessened enough. Oddly enough, he enjoyed both existing presence, 'Ms. Teagarden the Nurse' and simply 'Liv out in the World'. Granted, 'Ms. Teagarden' held a certain allure behind it, something he didn't think to actually allow her to know. 

He laughed, the tone of his voice showed the bare minimal restraint he held within himself as it shifted between that of a what one would expect of a human and the ending droll curdling into a near bestial guffaw. "That competitive nature is going to get you dragged into the Quidditich leagues, you know." That or as a nurse in the Quidditich league, that had been an image he figured most would be drawn to trying to exploit. "I'm right as rain, as they say. Don't need to hold back, the more active I am the better. . . Just I. . . Apologize ahead of time for anything I may do." He wanted to let that be out there, he might not able to full resist certain compulsions and wouldn't want her offended. If she'd wanted to back out, he understood, he knew that without choosing the vast lands of the Bushland's his mind hadn't know how to switch, how to react. 

Travis shook his head lightly. "No, I went yesterday. Didn't want the first day of term to be a blow off day." At first that had been what he thought but his instincts and urges held other ideas entirely. "Let's just say I. . . Did something I didn't think I would do and didn't want to risk that happening." Rather, he didn't want it to shift to someone else with all the various scents and pulls that held in the School. The fact he'd hyper focused on Andy played strongly on his already existed attraction which meant that anyone whom held that kind of attraction to him had been game as his condition worsened. Liv hadn't been an exception either and he'd been hoping, praying that this scheduled game of theirs would be an assistance and not a deterrent to the growing bond between the two of them. "Felt it was better to take the next three days off.

"No! No." His tone of voice came out hurriedly, that hadn't been a good idea, not with out unsettled he felt on the inside on just sitting around. "It's. . . Much, much better to start now. Or else I'll feel like I'm going insane. After. . . Maybe after it will be better." Endurance needed to be expelled, the need to hunt had to be quelled, and the gnawing dark desires needed to be hidden away as best as he could, which wasn't too well. 

She chuckled at his comment. “I need to be professional at work, but here I don’t, we’re off school grounds and we’re just an ex-Bourke hanging with a current Bourke.” She spoke with the same wide smile as before, a bit proud about the lame excuse, but Travis visits the Hospital Wing quite often, like she asked him to do if he ever needed to talk and they got to know each other a little better, no one could blame them for also getting along outside the school, or even become friends.

Liv laughed along with him. “I was a chaser. My days of glory are long gone.” She might have been the captain but being a Quidditch player professionally wasn’t something that suited her, no matter how much the loved the game and the adrenaline of avoiding being beaten down by the other team’s beaters. She was quite surprised when he apologized, she shook her head and gave him a friendly smile. “It’s alright Travis, just be you. You don’t need to apologize for that you might do, I understand.” She put each hand on his arms and squeezed it lightly, trying to give him some reassurance and somewhat certain freedom as he didn’t need to hold back.

He probably should have taken the day off, but it seemed that it had gone alright, she didn’t hear or received anyone complaining about it. “I’m glad nothing happened, but do you want to talk about it? Later I mean.” She wondered what had happened on the previous day, what had he done? He clearly hadn’t done anything wrong, or at least violently since no one came into the clinic wounded. “I’m glad and if you need help or company, I can meet you again after school.” She wasn’t sure if she could be much help, but whatever she could to make at least things a bit easier for him.

“Alright, after it is.” Liv watched as people were starting to leave the Reserve, she probably needed to go someplace where people couldn’t see her. “So…you’re it.” She quickly ran away from Travis to a quieter location where she quickly turned into a sparrow hawk, she was certain no one had seen her due to the tardiness. She flew to a branch on a tree and stood there waiting for Travis to show up. Would he be able to sense her? She was pretty confident about that race, she could almost smell a victory.

"Correction, A Bourke hanging around a Bourke. I remember this one big Quidditich player in the House once said. . .. 'Once a Bourke, always a Bourke.'" While she may not have been in the School as a student anymore, she'd still seemed like the sort of person that held 'House Loyalty'. As childish as it might seem it's a sense of inspiration and camaraderie between not only Student and Alumni Staff but any Alumni that held such a close companionship with the place they spent most if not all of their growing Teen years within. "Just don't go holding yourself back around me when we're out of school then." He stated plainly, not intending it to come out as it sounded. The main point for him had been he didn't want her to believe that she'd only be around to support him, it made it one sided and that wasn't the kind of path he followed if he could help it. 

A shiver of delight trailed down his spine as she squeezed his arm, one of things he felt that needed to be apologized for. Just because he enjoyed it, that touch, that connection, it didn't mean he should've allowed it to have such an effect of gratification. Especially not the kind that pulled on a certain part of his nature that he'd been trying to waylay. Did she understand? Uncertainty in the idea of it started to worm in his mind. However, that'd been his defenses trying to distance himself, he needed to cut it off before it could take full shape and in turn reflect in his primal actions. "I just wanted to be sure, get the petty nuances of apologies out of the way." The tone had been sharp, not harsh, a sense of internal annoyance struck at him and his teeth gritted. A wince of disapproval physically showed on his face at the way he'd responded. 

Travis' face contorted slightly in hesitation, telling her. . . That would risk a lot though he hadn't hid the fact that certain 'urges' helped to curb much of his energy, to spend all that endurance in a high-motion activity. Still, he hadn't wanted her to look at him as some form of deviant even if it wasn't entirely far from the truth depending on the scope one had been looking down. "Maybe later, yea." He wouldn't give extensive details, only something viable enough to give an understanding. "That's a bit of a commitment you're adding there." Speaking in a teasing inflection as an appreciative smile touched his lips. "How about we see how this one goes first. You might decide to back out of future ideas like that.

Not that he held a low opinion of her, no, much like even Meadow told him he expected she had 'High Standards' and would eventually see the compulsive reactions as something she hadn't wanted any real part of. 

"Wait, what?" For a moment he'd been stunned, that had to have been the oldest trick in the book! Travis admired that kind of swift thinking, already gearing up for the chase that would be set before him. He didn't sit, instead, he waited for a bit - gave her actual time that he expected she might've needed. A difficult concept for him as he started to somewhat thrash around in a swaying motion, fingers flexed impatiently until his mind screamed that he'd waited long enough. Lowering into a crouch as his hand pressed against the ground, eyes closing for only a moment as he took in a deep current of air through his nostrils. Various senses circled around in his mind, from the sweat of nearby groups of people finishing up their jog, to the pollen in the air that hung for those severely allergic to it. Amongst all of the flowery scent, one had been familiar - lessened from distance. 

