Cbox
Guest enabled! No advertising, and be nice! Not much happening here? Check out our Discord!
Welcome to Tallygarunga, an original roleplay set in the Harry Potter universe. Set in present-day Australia, tensions are high between the Ministry of Magic and the only Ministry-run wizarding school in the country. Become like the other snooty private schools? Not a chance.

Originally established in August 2006, Tallygarunga prides itself on an inclusive and active community. Once part of the Tally family, always part of the Tally family. Whether you're here for the first time, the thousandth time, or returning after a long time---welcome home.
Staff
Sadrienne
Founder
LilyCat
Admin
Kaitore
Sturt
Flinders
Spencer
Bourke
Tallygarunga
a non-canon au potterverse roleplay
November, 2019 :: Spring

Spencer ☆ Fifth Year ☆ Spencer Quidditch Team Seeker, Pro Wrestler✩ Kirupachi
16 year old Halfblood Human ☆ She/Her

It felt quite weird to be on campus during a break. Even weirder taking into account that she was wearing street clothes, and even weirder than that the fact that she was carrying her training bag over her shoulder, rather than her beautiful, patch ridden school backpack. The Spencer quickly made her way to the Bourke Common Area without any detours, having done that same path very regularly in the past; however, once there, she took to the boys' dormitories rather than the girls. She wasn't there to visit Samantha. Oh, no.

She was there to visit Travis Franklin.

It felt like she was walking into a lion's den, a chamber full of teasing remarks that would prove inescapable, knowing how she usually react to them. Though, given the predicament she found herself in, it was perhaps for the best that she did decide to engage in such a private matter during the break - the halls of Tallygarunga were mostly empty, and you could practically hear a pin drop from how deserted they were. Less rumors could spring out of it, and hopefully the matter would be behind her back soon enough.

Eventually, she reached the door she was led to believe was Travis', having never been there before. Raising her free fist, she knocked on the door a few times. "Ya there, Trav-in-a-box? It's me." She called out into the room. She couldn't ignore the nerves she was feeling, but was fortunate enough to be used to them; she could focus first on retrieving that damn portrait without getting too anxious, keeping herself under control.

Bourke ☆ Seventh Year ✩ Kaitore
17 year old Halfblood Werewolf ☆ HE/HIM

It seemed that his days left for the break were filling up quickly, that hadn't been expected not in that kind of way anyways. Another thing that made all that had been rolling within his mind a bit more of a difficult pill to swallow. The grounds had been more or less barren and many of his Housemates, even his dormmate ended up going off the campus to be away from school. Probably to avoid thinking about the kind of hell that awaited for them between the courses and the tests when it came to the sixth and seventh years. Maybe that should've been where his mind had been towards but being in Tallygarunga allowed for him to put things into a better perspective. 

Plans with Amber for today hadn't been on the expected order of things to happen to him in his mind but it wasn't a bad thing. He'd been far more surprised that she'd ever included him on anything private in her life and mostly because it seemed like she kept him or, well, most people at certain arms length. Of course, due to the fact he hadn't any intention of leaving today he found himself in a very peculiar situation after he'd gotten off of Quillbook. He actually ran out of Long-sleeved shirts and his jean coat had been dirtied which left him with only a short sleeved one on. 'Shit. . . Just play it cool. She won't actually notice.' As much as he tried to underestimate Amber he understood and believed she'd been a lot more intelligent and astute when she wanted to be.

"Be right there!" Despite being a male, his room had actually been quite pristine. The bed made neatly and no trace of clothing actually on the floor, anything that had been laundry had been placed in whicker basket set in the corner just at the head of his bed. He didn't have the time to rummage through his desk to actually grab the portrait yet as there'd been several that had been framed with a few that were extremely unique themed ones mostly to bring more of a smile to the faces of the people they'd been intended for. He made his way towards the door and grasped the knob then turned it gently to open it up. The short sleeved shirt did no justice in covering up the various scars the littered along his arm that under every circumstance except for extremely exceptional cases were always covered. "Come on in.

He more or less had his own street clothes on, aside from the shirt he also wore well fitting black jeans along with pretty basic shoes that had a white/red scheme decorated on them. "You look like you just had a work out at the local gym." If she entered into the room, he'd close the door behind her gently. "Huh, You really pull off the street look too. Though, you know, you're prettier with the hat, right?" That had been an actual genuine compliment on his part. 

Travis figured she'd think something was up if they both sat on the bed and so instead he pulled out the chair from his desk and turned it towards the bed so she'd face him as he sat down on it. He did tell her he'd take whatever idea she had in mind seriously since it had been personal. "Been enjoying your break? You know, aside from the occasional snipe shots that Lisa has been tossing you."

The Spencer puffed her cheeks so to amuse herself as she waited, feet balancing her weight back and forth like a pendulum. Her little idle activity came to a screeching halt as soon as the door opened. She opened her mouth to talk, but, visibly hesitated - perfect timing, as Travis went off on his own speech. Instead, her gaze captured the various markings upon his arms immediately. As a Seeker, she was endowed with a remarkable attention to detail, so there would be no way she'd have missed such a thing. She knew the boy had scars all over the place, as she had seen him shirtless before; but at that point, she had the chance to inspect them with detail.

The most glaring thing about them was that, from the angle, the vast majority (sans for one, to her count) seemed to be self inflicted. There was something quite odd about it, though - that sort of wound hadn't been caused by any sort of blade she had ever heard of. In fact, the gashes were irregular, ugly, almost as if made by claws. That made her look at his hands as he kept talking. He had normal looking hands, so that couldn't have been it. Was he like the vast majority of her family, then? Was he hiding some sort of heritage? But which?

He wasn't a Veela, that much she was certain of. Some of the partial Veela offspring could grow claws when angry, which would certainly justify the cuts, but that thought was foiled by the fact Amber was nothing short of a walking Veela detector; he didn't ping her proverbial mind radar in the least. But if not a Veela, then what? Did Fae have claws? Not to her knowledge. Dhampir? She wasn't exactly sure of that, but the boy wasn't exactly pale nor had fangs. Werewolf?

Her eyes widened mildly as she felt like she had struck gold with the thought. Of course. Superb musculature, practically superhuman, claws, lots and lots of hair... That had to be it. Travis was a werewolf. But before she could process that information, she'd been asked a question.

"Uh, what?" Her eyes snapped back up at the Bourke. "My hat?" She reached up reflexively, patting her head, only to meet a handful of very, very hot hair. Amber's cap was nowhere to be found. "God damn it, I forgot it at home." She grumbled. There was no excuse, really, as she had come from home to begin with. She wrinkled her nose momentarily, making a face, before letting it go. Not having a hat for a day wouldn't kill her, right?

Right?

Walking into the room once she realized the door was opened for her to do so, she skipped a couple steps inside and closed the door. Turning to the boy, she shrugged, pocketing her hands as she did. "Eh. I don't like breaks much, to be honest with you. Free time's cool and all, but a lotta people go away during. So it makes it kinda lonely, ya know? You were gone, Meadow never hangs out, Sam's got a job... I don't even know who to turn to most of the time. Just feels like I'm botherin' people."

Exposed, he felt utterly vulnerable with his shirt covering the entirety of his arms even within the 'safety' of his own room there'd always been that chance it could all be unveiled and known. It probably had been worse that it was less of a 'secret' and more of an 'untold truth' unless someone held the paperwork or pieced together the different occurrences when interacting with him. It also felt as if he was being watched and his gaze turned towards Amber for a moment and then turned away while he moved further into the room, she wouldn't have figured it out right? If nothing else, he had been hoping she'd been more preoccupied with wanting to get away from him due to the predicament of being in his dorm room together. 

