Cbox
Guest enabled! No advertising, and be nice! Not much happening here? Check out our Discord!
Welcome to Tallygarunga, an original roleplay set in the Harry Potter universe. Set in present-day Australia, tensions are high between the Ministry of Magic and the only Ministry-run wizarding school in the country. Become like the other snooty private schools? Not a chance.

Originally established in August 2006, Tallygarunga prides itself on an inclusive and active community. Once part of the Tally family, always part of the Tally family. Whether you're here for the first time, the thousandth time, or returning after a long time---welcome home.
Staff
Sadrienne
Founder
LilyCat
Admin
Kaitore
Sturt
Flinders
Spencer
Bourke
Tallygarunga
a non-canon au potterverse roleplay
November, 2019 :: Spring

Ministry ☆ Corrupt Auror, Socialite✩ Kirupachi
29 year old Halfbreed Veela ☆ She/Her

Teenage-proofing a house was more difficult than Evelyn had anticipated. It took the blonde a solid afternoon to curse, jinx or otherwise protect every single item in her household that she deemed in peril: whether it could be stolen, tampered with, or anything in between. She ensured there was no alcohol in the house either. Truth be told, even though she was used to dealing with Alyona, her cousins could be a handful - meaning, things were to turn into a nightmare with their friends on board as well.

Drinks and snacks were served, the pool was clean, and there were various lounge chairs near the edge of the main attraction. Adding to that, the half-Veela managed to recruit the help of a select few - her husband was gone due to work and she wasn't about to chop up her own patience to bits. The teens were allowed around the house if supervised, and they were already exploring the premises. One of them, the person fully responsible for the party happening, was spotted out the corner of her eye as she arrived fashionably late through the front door.

"You don't have to sneak in like that, my dear. Although, it pains me to see that you avoid me at all times except when you need something." Evelyn couldn't resist teasing the Spencer. "Perhaps I should ensure you need me around...?" She saw the pleading look Amber shot her, and chuckled in good humor. Ruffling her hair very lightly, she motioned her towards the backyard. "Okay, okay. Not today. Go on. Don't let me keep you."

Released from the sweet torture, Amber snuck her way past the backyard glass doors, aiming to sneak up on her cousin Samantha, who was standing near the pool...

---

(There is no specified turn order to this thread, as it is a large event with a number of people in it. When you post, please tag the characters and/or the player you're posting to. On Discord, only tag the people you're posting to, unless it's something meant for every character to notice.)

Bourke ☆ Fifth Year ☆ Apprentice Baker✩ Kirupachi
15 year old Halfbreed Veela ☆ She/Her

Step by step, the daredevil Spencer crossed the threshold to the backyard of the McCarthy manor, eyes greeted by the pool party she had organized in full swing. But none of that mattered. All that mattered was that at the moment she was a predator, and she was searching for very specific prey. She hunched over slightly while trying to make her steps as silent as possible once spotting her target.

It was showtime.

"SAMMEE!" A yell was heard throughout the backyard roughly at the same time a figure started sprinting, jumped in the air, and latched on to an unsuspecting Bourke. Perhaps it was for the best that Samantha's physiology was more durable than that of a regular human's, or else she would've been knocked over; coupled with the fact that she was all too used to this treatment by Amber, the perpetrator, she didn't seem too bothered. The only thing the Spencer succeeded in was make Sam stumble a couple steps closer to the pool.

"Hi to you too." The half-Veela greeted in good humor, peeking past her shoulder to an absolutely devious grin. But as was standard, luck wasn't by Amber's side that day. The first hint of such was when Samantha hooked her arms around Amber's legs, ensuring the girl wouldn't jump off of her back.

"...Whatcha doin', Momantha?" No response. Instead, Samantha stepped closer and closer to the pool. "...Uh...?" Her confusion shifted to realization once, at the edge of the pool, Samantha turned so Amber's back was turned to it as well. 'Oh no.'

"SAM, DON'T--" Her speech was cut short as her back hit the water and she was submerged - her cousin had let herself fall backwards onto the pool, additional human attachment and all, creating quite the big splash.