That's when he started to move, stalking about like a predator on a search. The closer he came to the smell, the more it seemed to warp into a myriad of different ones, more notable had been that of fresh greenery and somewhat dry yet alive tree bark. When drew closer to Liv's area, or at least, what his nose alerted to him of her unique scent, his movement became precise. Where had she been? Nose raised towards the air it smelled as if she'd been around, above? His eyes narrowed upwards for a moment and squinted, making his way towards the side of the tree where he proceeded to scale it with both his hands and feet.  

'I smell her. . . She's here. . . Not normal though. It's her yet something else. Didn't she say she was an Animagus?' That'd been right, she could transform into an animal. Maybe he wasn't looking for a person at all! Keeping his eyes towards the branches he noticed, what seemed to be, eyes dilated as he spotted what seemed to be a bird. Sneaky and speedy, he couldn't afford to underestimate her, not if she had the power of wings and wind on her side. He tried his best to offset the weight of several branches to avoid unnecessary screeching or wriggling of the tree, trying to approach as unnoticed as possible. 

Far easier if the prey - er - Person. . . Didn't expect a hunt, but he knew, She would be intentionally looking out for him. 

He had been a fun person to be around, perhaps letting go a little wouldn’t be too bad. She had no friends in town, aside from her aunt that enjoyed her little walks in the park but wasn’t the kind of person that would enjoy this sort of thing. Liv took a deep breath to feel in the soft breeze. Perhaps she didn’t understand his nature, not all of it completely, but she planned on understanding the situation and, she wasn’t going to blame him over something he can’t control. She smiled as he spoke, she believed he didn’t require to apologize, she had accepted it, she wasn’t forced to do so. One of her hands softly caressed his arm before letting go. Once he’s tried enough, a nice spot under a tree seemed magnificent to have a conversation, by then most people would home.

She stayed up in the tree, her eyes quickly caught up to Travis who was near, but he didn’t notice she was now a bird, that was until he began climbing the tree. Her eyes followed his movements slowly, she had to take advantage of being such a bird. Liv took flight again, she decided to play a little by flying around Travis, but at a safe distance, she didn’t want to make his life too easy. The plan was to tire him enough.

Liv flew to the ground and changed back into a human, the location they were at was deserted, no one was around, and she could do whatever she wanted. After taking a step back while looking at Travis, she became a bird again and flew around him once more before flying away from him, but at a relatively low height that she could easily catch her if he was fast enough.

She flew to another tree, this time she stayed in one of the higher branches and changed her coloration to match the trees, but always paying attention to his presence, she was going to use all the good qualities of her animal form.

The presence that exuded from the woman had been relaxing, not forcibly relaxing as if it something had been intended to interfere with his general emotions and stability. Rather, she'd been so sweet, willing to open up her mind towards certain things about him that the weight of expectancy of being judged or taking up something that had been somewhat out of his hands was lifted from his shoulders. What had been considered a cloud that overlapped his mind and perhaps even parts of his heart started to clear up, slowly. Then the soft caress of her hand along his arm caused a heated sigh to exhaust from him. Another shiver of pleasure trailed through his body like an aftershock that left tingles that wouldn't recede. What had she been doing to him? Did she even notice the effect she'd been holding over him in such a way?

With her departure it only left the thought in his mind, the feeling taking shape by enhancing the desire that he needed to find her, to catch her. Not to win, would it be a grand thing? Absolutely, it had fallen from his mind however. A primal desire to tackle her to smell more of her scent started to override within his mind, to return the same way of his own scent in a sense. Imprinting in a way that stuck to his mind, that seemed to make 'sense' enough to claim that she'd been part of his 'Pack' and guardianship. An awkward thought considering that the role should've been in reverse on whom would end up guarding who. 

Perched on the tree, her smell had been overpowering even with the adjustments to her form he could smell that it'd been her. As he'd been about to settle his balance on a branch the flutter of her wings took place in his eyes, the constantly flapping and motion resonated in his ears. Option not to follow her with his eyes as she circled around him to avoid being dizzy, that wouldn't help him at all. Other senses he wielded kicked in gear. At least until she turned back into her human form, the smell shifted once more, hearing the blood that pumped through her heart had become far easier as his eyes traced over towards her original form. 

Exhausting a huff of air in a primitive fashion, hands gripping the edge of the branch tightly as his mind considered whether or not now would be the time to try and tackle her. Jaw unhinged and then clutched tightly and his nose twitched wildly as her unique aroma swirled and seemed to bypass nature itself at this point. He'd been locked on, in a sense, now he needed to keep on her trail and hope that he could actively catch her. There it was this time, her entirely body shifting into that of a bird once more and fluttered off at a lower altitude, that spiked a reaction in his body and before his body could process it all. . . He already had been leaping through the trees itself rather than touching the ground. 

Nails embedded into the trunks for a moment before the heel of his foot pushed against the tree in a powerful motion which launched him to the next perch of trees, parkouring without given a second thought to his safety. A hunter on a mission and it had yet to be concluded, blood bumped rapidly through his body and the breeze of the wind flickered against the sickly looking skin in a cooling embrace which felt refreshing and invigorating. 

Once more, when her smell seemed particularly strong in one area his advance slowed down to a steady approach into the area. Mild rustling from disturbance of his presence as he hunched over and prowled along the length of the branch his eyes darted from one part of the area to the next. This time, it'd been far more difficult, she hadn't been sticking out like normal but had been camouflaged, the kind of thing that had been expected of prey to avoid a predator. If he'd fully been in his right state of mind he would've been able to appreciate such cleverness with good nature. However, as he was, appreciation and annoyance weren't put into much play for him. 

What had been going through his mind is that he needed to push her to move again and then change the approach of the way he'd been tracking her. It was at this point he began to intentionally jump from various branches, haphazardly if only to see if it'd trigger her to flee into another direction. 

Travis had a distinctive look, while as a human she wouldn’t be able to follow him, in her current state it wasn’t so difficult. She had to admit predatory birds had it easy, she could see him moving around in the trees as her eyes followed his every move. If she was in her human form, she would have made a smile of satisfaction, like a bird she could only watch as he moved around. It was refreshing and exciting, almost like being in a Quidditch game trying to avoid the Beaters, it’s been a while since a game of tag had been this fun.

Staying in the tall branch she could see Travis, but he couldn’t see her. She remained hidden for a while longer until he began to jump from branch to branch. She didn’t think he could jump that high, the further it went up to the thinner the branches were, they wouldn’t be able to hold his weight if he decided he wanted to try searching from a higher location. Liv couldn’t go down, he’d easily catch, she could, however, go up.