The young teen dazing out every now and then hadn't been abnormal in some of their encounters but this one seemed. . . Different, focused? What had she been so focused on? He'd been on the verge of asking if she'd been okay but it just sounded as if it was an off day. Now that he thought about it, seeing her without her hat had been a bit of an odd little duckling of an encounter. "Eh, it's fine, you don't need it every time you know." His hand reached up and the tip of his fingers gently assisted in trying to get her hair from being frizzed up after she patted around for the cap. "You still look good and that's what matters.

As he sat on the bed his hand rubbed at the back of his neck and he looked towards her while leaning the elbows on his knees. "Sorry about that, Ams. . . I had some, uh, personal business to handle for a few days." It wasn't a lie but he wasn't sure telling her that he needed to think about how his actions had much larger consequences than he wanted to acknowledge. That selfish part of him, admittedly, still wanted to cast it aside, yet, it wasn't fair or viable. "Hey, now, I know I always pick on you but you never bother me, Amber. Despite the little wise cracks I slap towards I do enjoy hanging around you." She'd just been a large target for a lot of things and sometimes it just came to mind for him like a baseball against a ball. 

Travis posture shifted as he started to lean back and pressed the palms of his hands against the surface of his bed. "I'll be around for the rest of the break, a couple of days are called up for me but with the bit of time I do have you're always free to grab me for some fun." At least for majority of the break he could enjoy it normally or semi-normally. "I mean, unless you're too worried about being alone with me like this." He gave a flirtatious wink towards her though he did understand he didn't exactly have the kind of reputation where entering his room would end up as a positive remark in certain groups of people. 

"Speaking of doing stuff. . . What was it so personal that you wanted me to work on?" He stood up and made his way towards the desk and knelt down for a moment to pull open the lowest drawer, it'd been wide and filled to the prim. On the left side had been stack of frames and stuck within them seemed to be various extensively detailed full-body portraits that had also been colored in with as much accurate detail as colored pencils could allow. On the right side several layers of sketchpads, some were labeled with categorial intentions while others were left unmarked on their cover. One of the unmarked ones had been pulled from it then soon after the center drawer had been pulled out where several drawing instruments had been.

The compliment didn't seem to embarrass Amber in the least as would be expected from usual behavior - whether it was because she was fully confident in her appearance or didn't much care was up for debate. Once inside the room she let her regrettably patchless gym bag drop to her feet - the lack of an impact indicated there wasn't much in it to begin with, or the materials inside were very soft. Raising her hands, she let them rest at the back of her head, fingers interlocking as she leaned her head back against them.

It seemed Travis didn't understand what she had meant, but that was okay. She wasn't there to chat his ear off about her issues anyway. Instead, she shrugged. "Ya gotta do what'cha gotta do." Was all she said when it came to Travis not being around - the concept didn't bother her very much at all, and it wasn't any of her business, thusly she didn't press the issue any further. He could have gone skydiving without equipment for all she cared. 'Though that sounds pretty rad, I want in.'

She didn't immediately answer his question; instead, she was confused at the immediate previous statement. "Huh? Why would I be?" It seemed that the implications of a girl visiting a boy by her lonesome in their room were completely lost to the Spencer, so innocent was what she had in mind to begin with. However, she wasn't so daft as to being unable to guess what he had meant, moreso with the wink. "Oy. I'll whack you upside the head if you try anything, ya pervert." Although, she had to admit, the man was quite handsome. Would she hate it if he did?

The thought had a surge of blood hit her cheeks, and she shook her head as vain means of getting rid of it. "God damn it." She rubbed her face with both hands to regain focus, though another thought invaded her mind; one of a darker nature. If her assumption that he was a werewolf was correct, would that sort of action even be what he would do to her in that situation? As far as she was aware, the full moon was that very weekend. Not to mention, he was starting to look a bit ill, like he did every month around the same time. That reinforced her idea and served to calm down as she observed the boy. How could she have been so blind to it? The signs had been there all along. Wouldn't it be the case that it would make him more violent instead? Was she in danger?

"...Anyways." She cleared her throat, trying to get back on track before he had a chance to tease her about her reaction. "Not yet. First, I want that portrait shtick you said you had. Gimme."

It'd been good that she didn't have the usual reaction, in truth, that hadn't been what he'd been trying to achieve. It'd been far more intentionally genuine rather than trying to rile the Spencer up. Regardless, it didn't seem as if it made effect in her mind or maybe she hadn't paid much attention to it in general? That didn't really matter. He watched as the bag she held left from her shoulder and dropped onto the floor, a unique softness compared to what he'd been expecting. Was she trying to conceal something from others? Or had it been part of the reason why she needed to meet him for a drawing? He hoped to find out eventually. 

If she hadn't been bothered truly by his personal lack of presence then he had no intention of pushing it. If anything, it'd been more likely that his own guilt had been in play for intentionally not paying attention to the others around him like he should've. Something that he planned to properly rectify in order to gain a better grasp of what choice he should truly make involving a critical portion of his life. 

For a moment he thought it would've needed to be broken down a bit until the pieces connected in her head and his hand rose up lightly. "Woah, it is perversion!" She'd been an attractive girl, something that his new found attention had picked up on more firmly than in simple passing. It hadn't been too inaccurate either that his far more base instincts of attraction had started to build up recently, a personal sign for him at how his nature had started to begin its more primal shifts. "I wouldn't try anything unless I seen you liked it and wanted to pursue it like I do, Ams." Truthfully, he hadn't really been opposed to doing stuff with her. The thought had crossed his mind more than once on what it'd feel like in certain moments with her and not all of it degraded into some sexual perversion or expectancy. Some of it, had actually been far more innocent than would've been thought when it came to him. 

The hint of red that touched her cheeks caused him to smile lightly, he wasn't going to tease her about it. It did, at least, give him that idea that perhaps she hadn't been as against it as her words had stated. Something to legitimately keep in mind if things had the moment or chance to spark into a mutually good time. Luckily, during the building of the full moon he'd been far more physically playful than physically violent, falling to a personal prey that hadn't been too different from a playful puppy trying to explore it's surroundings or a canine in heat that needed to satisfy the urges that just wouldn't escape no matter how distracted he tried to make himself. 

Perhaps it had only enhances the two more prevalent traits within himself to its primal state. . .? A thought for another time as Amber's words pulled him to the front. "Oh, okay. Sure." A hand ran through the various frames that had been accumulated until he reached one of the few extremely unique frames and gingerly pulled it from the stack. It had been a plastic blue frame, at the top of it there'd been a logo that read, 'Wrestling Australia' with two individuals grappling one another. He remembered that the young teen had been extremely interested in the activity and had went through a bit of a work around to try and get the unique picture frame. 

Settled within the middle of it had been the usual picture glass sheet which pressed against an extremely detailed full body drawing portrait of Amber. It hadn't been of any clothing he'd seen her wear before but rather an approximation of how he seen her. Her hair had been left out and hung in a loose designed manner, on torso had been a sports-jacket with her Quidditich number embedded on it, under had been a green-gold scheme shirt with the Spencer mascot animal: The Kingfisher, blue jeans that had the intentional ripped design to them and hanging on the belt loop had been a small collection of a few hats she wore, her shoes were far more accurate to her usual style that complimented the designed ensemble. One arm had been lined with accurate designs and colors of the bracelets she always wore, on the other, had been a mirror image and the color schemes were more indicated towards her House and the School Quidditich Team's.