Sturt ☆ Sixth Year ☆ Sturt Quidditch Team Beater✩ Kirupachi
17 year old Pureblood Human ☆ She/Her

It was odd for Lisa Knotley to find a break day so pleasant, but there she was - in the McCarthy manor (who knew Cross had friends in such places? Certainly had more worth than Lisa had thought her to have previously, which was for mere comic relief), reclining upon a lounge chair, in view of the pool and its inhabitants. With swimwear that revealed a lean figure, sunglasses that shielded her eyes from the sun and a good book to read - Quidditch Through the Ages, by Kennilworthy Whisp, her favorite one -, it was a good opportunity as any to work on her tan. The Summer was about to end, after all. Might as well milk it for all it was worth.

That was, of course, until the sunlight was blocked by someone standing directly in front of where it would have been from her low position.

"Ya just gonna hang in there?" Came the accent of a fellow Sturt. Lisa looked up to see a redhead in a one-piece and a questionable looking sun hat. "It's a pool party, eh? Ya should be swimmin' 'n shit." Rachel motioned towards the somewhat populated pool, but was waved off by the blonde, whom was motioning for her to get out of the way.

"I'm trying to work on my tan. You're getting in the way." Lisa's gaze returned to the book, and Rachel sighed in irritation. Lisa was the only person she actually got along with in that place. Was she really on her own for the whole afternoon?

"...Fine. Geez." Accepting defeat, Rachel left Lisa behind and strolled by herself towards the pool, eventually sitting at the edge of it with part of her legs sinking into the water. She moved them back and forth to amuse herself for a little big prior to being splashed by two idiots whom seemingly jumped into the water right beside her. "Hey, watch it!"

Lisa didn't seem much upset by how loud her surroundings were; she just reached to grab the glass of iced tea resting upon the arm rest of her chair, bringing the straw to her lips and lightly sipping on it as she continued to consume the contents of the greatest book known to mankind.

Professor Head of Sturt ☆ Wandless Magic Professor✩ Tecri
29 year old Pureblood Human ☆ She/Her/Hers

After helping Evelyn setting up the house for a bunch of wild teenagers to enjoy their day, she didn’t mind, she had her fun and she was surely more fun was going to follow, but for now she decided it would be best just to walk around making sure everything was set, and she already had the right excuse if the kids ask her, it wasn’t an excuse really, it was the truth, she had known Evelyn for quite a few years and no one could deny it.

She watched Evelyn speak to one of her students, Andy was positive it was Miss Cross, the lady who had been assaulted by her own bag in one of her classes, an unfortunate accident, at least she hadn’t been hit in the head like that other student in one of the front seats.

Andy waited for Evelyn to finish her talk with Miss Cross. Andy watched Amber as she seemed to be interested in another girl by the pool, someone Andy had seen before but hadn’t memorized the name. Andy approached Evelyn. "So, I assume everything is ready, the kids are already here as well."

Bourke ☆ Seventh Year ☆ Student, Quidditch Chaser, Paper Girl✩ Tecri
17 year old Halfblood Human ☆ she/her

Aspen had heard about a party planned by Amber, she wanted to go but at the same time was reluctant to go to such a thing, not because she disliked Amber but because Amber was prone to accidents and the last thing Aspen wanted was to be near someone who attracted all the back luck. Despite being reluctant to go to such a thing she ended up going. She had spoken to her sister about going as well but Mary wasn’t fond of parties, Aspen understood that parties weren’t her sister’s thing and decided to go alone.

Arriving at the location she looked around the pool, she saw Amber and Sam and further ahead she spotted Lisa and Rachel, she smiled and walked over to Lisa, but by the time she arrived Rachel was already gone, and Sam and Amber were playing in the water.

“If it isn’t Miss Captain. Hello Lisa.” Aspen said greeting Lisa with a smile and taking the chair next to hers. “I didn’t see you as the type of person to relax.” She flashed another smile.