Once again, she took flight, but instead of going down she went up and soon her feather regained her normal coloration of blueish grey tone. Liv was being a bit reckless by flying so close to him, considering how all his senses were more developed, but she was confident her skills as a flier would be enough to evade anything he tried to do, it was like riding a bicycle, impossible to forget. She could feel the wind caressing her face, just like old times in the Quidditch pitch. She flew to a more secluded place, she didn’t want people to see her, but she also didn’t want Travis to see what she was about to do.

She landed on the floor and shifted back to human, stretched herself and her body began to grow a few inches taller as her hair become blond, her eyes shifted to a different tone becoming brown instead of blue. Her nose changed followed by her facial expressions. With an easy spell, she shifted her clothes and simply hid in plain sight. She had forgotten that Travis could easily discover her by relying only on her scent.

A thrill. . .

That's the only thing that Travis could explain how part of him had been feeling about chasing someone that held the intention of being a challenge. It felt different, as if he felt alive in the heat of the moment, acting on the pure instincts and impulses that felt natural to him even if deeper inside he'd been fearful of devolving to such a state. A bird had never been one of the choices and so altering himself within the moment on how he approached served a far greater purpose - To make him better at approaching, to let that instinct evolve and choose the steps for him without thinking if it was right or a careful step. Something that nature depicted for him, whether rational thought actually was applied or not. 

Travis caught the sight of her wings out of corner of his eye, ears twitched and the breeze that passed by her aerial shape plummeted his nose with nothing but her scent. Her glorious, glorious lavender-sunflower scent. Without a single thought he started to rend the laces of his shoes with his claws, to climb adeptly then kicked both shoes off of his feet before he started to climb higher in the tree to follow Liv's ascent through the branches. The thinner they became, the more he had to distribute his weight between the various  ones that jutted out at the peak of the tree. She held the advantage of aerial mobility as much as the capability to soar high. 

At first he hesitated, his gaze glance about until the sudden shift of her scent bolted away from the area. She'd been fast, fast and tricky, which meant at any moment she could blend into something. Scaling enough half way down the tree before jumping off of it, landing onto the ground in a finessed roll. Keeping his body entirely hidden by the still living bushes and shrubs that decorated through the more vegetated portions of the reserve. This had been when he started to prowl in a slow trek at first, being led by the woman's scent once more which had shifted. . . It no longer held the scent of nature, not the unique way she smelled as a bird. 

His head poked up lightly for a moment to see if there'd been any sign of her, only spotting an unknown woman, far taller and different in hair color and even clothing. If he'd been relying on his sight alone he wouldn't have been able to pick up the one familiarity that hadn't been changed, how she smelled. . . Eyes widened as part of him realized, it had been Liv all along! Somehow! Whatever the reasons, it didn't occur in his mind to ask or question, all that mattered? The only thing that his mind could register? Had been that the person whom he wanted to mark with his scent had been straight ahead and open for him to strike. 

There'd been a brief silence, a calm, and then his body lurched forward, feet pressing against the ground feeling each push of dirt get smashed, blades of grass that parted or bent with each hastened step that had been made until he was in a full blown run. Without even thinking or a moment of hesitation his legs bent and his body vaulted forward with his arms extended outwards to try and tackle the tall brown-eyed blonde that seemed to have Liv's scent wrapped and ensorcelled around her. If successful, it'd be a tackle that turned into a rolling tumble before he attempted to pin her down with his hands grasped at hers and above her head. 

Liv’s mistake was believing her little circus trick could have fooled Travis if he was a normal wizard or even a muggle it would be impossible for him to know who she was, but Travis, he knew her scent and so close to the moon he could easily find her. She paraded a little around the area, trying to appear like she had been there for a while, but without her bird eyes she didn’t even spot Travis coming into the secluded area, if she had she probably would have taken flight again, running seemed like a waste of time considering his speed, which was impressive.

When she noticed Travis it was too late, he was too close and ended up tackling her, Liv resisted but she was quickly thrown to the ground, it was exactly like being in a Quidditch game, but instead of having someone throwing a ball at her she was taken down by a person. When she hit the ground, her body changed back to normal. She looked up at Travis with a smile and started wrestling with him for a while, rolling around in the grass if he had been a normal human, she could have subdued him easily, but being only a half-veela her strength wasn’t enough, and he was far stronger than her.

Travis was able to pin her down on the ground, she still tussled a little for amusement, she was sure she wasn’t going to be able to break free from his grasp, he was stronger than her, even if he wasn’t hurting her, she knew if he wanted, he could. He won their little game of tag, she had to admit that it was her arrogance that cost her the win, but she didn’t even care about it anymore. She stared at him for a while with a smile on her face, her eyes had never been more alive as she began to laugh. It had been an exciting experience, she felt free as the autumn breeze touched her wings like a bird, it had been a while since she had such an exciting moment.

She stared at him, her heart was beating fast from all the running and flying around, she had enjoyed the game, it was plastered all over her face. The flying, the chase, it was exhilarating, just an amazing feeling overall, she wouldn’t mind doing it again, probably not in the next couple of hours, but it was a great way to relieve some stress.

A spike of adrenaline surged through Travis once his body impacted against hers and then jumped further when she actively started to wrestle around with him on the ground they both hit its firm surface. He hadn't realized that she'd actually been that strong, that had been underestimation in forgetting the fact she'd been a of Veela heritage. For a moment the strength he used in an attempt to hold back had been at an equal stalemate with her own. Eyes dilated for a moment in realizing that he would need to apply just a bit more of his strength and started to break that seal in his mind of holding back too much, bit by bit that strength started to show until his hands clutched hers and pinned above her head. 

In the moment of his 'victory' he'd been straddling Liv, each leg settled at one side of her with the knees embedded deeply into the dirt. Heavy breaths pushed out of him, not from him so much trying to catch it as much as it had been him trying to catch 'himself'. His hands unlocked from hers slowly and the tips of his nails dragged downwards in a gentle caress while his face leaned forward and pressed the bridge of his nose against her neck in which a deep whiff followed. He'd been taking in her scent at a far closer range, a far more intimate place than simply taking it into the air. Once again he found himself doing this to someone and it was a compulsion he couldn't contain, luckily it wasn't a violent one. 

Then there'd been a stillness, her heart beating echoed in his ears, the scent she wielded had been enhanced from the chemical signs of excitement that instilled through it. Unlike fear, it didn't hold a metallic smell. It'd been far more sweeter to his nostrils and it caused his eyes to dilate once more, tongue extended out as he gave a long lick along the base of her neck towards the edge of her earlobe. It'd been equally as sweet, her skin tasted far sweeter than it had in the Nurses' office when he did the same to her hand. His head shook lightly, a sense of control needed to be exerted and part of him had been trying to do such a thing only to get extreme resistance. 