Grasped within one hand had been a broomstick that had been lifted up and rested across the full length of her shoulders to demonstrate her love for Quidditich, the other hand held lower had been the headgear that had usually been worn by the wrestler's in competitions. Overall there'd been a unique attractiveness, one that could be explained as an Athletic rising star waiting for their chance to make a mark in the sports they loved. 

The surroundings had been designed with vast details as well, at the mid to upper portion of the background it had been an obvious stadium for a Quidditich game where as the ground she stood on held the markings of a massive wrestling floor. He found that she'd been a gal of great passion for those two things, at least, from the way they'd often talk and how much she poured herself into those sports - probably body and limb on both accounts. However, he never had the chance to actually see her do both, a pity really something he should consider doing in the potential future. 

Travis held the frame and picture it held out towards Amber - The entire thing done in accurate colors (As accurate as he could, anyways.) "Here, Wasn't sure if you actually really wanted it but. . . There it is. Hope you enjoy.

It must be a miracle, Amber thought to herself. Her awkward pursuit of another subject had actually worked, with Travis obeying and moving to retrieve the portrait the Spencer had rushed over for. She took a deep breath, expecting the most blatantly disrespectful drawing to ever exist targeting her person.

Her eyes squinted at the sight of the familiar logo. Amateur wrestling, something she had abandoned years back. She had competed in junior women's wrestling, and wasn't half bad at that; but with Quidditch and professional wrestling weighing down her schedule, she had elected to quit the weakest link. She still found it surprising that Travis had remembered such a thing, given how little she ever talked about the subject in general anymore.

He then produced the drawing, the contents of which threw her for a loop. "Holy shit." She muttered as her eyes drank every little stroke that came together to create such a composition. Most of the clothing depicted wasn't something she'd usually wear, yet there was something intrinsically Amber to their every detail. She took the drawing with her hands delicately, as if afraid to rip it with a mere touch, jaw slightly agape as she consumed everything - from the few caps hanging from a belt loop, to the little bird that represented the House she was so proud of, to the very background that represented both her past, and present.

"I... Didn't expect this..." She was honest, to her credit, the moment she regained a minimally rational train of thought. "...Now I feel kinda bad for bargin' in over it... Shit, I thought it'd be something for the Sturts to mock me over for years to come or something. You can keep it..." She'd keep it herself and frame it, but she felt bad about taking it off of Travis' hands to begin with.

Travis stared at her for a moment, part of him thought that maybe he should've been offended. . .? But considering the actions that had often been taken on Amber? The young man couldn't blame her for the skepticism, even more so given the escalation of pretending to offer it to Lisa. That wasn't something he planned to do, the Sturt would have her own full-body portrait to worry about. This one, in particular, he'd designed with Amber completely in mind. "From how you sound, you must really like it. I'm glad, I was a little be worried for a second. We don't hang out as much as I would like and don't really talk as much as I'd like either. Pinning down a few of your traits had been. . . Difficult." It wasn't supposed to be any specific kind of reflection as much as it had been the kind of person he saw her to be. 

His head shook slightly. "I'd never put that kind of actual content out, Ams. I'm a bit of a meanie but I'm not an outright douche. Give me a bit more credit than that." As much as being mean in certain ways turned her on, he did it specifically because they turned her on. Not out of any necessity to actually be a jerk to the Spencer. "What? No. It's yours, Amber. I made it, specifically for you. It was never intended to stay with me." The tone of his voice held an honesty as he positioned himself behind her to peer over her shoulder as the drawing settled in sight. "Your passion and ambition. . . Their one of your many amazing traits. The way you place yourself in all you do, even if you don't do one of them anymore they're still so integral to your life that you speak of the experience often enough.

A smile then touched his lips almost as if he'd been trying to see more of the woman through the picture itself. "You have your own unique style that can only fit you but you also hold a high loyalty. When you're given something, you do your best to work with it. And that? That I really like." He shrugged soon after lightly. "I didn't think it'd be obvious to stay you're attractiveness through it, but it just wouldn't be you if it hadn't been in full cohesion with a few things that you've held dear to you. Well, at least the things you've told me and that I'm allowed to see." Both of his hands clasped against hers as they held the picture, gently, as to not cause any sudden instances of it being ripped or damaged. "So, no, it's yours. Think of it as a gift from me to you, that's all.

"You shouldn't feel bad. I mean, I get it. I'm hardly ever 'nice' to you and there'd been no reason for you to expect it'd actually be a positive thing. Granted. . . There are reasons I'm not entirely nice, but that isn't here or there." It'd been a way for him to attempt to blunt the attraction he held towards her, and a few others. A sense of trying to distance himself further, something he wasn't sure if he should stop entirely in that regard finding it far more difficult to not react on those urges verses his personal code. His arms slowly slipped away form her and he made his way back towards the bed where he started to sit down. 

"Sorry if it wasn't what you expected."

The Spencer nodded on reflex at the notion of liking the final product, her head moving a tad faster than she probably should. Liked it? She was absolutely in love with the drawing! The blue gaze couldn't tear itself away from the paper for what felt like an eternity. Every time she investigated a portion of the piece of art, she discovered a brand new detail or two that struck her with awe all over again. Even if Travis had stated that it had been difficult to put down her traits on paper, she thought he had done an absolutely stellar job.

Her eyes finally tore themselves from the paper as Travis spoke up again, that time to compliment her directly. Amber felt yet another blush become more prominent in her cheeks, although she was too stunned to bother to cover it. The youthful Spencer had always been the target of mockery and teasing in varying degrees from the student body in general, and wasn't at all accustomed to being seen in a positive light; even by her friends. More often than not, the descriptor she got thrown her way was 'idiot'. Not one she'd disagree on, per se, but often it was the one she deemed to be the more prominent about herself. Like everything else she had ever worked for just fell under that umbrella, and that her childish ways were not worth anyone's time in a world of maturity and progress that she desperately wanted to claw her way into. But one of the people that made her life hell the most turned out to be one that saw her in the most positive of lights, at least from how he described it. It brought a genuine smile to her lips. Not one of giddiness or mischievousness, as usual, but one of gratitude.

Of course, it only lasted a few seconds as her usual exuberance kicked into high gear. That gratitude needed a proper display! "Are you kidding? It was way better than anything I could've expected! C'mere!" Completely forgetting about her previous concern of Travis potentially posing a physical danger to herself with how close the full moon was, Amber quickly closed the distance between the two to give the older teenager a one-armed hug. More of a bear hug, one could argue, but it lasted just a mere two seconds as the sheer excitement made her brain run so fast it was likely breaking a few speed limits. "I owe you, like, tons right now!"

As she let go, she retrieved her bag and placed it on top of the foot of the bed. She opened it partially before reaching to retrieve her wand from its holster; her hand found no holster at all, pointlessly patting the area of her leg where it should be hanging from. "Damn it. I forgot my wand. You got any spells so not to make this bend and crumple on my way home?"

A smile touched his face as he stared at her, the way she nodded her head in confirmation. 'Good, I'm glad that it made such a good impression on her. . .' He wasn't sure if it would actually have moved her as much as it had. One thing he'd learned had been when the Spencer went quiet and started to stare into something without a word for a certain amount of time, that she'd been far more engrossed in it than she probably realized. Hyper-focused, it probably is what made her a top-notch seeker, the more he thought about it. That could perhaps be his next rendition of her but to do that he knew he'd actually have to make a Quidditich game. .  Well, she'd been one of the few people that could get him to show up and actually sit back to watch it. 