Repository ☆ Australian National Quidditch Team - BeaterArrow
25 year old Muggleborn Human ☆ she/her

It was a really nice day for a pool party. The sun was out, it was late enough in the season that it wasn't completely unbearable, and there was the occasional cloud to provide a little relief. An older model muscle car was cruising down McEwen Lane, fairly slowly as the driver was checking house numbers carefully. The modern stereo system was blasting something emo from the early 2000s, and a few people gave her dirty looks as it drove by.

Leanna Evans just flipped them off and kept driving. The car was the one material thing she had always really wanted, and had allowed herself to splurge on a little when she officially joined the team. She wasn't about to let any judgy rich people make her feel bad about it. Ugh, why had she agreed to do this again? Oh, right, because the rich people gave her money to help kids, and she felt obligated to help and hated being in debt to others. Right, right.

Leanna finally found the right house and parked and got out. She had on a pair of rainbow colored swim trunks and flip flops. The muscle shirt she was wearing was faded, but it was clearly Sturt blue and had originally been a T-shirt, but someone (Leanna) had cut the sleeves cut off. It said Quidditch Captain on the front, and on the back was Leanna's old Sturt jersey number and last name at the top. Her sunglasses were the cheap, plastic kind but the frames were rainbow colored so they were her favorite. With her beach towel tossed over one shoulder, she approached the mansion.

Leanna let out a low whistle. "Damn, Parsons. Overcompensating much?" she mumbled to herself, then chuckled at her own joke before approaching the door and knocking. As soon as it opened, she said, "Hey, I'm here to help make sure nobody drowns."

Spencer ☆ Seventh Year ☆ Student✩ Tecri
17 year old Muggleborn Human ☆ she/her

@Kirupachi for Laurie

Max had arrived at the supposed pool party with her roommate Laurie a little while ago, it took them a while to find the house but after a while they finally found it, that’s what happens when neither of them was accustomed to the area, Max knows very little about the town, enough to have fun.

She was walking around the pool area with Laurie, she could see a few students from Tally and as she was going to open her mouth to make a comment two students fell into the water making a splash, Max avoided getting wet by jumping to the side almost falling on Laurie. “Sorry, I don’t really want to get my clothes wet…yet anyway…” she commented as she got back in her original place next to the edge of the pool.

“I wonder what kind of food they have…” she wondered, already hungry. 

@Tecri @Andrea Riverpond

Evelyn's gaze never left Amber as Andrea spoke to her. She watched as the girl jumped on their cousin and couldn't help but smile a little to herself - it was for the best that the two were such good friends. Sometimes she wished she had been so fortunate in her youth. "Yes, everything is in order." She replied nonetheless. "Miss Cross' little party is underway, and it's our job to supervise it now. Isn't it just lovely to spend a full afternoon looking after a large group of teenagers?"

Despite the rhetoric question, a genuine smile escaped her lips - it didn't actually bother her so much. Once Samantha had dunked the young Spencer into the pool, Evelyn finally tore her gaze away and looked directly at the Wandless Magic Professor. "Even so, we shouldn't make this a complete and utter torment for ourselves. Would you like something to drink? Non-alcoholic, of course." The blonde offered, having had the thought of getting some sort of iced tea beverage for herself as well.

Sturt ☆ Sixth Year ☆ School & Sturt Quidditch Team Captain, Chaser & Dueling Club Captain✩ Kirupachi
17 year old Halfblood Human ☆ She/Her

@Tecri @Aspen Clarke

"Hm?" Lisa was interrupted from her light (yet delightful) reading by a familiar voice. After placing her drink back on the wide arm rest, the blonde glanced at the fellow Quidditch Captain through her sunglasses, relieved the girl had the presence of mind not to stand in the way of the sun unlike her fellow Sturt teammate. "You don't know many things about me." She countered, albeit sounding mildly amused without a hint of hostility in her tone.

She flipped a page of her Quidditch-themed book, having reached the end of it just before Aspen came up to her. "It isn't so bad every now and then, I think. Besides, I did agree to attending more of these recreational events not too long ago, didn't I?" She recalled the somewhat humiliating conversation. She did make a commitment, and she wasn't one to back down; in fact, Lisa was the type to give her absolute best to a given thing, even if she loathed it. "Though I must say, right now, the company helps."

