School Status:
Tallygarunga: Term One, VMU: Semester One

House Points

Sturt
Flinders
Spencer
Bourke
pxmBtN.png
An AU non-canon Harry Potter-inspired forum roleplay set in Australia.
THE AUSTRALIAN HOME OF MAGIC

Spencer ☆ StudentTecri
16 year old Muggleborn Human ☆ she/her

It had been an interesting few days, Max had been trying some new spells she had learned, her room might not have been the best place to practice such spells, but she had managed to keep everything intact, except maybe for a pile of dirty clothes she had sorted to do laundry, a pile of clothes that were caught on fire but that Max was able to extinguish before it got any bigger. Her roommate seemed to be inside the trunk, it was perfect. Max got dressed quickly, she didn’t want her roommate to start asking too many questions, but she couldn’t also leave without saying anything. Max picked whatever she needed plus her violin. “I’m going to practice.” She dashed out the door before anyone could say anything.

Did she need the violin? No, but she also didn’t want her roommate to come up and see the violin case, that would only make her taunt Max some more. The redhead found refuge someplace around the school, so she used the ring to be able to sneak into the Sturt’s dormitories. She smiled as she touched the ring on her finger, remembering the night Senan had given it to her, and the stupid joke she had made. She sighed in disappointment with herself, but she couldn’t stop feeling happy that she had it, perhaps even a little bit nervous about it. She smiled as she walked to her destination.

Upon arrival she was able to sneak in when someone got inside, she was invisible not a ghost. She tried to follow the instructions and hopefully she wouldn’t get into the wrong room. She had found the room she wanted, now she just had to go in. Should she knock? Should she just go inside? What if he was inside and wasn’t decent? A faint red color invaded her cheeks, and once more she was disappointed at herself for even thinking something like that. She decided to knock. “Senan?” she spoke, only loud enough for him to hear as she knocked on the door. “It’s me…I’m going in.” she waited a while before opening the door and going inside closing the door behind her.

The effect of the ring disappeared, and Max waved at the boy as she tried to make as little noise as possible. “Hey. I brought everything and my roommate won’t even suspect I told her I was going to practice.” She said showing the violin case while giving him a big bright smile. She put it on the ground, took off her footwear, putting it next to the violin case and took a few glasses out of a bag, along with the sunglasses she had previously mentioned. “I think these will do, it’s not as obvious as sunglasses.” She spoke as she approached him. “How are you?” she stared at him, still smiling, hopefully, she won't say anything stupid.

Sturt ☆ Double Agent✩ Kaitore
16 year old Halfbreed Fairy ☆ HE/HIM

Keeping a low profile for himself had been far more difficult than he had anticipated, he'd been used to shadows and mingling with the Underworld elements that he had taken true freedom for granted. However, for their plan to have an active effect there needed to be a noticeable 'absence' of him to the contacts that he and the other two individual had made in their time within Australia. Part of him knew that if he had wanted to turn the tables he needed a way to find his Brother as well but the chances of that happening had actually been a slim-chance to none. If they could actually manage to find the man they stood a far better chance. But he also hadn't been one to want to place faith in too many one-shot shots and this had been both his and Max's attempt at one.

So, Instead, he stayed within his Dorm Room with a book in hand and his feet kicked up on the desk that'd been offered to him. While he had the room to himself for majority of the break it seemed that his dormmate didn't exactly trust him to not cause some mayhem considering the little miniature war they'd been having for some time. A smart lad but not smart enough as now all of his side of the room had been flipped upside down and attached to the ceiling. While he just kept reading ignoring it, as if he didn't even realize there'd been a clear difference in the room and something that would draw more questions than plausible answers from him depending on who asked. 

Senan had been far more grateful that she'd decided to knock, just because he had been on school grounds it didn't mean he'd been less jumpy, looking over his shoulder far more often than he needed to before. "Come on in." While his legs dropped from the table he started to close the book he'd been reading up and placed it on the desktop. It'd been a crime novel, that had unironically been written by one of the staff members amongst the school. It seemed there had been some pieces of the puzzle that he could get from perusing the text. While it may have seemed like a good hook it'd been far too real, far too a familiar story that he'd heard that he'd been far well aware the story had been based around a sense of fact turned fiction for entertainment. 

Then he turned his gaze towards Max, did the room seem brighter all of a sudden? Maybe that had just been in imagination but his smile had grown widely all the same. His heart picked up a soft pace of excitement, adrenaline of sorts he decided to contribute it towards. Anyone would have adrenaline with the thought of enchantment had been the lie he'd been telling himself in the moment. "It must be good to have a roommate that cares enough to get into your life." At least she didn't have one like his own which had been fine, he didn't feel like having to teach two people a lesson at the same time. His hand extended out to grasp the glasses and walked over towards the workstation that had been his room and gently placed them on top of it. There'd been a few things set there already. "I think the glass will be a really good touch. You'll pull them off swimmingly.

"Me? I'm. . . Well, bored mostly. I feel like a rat trapped in a maze without the means to move around. But sometimes you've got to do certain things out of necessity." Senan shrugged subtly it wasn't that big of a deal for him to pay too much attention to it in full scope. "How about you? You haven't had any weird people following you or anything?" He assumed she'd been far more social than he'd been. Maybe even went off the grounds during the breaks. 

Spencer ☆ StudentTecri

Was it good to have a roommate that cared? It wasn’t bad, but now Max has been constantly under fire of dirty jokes, only because she didn’t go to the room one night, at least the excuse of the lost skateboard was good enough for her roommate to leave her alone for a while, but Max couldn’t deny that all her altercations with her new roommate were innocent and amusing, they always end up playing some silly game. “It’s not bad. At least she didn’t turn me in. I can see you decorated his side of the room. Looks nice, have thought of spreading his clothes out in the yard when it gets colder?” Max probably shouldn’t be suggesting such a thing, but it was harmless, just spreading clothes around the school nothing too bad. “I can always switch the lenses too…” she said trying to remove one of the lenses that suddenly popped out causing Max to frantically try to catch it.

“Sorry to have put you in this position.” She still felt guilty about everything. “But don’t worry, you’ll be free soon.” She replied optimistically about everything. “But no, no one has been following me. I went to town to get another skateboard for my roommate.” She had even spent some time at the park trying o learn, but her thing was rollerblades, not skateboards. “You know, next time I go to town you can come with me, I know you’re not into ice cream, but there’s this place that has some that aren’t too sweet.” She wasn’t sure if he was even going to accept or that was his thing, but it didn’t hurt to ask, and if he wasn’t into crowded places, they could always visit the reserve, even if it was still outside maybe he would like the quiet.

Max stared at Senan for a while as she smiled at him. “So, when do you want to start? And more importantly, I have brought snacks.” She wasn’t sure if Senan had thought about it, but she was sure when the hunger strikes, they would be too distracted by it do to anything productive.

"It's at least good that you didn't get reprimanded for it. Or, at least the Prefects botched attempt to try and reprimand me." Senan shook his head and snorted, actually insulted that some deputized teacher's pet thought to try and reign down some form of judgement upon him. In his mind he'd been far beyond such a childish attempt at giving empty people a sense of false accomplishments in their lives. "I've considered that kind of an idea. But I have a series of things already in motion. Special trinkets that will blink like an annoying light in his face as he rests, I also plan to enchant his clothing to draw nearby geese. Their favorite food smell." If that didn't get the buffoon to leave then he'd have to jump to far more extreme measures, as much as he detested the idea and effort for such a small individual. His thoughts had instantly be scattered as he watched Max start to fumbled with the lenses after popping them out which drew an amused smiled. "You're such a dork, Max." The words were spoken with affection. 