Travis' head lifted up to take stock of the captured Liv's face, maybe just seeing it would be enough to snap him out of that urges that bubbled up the surface. Her eyes had looked alive, enjoyed but the chase that she drew him on. To see such a look appealed to both the Person he was and the Beast he was and the grip had been lost on what little rein he held, face moving in once more only to swipe the tip of his tongue along the edges of her lips. This had been a far more affectionate reaction than the attention he showed his neck and it didn't snap into place until after he finished the full circling motion that traced the softness her lips held. 

That was when his body quickly rolled away from hers as if he committed a travesty of an offense and hunkered down into all fours, the more humane portion of his emotions coupled down hard in his mind and took back control with great effort that it showed physical strain the his heart beating at a high pace, breath exhausting even faster as he tried to gather in air to keep contained the control under his firm will. "Sorry. . . Sorry. . ." His head wouldn't look upwards focused firmly on the ground. 

Liv watched Travis, trying to catch her breath after the exercise and once she stopped struggling, he was no longer pinning her down, at least not with his hands, she still couldn’t get up. She remained still and quiet, there was no point in trying to wrestle to run away, soon he would realize what he was doing and would stop, it seemed to be a normal reaction, so she wasn’t too worried about it. Liv relaxed trying to catch her breath, even if she was still on the floor. She hadn’t remembered the time something like that felt so good, so alive.

She finally caught her breath but only for a short while, once he began licking her neck, she started squirming and laughing. The sensation wasn’t bad, but it was ticklish, she thought nothing else more of it as he continued to move his tongue. Once he stopped and looked at her, she tried not to laugh. She thought he was done, that he had regained control, but it was not the case, it seemed that he was still out of it, acting on impulse; Liv didn’t worry too much about trying to escape, she would just have to wait.

She continued to stare at him before he licked her lips, again she didn’t even move, it would be temporary, it was a weird situation, probably more to him whenever he regains control, she was just finding it hilarious. The feeling of his tongue on her lips was the same as the feeling when he licked her neck. She didn’t struggle, he was bond to regain control soon and just as she suspected, he quickly regained control when he was done, quickly rolling away from her. Olivia cleaned her neck and her face before turning to Travis.

“Why are you apologizing?” she got up before approaching Travis to pull him up but ended just staring at him. “It’s alright Travis, you don’t need to worry or apologize for it.” She put one of her arms on his back and moved her hand in a friendly manner to reassure him. She sat down next to him and smiled. “If you think I’m blaming you or if I want to stop that you show up at the Hospital Wing, you’re wrong, I enjoyed it, well, being licked was ticklish but I can live with it.”

The fact she hadn't been afraid and more so enjoyed seemed to help keep him from being too riled up, there'd been no mocking or discrimination. At least not from her actions and her body gave no subtle hints that it'd been the case. When the laughter bubbled up from her due to the affectionate his tongue caused not only along her neck but also her lips it hadn't occurred, in the moment of doing such an act, that she found the prospect of the use of his tongue humorous or demeaning. It'd merely been a reaction to the way her skin had perceived such a physical response, not a negative emotion or draw. 

It did wonders to help snap him back into realization along with not feeling it was proper for him to react as he had in wanting to mark her with his own personal signature. The question she asked at first came out as a haze, the following statement spoken being far more clearer in comparison. If only he could actively tell her the several reason why he needed to apologize, trying to mark someone had been an intimate reaction, something he hadn't even done to Meadow which there'd been reasons but the 'urge' even when just thinking about the blonde-haired Flinder's didn't spark in him for some reason. 

"That's. . . There are other reasons." He breathed out shakily and his head shook trying to find if it'd been even proper or 'right' if he should say anything. What if it only ended up making her distance from him due to the impulses? They weren't something that simply 'happened' they were occurrences on things he already felt either consciously or subconsciously being reacted on as if they'd been the order of nature itself and not the control human or logical influence. There'd been genuine care and a bond forming in him towards the Older Woman, not to mention the sheer desire he often held for women that hadn't been close to his age simply because they'd been far more experienced in seeing passed certain things that High Schooler's simply couldn't. On some level and dependent on individual, anyways. 

Travis couldn't count out that factor at all, even though she knew of his condition ahead of meeting him she still treated him more as a person and tried to understand him on a level that very few even bothered or even considered. "Maybe one day. . . I'll be able to tell you about the whole licking thing." When he felt he'd less likely freak her out and be judged or pushed away due to it. He could still feel her hand waving along his back in a reassuring comfort. His eyes closed for a moment a soft shiver resonated down his spine once more, it knocked him for a loop on the reasons for such a reaction each time her hand came close to him. It could've been the hormones that still stuck and had been working off his natural hormones or it could've simply been his current state being extremely sensitive to social activities. 

Either way it felt good yet perplexing. When he felt he held willful enough control that he wouldn't slip into an animalistic mess he started to sit up fully, rear pressed to the ground and his head lifted up to the sky as the trickle of sweat beaded along his brow. "There. . . Certain meanings for me like this and in general that are. . . Far and ways different to typical social expectations and manners." That had perhaps been his way of saying it was less awkward knowing she perhaps didn't know or suspect what those specific cues and meanings were. Some of them were compulsions he couldn't explain deftly enough that it wouldn't sound 'wrong' or perverted. 

"The kind of things that end up stoking the flames of the already poor rumor reputation I have at Tally." Travis had to admit to himself, graduation would be one way to escape some of it. Others that would probably refuse not to hang out with him after graduation would perhaps keep that age hold tradition up and be non-the wiser in truth. 

Whatever the reason was she hoped one day he could tell her, she didn’t want to push for a straight answer, everything had its time, and this was no exception. “You don’t need to apologize for being you, and you don’t have to explain it to me if you don’t want to.” She smiled at him. She didn’t want him to feel awkward or different. “But you know what, despite being a bit ticklish but I enjoyed the chase, I haven’t had this much fun in a long time.” She assumed his problem had been with the licking, which she considered something normal.

She didn’t understand most of the things he went through, but she had to try to. “Well, then one day it is. I’m not going anywhere, maybe Egypt I suppose…I kind of lost this sort of bet, so now I am going.” She tried to shift the mood of the conversation. If she wanted to understand she simply had to try and stick around. Travis had been an easy person to talk with and it was easy to feel comfortable around him, even with all the perks.

He ended up sitting next to her, she slowly nudged his arm. “I’d like to know about them, understand so I don’t mess up or do something to offend you.” If it required another way of communicating with him, she wouldn’t mind learning. “It’s not easy, sometimes you feel like you’re alone in the world and no one truly understands you.” Sounded a lot more philosophical than it actually was. It was clear not everyone understood him or even tried to. Some actions might mean different things to both of them, and if they were going to continue their games of tag, she wanted to know how to act around him. “Maybe if I understand them it will make our games of tag more … amusing, and not just for me.”