How couldn't he see her in a positive light? Many of the people he encountered, while everyone had their negative sides, he chose to not reflect that. No one needed to reminded of the things that they've reminded themselves of daily. But being seen in a light that many may not have stated or even acknowledged? That's what people needed, what they desired. He didn't see her as an idiot, well, no more an idiot than anyone else that they'd been connected. Everyone had been entitled to their idiotic moments and some. . . Tended to have more under their belt than others but he never saw it as her defining feature. 

"Say w-" Before he could protest about her getting that kind of a close beyond what he'd done previously, she'd already hugged him tightly. That had been when his nostrils had been filled with her lingering scent and he swallowed briefly as his eyes dilated. That had been. . . Unique, she'd never hugged him before. The real, issue, however now, had been that it had been playing havoc on his darker urges having her so close. If there'd been any though about ripping something from her? It'd been her close away from her body and that. . .He wasn't sure if that was a good or bad thing but he'd been given the impression that while her bodies signs may not have been against, by choice she probably had been. "Owe me? Nah. . . You, uh, you don't owe me anything." Except a cold shower, a very, very cold shower. Or he needed to find someone to release the pent of desires that surged through him at this point. 

Travis shook his head lightly. "You don't need to worry about that." He opened up his desk and pulled out an empty picture frame as he handed it over towards Amber. "Place it in this, I have a personal charm I worked on that protects the frame itself from breaking. It will keep the picture nice and proper." A gentle pulse of air huffed from him, his head started to shake lightly, Amber's scent was still deep in his senses, embedding itself in his mind. He needed to keep his mind focused else where, his attention drawn towards something. 

"Oh, hey. Right, you said you had a personal request?" A quick addition, he had tried - quite difficult at that - to not undress the Teen girl with his eyes. Drawing his attention towards the sketchpad and pen that he laid down. "What was it you wanted me to do?

'I can hold I Think. . . Yea, I can trust myself.' At least, Travis hoped he could. 

"You say that but you're helping me even more now, dummy." Amber spoke as she took the frame off of Travis' hands. She slid the picture into it with the utmost care and gentleness, careful not to bend or rip any part of the paper, and opened the bag further afterwards. Pushing some of its contents aside, she carefully placed the picture frame down on the bottom of the bag. It didn't really matter that it had a charm to be unbreakable - to her, it was the single most precious item she owned at the time, and she would handle it as such.

She seemed utterly oblivious to Travis' plight. Instead, as he spoke, her gaze fell on said other contents of the bag. "...Well, ya said it was hard knowing what's more me than anything... Guess it's time to solve that mystery, eh?" She took a deep breath. Less than a handful of people knew about it; even fewer had actually seen the items she was about to produce from the gym bag. But, given that she already had guessed at the boy's secret, something in her told her that it was only fair. It gave her the courage to leap over the embarrassment that would otherwise keep her from actually making her request, and with a self-reassuring nod, she reached into the bag.

"Remember back in December, when we had that little wrestling talk blunder?" She retrieved a few items. Long mono-color tights, knee pads, kick pads, flat sole sneakers, a top... The hallmarks of a professional wrestling outfit, even if they were mostly bland-looking. She stretched out the materials (save for the shoes, of course) across his bed, as if showing them off.

"Well, I lied. My request would be for ya to design my gear. Colors, designs, all that stuff. Maybe some entrance gear too. I'm gonna have 'em made soon but I gotta know what I want made, yeah? Feel free to do more than just one design too, or else I'll look stale in like a month." There it was. All out in the open. Not even Samantha knew of that little secret, and she could mentally picture herself getting smacked in the head for not telling her. "Oh, and I wear tape around my wrists and hands too, maybe that helps."

A puff of hair pushed from his nostrils, gentle chuckling rattled from his chest. "I probably would help you regardless, you know." While he hadn't been the most caring individual in his mind when it came to others he did take care of his own. Almost as if they'd been a pack under his guardianship, let them follow their own walk and steps, but intervene when it seemed like they needed a bit of a helping hand. Or. . . Paw? Mostly hand. Watching as she took immense care of the gift he'd give her caused a smile to draw lightly across his face. One thing he didn't think of seeing today had been Amber taking care of something that he'd given her. Some surprises were overwhelmingly good and he could count that under that list. 

Head tilted while his expression shifted to a quizzical one, what had she mean by solving the mystery? It hadn't occurred to him that she actually planned to go through with revealing more of herself. Least of all to him, a feeling of respect swarmed over him as he could tell a sense of trust had been put into him that perhaps wouldn't have happened. There'd been no interruption and he listened to, what he considered had been her 'Pitch' that she wanted to build up towards. He nodded in agreement, "Yea, I remember that. You got really excited and started 'Layeth the Smackdown' on my knowledge." Eyes blinked for a moment and then shook his head. "Something tells me you're not going to appreciate that horrible joke.

"Wait, what?" That came out of left field, he'd been on the right track to some extent back then about what she'd gotten into? Something told him he should've known something had been up with the way she acted, at the time it hadn't been considered fully his business. Now, she'd been willingly dragging him into her world that very few probably even knew existed for her. He leaned back for a moment and spun the pen between his fingers as he allowed for his mind to work gently through how the looks could look. No, that wouldn't do, first he needed to see exactly how she looked with what she had so far and then build and measure from there. "Okay, well, If we're going to do this, Ams? We're going to do this right." A brilliant smile shined. 

"I have to admit, I thought you were pretty awesome before. You just jumped up several notches." Standing up he placed the sketchpad on the top of his desk as he stared towards the bed and saw the various material laid out in sight. He'd hoped she wouldn't look at him as a pervert for the words that were about to leave his mouth. "Do you mind changing into it? It might give me a better idea of your 'Style', the kind of Hallmark thing you're going for before I can start designing color schemes, symbols, what not." Both of his hands rose up in quick defense as he added. "I can turn around if you want." While it had been a way for him to show her respect while things had been towards a professional leeway, it'd equally been because he couldn't trust himself to not undress her with his eyes. 

Even deep in his mind it'd been happening involuntary. His head shook lightly as he pressed a cradling palm against his forehead. 'Focus, Travis!' He took in a deep breath and exhaled which followed a subtle nod towards himself of minor satisfaction. 

A sense of relief washed over Amber at the lack of mockery and belittlement at the grand reveal - not that such a thing would make her second guess her aspirations, but that would have been a surefire way of killing off whatever little energy she had left after the extensive workout she had gone through earlier. Instead, Travis had suggested for her to change into her professional wrestling gear, to get a proper look at it. She looked at the spread out fabrics upon the bed, and shrugged. Why not?

"Guess that makes sense. Though, do ya need me to put on my wrist tape too to get a look at the final product, or am I spared from that personal hell?" As she spoke, one of her feet stepped on the other's heel so to be able to free a foot from its shoe; after repeating the process, she reached over to the hem of her T-shirt and pulled it over her head without much caring if Travis did turn around or not. He had already seen her in a bikini before. What was the difference? She didn't really understand all the girls that would get their panties in a bunch over the distinction of 'underwear' and 'swimwear'.