Spencer ☆ Fifth Year ✩ Kirupachi
16 year old Halfblood Human ☆ She/Her

@Tecri @Maxine Williams

Now that place was more Laurie's speed. A manor filled with fun, treats and relaxation in every corner, a place that didn't look as dinky as an underfunded public school; not that she disliked Tallygarunga, she was quite fond of it in truth, but Durmstrang just had an air of superiority she'd had a hard time finding up until then in Narragyambie. It seemed her search had come to an end.

She watched as two girls fell into the pool, and held out an arm to steady Max despite being a bit slow on the uptake. It seemed that the pair had annoyed a redhead sitting nearby. Regardless, Laurie and Max kept walking. "Yeah?" The younger Spencer asked as Max commented something about her clothes getting soaked; that only made Laurie glance at the pool just past her friend rather than pay attention to whatever else she said.

"Well, that's just too bad." She ended up replying before raising a hand up and roughly shoving her roommate into the water.

@Kirupachi @Evelyn McCarthy-Parsons

Andy shifted her look towards Amber and Samantha and how those two acted with one another, it was quite amusing having a friend like that, Andy’s best friend was a dog that always tried to sneak into her tent at night whenever there weren’t classes. “Well, I hope these bundles of terror don’t make our life harder, after all, we also need to have some fun.” She commented as she watched the teens with a satisfaction look in her eyes.

Teens weren’t exactly Andy’s favorite but they were a lot better than toddlers, even if their emotional age was pretty much the same, except in this case she had to add hormones to the equation. When Evelyn spoke she turned to the blond and smiled. “Non-alcoholic? You’re trying to kill me?” Andy said jokingly, even if she would prefer something with alcohol she was mature enough to know that it was better not to drink anything alcoholic, at least while she was watching over them.

“But I do accept, something cold and sweet.”

@Kirupachi @Lisa Knotley

Aspen’s lips curled as she heard Lisa. The Sturt didn’t make it easy to get to know, she was rather distant which made it quite hard to get to know her, but somehow Aspen wanted to get to know Lisa. “You’re a mystery to everyone. Aspen said with an amused tone, yet genuine about the comment about Lisa being some sort of mystery to everyone, almost like a rare sight that only showed up once every 100 years.

She finally sat on the chair and smiled. “Ever since you decided to join us the morale has gone up, everyone is more motivated, and they believe we can win this. Aspen commented. Their previous conversation about the team led Aspen to believe that perhaps it wasn’t just the team’s problem, it was also Lisa who didn’t spend most of her time with everyone else.

The smile on Aspen’s face got wider. “Since we’re being honest, you’re actually fun to be around. I’m very happy you decided to give it a try and hang out with us.”

@Kirupachi @Laurie Kempf

The moment Max told Laurie she didn’t want to get wet she realized that the other girl was going to push her into the water, but Max only realized this too late and was soon shoved into the pool by Laurie. Max held onto Laurie’s hand for a second but couldn’t hold onto it and ultimately fell into the pool making a big splash that ultimately caught anyone that was near that location.

Max began swimming to the stairs of the pool and got out, all wet, clothes clinging to her body. She approached Laurie and shook her head throwing water in every direction, eventually throwing water on Laurie as well. “I suppose you’re volunteering to take care of my clothes aren’t you?” Max said jokingly as she twisted her long orange hair in front of the other Spencer.

@Tecri @Andrea Riverpond

"That's what I was going for." Evelyn nodded to Andrea at the mention of something 'cold and sweet'. Her target would be the same iced tea she was serving to the kids. Motioning with her head for Andrea to follow, the blonde started to make her way to the kitchen once ensuring she was no longer needed.