Olivia knew about his reputation, she worked at the Hospital Wing, she wasn’t deaf nor blind, she could hear people talking, but it didn’t matter, he hadn’t tried anything with her, if anything he’d been friendly never crossed a line, even if the licking meant something else, as a human he could control himself and it was her choice to spend time with him like that, as far as she knew, he didn’t need to worry. “You know what? Fuck the rumors and whoever spreads them.” She leaned back using her arms to sustain her body weight. “I know about them, I’m not deaf, I’m not blind and I think they are exaggerated.”

"I'm. . . Glad you were able to have fun?" His head tilted to the size quizzically, when had anyone ever said it was fun to be with him in the current state? None that he could remember, of course, but it felt good - Nice, that someone could find some form of comfort in having fun. "I don't need to apologize for being me is a pretty new kind of concept you're trying to stuff in my head there." He had to be apologetic, either for being a Werewolf depending on what person or governmental official someone would ask or those that seen his flirtatious ways as a means of being some kind of debonair playboy. "Though if that's what you consider fun we should give it a run when I can afford Wolfsbane one day." He tried to joke, that sounded like a horrible idea though. While it'd give him every ounce of his humanity in that moment he wasn't sure how that would fully play out. Not that he didn't have people that kept trying to offer it but it felt. . . Odd if he were to take it from them, as if he'd owe them a debt for humanity. 

He chuckled with a toothy grin that formed. "That had been the wager, hadn't it? That we go to Egypt if I win or anywhere you wanted to go if you won." Either way the idea had been to travel with her, didn't know why he made such a deal in the first place. Other than the fact he wanted to get to know and understand her more as a person. "Well, not just Egypt. You're going to love hanging with me so much that you'll be dragging me to other places." A light nudge formed as he gave a boisterous and bestial laughter that had been far more growl than 'Ha's'. "I think it's a pretty good thing, nothing like spending a relaxing vacation time with someone you enjoy being around." He stated without ever thinking on how it could've sounded. 

Travis smile grew in a fondly as he felt her nudge against his arm. "You won't offend me, I'm pretty hard to offend. I get. . . Worked up? But it's complicated. Annoyance and Irritation is more of stuff that get harder to control if they reach the surface." The harsher or darker desires always seemed far more difficult to pull back, maybe that had been the true weight of the curse. That it pulled and pooled at all of the negativity that had been of Human nature and turned it into a. . . Beast, one that feasted on it and grew a taste of Humanoids. "I always feel alone even if surrounded by a few friends or close friends... Even with Odessa around I always feel far more separated than I probably should." Truthfully, there'd been moments even in the cage where he felt even more distant from his fellow Werewolves and maybe that had been the intention of the facilities. Not to just corral then but also to build the physical divisions to put up the mental and emotional divisions. "Don't get me wrong I had fun, I had. . . A lot of fun.

Liv simply was a fun person to be with, the air she walked around with, the draw she held naturally caught him and intrigued him. "I don't. . . Mind telling you about me." Travis hadn't considered barring her from information but rather decided to choose which ones would be better to say at certain moments if only to avoid disrupting their growing connection. Grown? He hadn't been sure what it had been but he marked her as someone that had been dependable and approachable, a rare trait for him to find in an individual. 

"I think 'Fuck' probably is what is making those rumors." He added in a snarky humor, a touch of amusement showed in the smirk that curved at his lips. "Even though I've only ever flirted with girls at the school." Except Remi, she'd been the exception and it mostly led there due to her curiosity and him wanting her to be with someone she felt far more comfortable with. "You know what they say, in every tale there is some grain of truth." Not that much truth in his opinion depending on which one a person chose to focus on, was he a shameless flirt? Absolutely, did he have a thing with coming on to any woman that had been legal? Check, but it wasn't designed to always try and get them into bed. At times, it was just flirtation for the fun of it, the sharpening of future skills. 

Those that did led towards a rumple in the sheets had been women, those that had been already out of High School. "But I'm glad you're deciding to avoid those rumor bullets. I would have to just hunt you down and tackle you until you agreed to see me again." His eyes narrowed towards her and his grin widened. 

She laughed at his comment, was it so weird that she found it exhilarating? She nodded at him. “Want to tell me why you’re so surprised? Or should it be a conversation for another time?” she was sure she knew why but it was better if he was the one saying it, she didn’t want to make assumptions about it. “You don’t need to apologize to me for being you, between you and me, it’s not a crime.” He shouldn’t even have to worry about apologizing in the first place, at least not to someone who went there willingly, like herself, she did expect and apologize if he ever tried to chew her arm off, but it was something she doubted he was going to do. She didn’t know he ever considered taking Wolfsbane, it did give him his humanity back and it was good he was considering it, some werewolves don’t even like taking it. “Yeah, I’d like that, but I also mean next month or something, if you want and if it helps you. I don’t mind but I also don’t want you coming just because I like it.”

That had been the deal, changing her answer from a ‘maybe’ to a ‘yes’ if he was able to catch her. “You’re that confident?” she laughed at his bold statement. “Who knows, maybe I will, and maybe I will take you to places I already visited, and you won’t be able to back out.” She spoke staring at him with a wide smile. She wasn’t even sure how her day was going to be on the following day, but she wouldn’t be able to say ‘no’ to travel.

She looked at him with a comprehensive smile. She didn’t understand what it was like for him, feeling alone like that. “Is there anyone? A friend or someone that makes you feel less alone?” she asked out of curiosity, he wasn’t obligated to answer any of her questions, especially if it made him uncomfortable. But she was glad to know that he had fun with her, perhaps not an ideal location because there could still be people around, but overall not bad. “I’m glad, if you hadn’t then all this would have been for nothing, and if you did my proposal is still one.” She looked up at the sky as it started to become slightly darker than before.

“I’m glad I earned your trust.” She laughed. She was happy that he was able to trust her like that, telling her things about him, it couldn’t be easier. But she didn’t want him to feel uncomfortable and hoped that he could tell things on his own, whenever he felt like he needed to and when he felt comfortable enough to do so.

That’s the thing about rumors, they might start with the truth but after a while is nothing but a lie or a distortion of the truth. “And who says I mind being hunted?” she wouldn’t avoid him, even if rumors started with some truth everyone told them how they wanted, they couldn’t be considered a reliable source of information. “But you still need to tell me about yesterday. Was everything alright? Did something bad happened?”

"It's just. . . I don't really expect anyone to be so into it. Granted, you're the only one who actually suggested it which also is tacked under the reasons to be surprised." There'd only been one other person he knew for certain could keep up or even outpace him at all times and even she hadn't gone to that extent of an offer. It hadn't even clicked in his own mind to extend it to the person and now. . .? It felt as if was something that had been his and Liv's 'Thing' of sorts. "It's not a crime? Are you sure?" His eyes squinted and his gaze turned towards her with an amused look, as amused as it could be anyways. There'd been a few things that could happen on impulse, he'd been certain if his hand suddenly ended up on her ass it wouldn't have been the same tune. He'd hoped that would never happen impulsively.