"Uh, I'unno how that works, but do you need measurements and such? For like, design ratios so it looks normal in your drawing, or something." She had no idea how that sort of thing worked - she was more into performance arts than creating things with one's own two hands. After discarding her T-shirt, she put on her wrestling halter top, black in color, plain as can be, adjusting it so not to crush her own chest. "And I'm gonna assume ya'll need my ring name to make it work?"

Ridiculing her had never one of things he took pleasure in, teasing her? Absolutely, demeaning her, however? That was something he couldn't get behind, especially the few remarks he did often hear or see pop up on Quillbook that had been a snipe towards her. While she did tend to take those things with a sense of. . . Grace, all the grace of a dolphin out of water, but still a sense of grace. At least she had Sam around, the girl oozed a sense of sweetness that held no ill intent or even harmful joke-filled comments. In his mind, he imagined that had been how Amber managed to keep herself sane around people, that and perhaps the wrestling bit that she took up. 

"Nah, you don't need the wrist tapes. That's one of those details that doesn't really need to be seen to be 'seen' if that makes sense? Probably doesn't." There were some things, like gloves that one could imagine and not need to see the imagery of it unless the outfit had been entirely odd to begin with to make it part of the ensemble. It wasn't like glasses or shoes, those had been the kind of things that needed to have a much more precise imagery to work off of at times. Before he could even stop her for a moment or fully turn around to avoid the sight, he'd been met with a full undergarment of Amber and his lower lip bit lightly. "Damn your sexy. . ." The words slipped out, his body already had hiked up dramatically in heat and he found himself putting the sketchpad down and the full force of his strength clutched to his desk. 

Why hadn't he noticed her more thoroughly before? Even ounce of himself told him to grab her and try to start something, to see if even a bit of her would be receptive to go through with what would ease and quell the burning desire. He shivered in irritation at himself, breathing deeply and exhaling it out in a slow push. Things should be fine, right? He just had to keep himself distracted. "Measurements, right, that. I'll need to have a general idea there. At least so that the actual design will already have it." If she kept up with her current regiment he didn't expect any major shifts in weight that would throw the outfit off. "Sure, it would help to drum up a few color schemes and ideas. Something that people could see working with the ring name." He'd been curious as well on what she saw her 'Alter Ego' as in the ring. 

With a wave of his wand he started to conjure up several bands of measurement tape and started to walked over towards her after she'd finished dressing up. This is the part he should've thought about doing at a far later date, as he started to wrap the tape around her waist, wrist, legs, and arms, he found his mind wandering around to how she looked without the outfit worn. As he started to stand up to measure her shoulders from behind his eyes wandered over towards her neck. The next thing he knew? He had leaned in to give her neck a gentle brush from his lips, it drew a satisfied sigh from his breath only to have his mind quickly alert him to what he just did. 

'Shit!' 

He waited for the impending slap or punch that would end up having her storm off while quickly speaking up. "Sorry. . ." It'd been far more difficult that he couldn't really explain why he did what he did. 

Amber shrugged to herself as she changed once Travis had said he didn't need the visual of her with wrist tape on - she wasn't really going to complain, even if she was a bit skeptical of being able to properly envision the look that, when properly applied, that tape added to the whole visual. But, she didn't want to put them on in the first place; it was a long process each time, and she didn't exactly have her trainer there with her to apply them correctly. She didn't seem to catch his comment with the sound that the clothes shuffling produced. "What?" She asked without bothering to look at him as she adjusted the top. 'Alright, that's dealt with... Time for the hard part.'

Before she could handle her bottom gear, however, the Bourke was already taking her measurements. "Oy, don't you want me to put on my getup first?" She asked in protest, but her arms moved out of the way to let him do the little chore despite her words. It wasn't like her proportions would suddenly change, but her gear was far more skin-tight than her post workout outfit - the thickness of the clothes could get in the way. But if he knew what he was doing, she had no right to protest, and thus she quieted down immediately.

A sensation many would describe as ticklish was then suddenly felt at the nape of her neck. Was Travis trying to tickle her? She was about to comment out loud that she wasn't the ticklish sort, but was interrupted as soon as she opened her mouth by the feeling of his breath, which sent a shiver down her spine. Her mind could hardly keep up with the very sudden sensorial overload before the older teenager had already pulled away, muttering an apology as he did that left her quite confused.

"Sorry? What--" She looked at him over her shoulder, only then noticing his hands were quite busy holding each side of the tape for a proper measurement. That meant he had touched her with his face. Her own heated up at the realization, even if she didn't exactly make a move to make a run for it or take to violence as retaliation. In fact, she felt bad with the sudden sense of self-admonishment she got from that lone word, for reasons she couldn't quite put a finger on.

"...I-It's fine. Just... Get this done so I can finish changing, yeah?" She managed to stammer out before her gaze faced forwards once again. A lack of experience in such situations made the whole event extremely embarrassing for her, for as insignificant as she perceived it to be to begin with. She had no idea of how to react, opting not to. The sooner Travis got done with measuring, the sooner the awkwardness would leave them, right?

Mincing his words had never been much of a thing for him, not unless he found them far more offensive than honest. His hand ran along the edges of his goatee before he spoke up. "I said, 'Damn your sexy'." With far more clarity to the tone of voice so that she could hear him. Something he didn't think she had an ignorance towards, the amount of effort she put into her body showed and the tireless care even with the potential injuries that may have occurred in the past showed just as much. While he had seen her body before this had been the first time he seen it. Looking at her in a different kind of light than he'd ever intended gave far more clarity towards preferences. 

He ignored the young teen's words, his mind had been honed on trying to get measurements bit by bit then getting them all together to make sure that they all merged. It would be the step for him mix-matching pieces if necessary or collecting and combining one full attire. After his little bungle with pressing his lips along her neck he quickly tried to gather up his thoughts, what remained of the scattered ones that had been far more productive and far less seductive. The provocative thoughts that lingered availed none towards his mind of wanting to work with his hands on paper, they'd been pushing him to incline working his hands all over her body in ways that had probably never crossed either of their minds in the past. 

Their eyes met for moment, the heat of her face pitched into his view to show that she'd only now realized what had occurred. He didn't blame her, who would've expected him to pull a stunt like that? Aside from perhaps Meadow. It seemed that it left a sensation on her body, at least from the previous triggers that his heightened senses had managed to grasp hold on. His hands moved away and he made his way towards the desk, writing down the measurements of the sections he had been able to measure. "You can finish up. . ." No, that couldn't suffice. Part of him felt she needed to have some kind of explanation. 

To Travis, it hadn't felt fair to have her in a position where his nature could at any moment send a multiple amount of signals and then complicate matters even further. This caused a soft sigh to escape from him and he turned towards her, the edge of his rear sitting on the desk. "It's not fine. Look, uh. . . Certain things about me are very difficult to hold back in different occasions." He couldn't out right tell her he'd been a werewolf, he hadn't even known she put the pieces together. "My mind is a bit messed up that way, you know? So, sometimes, when I'm in a very closed space where I'm extremely attracted to someone I tend to. . . Start stuff. Kissing the neck, like just now and then sometimes depending on responses it. . . Escalates.

It hadn't been much of a 'good excuse', but at the very least he found it stated a nugget of truth while also emphasizing mental difficulties. People perhaps thought he'd been crazy or weird anyways, he'd no reason to think Amber didn't think the same already. "I didn't wait for you to finish partially because of that and partially because I need to try to keep my mind and hands busy. Or else I'm going to try and make out with you." He smiled gently towards her, trying to offer some form of levity. "And we both know you don't see me that way! No need to get myself punched in the face for it." That being said finally he turned towards the sketch pad, gently already beginning the skeleton of what the torso portion of the outfit would encompass - it'd only been a start. 