"No, It's fine, Max." A hand reached out to gently touch hers to try and quell whatever guilt she felt had been hers to bare. "Even if I were free I wouldn't know where to go." The only place he found himself wanting to be had been with her, around her. "I'm sorry, that was my fault for not heading back in time to try and make sure we could get the skateboard back." That night it'd been spent more with looking into her eyes and holding her closely. While he didn't particularly enjoy sweet treats part of the reason he didn't eat a lick of it had been pure mistrust of Max to the extreme, now the spectrum had been switched massively. "I wouldn't mind trying other flavors of ice cream. I probably won't finish it all so we can share it." That didn't seem that odd of an idea, did it? As long as he managed to spend some time worth it, as long as it didn't end from just this incident he would be in favor of anything. 

"Snacks? You didn't need to but I do imagine we'll be hold up here for a while. That's some impressive foresight. What did you end up getting?" As he began to speak he started to pull out a few books, several that involved enchantment through spells and others that required the application of a potion and there had been the few that required both in moderate approach. "We can start now, if we can get a lot done then we'll be that more prepared. Unless you had something else in mind you wanted to do too?

Spencer ☆ StudentTecri

Well, her roommate might not have snitched on her, but she had received a letter from the ministry not to use magic outside school and then got a warning about breaking curfew. Max just stared at Senan, it wasn’t something he should worry himself with, it was her problem and if she had to use magic outside school again, she will most likely do it. Senan seemed to be having fun tormenting his roommate, what kind of person snitches like that? In a way, Max was lucky for her new roommate. Max eventually caught the lenses and a smile of satisfaction grew on her lips before she turned to Senan. “That’s just because you love me, you know I’m the best dork you’ll ever meet.” She said in a playful manner, not even realizing how it sounded.

As much as he tried to reassure her, she knew that if she had been more careful or at least waited a while longer none of that would have happened. She shook her head as he spoke about the skateboard. “I think that one is on me, if I hadn’t taken it to be quicker it wouldn’t have happened, and, I think I also played a part on why we were late.” The event where they ended up in each other embrace still seemed like a dream, and she was pretty sure it was, the only thing that kept pulling her to reality was her roommate’s jokes about how Max had been having fun all night. Her smile grew as he accepted her invitation. “Great and yes, we can share!” Why was she so happy that he had said yes? It was a feeling she was going to ignore, at least for now. “Oh! Perhaps when we’re done here, but completely done, to have a small celebratory victory over our accomplishments, you know just the two of us.” Why was she so happy to go out for ice cream? It was something she did regularly, perhaps this time the company this time had a different effect.

She picked her bag at the mention of the word snacks. “I got chips, popcorn, soda…I have chocolates and I think that’s it…” she laid everything she had on the ground as she sorted through everything and began counting everything. “Yeah, all here, should last us a while, no need to go on a food hunt anytime soon.” She decided to put most of the snacks inside her bag again, leaving only a few things on the outside as she watched him bring the books. “Not really, we have a lot to do so I assume this might take long, we can have small breaks so that we don’t tire ourselves too much, besides there are no classes it doesn’t really matter if this gets prolonged, my roommate thinks I’m practicing the violin so I don’t think she’ll try to find me.” despite their close relationship Max was certain that her roommate won't bother looking for her, at least for a couple of days then she'd probably be worried. "I might need to try something, but that's going to be later, I don't want to set your room on fire, we can try it tomorrow afternoon or the day after tomorrow outside if you're up for it." 

Senan's mouth dropped agape with a tint of red that hit his cheeks, 'Love' her? Surely she didn't mean literally, right? His hand rose up to rub at his cheek as the heat had still be radiating from them. The thought alone gave a fluttering at the center of his chest. It must have bene one of her jokes, it made sense, but then why did it have this weird reaction every time it ran across his mind? He shook his head it must have simply been because of the odd nature of never being spoken towards in that way. Yes, that had been what made the most sense to him. "You're the only dork I've met. So, I suppose that bares far more truth." It had been his attempt to stumble passed the feeling though it had also been a spoken truth. What did he look like making friends or people to even be this casual with? Even those of his own House had been intolerable scatter brains. Or it could've been his personal attempt to keep them at a distance, that wasn't bad either. 

"Okay, we'll agree to make a mutual fault here. I'm pretty sure we'll both end up going back and forth if we don't." He softened a smile towards her which had been something unique as far he could tell that she managed to pull from him. Due to the solitary he held himself towards in general he hadn't the luxury of wanting to believe that their closeness on that night had been a dream but admittedly it did feel like one. There had been the few times in the last couple of days that it ended up being embedded in his actual dreams just in a far nicer place than the body fluid leftover room, F3. Going out? Just the two of them. . . It had been an idea of temptation, the weak smile he wore caused a wider one to form. "I think that's a pretty good idea. I'd like to do that, surprised you're going for a small one. You seem like you're pro big celebrations.

Yet, still, she wanted to celebrate with him, him. Of all people, it made what he saw in her eyes before far more realistic to him. The atmosphere of that moment hadn't been the same in the current moment which made it feel far more tangible and less like a fairytale woven for their own benefit. "I believe there is this skating place that is having a couples night special. It could be a cost effective choice too."

Did she rob a movie theater? "Where did you even get all of that? Wait, did you actually go off grounds just to buy that?" He asked with his head tilted slightly, it'd been an expression of amusement that etched on his face. If it meant that they didn't need to go out and waste more time it'd been far more effective and they could always add an intentional long celebration meal - He wasn't sure why that idea appealed to him so much but it seemed to be a good route to go none the less. "My dormmate won't be back for some time, probably towards the later end of the break. Something about not trusting me alone for too long." The final words were spoken with a sense of pride for him. Not trusting him had been a good move. Then his gaze turned towards the upside down bed and desk on the other side of the room. "I don't know what made him think that I couldn't be trusted." Then a minor shrug flowed from him as if it hadn't been a noticeable situation. 

"Then staying here overnight seems like the best strategy for us, we can use my bed." Training in a few spells did seem like a good idea and it seemed like she may have picked up a few that could be good to see and try out. "Sure, I'll go anywhere with you." Anywhere. . . That wasn't a lie, but it still seemed to fill a sense of devotion? Loyalty? He couldn't pin the feeling accurately enough. 

Spencer ☆ StudentTecri

It took her a while to realize what she had said, and once she did, she tried to hide her embarrassment, especially remembering the time they had spent together. What was she thinking? Perhaps that was the problem she wasn’t using her head, but things didn’t seem to get too weird between the two, which caused her to smile brightly at him. “Well, I love you too.” She spoke trying to make things better in consequences of her previous words, but once realizing how it sounded her face gained a bit of color and it was when she understood that she might have made things slightly worse, nothing a deep breath couldn’t solve. “I am still an idiot.”

She smiled towards him, they shouldn’t argue who was at fault, they will never come to an agreement but his smile, what was with it that made her not only happy but nervous, a feeling she couldn’t understand. She was happy for his reaction, which only caused her smile to grow. “We can’t have that big of a celebration, yet anyway.” Maybe whenever they didn’t have to worry about being followed, or at least targeted, they could have a bigger celebration, she was positive they could come out of it alive.

He was giving ideas where they could go, that was good. She was ashamed that she didn’t know what he was talking about but as long as he knew where it was it wouldn’t matter much. “Sounds great.”

She laughed at his reaction to the snacks she had brought, she nodded to reply to his answer. She wasn’t sure how long they were going to take but she knew they were going to take a while. Max looked up at the bed and then at Senan. “I mean, let’s be honest, he was asking for it.” She laughed trying to imagine the face of his roommate upon seeing his bed upside down. “I’d love to see the look on his face, the horror when he sees his precious things on the ceiling.” She spoke with a smile on her lips, she was enjoying the situation, even more after imagining the look on someone’s face. “Well…if it’s worth anything, you’re trustworthy, maybe he’s just an ass. Are you planning on getting rid of him entirely?” she hoped he could get rid of his roommate, especially if the roommate was as bad as she assumed, he was, but that might not have been the only reason.