"I think it should be fine. We did spend a long time teenage-proofing this house yesterday." In hindsight, she should have written down a list of every single incantation they cast upon the items in that house, as well as the area itself. She did have to take them all down afterwards, and it would be useful to know what she was doing for the sake of saving time. "If all else fails, I did get a few more people to come and help out. Besides, you can always threaten a few with losing house points and they'll quiet down quickly." The half-Veela joked as the two reached the kitchen. Reaching into the fridge, she retrieved one of the several pitchers located within; after getting two glasses, she filled both with the beverage before producing a few ice cubes to cool the drinks down further. Handing one of the glasses to her friend, she smiled. "There you go."

Sturt ☆ Sixth Year ☆ School & Sturt Quidditch Team Captain, Chaser & Dueling Club Captain✩ Kirupachi

@Tecri @Aspen Clarke

"Part of my charm." Not intentionally, of course. Lisa simply wasn't particularly fond of letting people know her inside out. The last people who had didn't have things pan out well to them at all, and so she was self-aware enough to keep that pattern from repeating itself. The less people knew about anything other than her accomplishments, the better. Although, she did enjoy the attention that 'mysterious aura' granted her from others at times.

As Aspen spoke, Lisa's gaze returned to the Quidditch book she was holding. She reached to one of its worn corners and bent it inwards as a bookmark before placing the book near her iced tea glass. With that same hand she picked up the beverage, letting the other arm lay upon the respective armrest. "Is it that surprising, really?" She questioned after a sip. Looking at the blonde again, she lightly arched an eyebrow behind her own sunglasses. It was quite an amusing thing to her - prior to Tallygarunga, she had always been known as the 'comedian' in her friends group. Even if it had been a few years, it was still a bit jarring to hear otherwise.

"We've already hung out with the team this week, more than once. In fact, some are present." She motioned to the girl she had shooed away not three minutes prior. "If I'm making an effort to 'be social', as you put it, I might as well do my best. You should know by now I'm not one to simply stick to half measures." Lisa did realize that was a poor excuse - her primary goal there wasn't to socialize. But now that Aspen had brought it up, it could be a good opportunity to do so.

@Tecri @Maxine Williams

Laurie couldn't help but laugh as her redheaded friend hit the water while still fully clothed. Her words were her own undoing in the end. With a smug look on her face, she proclaimed as Max came back to the surface. "Sorry, Max. I thought you were looking way too hot for your own good, so I decided to toss you in to cool down... I don't think it worked, you look way hotter now." She flirted in quite the harmless manner.

Being soaked in droplets only made her laugh harder while Max shook herself dry, even as Laurie raised her arms defensively. "I'd be more than happy to get rid of them, if you'd give me that honor." Came the mildly accented response, along with a glint of amusement in her eyes. On the one hand, it was all but a joke; on the other hand, had she meant it? Absolutely.

Andy smiled at Evelyn, it was a shame that there was no alcohol, but what could she do? She understood the implications, especially with kids around, they couldn’t keep an eye on everything and everyone, at least not yet. Andy decided to follow Evelyn into the kitchen.

“As long as they don’t try to burn the house down, I don’t think we don’t have to worry about them too much, and this is me assuming they will behave, no one knows what kids will do.” She commented, they had spent a lot of time teenage-proofing the house so she was confident that they weren’t going to burn it down.

With an amused look, Andy leaned on the kitchen counter after they arrived. “Well, that means we can relax a little.” She said pleased with the situation. In the meantime, Evelyn handed her a drink. “Thanks.” She replied.  

@Kirupachi @Lisa Knotley

Lisa wasn’t wrong, being mysterious was some sort of charm that attracted the curious, usually, the more mysterious someone is, the more curious people are about said person, Aspen was no exception. She had known Lisa for a while, always distant, it didn’t’ quite bothered her, perhaps was changing to a new school that made her like that? Aspen was going to duel too much on it.

She sat down and took off her shirt, she wanted to soak in the sun before joining Cross and Samantha. She turned to Lisa when she spoke. “Well, everyone was a bit skeptical, to be honest, you’re always so distant that everyone just assumed I was joking when I told them you’d be joining us.” Aspen spoke turning to Lisa. “But then they were surprised.” Aspen confessed. At first, she was slightly skeptical about Lisa, one thing was meeting with a small group, the other was with the entire team.