Hopefully, it would be enough to keep him from pulling the Spencer close to him in a way she most likely didn't desire.

As Travis repeated himself, Amber didn't seem to think much of the provocative compliment. Being a bit of a charismatic dynamo came with the job of being a professional wrestler, and it was, fortunately, something she had always excelled at once way or another, having always been able to catch the attention of whoever may be around her at the time at the drop of a hat - for better, or worse. However, when it came to physical attractiveness, she couldn't say she ever thought much about it. She knew some people found her desirable out of a comment or two she had gotten thrown her way in the past, but she couldn't say she cared for it much herself and never really put stock in her appearance in such a way; it caused the compliment to go right over her head.

Nevertheless, she couldn't help but awkwardly stand where she was when Travis told her to finish up, momentarily frozen with what had just occurred. Physical touch was something she was far too used to; intimate touch was another conversation entirely. No matter how much she tooted her own horn about not being that inexperienced, the truth of the matter was she didn't have the faintest idea of how those things worked, and it was hard to deny the curiosity she held within her about them, even if it wasn't something she actively thought about on a daily basis. Just as she had regained her composure and reached to unbutton her pants to continue her task, however, the boy spoke up again, causing her to halt before things could get worse.

The Bourke proceeded to admit that he had problems holding back his urges - but more importantly, that he was extremely attracted to Amber, of all people. Why? That statement caused visible confusion on her face. The world 'extremely', in particular, felt quite odd. He had always come across to her as the type of guy who could get almost any woman he'd want with a few lines. Why would he be *extremely* attracted to an arbitrary dolt of a Spencer? Was it the physical fitness?

"...Is it an instinct issue... thing?" Amber didn't exactly know how to put her thoughts to words, nevertheless implying she was aware that werewolves had problems holding back particular urges; let alone the fact that he was one. While she didn't seem to outwardly display any disgust at the idea of him jumping her, she didn't seem to show any interest in it either - almost as if the last few words of his statement had gone forgotten in benefit of more pressing matters that her one track mind opted to focus on. "Just lemme know how I can help, then? I'unno, feels weird kinda keepin' this stuff away from me 'n then having to explain how it works anyway. And if it bothers you, you coulda just turned away or something?" She couldn't tell if he actually wanted to give in to instincts or not, making things even more difficult for her to wrap her head around.

Travis head tilted the side slightly after he repeated himself, it hadn't been much of a secret that the woman had been physically appealing. Of course, -his- reason and the reason of other men or even women were vastly different. It had less to do with the idea that she'd been fit, that had rarely ever been the reasoning on why he took in the notice of such features. It had been if she'd been durable enough to handle what his body held the urged to do to it. And it hadn't at all been anything involving violence, it'd been so far from that in his mind that he had to turn his eyes away for a moment if only to attempt to avoid dwelling on it for too long. "The effort you put in shows. Which makes sense considering the whole wrestling bit, you need to be far more built for it even in comparison to what you'd need to manage your position on the Team, Seeker, if I remember?" He'd been well appraised of the positions, everyone in the Bourke house talked about it even if he didn't have much of a care towards it he understood the jobs quite well. 

The Seeker's job could be classified as the most dangerous, the hardest, requiring a sense of daring and self-destructive abandonment to catch the Snitch. A unique kind of personality and mindset had often been necessary to truly succeed in that position. Which, given what he perceived of the young woman, it had fit in the way she carried herself in a lot of ways. 

He hadn't wanted to make the way he told her to clothe herself to sound as if he'd been displeased. On the contrary, his body had taken a sensation from it that he didn't think it could've or even that it should've if only to avoid the idea that it would end up causing Amber to storm off with the project unfinished. Considering how important it seemed to be to her, the secretive nature behind it that he'd been sure she hadn't really told many if anyone, it was something that he didn't want to risk messing up and destroying that amount of chance she took in telling him. Perhaps even the thought that she often expected him to toss jabs at her every chance he could gain damaged that rapport slightly in his mind with her. 

Her response is what gained his full attention, had she been. . . Aware? No, that couldn't be the case. He'd been careful, hadn't he? He had long believed that Amber had been far sharper in certain situations than most believed, though his mind couldn't pick up when he would've slipped up. Not until he could feel the air of the room pressed against his arms which caused them to fold, trying to cover them with one another as if it would really hide the evidence. It didn't, it couldn't, not the way that he held them folded. "Partially instinct. . ." Then his brow furrowed slightly, teeth scrapped across the outer skin of the lower lip. "Partially innate attraction. The attraction makes the instinct difficult to resist in certain instances." Something that he found himself struggling around Meadow as well, one of the many reasons she'd been one of the people he couldn't get too close to in the current moment. 

"I didn't think I'd really end up doing what I did." Typically he had far better control yet lately it seemed as if something in him had a lid pried opened. Something he hadn't incorporated into the totality of his being and now it had started to grow rapid, unchecked, until he could learn to harness it and hammer it down in place. It had been then that he realized personally what it had been; that decision to let people in more - to actively grow closer. "It doesn't bother me, as much as it makes me. . . Well, it makes me want to take you on that bed. Which is a lot to ask anyone in terms of seeing that as Helpful." That had been when his hand rose up and rubbed the base of his forehead frustratingly. "And boy, do I want to. Even without the instinct, it has crossed my mind more than a few times.

Was it even a good idea in the first place to engage in that kind of activity with her? There wouldn't be any personal regrets in that moment, though how would -she- feel afterwards? That had been one of the many things that kept his hands from touch many people he knew personally. "I don't actually do it with a lot of people. I can actually count my encounters on a single hand. I'm a horrible and shameless flirt though I admit to that. Part of a way to keep. . . Certain things under control or to hide." It had been far easier to hide the fact it had been mostly a draw of his instinct under the guise of flirting than actively seeking it out simply because he'd been a deviant with no cause. 

"Either way I guess the main point is. . . I do want you that way regardless. Part of me see's you as someone durable, that can handle it." For a human, anyways. It had been very difficult to find those durable enough that could manage the full weight of just how things could turn with him in that kind of situation. "And then another part of me had been intrigued by the attraction. The things I drew of you, how I view you? Those are all the traits I noticed and enjoy out of you, I find them pretty attractive." It was at this point he found it far more difficult to not draw himself closer to her, walking slowly until he'd been right in her personal space once more. Not that there had ever really been one now that he considered it. "I also don't want to lose you as someone I want to get to know better, someone I like having around a lot. Not sure if. . . Doing something would mess that up. Even if I want really do it."

A sound of agreement escaped Amber's throat when Travis accurately guessed her Quidditch position. It wasn't that hard a guess, truth be told - she had always been quite the daredevil, and strategy wasn't the thing she jived with the most, making the position Chaser not that viable; she liked flying around too much at high speeds to stay put as a Keeper; and she preferred to race than hit stuff, making the position of Seeker winning over being a Beater. With her trained balance and abnormal pain tolerance, she was the ideal person to fill such a position, as she could last that much longer and push herself to heights most school-level Seekers could only dream of.

Of course, such a topic didn't matter much anymore within the current deeply embarrassing predicament. She had made an attempt to simply dismiss the subject, which backfired. Instead, Travis continued to speak about it at length, inadvertently making Amber quite uncomfortable in the process. While she had wanted him to be transparent about things, she'd never meant for him to be that detailed about them. It made her think about things she thought she shouldn't, which, in turn, colored her cheeks scarlet once again. She couldn't help but find it ironic that someone as gifted in physical affairs as her couldn't really relate to the hormonal urges that most teenagers demonstrated, and, at least the one in front of her, could speak of so openly about.