“Staying does save me a couple of trips back and forth, and I suppose you won’t be able to complain that the bed is cold…” as the words escaped her mouth, she stared him awkwardly, but luckily the nervousness faded at the sound of his voice filled the room. “I’d love that.” she had a couple of things for him, but she could only show it when they go outside, afraid to burn something down. “Come on, we better start working, even if I am enjoying not doing it.”

There'd been a point where he thought he'd moved passed the embarrassment personally at least until she stated she loved him too and his own face began to deepen into an intensely crimson tint. Hearing her say those words, it made his heart beat in a heavy thump. The heat of his body increased to the point it felt as if the very waves of it were moving along his neck and back in its own life and aura. His hand then reached out to grasp hers, a smooth clutch as they interlocked for moment. He'd been speechless, unable to find a witty retort or even a way to deflect the words for both of their ease. All he could do was hold her hand in response, a curious response in his mind, but he'd hoped it would convey that it hadn't been an undesired or ill-effect on him to hear those words. 

Eventually his hand slowly receded from hers, they couldn't get caught up again. 'If we end up wasting too much time then we won't ever have the chance to really be together. . .' As the thought ran across his mind he could only cause his own face to heat up. It really needed to stop doing that or she'd think he's even weirder than she probably already had an idea about. "Moderation is good then we don't want to draw too much attention. At least until the situation is mostly resolved." There were still other factors and issues he'd need to address while he'd been in Australia but they weren't things that were as pressing as both of their lives not ending prematurely. 

"Excellent. I've heard a few students talking about it." Granted, all of them had been students that were dating or intended on dating someone that they asked but that hadn't been pertinent information to tell her, not in his opinion. 

Senan offered a sly smirk that expressed the true mischievousness that hid behind the far more intense personality that he shielded himself within. Certain traits that flowed from being exposed to various types of Fae and their societies had been the foundation of many of the ideas. "Ah, yes, his things on the ceiling. That's the only thing that should be out of place for him." He thought for a moment and looked towards her. "Don't open his closet, it's much safer if I don't need to re-do those particular charms and trap." He coughed for a moment to try and fix his expression to one that seemed far more normal to him, though with her, it meant something much lighter than when they first met and far more lighter than what he'd wear around the school to try and keep many a people at bay. "That's my plan, I would rather have a room without him, far more comfortable.

He bit his lower lip and a smile grew widely at the idea that she'd be in the bed next to him, as awkward as her look seemed it didn't dawn on him how it could've potential sounded. "I think my bed will always feel cold without you there with me." Of course, his words were what made it pop into his mind and caused his awkward look to form as he tried to mentally beat the heat down that tried to rush back into his cheeks. "Yes! Working, we must work." Working was an excellent way to move things along before he scared her away with his fat mouth. He pulled a chair out for her to sit on and then grabbed hold of a nearby part of a stool to position next to her where he'd sit on. 

A hand reached over the workbench to pull open several books and spread out the various items in groups for a far easier time for both of them and to limit the amount of potential mistakes in enchantment. "Okay, so we have the ring for invisibility. The glasses, they'll need to be done so that I don't blind you. This rope right here I was thinking we can have it enchanted to respond to footsteps. It'd straighten out like a tripwire to try and give you some time to activate the ring. They enjoy dramatics, not ambushes. There is something in them that wants to draw out the fear, the despair, they need their full before the kill.

Spencer ☆ StudentTecri

Max felt his hand on hers, she stared at him before smiling, but his silence made her realize how heavy her words would have been, the different meanings they could have, there was one particular meaning that didn’t leave her thought, the same meaning that caused the knot in her stomach to tighten, the same knot that gets tighter every time he smiles at her.

She understood they should stop, the more time they waste the longer it would take, not that she would mind, it would mean more time together, but they were on a schedule, they had to worry, they could worry about that another time, especially after the situation they had gotten themselves into gets resolved. “Maybe then we can have a bigger one.” She proposed. She was confident, or rather, an optimist about their situation.

Max couldn’t contain a smile from escaping her lips as he spoke, yes, it was excellent. She was couldn’t understand the thrilled and excited, but she knew those were the feelings that were lingering within her at the sound of his words.

The expression on his face caught her attention, the mischievous smirk on his lips only made her own smile grew wider, a little glow in her eyes as she watched him. “That’s what I call perfection.” She spoke as she looked at him. There was a certain admiration for the prank and how he was performing it, by now she would have tried something less classy. “Yeah, sounds a lot more comfortable…”

Her eyes looked at him as he spoke. Always cold without her, how did he know? How could he know? “I wouldn’t want you to be cold.” She spoke looking at him before hearing from him that they should work, she had suggested it.

She couldn’t understand why not try to incapacitate them, but Senan knew more about those tactics than she did. “So, they want to scare us and watch the light leave our eyes as they strike?” she questioned him, not expecting them to be so sadistic. “I have no idea about tactics or any of this, but I was thinking we should put some spells in some items, and something to activate it…” she turned to Senan as she put one of her feet under her. “So, you know like a pebble or something, with smoke for distraction, maybe use it as some sort of decoy, the more distracted they are the better chances we have at attack.”

The edge of his thumb ran over her hand in a caress, he had intended to take any advantage of those moments that they held. Why wouldn't he? She'd been. . . Well, that seemed to hit him with a full fist of realization that caused him to look at her in a slightly more unique light than he realized. Maxine hadn't just been a friend, she'd been his first friend, his only genuine friend. Someone that stood beside him out of emotion, not obligation or duty. 

Senan's smile grew slightly at the thought of a bigger one after everything had been said and done. "Just the two of us. . .?" The thought had been so appealing to the point that he actually his smile started to curve even further. That the two of them could be able to celebrate in as grandiose of a way as they desired, parties hadn't been his thing in general but they weren't foreign due to the shindigs Fae tend to hold for posterities sake. However, to actually be alright with it to the point where he'd want to there with someone? That had been leaps and bounds a new feeling for him to take in, just one of many. 

Perfection? Not nearly close, what he'd call perfection stood before him in the moment. What he'd manufactured had just been laughably passable, surely, much less than the kind of ideas that would flood from her mind. "I wouldn't call it perfection. It's much more along the lines of passable, perfection, well - That's a whole unique standard for me." He laughed quietly then nodded in agreement. "It would mean no time limit while we're here. At least not with me having a roommate coming in, if they assign another one then I'll just find a way to scare them away too." That or the two of them needed to make their own little magical hideout. Which. . . Now that he'd been thinking about it? Wasn't a bad idea and something to table for the time being. 

He had no idea why he said that, now that he actually stood there and replayed the words in his mind? 'What in Oberon's sabre is wrong with me? In what universe did that even make any form of sense?' Her words as she spoke caused his mind to snap back into focus and the knot in his stomach to tighten, his heart to beat rapidly. These effects had been increasing, escalating in various ways that had been throwing him for a loop. It had come to mind that maybe he'd gotten sick but that wouldn't explain much of anything. 

Seeking to move beyond it for now and proceeding with their preparations, after sitting down and explaining he listened to Max's own query. "Dark Wizard's are typically sadistic by nature. There are no true morals, no true boundaries. Killing someone with one of the unforgivable curses is usually something done by those who don't want opposition. But the truly sick. . .?" His expression twisted to a far more grim one, the memory phased through his mind. "They torture people until their mind breaks into insanity." That wasn't pretty, agonizing and excruciating and that had just been to watch if you hadn't been tainted by such twisted ideologies. Maybe that had been why Dylan left himself? It made him question much. "It's a genius idea, really. That's how that ring works. While it may seem to be a general enchantment it's actually fueled by well. . . Basically Fae spell." A thought came to mind as he glanced towards her with a smile as his mind began to work. 

