School Status:
Tallygarunga: Term One, VMU: Semester One

House Points

Sturt
Flinders
Spencer
Bourke
pxmBtN.png
An AU non-canon Harry Potter-inspired forum roleplay set in Australia.
THE AUSTRALIAN HOME OF MAGIC

Spencer ☆ StudentTecri
16 year old Muggleborn Human ☆ she/her

She wasn’t hearing things, he did mean it. A smile appeared on her lips, she was anxious, scared but overall thrilled. She still couldn’t understand what it all meant, did he want to spend all that time with her? Wouldn’t he grow tired? She wanted to believe he’d never grow tired of her, in the same way, that she’ll never grow tired of him. The whole conversation sounded like a dream, a dream she fears that will end someday. While Max hadn’t been new to fun and excitement being with him was a completely new feeling, he didn’t even have to try, he simply had to be there with her. She knew that whatever they decide to do when it came to having fun, she was sure he could deliver and would still surprise her.

She wouldn’t have guessed that half-fae wouldn’t grow old as humans did, she assumed they could last a few more years, but it seemed she was mistaken. She understood the sands of time waited for no one and, everything that is alive one day must return to the ground only to be born again but it was still a sad thought. Share all of his days? She smiled at Senan. “Then I have to make them all interesting so that you don’t grow tired of me.” She spoke but it showed her fear, that he one day would stop thinking she was interesting or exciting, that one day he would leave, everybody leaves, eventually. Did she want to believe that he was going to stay? Yes, but the fear was too real to ignore.

He was awfully tense, even the oil didn’t seem to help too much but when he called out her name she laughed. “I knew you were going to like it.” She spoke with a cheery disposition and a playful smile on her lips. Unfortunately, she was almost over with it; it wasn’t a process that took too long, pressing the correct spots was enough, more pressure could potentially make things worse. “Relax a little...” Her fingers trailed once more down his back before she finished. “…and we’re done.” She finally got off from the bed and onto the ground before closing the bottle before she decided to have a small accident and pouring it all over the place.

“You should feel better in a while, but this smells nice, I like it.” She sniffed the air lightly to take in the scent as much as she could, before trying to help Senan get up from the bed. His back was still going to bruise but at least he wouldn’t have to feel the constant pain. “I can check your shoulder, it seemed fine, but you never know.” It might seem like an excuse just to observe him but for now, she was concerned about him.

Sturt ☆ Double Agent✩ Kaitore
16 year old Halfbreed Fairy ☆ HE/HIM

When back in his room, the thought that she still said 'Yes' to moving in with him, so easily without even a bit of hesitation. It felt good, making the night that had a varied points of disappointment seem miniscule in comparison. The chance of being able to see her everyday without having to sneak around to do it, while it had his thrills wasn't something he'd wanted to define them. That he could wake up and just lay his eyes on the blue hue of her eyes, the flowing red-hair and her ever vibrant and contagious smile that brightened her expressions and warmed his heart and face enough to cause amazing reactions. It still left him smiling for quite a while as if his face had been broken from ever frowning again. 

Grow tired of her. . .? The way she spoke sounded as if she'd been thinking that or maybe it'd happened to her before? He hadn't commented on it immediately, mostly because the teen had made him moan and he'd been far more worried about the fact that she would've heard him and stop or, Oberon forbid, just up and leave. A curse of himself ran across his mind, that his body would be sensitive in such a way he wouldn't have considered and perhaps should've. But how was he to know? His eyes closed gently to try and focus on something else that wouldn't make such lewd sounds leave his lips, to harness the discipline he'd worked towards. Teeth clutching at his lower lip and cheeks sucked in to gather the physical restriction for his willpower. 