As it turned out, the Bourke had an attraction to Amber to begin with, instinct or no instinct. While she knew that it was a common thing, it felt odd to be consciously aware of the fact she was a target, to a self-conscious degree. She had been attracted in the past to a handful of people, Travis himself being one of them, but nothing past the fact she thought he was handsome had actually ever crossed her mind, let alone them sharing a bed. She didn't know if it was because she had no experience in the matter in any way, shape or form, or if it was over her placing so little importance on such things to begin with. Something that had inadvertently caught the Spencer's attention in the thorough, borderline explicit explanation had been the fact he looked at her as someone durable - was he the type to be rough when it came to physical relations?

Imaginative as she was, her mind immediately wandered to actually picture such a thing, causing her blush to deepen - though, mostly, she found that she didn't actually dislike the idea. She shut her eyes tightly and shook her head roughly in a vain attempt of making such thoughts disperse. What was she doing? Hell, what was he doing? Was he really supposed to be telling her all of those things? She awkwardly scratched at the back of her neck, just shy of the spot he had touched indecently a few moments before, not knowing what else to do with her hands anymore.

"...Don't gimme that bullshit." She ended up uttering as she gathered her thoughts, which proved to be quite the difficult feat. "'S got nothin' to do with that. Ain't nothing to mess up here, it's just... Weird." For such a blabbermouth, Amber felt like a fish out of water, finding hard to put her thoughts into words, furrowing her eyebrows as she struggled to get them out in a semi-coherent manner. She ended up sighing in frustration, shaking her head a second time, albeit in a more controlled manner. "It's just... I've... never... Yeah. I know I talk a lot if that shit comes up, but uh... Yeah." It was an embarrassing confession to make, but she'd hoped he understood her intensely inept ability of handling the situation before her.

There were few times where Travis couldn't help but be painfully or perhaps far more uncomfortably blunt. The air that thickened in his room seemed to hold that tang to it and he'd been aware of it, it didn't escape him at all how his words sounded. Especially when given such a verbal testament on clarifying what the Spencer might've thought or originally perused of his 'intentions'. What had been the purpose of the evening gradually evolved beyond what had been planned or at least hastily planned, not that he could've predicted that his instincts would kick in or that he'd be close enough that his own actions would get so far away from him that they'd escalate something that had been more of a passing thought now brought into active contemplation. 

He'd never been shy about the act of such encounters; normalcy came from it and while many often put far more of their idealistic beliefs in it, he'd been incapable of doing so. Incapable of make it the primary purpose and meaning, the act in of itself held the means of procreation as much as it did the desire towards lust that needed to be satisfied. There couldn't be a denial, however, that emotions and genuine attraction heightened the moment beyond that instead of making it a base instinct of a beast. Even still, his personal intent, had always been to be able to manage that which had been difficult to keep restrained and under wraps which had been in part due to his condition making it far more difficult.  His eyes caught sight of the crimson tint that stained Amber's cheeks, a reminder that not everyone saw it as he did which caused him to reconsider an honest approach in that regard. 

While he couldn't parse her mind, the reactions of her body gave far more away than the average tell of someone with a working biology that held various signals for emotions and thoughts. The most he'd been sure about had been that her body responded 'positively' towards the moment or whatever she'd been thinking about. Something evidenced by the blush that touched her face in a deeper coloration which in his mind mimicked embarrassment as much as bashfulness in light that it had even managed to make headway to this very point between the two of them. Part of his hands pressed into the pockets of his pants, more so to restrain and partially to avoid the uncomfortableness that had started to draw from them the closer he stood next to her. 

The more that he could smell her and the surface hormones that tugged at the attractiveness she held to him. "Nothing to mess up. . .?" To him, a Friendship had been something to mess up and while engaging in such an intimate act didn't mean it'd destroy one, it had more often than not been a likely chance that it would. He hadn't set to press that note, letting her finish before he would even try to speak. It seemed she'd been trying to sort things out in her own mind as much as he'd been trying to do for his. There had been, the thing he probably should've considered but didn't - The young teen had been a Virgin. She hadn't said the word itself but it'd been clearly implied to his ears. 

Travis didn't think she'd been a very promiscuous gal, someone that seemed like she'd been a flirt in her own special way even thought she might of had an entanglement or two with someone but it had never crossed his mind that she'd been entirely inexperienced. "Hey. . . It's alright." The young man spoke soft-toned, his hand raising up to course a nail through the locks of her hair. There had been nothing shameful or embarrassing, to him, in admitting that one never engaged in such an activity. It wasn't any sign of 'adulthood' regardless of how one saw themselves and if anything, he found, it made some people far more wise about the kind of people they did encounter in such a way. 

"Explains even more the flustered-ness." His gaze shifted away for a moment before settling back on the brunette. "Which means my pretty blatant and bold way of . . . Describing what I -want- to do really must have thrown you more for a loop." A chuckle escaped from Travis, embarrassed that he found himself in that kind of situation of flustering someone that had been inexperienced with the conception of such an act being right on the edge of potentially accessible to do. "I want to make it clear I'm not. . . Going to try and pressure you. It has to be your decision, whatever the reasoning behind it being okay for you to do." He hadn't backed away from her, only waiting for some sort of signal or queue for her to show it. "I also want to add I won't avoid you regardless of your choice either. You're a good friend to me, Ams." He wasn't sure how she viewed him, but he viewed her as someone that had been a pretty important staple in his life, oddly enough. 

"No shit..." Amber muttered under her breath, the recently realized fact that Travis would have no problem hearing it eluding her completely in that moment. However, awkward as she was, she knew that ultimately the best thing to do in that situation was to be entirely honest and adapt to him - it didn't matter how embarrassed she was about it. The more she avoided the topic, the longer the exchange would last, and the worse they'd both feel by the end of it. Even if she couldn't wrap her head around how someone could be so forward in such a matter, the least Amber could do was meeting the boy halfway.

His words let her know of something she hadn't considered, something that threw her off a second time - he was actively propositioning to her. At that point, the Spencer was fairly convinced her face had switched loyalties to the Bourke House. It made her turn her body towards the boy subconsciously, rather than her head; at least, despite the topic, she didn't seem to actively mind the proximity near as much as she did the subject matter. Unfortunately, the fingers running through her hair weren't accomplishing much in the way of calming her down.

Yet, there was one thing that she could no longer deny: her instincts weren't averse to what was happening. In fact, a sense of curiosity had settled in. She could tell the little affair would be purely physical, but would she, in fact, enjoy it? Could it be she was worrying over nothing? Would it be for the best if she just got such a milestone out of the way? Perhaps it would make her less embarrassed about it in the future.

"...What about these?" She ended up asking, gaze cast down and sideways towards the gear spread out along his bed. That's what she had gone there for; she didn't want her precious clothing carelessly discarded upon the floor either, as she couldn't risk making a tear prior to making her order.

There would've been an apology, but he'd been quite unapologetic about it in general. No amount of shame had been drummed up within him about stating his natural pull or the intentions that such a thing managed to drum up within him. If anything, he had been far more embarrassed that it'd been unveiled through his bestial nature not being held in check. Certain things had needed to occur in the proper time though. . . Maybe it hadn't been an entirely -improper- given the reaction of the brunette that stood before him. That had been something that he hadn't considered, that part of her biological response would've leaned towards the attention it'd sparked. 