"Instead of a pebble, we can use coal. Use a spell that can cause a thick black smoke using the coals composition. It should blind them a bit, even disorient if we can get something else to heat it up. Kind of like an overly charcoaled grill." They didn't have anything in front of them that could do that but that had been something easy to get with the heat of the days waning down, it meant things like that would most likely be up for sale. "We're going to need something to actually do combat too. Distractions are great but to actually win against them we'll either need to knock them out, maim or. . ." Or kill them. He'd been utterly fine with that prospect but he'd been holding back those thoughts for Max's sake, he didn't want her tainted that way but now? Now they had no choice. "Maybe if we take up things from different elements in the area. Fire, Earth, Water - the like, we can fashion a spell to activate that could be damaging.

Spencer ☆ StudentTecri

“Yes! Just the two of us.”  She blurted out without even thinking, but she did want to celebrate if they won, with him and just him, was that so bad? Was it so bad wanting to spend time with someone else? Not just anyone, someone who she cared deeply for. Her heart was filled with a mix of feelings and at the thought of being able to spend more time with him, her smile grew bigger as she looked at him.

It was the perfect prank, maybe not perfect but it was perfection how everything was inverted in the ceiling. “I would like to know what you consider perfect because that is the best prank I’ve seen.” He probably had some higher standards than she did, but she couldn’t stop wondering what it would take to be perfect in his eyes. What was she even thinking? She stared at him like that hadn’t thought something completely preposterous. “But I hope you can drive him away…” she commented thinking about the time they could spend together, without worrying that someone can go inside.

Max shrugged trying to avoid the feeling that had been taken over her body lately, the excitement, the knot in her stomach whenever she saw or thought of Senan, a weird feeling and emotion she couldn’t comprehend, but that had taken completely over her. “Relax Max, relax…” the thought was registered but she couldn’t relax, was she going to feel like that all the time whenever she’s around him? A nice feeling, but also highly distracting.

Dark wizards seemed to have some issues, but it wasn’t like she was going to voice it, she had heard of them but had no idea how they operated, Senan had a better inside on how things worked, she needed to learn as much as she could if she wanted to be helpful and not just a hindrance, even if she had been practicing, hitting still targets was very easy, assuming she didn’t catch herself on fire. She wasn’t sure if the spells she had read in the library would be useful, or if she had even succeeded in enchanting the objects in her pocket, she needed a test subject for it.

“I know where we can get coal for free.” She suggested with an innocent smile, the fact that she was going to steal that coal was irrelevant, Senan didn’t need to know that small detail. Combat was going to be a bit trickier, she could distract, but in an actual fight, she would be a liability to Senan. “We can distract them long enough to attack them, ideally we need to neutralize them…but how…” the chain of thought was broken when he mentioned elements. “But how? I will assume we’ll be on land, fire and earth are viable, but I don’t think water can be much useful…unless you want to drown them? Creating a bubble full of water around them, they will be too distracted trying to breathe that they might let their guard down…” not ideal, and probably a stupid idea, considering how inexperienced she was.

“What if we deafen them?” She looked at Senan, “It can work, if they can’t hear us, we might have the upper hand.” Her cheap tricks were mostly to distract, hopefully, they would be enough for him to be able to do something.

For a moment his mouth dropped open and only because she'd been so energized with her answer that it caught him off guard. She'd either been nervous or really wanted it to just be the two of them. The final thought of it caused his lips to crease into a smile while his mouth shut gently. He wouldn't have it anyway not that he had much of a choice in terms of options with friends but even if he did? If it had just been the two of them? It'd end up being the only thing he could feel making that kind of celebration worth it. "Then when it's all done we'll have to immediately get to making those plans.

Why in the world did she have to ask that? His mind slowly reached towards the nearest answer which, fortunately or unfortunately depending on the person asked? Had been the thought he had tried to discard so hastily. He'd already been far more compromised in not only emotions but his own mind and it made improvising far more difficult in words. "You're perfect." Then his mouth clamped shut once more, for the second time in her face he actually said it, again. Yes, he can try to push passed it and immediately went towards doing that. "Ah, Yes! I am certain I can drive him. Relatively uninjured except for maybe his pride."

That should've covered it, she wouldn't notice he said what he said, right? 'I'm making a certain fool of myself. . . Just don't run away from me.

Explaining the methods of Dark Wizard's had been a difficult subject in broadness, each had been like anyone, motivated by something. But the common thread had often been that they believed it was theirs to take with the power at their hand and that no means had been beyond necessary to gain it. Luckily, he knew how their targets tended to think which gave them an edge though it had been somewhat of a double-edged moment. They knew he'd approach them with all prejudice and intention with his wand which meant that they would make him regret thinking that he could. 

"Free coal. . .?" Senan's voice eased out gently as his head tilted towards her. She hadn't been thinking what he thought, was he? He had to remember she'd been a far more free spirit than himself in that regard and that it hadn't been entirely unlikely. "Water. . . Bubbles - Bubbles. We can get actual bubbles. Sure it's soap but it still had water in it that can be used and conjured. If we enchant the want itself maybe bubbles blow can have a concussive force they won't expect." Maybe that had been a long shot but it just had been just one of many ways unless they managed to get them trapped in a place with a sprinkler system, that'd be too much to hope for however. "We can have Balthazar transport a bubble container on his back to a small area once we've scouted out a place. After you've disappeared you just meet him there." He'd been certain he could distract them long enough personally, the skill gap was there but it hadn't been egregious enough due to his own personal training under not only his Father but his Mother as well. 

"I think the bubble idea could work. . . Yes, I think it can! Same idea with the bubbles except we get a bunch of them. They'd need to be placed before hand in kiddie pools. Dumping them all end and enchanting them. I think we could make our own bubble wand, a massive one, that can make something relatively human sized." At this point it felt as if they were jury-rigging spells which meant there would need to be several runs to make sure it would be possible.

Senan nodded gently towards her idea, there had be something. . . "Maybe some kind of horn we can use. If we place them in an area and lead them there we might be able to cause a high pitched enough noise it could deafen them temporarily. That might make their spellcasting disorienting for a bit. It will also infuriate them far more. . . So we'll need to try and clear out of their way, let their anger seethe to make openings." There needed to be something to supplement these openings that they made for themselves, something damaging to the Wizard's but not towards the overall environment that they'd trap themselves. "We'll cut out fire and earth as spell choices. Instead. . ." Poetic justice hit in his mind. "How confident are you in archery, My Dear Max?" He'd been confident in his own act of the art but he wasn't sure how she'd fair, he could teach her and hope she'd been a quick study. 

Spencer ☆ StudentTecri

Max really wanted just to be together with him, just both of them, it somehow filled her heart with happiness, but the knot kept getting tighter at the thought of spending that time with him, probably a silly thought, but he didn’t seem against it. She was his definition of perfect? His words caused her cheeks to burn. No one had said that about her, she hardly thought she was perfect, maybe he was just being nice, but it was still a nice thing to hear. Max approached Senan to land a gratitude kiss on his cheek, she wasn’t really concerned about what he thought of it. She didn’t even pay attention to whatever he was saying about his roommate.