"Wait, what? You'd like that?" Had Olivia fully been in her right mind to what that kind of thing? To have him chasing after her while he fully had been transformed yet still in his right mind? "You still want to do this, huh?" A soft smiled stretched across his face and he nodded towards her. "Alright, we can make it our little monthly thing. I don't do anything I don't like. I'm too stubborn, you liking it is just the excellent topping." He gave a coy wink towards her. 

Travis' eyebrow arched upwards, a touch of a smirk curved at the corner of his mouth. "More than confident." There'd been the telltale signs that she did enjoy time with him, that had primarily been where the certainty drummed up. "See, all I'm hearing is more hang out time with you while seeing new places. Where do I sign up?" Something told him he already signed up even if he didn't fully realize it until the current moment. 

"Less alone. . .?" There'd been a silence afterwards as he directed his sights forward, staring through the various trees and the different birds that congregated with one another and then flow off in perfect unison. His head shook lightly. "Not really. . . I suppose there's Dani, she's in a position to understand me better than most." She probably came the closest to making him feel as if he hadn't been 'alone', someone that understood what it had been like to have a kind of beast inside, that always whispered something. It was 'Them' but it wasn't 'Them'. "Even with Meadow being my best friend I. . . Still feel extremely separated.

The two of them had managed to meet some accord after he told her about his true intentions and yet it still felt like he didn't have anyone, not someone he could call a proper pillar in his life. "Yea, I'll take you up on your proposal. It was pretty fun - a bit dicey for a moment but. . . Fun." He hadn't liked the feeling of letting that roaring nature of his take the lead, it felt good however. Not nice in the sense of wanting to keep control but he felt slightly less pent up. He glanced back towards Liv with a soft smile. "You've earned more than that." Whether she had been aware or not, she earned his loyalty and by extension his protection in an odd way. 

Was that come on? Did she just flirt with him and not realize she flirted with him? It primed a roughish smile to form on his lips. "Then I'll hunt you anytime you want, as long as I can see that kind of satisfied smile on your face each time." The way it looked like she felt alive, he didn't mind giving her that. "Yesterday. . . Right." His sight lowered towards the ground and the tips of his fingers ran through his hair. He couldn't say too much information, if only to protect the individual. "Well, yesterday I was feeling really focused and really. . .Hot." He hoped she'd get his meaning, even if she didn't he'd continue on to clarify. "I found myself staring? Couldn't help my mind mentally undressing the person, it was the singular drive and compulsion I couldn't resist at all. Can't be going around doing that too often or else people are going to start calling me out on it badly.

She smiled softly at Travis, she did enjoy the chase, she wasn’t lying about that, he could probably tell the way her body reacted to it when he tackled her down. “I’m sure it’s not a crime Travis, sure it’s a grey area, but it’s not a crime, not everything is black and white.” She continued to smile as he seemed confused by her words, but his face told a different story. He seemed even more surprised with her, he should know by now, or at least he should have realized that she had no problem with him. “You really think that I wouldn’t like it? C’mon Travis, it’s still you.” She nudged his arm in a friendly way and her smile grew wider as he agreed. She hoped he wasn’t agreeing just for her sake.

It wasn’t a strange idea taking someone, she went alone but halfway through she did end up traveling with some others. “But we do it the muggle way, train and all.”  It wouldn’t be fun if they didn’t include the journey, that was the most interesting thing. She knew people liked to visit other places but didn’t like to enjoy traveling slowly like muggles.

Olivia knew who he meant, the Dhampir girl. She stretched out her arm for a sort of embrace and once more tried to comfort him as she slowly rubbed her hand on his back. It probably didn’t make much for him, but she didn’t want him to feel like that, feeling alone was one of the worst feelings. Hearing that she had earned his trust caused her to smile. “Thanks.”

“Not just for me, you got to do it for you too, remember that I’m not the one that matters here.” She couldn’t deny that she enjoyed it, but he had to enjoy it too, she had a feeling he didn’t mind the chase, but she wanted to be sure. He began telling her about the previous day. “It’s a normal impulse that people don’t understand, I haven’t heard of it being so strong, if you want next time you can stop by the Hospital Wing.” she wasn’t even sure what she could do to calm him if anything like that happened again, she highly doubted breathing exercises would be helpful in his case.

“Don’t beat yourself for it.” She smiled before her hand moved to his head and ruffled his hair a bit. “It will only make you feel better and it won’t prevent it from happening again. Don’t worry too much about it Travis.” Her hand returned to his back for a comforting rub.

"Hey, is that a canine joke?" Travis squinted at her accusingly, his lips broke out in a smile. "Sometimes it isn't a crime by certain peoples standards. But certain things do still stand a kind of 'crime' regardless of the pull." He couldn't go around just acting on certain impulses, even as a werewolf being the height of his compulsions. Just randomly kissing someone might be considered something personal offensive to them and it was something that he did understand. "It's just. . . It's not something I hear at all, alright? Give me a break here." He rolled his eyes playfully and a hand weaved through his hair. "It's like someone finally actually accepting all of me and not just saying it." It hadn't been an unheard thing to him at this point, those that 'accepted him' never saw that side of him. Granted, neither had Liv, yet the fact that she wanted to and actively have contact. 

It was a difficult concept to get across his mind. 

"Backpacking it like a bunch of dirty sleepers, huh?" A soft chuckle escaped from him as he nodded slowly. "Okay, I can get behind that condition. Just don't go getting tired on me, alright? I can go all night long." Endurance had never been a problem for him when he took the various soiree's through the bushlands. Even in the harshest of weathers that drained much of it, generally it took awhile to get him panting and sweating. He expected no different in Egypt for their first time and at least with her profound experience they would be pretty prepared to avoid wearing themselves out too much through proper hydration and clothing. 

His eyes widened as her arms curled around his body, another spike of heat throttled through and a sigh of warmth expelled from his lips. She was getting to him and she didn't even realize it in the least, at least not from what he expected. "Hey, none of that thanks stuff. I wasn't saying it for some gratitude." One way he figured she could truly thank him had just been to honor it, being showing verbal gratitude of it seemed odd to him, anything positive sounding towards his direction seemed. . . Odd now that he thought about it. To him, it seemed far more abnormal than the existence of a Werewolf to Muggles. 