The effort he'd took to respond to her had released, a slow deep breath had been taken in and then exhaled. "It feels. . . Really good." The tone had been shaky and not in the pained kind of way, it had been all he could do to keep the same reaction forming up once more. They were done? Part of him had been glad if only because he hadn't wanted her to think he'd been some kind of pervert, at that same time he wanted her hand on his back still. Even if it hadn't been for pressing them into the pressure points, feeling her fleshing against his had been far more cathartic than anything else he'd experienced. There was a desire to feel that far more, maybe there'd be some reason they could use. . .? If she'd liked it too mayb- No, she wouldn't like to simply do something so. . . Frivolous. 

Senan slowly started to sit up and shift his body a bit to get used to the new sense of comfortability that stretched across his back. There'd been obvious pain but it felt, relieved? Or on it's way to be relieved to be accurate. "That was amazing nice." Then his nose sniffed the air gently and a soft smile turned on his lips. "Ah, yes, It's a unique plant grown by Demifey. 'Fey's Will', I think my Court called it. Typically is a gift for the Sidhe there, mostly by. . ." His eyes widened for moment and he coughed and a hint of red touched his cheeks. "Suitors." He spoke finishing his sentence, maybe he should've chosen another oil but that had been one of the better and quality ones. 

With his head lifting up he nodded towards her and his hand grasped hers gently to lead her towards his lap, not only to give her a far better close up of his shoulder. There'd been something he needed to address that couldn't have a few seconds ago. "Maxine. . . You don't need to do anything, you know. Being interesting and fun isn't the reason why I will never grow tired of you. It's because of you that I will never grow tired. I love your personality and the atmosphere you bring and that won't dim." He may have just admitted falling for her in that moment but that had been a deep fear of his that it'd cause some kind of rift between them if she hadn't reciprocated it. That had been a feeling never expressed before, fear of true rejection. . . "We could just be in this room, cuddled together and I would never get tired of you. I just seek your presence.

Spencer ☆ StudentTecri

Maxine knew she wasn’t easy, even to those who know her, but they are willing to take a change, but eventually, they will grow tired of the same thing over and over again. She had to admit that she was scared, at least to herself that one day he too will feel like that, but she can only know if he’s going to stay if she takes a chance, a chance she was willing to take. It seems that what she had done felt good, there was nothing better to relieve the pain than press some pressure points correctly. Probably wasn’t the most conventional thing, but it worked.

While he sat back on the table, Max thought it was a good idea to put the bottle in its place as he explained what kind of oil was in the bottle. It seemed like an interesting story until he mentioned it was a gift mostly by suitors, at that moment the bottle jumped from Max’s hands and wobbled around in her oily hands until she was able to catch it and finally put it in its place. “Gift by suitors? H-how does that work exactly?” she asked a bit curious, as she tried to remain calm about it as she walked back to him.

She stood in front of him to look at his shoulder, it was probably going to hurt a bit more, she began by trying to do what she had done to his back, but a bit slower and softer. She smiled at him when he started talking but soon her face turned into one of surprise. Did he just say he loved her personality? What was he saying? Was he? Nah, it couldn’t be, could it? There it was, the same feeling, the tingling sensation in her heart, this time was much stronger than the first time she had experienced it. Max stared her him, it was getting slightly harder to breathe, how could she…. when should she… Max’s mind was blank, but it was like a whole weight was lifted from her shoulders.

Max stared at Senan’s eyes, almost like searching for the answer she wanted, did he say what she thought he did? She put her hands on his shoulder and smiled at him, a relieved and goofy smile. She didn’t really listen to what he said next, only bits of it. “I’d love to do that too…” she would be happy if they just spent the rest of the night like that, just them. Maybe the night hadn’t turned so badly for them, or so she thought until she touched his necklace as she tried to lean in to finally do what she wanted to do at the rink before the staff had come to pick them up.