He clearly didn’t understand that she meant that she was going to steal some, details he didn’t need to worry about, they were her details to worry, besides, who’s going to miss a few pieces of coal anyway? Bubbles and soap make the eyes burn if they use the correct type of soap if they can’t see they probably won’t be able to hit them with spells. “Bubbles…you know, there’s something we can use to make their eyes burn.” They would have to wear some sort of protection not to be affected by that but should be something to accomplish. “Yeah, Baltazar won’t have a problem following a simple instruction, assuming he doesn’t run off on his own, which I’m hoping he doesn’t.” at first it was amusing that the mouse kept trying to escape, but after a while of having to search the whole school for it more than twice it became clear that the mouse would rather live in Max’s pocket than to live in its cage.

She wasn’t too sure about the kid’s pools, especially how he was going to find some when summer is over, and most people are already getting ready for the new season. “Not like a horn, like something they will only hear themselves, like a buzzing sound inside, where they don’t know where it comes from, if we make it loud enough it might work.” She was convinced if they couldn’t think due to the noise, they’d have a harder time trying to attack them. Max turned to Senan at the thought of archery. “I can hold a bow but to shoot an arrow and hit a target?” she wasn’t sure if she could even fire an arrow without shooting herself in the foot first. “I can learn but you’ll have to teach me if you know how to…” she stopped and stared at Senan for a while. “…we can have the arrows never missing a target, you know, like a locating spell sort of way, the chances of missing are lower.”

Max stood up. “We can also immobilize them, in the distraction, if you have a good aim, we can immobilize them…” she remembers about something from the library, she simply had to learn how to do it. She about to sit back down when her stomach complained about the lack of food inside; well, that was embarrassing. 

It didn't seem as if she minded the words that came from him, the red tint of cheeks burned in his mind as one of the features he enjoyed about her. The way they painted a unique cuteness to the red-haired teen. When she approached he wasn't sure what would happen, his face turned slightly to try and get a better look towards her as if they were about to stare into one another's eyes once more. He should've timed it far better or had been less preoccupied with wanting to always have her in his sights as her gratitude lips for the cheek ended up right against his own lips. A flaming heat raised against his cheeks, heart throttled as if it had taken a sudden adrenaline it. He'd kissed someone before but the feeling left behind from Max doing so, even unintended in that regard, left a resonating tone within himself.

A moment that felt as if all time itself had stopped, any noise that may have emitted from outside in the halls didn't even register within his own ears as he'd been struck with only the thumping of his own heart and the pulse of his blood flooded into the depth of his ears. The feeling of her lips still lingered on his own and wormed into his mind as it registered as a warm softness, it felt nice and now his mind had been playing havoc with imagining it with more intention. 

It had been the thoughts of his imagination that cause the tint of his cheeks to remain a deep crimson throughout the explanation of the various ideas that they could use, the discussion of trinkets to enchant and spells to essentially plug into objects. They couldn't discount potions either as they held the same punch a spell could if they were to make use of it. "T-That's good. That he, uh, wouldn't have an issue with it!" His eyes looked towards her, oddly enough it transitioned from looking towards her face and eyes as a whole then lowered towards staring at her lips subtly. It felt as if he'd been pressed under the weight of a spell that would never lift, one he didn't want to lift. "If he. . . Does run away then we can always use a toy truck and some wire to pull." He could only hope his own self-discipline could survive under fire of his emotions. 

"We can look some things up, see if there maybe a way to curse their ears directly. Hopefully without forcing you to use wizarding magic." Senan understood the laws and knew that the reason for the use of all these objects had been to avoid getting Max into too much trouble. "But a potion did come to mind that could make you quite formidable. . . An Erumphent Potion. It's an explosive, something that you can throw. If we bottle up a few of those you'd have a limited but good arsenal." Tag that with the ideas she had for the arrows then they'd have a good chance of surprising their enemy in a way they wouldn't have expected Wizard's to fight. A guerilla warfare with objects. "I can teach you to shoot but I think we enchant the tips of the arrow and maybe use a potion that acted as a 'marking' for the enchantment after tossing it at them it should work. It could get really engrained in their clothing.

As she stood up his eyes traced to her as a faint smile touched his lips, fingers soon followed suit as he found it hard escape that thought. Then swallowed quickly and lowered it in a fast motion to rest on the desk. "There is a potion for that too, more of a poison. Not exceedingly lethal but it could induce paralysis." He chuckled lightly at the sound of her stomach showing signs that it may have been time for a brief break. "Sounds like we should break out those snacks." Maybe drinking some water or some kind of cool drink might help calm the still heated features of his face. 

Spencer ☆ StudentTecri

The last thing that Max was counting on was for Senan to turn his face to her at the moment she was going to kiss his cheek, instead of kissing his cheek Max landed a kiss on his lips unintentionally. The kiss only lasted a few seconds, but it was enough to stir all different kind of emotions inside her. Her heart began beating much faster than it had been, her eyes grew wider as she stared at him and she couldn’t control how warm her cheeks had become. The knot tightened to worsen the situation, she could barely speak or even breathe. It wasn’t a bad situation, it was a situation that involved so many feelings and emotions that Max wasn’t sure what to feel.

She tried to speak but no sound came out, she wanted to apologize for the kiss, but she didn’t mind it. It hadn’t been her first time kissing someone, but it sure felt like it, the fireworks of emotions were getting harder and harder to keep under control. She bit her lower still looking at Senan, the feeling wasn’t going away. She could still feel her lips touching his, they were soft and sweet. Max tried to avoid eye contact but after a while, her eyes always landed on his. She tried to keep her cool and avoided trying to speak, for the time being, nodding at his every comment.

Max was able to calm down. He was talking but her mind was elsewhere, it took a few minutes to regain control over herself to start to pay attention to what he was saying, the last thing she heard was a bottle that explored, enough of them and they could catch the enemy by surprise. She had a feeling these weren’t going to be enough, she would have to use magic, she knew the consequences and was willing to take a chance if it came down to it. “We still have time…” she managed to finally speak as she smiled at him.

Even if the arrow missed the poison would still be on the tip, it would induce paralysis regardless. To her seemed to be the best choice, incapacitate without killing. An embarrassed smile appeared on her face as she looked at Senan before nodding. She took a couple of things from her bag, including some drinks for them. “Floor or we’re good here? I don’t want to ruin any books…” she didn’t mind sitting on the floor, she was more concerned about getting crumbs on the books.

The silence that followed after their lips had pressed only intensified the atmosphere for him and as much as he tried to not think about it, each time their eyes met it instantly flooded back into her mind. It wasn't a bad thing and he found himself wishing it would happen again. This caused his hand to raise up and the edges of his nail scratched at the heated signs that his cheeks resonated. At least he could say one thing, if nothing else had been certain, is that her lips had proven the thought he held about her as a sense of 'Perfection'. Not by any binary standards, there could be nothing he'd ever be able to compare her to and that had been the true standard of it. That nothing, no one or event could seem to compare with the kind of person she'd been and the kind of confusion she managed to inflict on someone trained to try and ignore his emotions. 

Words, he tried to speak words to try and make the moment seem as normal as possible. It had been normal that two friends accidentally kissed, right? And that one of them seemed to like it. . . Probably more than he should've. He huffed lightly at himself for being so worked out, it had been a mixture of frustration and enjoyment. He wasn't sure how much more confused he could be and there'd been a certainty that things couldn't get even more confusing within himself after the kiss. Maybe that would be the final time he'd be making a fool of himself this day. 

"Yes. . . We do. There are several days in the break so we don't have to rush too much. A proper pace, right?" As much as it had been words spoken to help them keep in mind they didn't need to let the work overwhelm he'd hoped the words would hold the same effect on him when it came to the knots that had formed. It didn't work, as much as he'd hoped they would it helped about as much as fire would underwater. What made it all seem as if he hadn't been a complete moron had been the fact that Max hadn't yet bolted out of the room even though he wouldn't have blamed her if she did. The blunders made were ones that made the atmosphere so awkward that it had its own density. 

