School Status:
Tallygarunga: Term One, VMU: Semester One

House Points

Sturt
Flinders
Spencer
Bourke
pxmBtN.png
An AU non-canon Harry Potter-inspired forum roleplay set in Australia.
THE AUSTRALIAN HOME OF MAGIC
Sign in to follow this  
Destiny

Heya

Players Destiny
25 year old Non-Magical Human ☆ she/her

First of all hey everyone!

Secondly, Destiny isn't my real name, just the alias I use in the rp world. 

I'm 25 years old and I have been rping for around 8 years by now. So I have gathered some experiences. 

English isn't my first language, it's my second. My first one is Estonian, which I'm sure most of you didn't know did exist even.

Well, I'm excited to be here and see how it goes here. If you guys have any questions don't hesitate to ask I won't bite. 

• Here to be Member

Players ☆ New Character Maker, Professional ProcrastinatorGuest
2019 year old ☆ She/Her

Hello, welcome aboard :)

Speaking for myself, I've definitely heard of your country as a fellow European (am from Portugal myself). There are a few more European folks hanging around as well, never fear.

Here's hoping we get to RP soon! :)

✩ Moddies ✩ Kaitore

Hey there, Destiny. 

Welcome to Tallygarunga, if you have any questions or ideas that you're unsure about in terms of how they'd work in Tally and it's ever expanding lore feel free to ask them and someone will try to give the best answer that's possible. There's usually always someone that has the answer! 

I've personally never heard of Estonian or Estonia but I understand the situation of being barely heard of as my State in the US is essentially the same even amongst others in my own country. 

Sign in to follow this