Senan softly chuckled as he watched Max bumble about with the bottle, nearly dropping it until it clutched in her oil soaked hands. His lower lip bit for a moment as his mind swept to when her hands had moved along his back once more. Maybe it wouldn't be too bad to get himself hurt every so often . . .? He'd get yelled at, told to take care of himself, but more than that he enjoyed the way she took care of him. It'd been done in a gentleness he'd been unaccustomed and far better than what he'd ever shower himself with. Cheek still in a tinted red he began to explain. "Fae tend to enjoy traditions and observe etiquette's in certain ways. Especially Sidhe, usually it involves bowing a sense of submission to ones interests towards the intended person." His head tilted slightly to the other side. This had been when things might get a bit. . . Awkward the more he thought of the explanation. "In a formal setting it tends to be humble, if the person accepts there is a dance. If not then it's far more brutal in response, emotionally crushing - This is with any gift. The informal however. . ." A gentle cough expelled from him and he slightly turned his gaze from Max out of embarrassment. "With the oil it's a co-submission. . . A bow and then if the individual accepts they're massages with the oil from neck to toes in a very, erm, Sensual way.

That had been when he took a hefty breath and tried to gather up his thoughts, to think of it as such with Max. . . He'd do something of that nature for her. "Of course, that's primarily the way it's done in my Mother's Court. The Fae of the Light and Shadow's tend to be far more. . . Dramatic, if you will. Oaths and actions are to hold meaning, especially with the Sidhe's rule being far more false than true.

As her hands kneaded along his shoulder's a gentle hum vibrated in his throat. Only she knew how to get him to be so willing and trusting to allow another such control of his body, to touch the brief injuries. If someone were to ask if he ever got sick of the young teen, he'd say 'No' without even thinking about it. She hadn't been an undesirable person to be around or look at, her voice had been like a sweet tune amongst his ears. The smile she wore held a brightness that rivaled the day and the personality that welled within her, that pure charisma, made waves in his environment that drew him to her like a fly to fruit. She made his heart feel lighter, happier, caused it to beat in his chest in a way that gave it a unique spark. 

Their eyes met and his smile grew to a warmth, she made him happy. Actual happiness, a concept he long gave up on. His eyes stated it all, the full meaning and intention of his words - not a bit of it had been a lie or an attempt to speak sweet nothings into her ear. Feeling her so closely to him now, he'd began to be far more aware of the lingering feelings that beat and swarmed within his chest. "I'm glad. . . It's one of the only things I've been thinking about doing." He watched her lean in, his own action to do the same - Maybe this had been the moment? Where their lips could finally meet and make this perfected day truly perfect. There hadn't been a realization that the necklace had been touched as it pressed against his bare skin. 

Twirl of emotions locked between two individuals as the pendant's enchantment started to draw on the ambient magic and feelings that bottled between the two of them. As if reacting to the symbolism of the recent described oil from the 'Fae's Will' plant - A pool of it swarmed above them, magically being created by the necklace's chaotic wild nature and then suddenly dropped on the two of them before their faces could inch any closer. A brief gasp pulled on him as his eyes closed and mouth left agape for a moment while the Lavender-Sunflower mixture of a smell from the oils swarmed the room.  

He wasn't sure if he should laugh or feel extremely disappointed that once again something occurred that stopped what it seemed both of them desired. Could they not simply kiss without something going wrong. . .? Even still, a smile cracked on his face and he let out a laughter. "Maybe. . . It'd be safer tonight if we just. . . Get cleaned up, cuddled while we ate and watched a movie?"

Spencer ☆ StudentTecri

The traditions seemed odd, but Max was on the outside, she didn’t know anything about their traditions or customs, it was always interesting to hear about it, especially from someone who knew how things work. She smiled when he looked away, she was slightly embarrassed, should she have considered what had happened part of the ritual? She probably shouldn’t, it wasn’t a gift. “That’s not very common but seems interesting.” She smiled at him, deciding not to turn away, even if the redness of her cheeks was apparent. “The…co-submission is just one or do people oil each other? I mean…makes more sense since it would be something cooperative…” she was too curious, that was perhaps a question she shouldn’t be asking, but she couldn’t stop thinking if it would be something they could do. “What the fuck am I thinking?” Max thoughts as she wanted to slap herself for such thought, he wouldn’t consider it.