Either way it seemed as if they managed to get a sizeable amount done in terms of a basic blueprint with their plan. Now what had remained had been actual preparation and finding the suitable place and then his own personal portion of it, while that actually had been another dangerous thing he decided to omit that. If only to avoid Max worrying about it for too much, she'd have enough stress being the bait herself. Something that made him even more worried about now but it had been the agreement, he had to. . . No, he did trust her. Far more than he'd ever trusted anyone else even himself in a very odd way. 

"We're good here. I can always put the books up." His hand raised up and the index finger protruded out and traced through the air. The books raised up and levitated while he guided them towards the bed temporarily and placed it on the top of it. "There, that way we'll a bit more comfortable while we eat." A few of the books had belonged to the Library and the last thing they had needed was the Librarian's wrath and watchful gaze on them for damaging the books in anyway. "Before we finalize everything we'll held to the Wandshop to get our wands tuned up a bit. Just in case.

Spencer ☆ StudentTecri

Things were starting to calm down on her end, the nervousness was starting to fade, not as quickly as she would have wanted, all she had to do was avoid looking at him and she should be alright. She took a deep breath trying to take control over her emotions but every time she looked at him, she wasn’t sure what to do, it was as if someone had removed the floor underneath her feet and she was freefalling into the unknown, and overall amazing feeling but something that also scared her.

She nodded nervously at him, there it was again, the same feeling. The only thing in her mind was the touch of his lips on hers, the feeling wasn’t going to stop anytime soon. They shouldn’t tire themselves too much, at least she thought if they were always too tired it would be almost impossible to retain any information or even miss key points to their plan.

A few things still worried her, she knew she could always use the ring he had given her, she hadn’t taken it off yet. In a sudden moment of nervousness, she reached out to it and began playing with it, while still on her finger. She stared at Senan briefly, she was more worried about him, while she had the ring he didn’t, she hoped whatever she had for him would work.

Max pushed away a couple of feelings away, trying to remain calm and not show how worried she was. When the books were put away Max began eating. “Sound good, maybe stop by that place you mentioned? We … we need to have a small celebration for the work.” Yes, a celebration for all their work, it was nothing with a second meaning, even if she somehow didn’t mind if it had.

“Want something to drink?” she asked reaching out to her bag to take some of the drinks she had in it, putting a whole collection of drinks, Max picked on and unwillingly played with it for a while, nervousness perhaps. She opened her can and was sprayed all over her face her shirt. “Shit…” she rapidly tried to escape the wraths of the soda can prevent her jeans to get wet, although her face and shirt had suffered another fate. The last thing Max wanted was to have a shirt glued to herself, in a quick moment she removed it. She looked all over herself making sure that she wasn’t sticky, she didn’t want to waste time and having to go to her room to get a new set of clothes. Everything else seemed to be dry with the exception of the shirt and her face.

“That’s reassuring…”

Senan's eyes lowered for a moment as he watched Max start to play with the ring he'd gifted her. A gentle blush quelled at his cheeks, she'd still been wearing? His mind still couldn't escape the joke that she made when he placed it on her finger which perhaps exasperated the fact that the kiss still hadn't fully receded from his chest in knots. Deeply taking in air and exhaling in a gentle current to try and keep his self contained, bit by bit that feeling started to cool in heat but not in presence. It hadn't quelled since he'd started to notice her far more not just with his eyes but his own mind when he wondered about her. 

Taking one of the snacks he tore the wrapping away and started to eat them, conservatively. As his tastes had often been very awkward due to the different kinds of exposures that he held in his life. "Right, it wouldn't do us any good to just sit here until we have to go bed." While he did enjoy keeping his hands constantly working and busy it didn't mean that the idea he brought up hadn't been a way to keep busy. Especially if he could find some way to slip his hand into hers during the skating. "Well, after we eat if you want we can start getting ready to head towards there. I'm not really sure how long they'll still have that deal so the sooner the better.

"That would be good, I think I maybe a bit dehydrated." He stated in a joking way, really it'd been a surprise in his mind that all of the water hadn't evaporated from his body with how felt he'd been feeling for most of the time around her. Just when he thought he could have time to cool down the unexpected happen - the drink she'd take for herself suddenly spurted and swept across her entire face and her shirt. "Woah!" His feet kicked back lightly to try and avoid some of the spurts of the drink that went towards his direction, most of it seemed to have kicked all along her though. His eyes scanned her to see how much of her had been drenched, her face covered and her shirt.

Everything will be fine! Or, so he thought, until her shirt came off. 

'Great Mother Titania!'

Senan's eyes widened along with his lips as he saw the gentle soft skin of max and they couldn't help but trace her curves while settling on her bra. This had been the point where things descended even further from the kiss. He'd already seen her as physically beautiful woman but now his mind had seen enough to view as also sexy by his personal standards. His hand lifted up to touch the side of his cheek and it had been on sheer fire as much as the rest of his body had felt, as if a wave of heat encircled him and wouldn't recede. He coughed for a moment and slowly started to remove his T-Shirt, which, unfortunately he had nothing covering his actual torso at his point except for what seemed to be several inked markings that lined his entire back along his arms and chest, almost as if it'd been a design of some sort of inked fairy wings and chassis. 

He handed his shirt over towards her as he tried to not look at her, very difficult. "Uhm. . . M-Maxine. . .  You know I'm uh. . . . I'm still here and your shirt is off." His head shook quickly as if he needed to clarify in this brain addled moment. "Not that it's bad! You look amazing. I mean! Ngh. . ." 'Way to sound like an utter creeper who had been staring at her...' He reprimanded himself in a thoughtful tone at the vocalized words. "D-Didn't think you wanted me to see you and all. . ." It felt odd, it wasn't the first time he seen a woman exposed in such way or even far less clothing. Yet, with her, it sent shivers of pleasure and enjoyment he didn't even know existed in himself. 

It hadn't occurred to himself that removing his own shirt to showcase is well-shaped and defined form probably wouldn't have been a good idea given the circumstances. 

Spencer ☆ StudentTecri

She wondered if he liked the snacks, the way he was eating them. She should have asked him if there was something, he’d like instead of bringing a bag full of them; he wasn’t complaining so they were probably a good choice. “It’s true but before we go, I have something.” She smiled at him. She wondered if he was going to catch fire, she had done the incantation correctly, she even had help doing it from someone with more experience. She nodded in agreement with him, even if they weren’t alone, they would still be together.

The shirt needed to be washed, at least if she wanted to continue to use it, nothing a spell couldn’t do, mostly because she didn’t want to go back to her room to get a new one. She was about to use a spell but didn’t have the time to do anything, when she turned her gaze towards Senan she watched as he took off his shirt, she was speechless as a whole new emotion began to take over her. She tried to keep calm but couldn’t deviate her eyes from him, it was like she was hypnotized; she let her shirt fall on the ground as she stared at him. She wasn’t sure if what was distracting her was the markings, the well-defined torso or if it was the fact that it was him, maybe it was a mixture of all three, while the fact that it had been him had a bigger effect.

She needed to keep it together, but the warm feeling inside wasn’t going away, it was something new, not only she felt that there was something inside her trying to escape but there was also a whole new experience she couldn’t control. She was nervous, her heart began to beat a little bit faster but now she was able to at least blink. His voice called out to her, it was like they were stuck in time. “Wow….” If she could slap herself at that moment she would have, why did she have to say such a thing? The problem wasn’t her having no shirt, what was causing all those emotions was him not having a shirt.

Max hoped that looking into his eyes would somehow make things better, it didn’t, it only made things worse. His eyes only made her gravitate towards him. She took a step forward to speak, but before she could say anything, she had to take a deep breath in order to regain minimal control over her. She took his shirt, but it took her while to put it on. “Smells nice…” as the words escaped from her mouth, she noticed how absurd her words sounded.