Her movements shifted towards him fully and in that moment one of his hand's shifted into a smooth motion to rest the tips of his fingers and his palm just at her waist in a loose touch. It'd been intentional but led on by the instinct he'd been used to it when moments were delicate or softened in the atmosphere. His hand that had been moving through her hair grew closer, the touch growing more defined and attentive. It showed the stark difference in what one would perhaps expect of a Werewolf when riled or led by their nature, luckily enough, he'd been able to channel it towards the more humane approach at the start of such encounters. 

Travis understood that the newness of the situation meant that there needed a specific kind of a pace, it involved equal amount of comfort on Amber's end as much as it would mean that he respected certain barriers until they were broken down. And he couldn't deny that, for sometime, the thoughts and consideration did pop in his head every so often. Perhaps one of the few that he actively entertained the imaginative thought on how everything would end up evolving into such a moment. Needless to say, the point that they had reached today hadn't even crossed his mind as a possibility and the reality that her body her been acting on the subconscious pull in her equally surprised him. 

"Hm. . .?" Then his gaze had bene drawn towards the clothing that she'd been carrying around her. They were something that represented something dear to her, that much had been obvious. It included the amount of work and thought she'd put into them. Her words gave him the impression that she'd been considering the proposition even further. "We can hang them up and place them on the shelf in my closet. They'll be safe there and would be hung up in a way to respect the hard work." While he did want to finish the idea of drawing the attire and expanding on it further to add the flair and personality for her 'Stage Name', something told him that this moment had been equally important. 

"Despite rumors I'm not some mindless horndog, you know. I would. . . Never disrespect your dream or something that is such a major part of you, Ams." He had needed her to know that, there were many difficulties with his condition. The urges and the resistance towards certain things had been difficult, but there'd been human morals that were like a wall that allowed him to shore up against that hulk force of the beast for a short time depending. She placed her trust in him since she had arrived, since she opened up her bag and showed that part of herself and he hadn't planned on discarding it. 

Amber swallowed dryly as Travis made his approach, looking momentarily unsure of what they were doing as she felt his touch. She felt suddenly very spatially aware, to a distressing degree; not to mention how self-conscious she was becoming. Was it due to the nerves? She found it odd that, despite feeling butterflies in her stomach prior to her every performance, the Spencer had never experienced something as nerve-wracking as that single encounter between the two teens. And, in a way, the embarrassment was quite the frustrating thing to tackle for the younger one.

A stray thought made her consider the long held standard in society of 'waiting for the one', something that her own cousin was so adamant about, regardless of the level of intimacy. It wasn't something she could bring herself to empathize with - she didn't really have much of a touch barrier with pretty much anyone and everyone she knew. At that point, only the implications of that same touch seemed to cause disarray in her mind. She didn't have a shred of feelings for Travis of the romantic sort, did that make him the wrong one in the eyes of society? Did she care?

'...Prolly not somethin' that should be brought up ever again...'

She wound up nodding in agreement, despite not actually processing what he said immediately, such was the state of her mind. When it did click, she didn't really understand why the clothing had to be hanged, not that it mattered; now that she thought about it, they could've just used the other bed. Nevertheless, she moved to retrieve the remaining of her gear, inadvertently breaking away from the touch, and handed him the pants portion of it prior to shoving the boots, kick pads and knee braces into the bag.

"Well... Thanks, I guess." She spoke in her awkwardness, almost as if on auto-pilot. She completely forgot about her own discarded t-shirt on the floor as her gaze finally let itself lock on the bed. '...Why am I even here again...?' Things were moving so fast the wrestler didn't know what to think anymore.

The sound of blood and the reaction of the heart is what alerted him to the feeling of restlessness that seemed to be occupying Amber. His head shook subtly and his voice slid to a low yet soft and leading tone to try and offer her a bit of something latch onto for ease. "It's okay. . . Just breathe slowly." It felt weird, odd, to have this form of tension between himself and Amber. The fact that it wasn't some off-handed joke or the usual teases that used to be slung on Quillbook made it feel far more unreal to him as it had to her. Embarrassment wasn't something that had ever factored in for him, but he had been hyper-aware that this had been an individual he knew first, spent much of his school days talking with and encountering on a numerous amount of occasions. At times, even outside of school grounds, like when he caught her swimming for her training. It was perhaps, then, that he realized just how durable she'd been for a Human. 

Societal norms, they didn't apply to him. In every indication of the word, his personal nature had been morphed and what many saw as an 'issue' he didn't. In fact, it'd been settled as something that simply existed, intended and had been meant to occur. Feelings added into such encounters could enhance or complicate the moment, but simply leading towards the act itself from the base instinct that the body needed a release? He understood that keenly. The only thing he kept in mind, something that he told himself had been important to always keep in mind, is when it involved someone that could be considered a friend or a really good friend. However, the Young Teen had already dismissed the idea that the intimate encounter wouldn't endanger that - whether she meant they weren't really friends or if it simply wouldn't be put through the chaos he wasn't sure entirely. 

Taking up the article of clothing he started to hang them up in the closet neatly, there'd been a very good reason why he didn't want to just leave them out. He couldn't guarantee that they'd stick to one bed or even one section of the room entirely. Endurance wasn't something he liked and one had been in the moment anything and everything became an object to be pushed against. Her response caught his ear, had she been unsure or was that her mind drifting away from itself? 

Travis made his way back towards the Spencer, his hand pressed under her chin to guide her gaze towards his light brown irises. Leaning in he pressed his lips against hers in a soft touch, letting it linger for a moment before pulling his face nearly inches away from hers once more. "This way. . . You can decide if you really want to or not or. . . If you want to leave for a cold shower and then we can try what we were supposed to be doing when I'm less. . ." Even with the slight intrusion into his mind by what seemed to be some kind of mental alert, his nature's immediate need seemed to be taking the full ride. "And if you want to keep going. . .? Then we'll keep going, we'll pace it. It doesn't need to be fast, it's something to be enjoyed."

Easier said than done, Amber thought with Travis' suggestion. She did comply, breathing slowly and deeply to calm herself down, but it only served to make her further aware of the situation. She was quick to reach a conclusion - the more she had time to think rather than just react, the worse it would get. She was never much of a thinker to begin with, and was a fish out of water in that situation; the one way to adapt would be to merely react and leave her concerns for later.

Much to her relief, the older teenager had taken the initiative - before she even knew what was happening, her chin was pulled up ever so slightly so she could properly face the taller student, and she felt light pressure against her lips in the form of her very first kiss being taken. She reciprocated on reflex rather than an expression of want, along with a mild, unintelligible sound escaping on contact in surprise. As he pulled away, he'd be able to detect that her face actively resembled a Muggle red traffic light.

"Just..." Her eyes shut tightly in frustration at her own behavior. She had never been one to hesitate, to stumble in her words and do anything less than tackle whatever issue appeared in front of her head on. Her own inaction was getting on her nerves. "...Just... Stop talking, okay?" She spoke up again when she felt confident enough to reopen her eyes, a pleading tone emanating from her words. "The more you talk, the more I think, and the more I think... The tougher this gets. So... Just stop talkin', yeah?" She didn't want to consider what would happen halfway through their little adventure, or afterwards. She just wanted to deal with whatever her feelings screamed at her to do in a given moment. That's where she excelled, and that would be the way to jump the hurdle that was her embarrassment.