She couldn’t express the joy watching his smile, her own grew as she stared at him, his eyes were easy to read and made the meaning of his words easy to understand. The only thing she wanted that night was to have her lips meet his, willingly, not an accident like their first time. Before their lips could touch, her touch on the necklace made someone unimaginable happening. They were now covered in oil, she couldn’t deny that it smelled nice, but it forced her to back away from him. Max tried to remain calm while she was screaming internally. “I swear to god I’m going to fix that goddamn charm.” She thought to herself as she tried to remain calm about the situation.

When he smiled it seemed that her annoyance at the events faded and caused her to smile at him. “Yeah, on the bright side now we’re covered in oil from head to toe so we’ll be smelling good for the next hours.” She tried to joke but all she could think of was the explanation he had given her about the oil. His words still lingered in her head and those words had a whole new meaning now.

“How do you suggest we clean up? It’s not like I can take a shower without someone notice me unless I go invisible…” it wasn’t such a bad idea, she could easily do it if she was invisible, they just needed to keep the pizza warm enough for them to eat later. “But you might need to lend me some clothes, again…” an embarrassed smile cross her lips, she could easily go into her room but she was sure she’d be caught by her roommate, and then would have to answer a bunch of questions.

Once she asked the question his mind instantly pushed into fantasy even further. What if they'd been the ones to submit in such a way? Cascading oil over one another in an intended tub made to keep the oil warm and inviting? The shiver of it slide along his speed in more pleasure than he'd even vocally admit in the moment. "Depends. The really self-absorbed Sidhe bow to no one, they give the illusion that they're submitting." A faint smile touched his face while he continued to speak the next portion. "But those that are truly willing - they bare it all to one another. Massage each other in these elegant nature designed tubs, magic of Fae kept to keep it warm and gentle." Then the smile lowered and his head shook lightly. "Not something I've experienced, at the time? It hadn't seemed the appealing. But. . . Recently, I've found that I see the romanticism in it. Something I wouldn't be opposed." As long as it had been Max, something so intimate, so drawing and binding required a certain sense of desire that he just didn't hold for anyone else. 

Feeling her move away it'd been his own chance to stand up to avoid getting as much oil on the bed spread as he could. That didn't seem to be the case as it'd been soaked through, no magic he knew would assist with pulling it out. . . Now he had to wash it and change it but maybe that would be the better. It had always been something today, every time they made it to that point that moment. . . He had wanted to scream at the top of his lungs for the universe just to halt, for all of it to just stop for a second so that the two of them could do what they felt drawn to do. Alas, he kept himself restrained, refrained from making a scene as the oil started to settle in over his body. 

Senan tried to chuckle, the nervousness in himself hoping he wouldn't say something embarrassing. "I guess the necklace didn't understand the rubbing had to be necessary." That seemed like a joke before he said, now it just sounded as if he wanted a chance to rub her down and that just made him feel even more like a small person as he lowered his gaze. Crimson pitch stained the edge of his cheeks a she let loose a gentle but nervous laughter. It seemed that he always found a way to make the moment far more awkward than it needed to be. 

"We can sneak you in and take a shower." His gaze snapped upwards and shook his head. " Not together, I mean! Unless you want to. . . That's to say!" A rough sigh escaped his lips and he raised his hand to the oil drenched forehead and try and rub at it, only to have it slip off easily in an annoying way. He couldn't even calm his own mind down physically with all of the oil! "I mean, yes. Shower, shower is good." Right, she'd been wearing his shirt this whole time, hadn't she? The smile touched his face, she hadn't even taken it off or asked to stop by her room for a different one. Did she. . . Like wearing his things. . .? He liked her wearing his things and he couldn't even explain why, it had been something touching and attractive at the same time. "My clothes are always opened for you to wear." 