She ended up turning around, the more she looked at him the less her brain functioned correctly, his looks were far too distracting, and if she looked at his eyes, they were even more distracting, every time they showed and unspoken softness and kindness. She wouldn’t have guessed what would hide underneath Senan’s shirt, even if she didn’t mind the view, she found it distracting, and she wouldn’t be able to do or think about anything else until she puts something on. “Do-do you plan on putting something? Because…hmm…it’s…well…hard not to look…”

The food hadn't been bad, the taste took something to get used to and he figured that had been the biggest hurdle of eating it. And the effort and thought that had been put in by his companion to even acquire them made it worth taking his time to gain the appreciation after a few bites. "You have something?" Words parroted. Had it been something for him? If so she didn't need to get him anything to him just her being there and not leaving already had been one of the greatest gifts. Before he could inquire further about what the object had been, the removal of Max's shirt had caused causing the question to be shot straight out of his mind. 

Seeing her gaze settled on him made him feel conscious but he hadn't entirely been sure why. What about him in this moment had her eyes so heatedly trained upon him?  It perhaps hadn't helped that as much as she'd been staring at him he'd now been staring at her as well with a far better sight of her frontside rather than just the back or the side her. Eyes traced down her in sheer disbelief and all of it in a far more positive manner than he could've ever consider a person. When the heat of his body had reached a certain point his hand lowered and a nearby bottle of lotion suddenly squirted a trail of the off-white liquid across the table. If there'd been any form of symbolism, it'd just arrived and he still didn't notice. 

Almost as if in sync with her his own lips parted. "Wow..." Responding at the same time as her own complimentary amazement. It felt odd, to be stared in such a way, to be admired with a gaze and it not be filled as one of pure lust. No, it felt as if it had been something else, greater and it offered a warmth and an enjoyment he couldn't comprehend in full detail. His hand fully reached over thoroughly speechless while she took the shirt from his hands. No one had ever worn anything of his and even though it didn't fit her fully it still made her look beautiful to him. 

A blush stretched across his face as she complimented his smell and he looked down only for a brief moment to look towards the ground. She liked his smell. . .? They were amazing words to hear and ones that caused him a spark of happiness. The simple fact that he didn't repulse her, that she wanted to have his smell and had been content with it held the euphoria of being wanted. That very feeling of finding a proper 'Home' that she'd been his home that he searched for on top of the fact that she wanted him there. It made his heart thump and a smile stretch ever so widely. 

"What. . .?" Senan asked in confusion, attention snapped back towards paying further attention to Max rather than contemplating his navel. His eyes slowly lowering towards his chest as the memory that it had been the shirt he wore that had been on her now. Well, that had been embarrassing and he let off a weakened laughter. "I do not mind if you're the one looking. . ." He spoke out lightly and only because he thought he stated that more in his head than actually vocalizing it with how heated the situation felt to his body. "Yes, yes! Of course, I apologize. I did not mean to cause you that kind of displeasure.

It must have been such an odd thing to see him without a shirt on. Offending her had been the last thing on the list he wanted to do and as such went towards his closet to try and find a suitable shirt to wear as he slid through the various option and pulled one off the hanger. After a bit he started to slowly pull it over himself. 

Spencer ☆ StudentTecri

The item she had for him had been something she assumed he would like it, or at least she would want him to but even before mention it, or even give it to him she found herself looking at him, staring even, she didn’t need to feel even more confused about the feelings and emotions that were running through her body, something wanted her to reach out and hug him, the same very thought caused her cheeks to become even warmer. It wasn’t just him as a person that caught her attention, the tender touch, and soft voice and now how he looked.

A soft and faint smile appeared on her lips as he spoke in admiration just like she had about him. Why was she smiling? Why did the compliment mean so much? Maybe because it came from him, someone she treasures, someone she could…someone she considers to be her treasure. The thought caused her smile to grow as she stared at his eyes for a moment, as much as his body was appealing and a distraction, she would rather look at his eyes, they were much more appealing, a bigger distraction, but one with more emotion behind them.

She put on his shirt, a bit too big for her, but she wasn’t going to complain about it. She finally turned around to face him. She didn’t mind staring at it, that was the problem, if he was planning on working like that then, she wasn’t even going to do anything, she would spend more time looking at him than doing what they had to do. She shook her head, it wasn’t anything bad. “It’s…actually…the other way…more of a distraction… appealing, interesting also…” she was able to speak again and when she thought the knot couldn’t get any tighter there it was to surprise her. She looked at him embarrassed that she had caused some chaos in that room.

He decided to put on a shirt but now she couldn’t stop seeing what she had seen. Max closed her eyes, trying to regain control over emotions or actions wasn’t always good, perhaps she should just give him what she had for him, or maybe suggest another activity, those sounded like viable options. First things first, to invite him. “So…maybe later when we return and after we finish some more work, would you like to watch a movie? A friend lent me this movie and maybe you’d like to watch it?” they were friendly it was close enough to be considered a friend, for now.

She barely waited for his response as she took out of her pocket a little box, inside there seemed to be a leather necklace with a small pendent in silver. “Senan…” she called out his name as she approached him once his shirt was on. Perhaps her action wasn’t going to be the best one after what just happened, but she wasn’t thinking. “Stay still...” she tried to put the necklace around his neck by stretching herself, they were only a few inches away.

In the moment that they'd both been admiring one another's bodies his mind could only run along the idea of pulling her closely to himself. Something made it seem so appealing, the thought that the raw feeling of her body heat against his own had been developed into a desire that couldn't be fathomed on the why of its existence. Then their eyes met and his stomach felt a wave of fluttering's that seemed to have a life of its own. While he had no idea what the feeling of both of them pressed together with such closeness would be like he understood clearly that the wave of emotions in the eyes were windows that could hardly be ignored, not easily at any rate. He stared into her eyes with a strong sense of adoration and affection finding that as the seconds passed he'd been drawn more and more into them as if they held their own will and world. 

It had been a good thing that she put his shirt on because it allowed for him to pull her eyes away from her. They were gems that he couldn't put too much of his attention into or else the entire world around him would be entirely tuned out. "Oh. . ." His tone of voice spoke with grateful bashfulness, if she'd been pleased by him in that way then that had been good. At least the way that his smile curved on his face made him aware that he felt good about the idea of it, the fact that his heart had been at a heightened thump did its share of work in that department. "I understand that, yours is. . . Appealing and interesting too. It was nearly impossible for me to not look." Admitting such a thing with meaning caused his cheeks to rush with blood. 

Senan had hoped that the brief break to put his own shirt on had been the needed thing to try and clear his head as fast as he could. It hadn't been working at all, her body mixed with the gloss of her eyes had been stuck in his mind. If this alone had been so impactful how would he act if they ever ended up at a beach? It seemed that she'd been in an equally confusing situation. Had this been normal with friends? 

An offer to watch a movie had been proffered and his smile grow marginally, just the two of them? Sitting next to one another enjoying something so mundane. . . There'd been something appealing about the idea of that alone. "Sure, I've never really had the time to watch movies." The times that he had to watch them had been when he'd been sent in as some kind of seductive individual that needed to build up a rapport with someone. It had been nothing like the current moment, now, he'd been asked as a means of simple recreation and that felt really good. "I've never actually watched one with the intention of relaxing. It should be fun."

"Hm. . .?" He answered in a gentle hum, the way she said his name held a profound effect on him. It had been a mix of hearing a beautiful melody amongst a lakeview mixed with the natural sweetness of honey's nectar. If it had been any other person, any other moment, there'd have been more urgency about the fact that someone had been behind him. Max's presence, however, issued a sense of serenity for him that he stood still without moving a muscle feeling the presence of what felt like a thin leather strap. The gleam of silver caught in the light flashed in his eye and he lowered his gaze to view what hung from the strap, It'd been a circular design of silver twisted as if they were knots, the center of it held a strong tree trunk that expanded routes from the bottom that melded with the southern knots and the branches doing the same towards the northern. 