"What, you thought that satisfied look was for your benefit? You're giving me too much credit on the 'care' front here, Liv." He offered her a firm smile as he nudged her with his hand lightly. "Seeing it is all for me, I'm the selfish kind of a wolf." Whatever image people thought of him as a kind and caring person didn't mold well in his mind, not for the things he did simply because it gave him a sense of enjoyment to see, even something that reflected as someone else's emotional response and fun. The fact that he'd been able to give that to her had been exciting in his own way and more so towards the knowledge that it had been from him acting like an utter animal. 

Travis blinked several times at her offer, baffled. Did she not hear what he said at all? That he was undressing someone with his eyes? Was she. . . Inviting him to undress her with his eyes. ..? Now he was officially confused which caused his eyes to tear avoid looking towards her, stuck in thought. "You're offering me to go to the Hospital Wing. . . While I am feeling that way?" Was he not explaining it right? The act that needed to be done to quell couldn't be done in such a place, too much traffic and far too many Nurses roamed that area. She seemed more like an enigma by the second and he wasn't sure if it had been due to not understanding him or understanding him and wanting it anyways. 

"Nothing prevents it from happening again, short of Wolfsbane that would reduce the amount of pull on my emotions that the beast has that makes them go rampant." His head shook lightly to shift his locks back into place, though her hand down his back brought another sensation of pleasure that shot through his system. The tips of his fingers embedded into the ground as his body seemed lean further towards her, as if to lean against her. 

With some of her suggestions, the over-touching - part of it read it as one signal, yet, there'd been no hormones that pulsated from her that gave notice to any form of 'desires' no chemical response of accents that lifted into the air to try and capture his attention in that way. . . What the hell was going on?! His hand pressed against his head, there was severe confusion on the signals being sent in his mind and he wasn't sure how to respond - what to make of them. Not the best situation to be in considering the already compromised thought process he'd been struggling to maintain. 

She shook her head. She didn’t even realize what she had made a joke. “I suppose you’re right, but you shouldn’t act like you already committed it, at least not to me. I can always petrify you if you decide to chew on my arm.” She joked about the situation, but there were things he could do on impulse that were wrong and perceived as a crime. His reaction was amusing but she wasn’t going to give him a hard time about it, not anymore, she made her point, she accepted him and wasn’t going to let him hide, at least not in her presence.

“Yeah, like that, there are places for people like us, wizards, half-breeds, we can also sleep there, shower, take care of our things and get back on the road, the people you meet it’s amazing.” It was the best way to meet new people who were open-minded, people who lived and learned as they traveled, to hear new stories every night, was something many didn’t even think of. “I wonder if you’re the one capable of keeping up with me.” She looked at him with a daring look in her eyes.

He might not have said it for the gratitude, but it seemed it was something important to him, something he treasured. “Okay but I’ll promise to treasure it and not abuse it.” She spoke as she gave him a more affectionate and friendly rub on his back. She didn’t see anything wrong with it, sure he might feel like that but at least he’d be in a controlled environment, and among those who won’t make him feel bad about it, he shouldn’t call too much attention to himself there, he would just be another student that had to visit the nurse. “Yes, I am Travis, you don’t need to worry there, and no one will judge you, I can also try and give you something for you to calm down if you want, but that’s not the main reason. You’ll feel better there.” She didn’t want to give him anything, that wasn’t the reason, but being in the Hospital Wing could help him, maybe he could even meditate a little if it was his thing.

Liv stretched her other arm to give him a hug. She squeezed him a bit tight before letting him go, her hand still on his back. “I can try and get some for you, and make you something that will help, like a tea, but it’s your decision, I’m not going to make it if you don’t want to, I won't do or force anything that you don't want to.” She smiled at him as her arms pulled him a bit closer as she noticed him getting closer. “It’s alright, don’t worry, come here” She moved a bit close to him, her arm still on his back. 

"Hahaha!" Travis guffawed at the thought that he'd be found gnawing on someones arm like a meat-bone. Something that shouldn't be too humorous it couldn't halt from being an amusing sight and thought that he could do that. It wasn't impossible, actually, quite likely depending on the heat of the moment and person. "I think we've demonstrated that I would most likely lick your arm first that or your neck." Or her lips. . . They were nice and soft lips, there'd only been one person he had even done that to and hers had been far more pouty and puffy than soft. The thought that she still had been alright with it needed to sink in just a bit more for him, it hadn't escpade the consideration that she might end up changing her mind as well. 

"When you speak about it. . . You can really tell the passion you have for that kind of thing." He hadn't taken her for a person that had a heart for travelling. While he saw her as a caring individual that enjoyed tending to others, making sure that they were alright two things crossed his mind. Was anyone really taking care of her? And why had she chosen to stay rooted as a Nurse if she enjoyed the kind of people she could come across? Those seemed like increasingly personal questions that might not be told to him. "Hah! You know, I may not have experienced many people knowing I'm a werewolf but those that have, I have never heard them so brazenly as if I could keep up." That made a smile crack on his lips and he nodded in approval at her confidence. "I can keep up all night long, Liv. The question is are you good enough to handle for longer." His own gaze turned daring, the linger of challenge in his words. 

A slight twitch of pleasure emitted through as the added affection of her rub caused an extremely delightful effect on him. "I'll hold you to that, I hear trust is a very rare commodity to certain types." Travis imagined it'd been true for him as much as it had been for her. He hadn't been sure how he'd feel better in that environment, not with the sense of confusion that overwhelmed him on what she'd been doing. Thinking about her in an undressing manner wasn't unappealing and that had very little to do with the fact she'd been a Half-Veela, a fact he told himself made it far more acceptable than if he'd been smitten purley by the hormones. "All excellent things but not exactly the reason I was taken back by it. . . But, er, okay then." How bad could it be? He would just be undressing the School Nurse while she'd been wearing her outfit!

He'd been pretty sure there was a special kind of burning hell for the kind of corrupted images that flashed through his mind of the previous thought. 

Being brought into another hug had bolstered the height of everything for him once more, his arms wrapped around her tightening the hug on his own end. "I try not to ask people for that kind of thing. Wolfsbane isn't cheap and that. . . Is the kind of debt I don't want to be under for anyone." He expected that at some point Meadow would try to shove some of it down his throat and not in the kinkiest of ways either. "Maybe one day I'll be able to find myself a supplier that can keep their mouth shut and. . . Maybe lots of money to buy a Months worth in supply." His eyes lowered for a moment. "A month should have me covered for several moon shifts.

Movement, that's what caught out of the corner of his eye as Liv drew closer to him, eyes trailed upwards to her face to see such a kind and softened smile. Did she want him close or had she been doing it to see if it had been easing to him? Getting closer probably hadn't been the thing he needed yet he couldn't speak up in time against it while she pulled him ever so closely to her. His body pulsed and that had been about as much as his mind could take of the confusion before just residing to ignore it all. Then he started to drift lower until his head landed right on her lap softly, it'd been a nice lap. 