Spencer ☆ StudentTecri

She would expect it would always be mutual, but at least to some, it was. She stared at him, the same thought wasn’t leaving her mind, them doing that…it was ridiculous, he would think it was ridiculous and he would never even consider it, that was until he admitted that he wouldn’t be opposed to such thing. She smiled at him, she wouldn’t be opposed to it, but…it’s something they probably did between them, she was human. Her smile didn’t fade but her eyes looked away for a moment.

The necklace was nowhere neat charmed, that thing was cursed; a present that she thought it was going to be useful was, in fact, creating more harm than it was supposed to, it made her feel not only angry but also guilty. Why couldn’t’ the necklace just let them? Why did one of them have to touch it or have someone intervene, what kind of curse was that? There was no point in getting angrier, it would only make things worse.

She chuckled at his joke. “The rubbing can still happen…” she had to open her big mouth. The words sounded a lot better in her head than they did when she spoke them. “…” she was going to try to explain herself, but it would only make things more awkward for them. Did she want to experience the whole thing? Yes. Was he willing to? She was too scared to even mention it, he might have admitted to a lot of things and, not pulling away when they almost kissed, but this, this seemed something far more intimate than a kiss.

Her cheeks turned red but she decided to keep her cool. Would she mind being completely naked in front of him? Yes, it was embarrassing, she liked him and mundane things that once didn’t embarrass her when it came to him things were completely different, but now, knowing that fate had something against them kissing, she wasn’t sure if she wanted to risk getting in the shower. “Not saying no…” she began with an embarrassed expression. “…but after everything, you think it’s safe? I mean…we keep having these weird accidents.” she tried to remain objective, but she couldn’t. “I didn’t say no, I think when…our luck changes, perhaps...” and there she goes again making things a lot worse than they already wore. She closed her eyes to regain a bit of her lost control, it was hard, not just because of the conversation but also because he wasn’t wearing a shirt. “We can go, I can get dressed when I’m done and come back here with no problem…” when she was done talking, her eyes met his.

She felt that her heart was ready to leap from her chest every time the thought of being intimate with him crossed her mind, she had never felt like that before, she hadn’t been intimate with anyone, not like that anyway. The feeling was strange, unique and yet she enjoyed the thought of it, but feared a negative response from him.

To him, it hadn't been a matter of race. Cultures were, by their nature, designed not just to be observed and transferred between people of those customs but also to be experienced and shared to those that could find a kinship with those very beliefs on some level. The way she stared at him, that smile, it at least told him she respected the idea of it even if it had been odd. The response to his joke, however, is what told him that she'd be entirely fine with it - as long as he'd been accepting of that factor. A heat of a blush touched his lips and his eyes lifted to stare at her. She didn't need to explain a single thing, at least he didn't think she did. "Then the moment I get my next shipment in. . . The first bottles will be our bottles." Trying to say out right that he agreed to the rubbing would've made his words come out far more perverse than he'd have intended. But he wanted to let her know, somehow, that he too, wanted it to happen. With her. 

She wasn't saying no? It'd been his turn to have a heat raise, being stuffed in a shower with another hadn't been an abnormal occurrence. Yet, it'd been as if he'd been about to walk into a magical plane that hadn't been discovered or existed, a person that had been a jewel in both magical and muggle definitions. His head shook lightly, he didn't want her to think he didn't want that or that it hadn't appealed to him. It worked on not just his hormones but also the sense of intimacy, far more the intimacy that it could bring for the two of them. "You know. . . After. . . We deal with our Dark Wizard problem. We'd have a home to ourselves and we'd need to most likely clean up after. . .?" Maybe then such a curse would break? That they could enjoy a moment of true relaxation in one another presence, having fighting off such a hefty weight of death to be greeted by the intimacy of life. 

Poetic, wasn't it? 