'The Tree of Life. . .?

A faint smile curled on his lips as he turned around to face her before her arms could leave away from his neck after tying the knot of the leather strap. His arms wrapped around her waist and pulled her closely as he stared into her eyes softly. "Max. . ." He stated in softness. "Thank you. I won't ever take it off. . .

Spencer ☆ StudentTecri

Max had been able to keep it together, she couldn’t understand the unknown emotions that flooded her body, how her heart suddenly felt like there was a knot in it, something that she couldn’t get rid of. Overall it was a good feeling, it didn’t make her feel sad or unwelcomed, on the contrary, it filled her heart with joy, it was welcoming, and she couldn’t wait to belong, whatever that meant. Max wasn’t sure how to act after his words were spoken about her own body, she had always been aware of how she looked, always comfortable in her own skin, but now? Having someone who she cared for, someone who had stirred her own feeling and emotions, telling her how she looked was … different, it felt good and the feeling behind it wasn’t a bad one.

The awkwardness was slowly disappearing and that left Max more relaxed as he agreed with the movies, but his words, even words of someone interested sounded like someone who never had time to relax. “Never?” her voice softened as she spoke. “Well, maybe…maybe we can change that?” she proposed as her voice sounded a bit more cheerful than before. She still wondered why and the reason for the movies he watched if they weren’t meant to relax, but she decided not to ask, it wasn’t relevant enough.

She was surprised when he turned around to face her and wrapped his arms around her waist and her arms lowered, still around his neck. His grey eyes kept pulling her in, the soft look was inviting, it was incredible how after all this time they still have the strength to call her. Her smile ended up mimicking his, just as genuine as he spoke, she was scared he wasn’t going to like it, but it seemed that she wasn’t completely wrong. “I’m glad you like it.” She wasn’t sure if it was something he’d wear, but it seems that she had made a good choice. “I tried to do something, it activates on touch, but you need to test it outside, magic and I … sometimes we have our differences.” Max lacked the confidence to pull such a thing, even with the help of someone more experienced she wasn’t sure if it was going to work.

As her smile grew wider as she noticed how close they were again, this time there wasn’t anything embarrassing going on, just two … friends holding each other. She looked up at him and then her eyes fixated on his lips, remembered when hers accidentally touched his, the soft and sweet touch, they so close and yet so distant. Why didn’t she have these feelings for anyone else? Why was the only friend she ever thought about kissing? It was the first time Max had ever felt confused and his eyes looking back at her only confused her more.

Even with the lingering knots and feelings that seemed to obscure his thought process he managed to some how push passed it bit by bit. All it had taken was a bit of time and refocusing on what to pay attention beyond her body, beyond her lips. . . Beyond those soul-piercing eyes of hers. A gentle shake of his head flowed more of a sign of him trying to still process everything within the moment. "Never. The kind of life expected of me didn't necessarily match up with the time needed to do it." When had been the last time he even considered relaxation? Even when first meeting Max he hadn't been relaxing, it'd merely been him trying to 'fit in' to find the usual trend of the teens in the area. The cheerful voice of hers caused a smile to touch his lips as he stared fondly at her "I have no doubt that a proper moment with you would be relaxing." A profound effect she seemed to hold over him hadn't just been the wealth of untold emotion, much of it had also been that she acted in a sense of serenity for him. 

When their eyes met the feeling of being caught once more by that pull became even more defined, arms curling further around her as he pulled their bodies even closer. The reflection of blue in her eyes sent shivers through his very core leaving behind a trail of giddiness on the inside of him. "Like doesn't entirely encompass it. I love it." It held a heavy significance and sentimentality for him since it had been Max giving it. The practical nature that it held came secondary; useful but overall not the important take away for him when it came to the object that now hung around his neck. "If it is as wild and crazy as you are then I imagine it will take me for a numerous amount of good surprises." That had been when it clicked for him, she made it because she'd been worried. He remembered how concerned she'd been when he handed her the right that now rested on her finger instead of his own. 

They couldn't stop meeting in this way, his arms wrapped around her and vice versa. Had this been normal etiquette? No. . . It didn't seem like it, while he didn't have many friends he'd seen enough people around that did and while hugs seemed the normal thing what they had been doing had been far from that. It became a question in his mind, what were they. . .? The amount of meaning she held to him overshadowed so much that he knew, much more than he could comprehend and still there'd been no answer in sight. To feel so tightly bound to someone and yet feel as if there'd been some form of block that had been waiting to be torn down. 

Senan's gaze lowered slightly towards her lips, there they were and this time far more closer for intention than accident. His mind couldn't help but wonder why he wanted a moment of her lips against his again. None that he'd met or encounter elicited the desire to kiss simply because it felt right, how silly had that been? That a single kiss, one that had never been intended for his lips could make it all seem right. Then his eyes lifted to stare into hers and he found his gravitating closer, a hand rose up absentmindedly to hold and touch the pendant of the Tree of Life when it happened. . . His emotions and the touch caused the magic to react in an unexpected way. 

The bottle of lotion suddenly tipped over and squirted a long stream right against the side of his face which knocked the instinctual concentration out of him. "Argh!" One of his arms unwrapped from Max's waist and his hand lifted up to touch the silky liquid. For a brief moment he'd been silent at least until an actual series of laughter escaped from him, actual laughing. He nearly made a fool of himself but it seemed as if the gift she'd given him saved him from that. "I guess the bottle of lotion didn't approve of us delaying our skating. . .

Spencer ☆ StudentTecri

She couldn’t help to feel a bit sad over the fact that he perhaps never got a chance to have fun, to enjoy something or to find something relaxing, even with what he has to do maybe he can now find the time to do so, it seems he has a lot more freedom than he did before and hopefully he wouldn’t have to go black. She was flattered for the vote of confidence, she wasn’t what people called relaxing, but she did have her quiet moments, sometimes people didn’t need to speak, a simple action or look could say everything.

He loved it? That made Max happy, perhaps too happy. They were friends, nothing else, and yet she seemed to feel very different around him, a different feeling than the one she feels when she’s with her friends, truth be told they weren’t that many, but they were all close but Senan, it was as if he was something more, that the feeling towards him was different. She laughed at the comment, she wasn’t sure if Wild Magic would be a good thing, so many things could go wrong with it, but perhaps he was right, perhaps some good surprises can come out of it.

Her arms wrapped in a bit tighter, almost like pulling him close, which would be impossible considering there was barely a gap between them. As usual, her eyes met his once more, why couldn’t she stop? What was it about him that was almost like a drug? Why did she want to get lost so badly in him? The thought of getting lost confused her, being lost with no escape was like being caged, but somehow it gave the opposite feeling. The redhead looked at him, what would happen if…suddenly Senan was covered in some liquid that looked like sunscreen. The moment confused her, what had happened?

Max stared at Senan for a while until she heard his laugh. Why did his laughter feel so good? She loved it. She also started to laugh as one of her hands touched the lotion on his cheek. “Well, we have the rest of the day, and all night…” first he needed to clean himself. It seemed as if everything in that room had a mind of its own. She tried to clean the lotion from his face, but it would have been smarter if they had a towel to do it. “On the bright side your skin will be even softer, and so will hands.” Her other arm let go of his neck. “We should go before our next accident involves the two of us taking a bath, considering, I got wet, you kinda got…something all over you and I’m pretty sure next time it will target us both.” She couldn’t say she minded, but she didn’t want to go get clean clothes and didn’t want his room to be flooded.