Liv would be alright with him licking her arm, as long as it didn’t lead to some nibbling and eventually chewing, it would be a bit painful. She knew he probably held enough control not to go to that extent, but regardless he was warned that he’d be petrified, at least for a few hours, she wouldn’t leave him like that.

It was something that wasn’t in her plans at first, traveling, she thought she’d just stay in Australia, but life took another turn, and she doesn’t regret any of it. It was a unique experience. “You’ll see for yourself.” She smiled at Travis as she tried to inspire a bit of confidence for the upcoming adventure. “I am getting a bit old, aren’t I?” she joked. “But we’re supposed to travel by night, so we can rest on the train and be able to explore the next day, but I can always fly.” She looked at Travis accepting the challenge. They would just have to see who wins that challenge.

He still seemed a bit confused, but she hoped his confusion would be temporary. She smiled when he hugged her.  “I know, which is why I can try and since it’s expensive. But if I ever get my hands on one, I’ll store it for you.” As much as she wanted to get some, she didn’t have the means and he clearly didn’t want to owe people that. “But I can also try to ask someone, that’s the good thing about traveling, you meet all sorts of people, and they know people who know people.” Probably one of the greatest things about meeting people from all over the world, there was always someone who knew someone that could help. She could also see if she had some, it was an ingredient in the Wideye Potion and she was sure she asked for some since Quidditch players kept getting hit in the head.

She was quite surprised when his head landed on her lap, it was a reaction she wasn’t expecting, but she didn’t budge, she remained in the same spot. Her hand touched his arm and rested there for a while before squeezing it lightly. He appeared to be a bit more relaxed, or at least she hoped he was. "It's alright, don't worry." she spoke softly in a reassuring way. 

"Now I have the feeling you're far more excited than me for this trip." The young man teased her, which had to be counted as exceedingly excited since he'd been pretty stoked at the idea alone. To be able to finally leave, get away, that maybe just a bit of distance might clear his own head and thoughts fully when the time came along. "Old? You? I couldn't tell. You don't look a day over twenty-two, honestly." The woman had been extremely beautiful and youthful looking for her age most likely. She either kept herself very healthy or the Veela genes in her had been exceptional by every standard. "I guess I can let you cuddle up to me on the train. Flying is just cheating now, that means I will need to actually start running at full speed." A thought crossed his mind as he lightly rolled his eyes. "Or if I take some wolfsbane the week of the Full Moon we can move in style - You on my back as we traipse across the outer lands with barely any people traffic.

That idea while more at an attempt to be humorous than serious, held some merit to it. 

"You're a different kind of 'Australia's Sweetheart' aren't you?" That had been the de-Americanized term used for some of the precious child stars that had been in Hollywood. The kind of people that just exuded sweetness, a precious innocence that couldn't be frowned upon but simply adored and settled people in awe. "That's an awful lot of hoops to try and jump through for someone. Not that I'm not appreciative and all." He knew his Mother probably had the same idea in mind, yet, Money. . . That still had been a constant issue for the household, her Ministry job hadn't been the best for such medical expense. "You do have me on that though, meeting a bunch of people would expose me to different kinds of talented individuals. Not entirely a bad thing I guess." There'd been the simple benefit of meeting those likeminded or in similar situations in general that could build a better idea of camaraderie than he'd been used to in concept. 

Travis enjoyed the aroma of her smell that flooded his nostrils once his head landed on her lap. While it didn't do any bit of justice to the already butchered thought that he knew of her intention, it at least acted as a consolation prize to the fact he mentally had decided to lay it to the side until his mind had been more of his own and less on pure instinct and reaction. Hearing her voice as her hand squeezed caused his face to turn more into her lap, it was really getting to him and he'd been trying his best to resist all the signals, all the temptations and confusing thoughts that were flooding like a crashing waterfall in his mind. 

He wanted to scream that he hadn't been worried, that it'd been confusion. Confusion on what each touch, word, and response had really met. Were they flirtations layered behind subtilties? Easing words and caresses of friendship? Whatever the answer, it didn't change how he felt but it'd at least give him the means of thought to keep certain distances depending on her answer to not become so overcome by the desire to simply. . . Just tackle her and make out with the woman or more. 

Once that thought hit his mind he started to sit up slowly and closed his eyes tightly, not looking at her might make it easier for the words to sound as if he meant them. "Looks like it's getting a bit late, huh? Probably should start to head back." Travis didn't want to stop laying in her lap, smelling her flowery scent that clouded his nose and by extension many of his thoughts. It was a necessity, however, most likely for the both of them. "Have to pack, clothes and all for tomorrow night. The whole process costs me a pretty large clothing bill.

What could she say? She was always excited to travel, the idea alone excited her, also reminded her of all the fun times she had, which were a lot in the two to three years that she decided to travel. She never felt homesick, but she doesn’t quite remember what lead her to go back home. He was probably exaggerating, but her genes could also be the reason. “The nights do get cold. I don’t usually have a problem, I can easily create some fire, but I won’t let you get cold.” Liv had no idea how it sounded, to her it was just a friend offer some warmth to another, especially since she could easily maintain a good temperature, but the idea of using Wolfsbane was amusing and original. “That’s an original thought.” She laughed as she imagined it, she wasn’t sure if he could move properly with her, maybe if she was a bird he could.

She wasn’t sure what he meant by it and was confused, but simply took the compliment. “Perhaps, but what can I do is one falls on my hands? I’m not just going to throw it out.” She couldn’t get the plant herself, or buy it, but if she found one, shouldn’t be too hard to keep it safe for him, it was something she couldn’t promise. “But yeah, such experience can allow you to meet people, build bridges, maybe who knows, you’ll find your supplier there.” She nudged him, trying to make him feel optimistic about the situation, not all was lost and not all was bad, even if it sounded like there was no solution. “And you can also do small jobs around the location, sometimes people give you the most amazing things to pay you, from food to trinkets, or even money.” It wasn’t an ideal life, but it was an easy way to know new cultures.

Liv remained quiet as his head laid on her lap, she smiled as she looked at the trees of the reserve, there was a slight windy breeze, it was chilly, but it felt good. She looked down at Travis who seemed to be quiet, more thoughtful, it was best not to say anything else as her hand continued to rest on his arm. Once he began to sit up slowly, she removed her hand and looked at him. She looked up, it was getting late, but not that late. “Yeah, it’s getting late.” Perhaps he was uncomfortable with the whole ordeal? “I understand, I don’t want to keep you from doing what you have to do.”

She remained still for a while before getting up. She stretched her arms, it had been a good afternoon, at least the end of it. “You’re staying on the dormitories, right? If you want, I can go with you halfway.”