Their eyes met once more and he could feel a tug to walk towards her, to some how embrace her yet his will stayed firm. The necklace and everything else seemed to be pit against them, this day, specifically. It could only ever get worse by them parting ways and that wasn't how he wanted their night to end. No, their night needed to end with him wrapping his arms around her, holding her closely. "We can take turns, to not chance it, right?  You sneak in, get washed up and clothes on, sneak back here. Then I'll go." He looked down for a moment as the blush touched his cheeks, if they both went and some how, even if different rooms and stalls, he caught her in full nudeness? There'd been no guarantee he wouldn't be drawn to try and touch her skin, to stare into her eyes. Entrapped by the mystical draw that she just seemed to hold on him. 

He made his way over towards the closet and reached for a towel and handcloth, lending it to Max. Then procured a dark blue T-Shirt along with some of his shorts that she could use and also handed them towards her. "I don't know if they'll fit too well but they shouldn't slip off.

Spencer ☆ StudentTecri

Max couldn’t take her eyes off of his, she wasn’t expecting a reply or an indication that he would even consider such a thing, especially after her joke about sharing such a thing with him but he didn’t reject the idea, far from it. His reply and his look indicated that he was on board with it. Her cheeks became slightly redder than before at the thought of them together sounded ludicrous but also sounded like the right thing.

Rationally she scared of going with him, emotionally was a whole new thing, she wanted to, and she was willing to, but with their luck, they should think about something like that for another time. “I agree, with our luck today… I think we should leave it.” She had to be rational about it, today wasn’t a good day, perhaps another time, another day where luck was on their side. “And when this is all over, I am so going to fix that necklace.” She spoke with determination, she wasn’t going to let her magic ruin things again.

She agreed with his plan, it was simple to follow and if executed correctly no one would suspect a thing. “I’ll try to be quick.” Max picked the clothes smiling at him before sneaking out of room to clean herself. The oil had a nice and relaxing scent it was a waste cleaning it up, but she had to, her clothes needed to be washed. Max hoped that her roommate wasn’t in the room on the following day, she hoped she could sneak in, change and wash her clothes without Laurie even noticing that Max was wearing someone else’s clothes.

Max didn’t take too long in the shower, she didn’t want anyone wondering who’s using a shower while there was no shadow in the stall. She was done with her shower and put his clothes on, luckily not all her clothes were completely drenched in the oil; the oil had a nice scent, but so did his clothes, Max was starting to think she sounded like a weirdo sniffing people’s clothes like that. Once she was dressed, she sneaked back into the room and once she was safely inside, she stopped being invisible. “Oh god, that was exciting.” Now was his turn, he shouldn't have a problem. When he leaves her can set everything for the movie so she can get it ready for when he arrives.

What else had there been to say after such a bold admittance? Whether it'd been a joke or not didn't cross his mind, rather, he took the words of something so intimate serious. Maybe far more serious than he should've? No regret settled within him for what he had spoken as a response. When he thought about whom he wanted to embrace in such a tender moment only her face and name popped into his mind. Although, he did wonder, if she understood that. . . The process of the courtship oil massage had been done completely unclothed? Bore to one another entirely as a symbolism of being opened and exposed? She had to have, right. . .? Not that he minded it, no, thinking about it only fueled the heat in his cheeks and the thoughts in his mind. 

Showering with her would've been an amazing experience, quite different than the experiences they'd been having tonight. Both positive and negative, he could only see that as such a grand gesture of positive. Yet, being careful, so that she wouldn't be ejected from the school for being caught with him in such a way seemed a far better perk for the moment. Risking not being able to see her as often as he was able to wasn't on the list. "As much as we may want it, I agree." Was that too presumptuous of him to suggest? That she felt as he did in wanting that experience? She hadn't said no, in fact, it seemed as if she'd been trying hard not to give into the option. An eyebrow arched upwards and a smile curved on his face. "It may have messed with rather perfect moments but I do enjoy the wildness of it. It's unpredictable. . .

If it hadn't been for the necklace, would they even had agreed to the idea of the oil from the joke that allowed for it to grow from? "Fix it only if you want to. I do like the spontaneity of its magic, is it odd to think it makes me feel closer to you that way? Your rambunctious and cheery nature, the randomness that follows you like a wave of wild fun and enjoyment. . ." While the pendant's magic had been unreliable at best, he knew that Max wasn't. For all of her wild nature she'd been a rock, a pillar to him that he knew he could rely on and lean upon if truly necessary. Even if he didn't want to put that stress on her it'd been foolish to think that he wouldn't need someone to depend upon rather than just himself. If he went on as he had been he'd have been dead that night, that was a fact that he couldn't avoid. 

"I'll be waiting." Not because he wanted to clean up that badly; How hard had he fallen for her to want to actively miss being her presence for such a short time? When she left he started to pick his own change of clothes, bringing along a towel and handcloth that he could dry himself off and get a good scrubbing. If anyone were to ask he'd simply say a potion gone wrong, it was believable and left little to questions. Though, smelling like a mixture of Lavender-Sunflower might gave others an odd idea of what kind of potion it may have been. Once she returned a light laughter escaped from him. "Hopefully not more exciting than me." Senan teased lightly. 

What the hell was wrong with him to say such a bawdy insinuation?! He tried to laugh it off nervously. "I-I'll be right back."  With that he quickly exited the room, he needed to do a thorough job and make it back in time to well. . . To see her. He'd managed to figure out many of the feelings and thoughts that crowded his mind as he took the shower. It hadn't just been a time of cleanliness but of thought. Each time they came close to kissing, every subtle touch, every mistake made by his big-fat mouth and not being able to keep certain words leaving his lips. The effect she held on him had been less the power of a spell but the power of liking her, Really liking her. Far more than what could be considered a friend, he wanted her to be unique to him in relationship than that, not just as a Best Friend but something more. . .

How would that even happen if Fate kept intervening in those moments that could spark it? To see if that had actually been the route they both felt fully committed towards traversing? 'At least tonight I get spend time with her. That's what matters too, I can't be too picky or too hasty.

After cleaning himself off thoroughly and placing on a muscle shirt and loose sweatpants that acted as a form of pajama bottom for him; He returned to the room, where he'd slide in easily and place his clothing into his hamper and proceeded to change the bed spread to something crisp and clean. What lingered on the sheets had the smell of fresh and vibrant nature, perhaps the linger scent of some of the unique detergent he tended to use in order to keep himself reminded of the outside world beyond the walls. While he hadn't been antsy as pureblood Fae, habit of being out in the open had been hard to shake even as a mortal. 

On it had been a single blanket, they could share, he wanted them to share - to be as close as they possibly could be without triggering another freak accident. It looked as if things for the movie had already been set up. It seemed the only thing missing had been them and as such he started to crawl onto the bed in a sitting position and pulled the blanket at both sides of himself, legs gently parted to make way as a secondary seat for Max, another assumptive action on his part. Would she even want to be that close to him after what had happened today?

Spencer ☆ StudentTecri

There was a slight shade of red on her cheeks as he spoke, yes, as much as they wanted it, they needed to be rational. Max wasn’t being very rational around him, there was something different, something that made her look like a fool who had never experienced anything before, she had friends, she even had crushes before, why was being near him made her stupider? What was that feeling? She had to start thinking rationally. Did he enjoy the necklace? It was a death trap waiting to kill them both, maybe not kill but if it kept acting the way it did Max was going to shout at it, but now she couldn’t take the spell. It was only after a while that she processed everything, it made him feel closer to her? Just when everything seemed to calm down his words just made everything move faster.  “I’m cool, I’m cool.”

“I hardly think there’s something more exciting.” She spoke with a cheeky smile before realizing how stupid she sounded, he had called her smart once, she was pretty sure he was going to take that compliment back, she was acting like an idiot. Senan eventually left the room, Max took a deep breath and prepared everything for them, the movie, the snacks, their food, everything was ready for them to relax. She laid on the floor and looked at the ceiling, it was a perfect moment to relax and think about everything. Every time she saw his face and his smile, she couldn’t contain a smile on her face.

All her reactions, thoughts and desire weren’t normal; Senan wasn’t just a friend to her, he was much more than that, she found that being around him was rewarding and enjoyable, while being with friends were too, she never had the sudden desire just to hug someone and stay like that for a while. She liked him, much more than a simple friend, she didn’t know when but what she knew was that she had to keep quiet about it, they couldn’t afford to do anything. She stood up from the ground and shortly after he got back in the room.

She watched his every move with a smile on her face, that had to stop, she had to stop fantasizing about him.  The bed was ready for them to watch the movie, and she quickly took the spot that he had left for her, she was done acting stupid, she was done doing stupid things, she was going to take control back. She put on the movie and just got comfortable. “I hope you enjoy the movie, a … friend of mine lent it to me.”  

The necklace had been far more than a trinket to him, though it had been in his presence for barely a day the fact of the matter remained it had been given to him by someone that cherished him and that he, in turn, cherished vastly. While he would need to be careful when handling it, he did knew that at some point he would end up touching the pendant fondly while thinking about her. The symbol of the Tree of Life did help to keep things in excellent perspective as well. She complimented him, in his opinion. Whether or not she felt the same he hadn't been sure but the fact that he hated irritated her or caused her to become annoyed with him showed prospectively good signs. 

A wide smile and bashful laughter rumbled from him, that cheeky smile etched in his mind. "Then I'll make sure to keep exciting you." He offered a charming smile as he had yet to actively achieve manifesting a cheeky enough smile that could rival hers. While he spent the time getting himself clean her words bounced around his head ling a ping-pong ball, 'I excite her. . .? I guess I shouldn't be surprised hearing it considering the oil incident.' They'd both agreed that there would be a time they needed to undergo that kind of personal ritual which had been an agreement that still stuck with him; Drawing a fond smile as his mind wandered to think about the feisty red-head and her flirtatious jousting. 

"I'm sure it will be a good movie. They often say it isn't just the quality of the film but also the quality of the company that make these kinds of things enjoyable." Whether that final part had bene true or not? He wasn't entirely sure, however, he'd been more than willing to try out that idea. After all, he had the perfect person to try it out with and there'd been no doubt within his mind that the time would be enjoyable next to her. Even if the movie had been bad? Poorly directed or downright awful effects to the quality of it? It would be a memory that was worth far more than what the movie itself could break, besides, sometimes bad movies could be a positively good thing in humor. 

As she sat down his arms gently curled around her waist, pulling her in gently enough that their bodies could press against one another. The covers that he held swaddled the both of them at the same time in a warming embrace that had only been increased by the closeness of one another. There'd been no intention of him trying to do anything beyond that, simply cuddling with her had started to prove to be a good thing. Holding her. . .It caused a reaction within his chest and his lips began to curl into a soft appreciative smile as his eyes closed, smelling her in a light whiff as to avoid alerting her of the very action that his nose had been attempting. 

'She smells amazing. . . It seems to relax me so.' Slowly his eyes opened up and focus adjusted to the movie that she'd placed in, that it seemed a friend had given her. It hadn't been bad so far either, a pirate themed one with. . . Creepy puppet animals and people? They must have been the 'Muppets'. To get to this point after a chaotic day, it seemed nearly impossible that they would've been able to do just this. But the longer he sat there, enjoying the movie, and far more enjoyment out of her company? The more he realized that maybe this had been the better option, as much as he'd wanted to kiss her, to embrace in a shower or the oil on a intimate level. Maybe, what they really needed, had been a far more tender moment to gain an idea of the turmoil within themselves. 

Senan wasn't the type to believe in solely fate, but he did believe that certain things weren't mutable and needed to occur for the benefit and betterment of an individual or individuals.