Aspen had to accept that Lisa was trying, which was the only reason why everyone was now so committed to their training. “I know you don’t, but it’s important and we’re like one in the field, we’re only as strong as our weakest player and I think there’s still some trust issues in the team, I’m sure they will fade quickly.”

@Kirupachi @Laurie Kempf

Max looked at Laurie with a smug look on her face. “I’m always too hot for my own good, you should know this.” She said, slightly proud. “The water has no power over me.” She commented as she opened her arms to feel the breeze, sadly there was none.

When Laurie mentioned she’d be more than happy to take care of Max’s clothes, Max took off her shirt and shorts showing her swimwear, a two-piece suit with strawberries, something quite cute. “Now, you can take care of my clothes, dry them or something who knows.” Max said with a wink as she looked at Laurie with a smile. Max just hopped that Laurie wouldn’t burn the clothes, Max actually needed them to go back to school.

“Unless of course, you want to join me for a swim.” Max said pointing at the pool with a smirk.

@Tecri @Andrea Riverpond

"I certainly hope so." Evelyn nodded, and held up her glass as if motioning for a light cheers between the two. Once hearing the click of the cups, she brought her own to her lips for a small sip of the refreshing beverage. She made it a bit sweeter than she usually would have it because of the kids, but it was still well within her tolerance rage, unlike that bubble tea she made herself ingest the very day she met Andrea again a few months back.

"Would you like to watch them from the pool area, or would you like a vantage point?" The blonde offered. She far preferred going upstairs to watch over the teenagers, it not being her kind of social gathering at all, but would be willing to accept doing otherwise.

@Tecri @Aspen Clarke

Once sufficiently satisfied with her beverage, she set it aside, having it join the (temporarily) abandoned book. Laying her arms at her sides along the lounge chair's surface, the Sturt closed her eyes so to finally start soaking up the sun. Hopefully she'd get a mild tan out of the weakened UV rays, as she never got much of a chance to do so during the break proper. Alternatively she could always use magic to achieve the desired effect, but it just wasn't the same. Better cover areas the sun missed than switching your whole body's pigmentation at once.

"It's still a pain. But I don't go back on my word." She commented. "I don't intend on failing our team, and I understand where they're coming from. As long as nobody expects me to become close to them on a personal level, I'm not against socializing. And ultimately, morale boosting is a workout in itself. I think we'll be fine." They'd better be. If there was one thing Lisa would never swallow, it was failure.

@Tecri @Maxine Williams

Laurie snorted mildly as the redhead before her took off her clothes in such a carefree manner once prompted, shaking her head as she did. What was too much for Laurie's own good was the back and forth banter - the younger Spencer had no limits. "Last I checked, I couldn't perform magic to handle the job. Right now you have three options. Either you leave those clothes close to you so Your Holy Hotness may dissipate the water in 'em, you may just leave them hanging around and hope nobody steals them, or you can just shove them into some barbecue grill so they can be set on fire." She honestly doubted anybody would steal anything with the adults watching; hell, Max could ask to have them dried out no problem in all likelihood.

"Actually, that's not a bad idea." She looked over at the water. Truth be told, the Australian Summer had been particularly merciless on her. She was used to absurd amounts of cold, not the other way out. "You know what? Way ahead of ya." Removing her own T-shirt and the laced up short skirt, she set them atop a nearby lounge chair before going back to jump into the water. 'Refreshing.'

Andy held her glass up to reach Evelyn’s, their glasses touched making a sound before Andy took a sip of her beverage, a bit too sweet but what could she do? She assumed Evelyn made it sweet in order to please most of the kids. She put her glass down and looked at Evelyn as she spoke, a mischievous smile appeared on Andy’s face, she was pretty sure she knew what Evelyn wanted.

“A vantage point would be better, we could watch over most of them, away from prying eyes.” she said as she took another sip of her drink. “I think having us around might make them...slightly more stressed.” she said. She wasn’t sure how the kids would react and watching them from another angle could be better.

“But depending on your preference I suppose we could stay down here, if you want” Andy didn't take Evelyn for a fool, she knew the vantage point was a lot better, not only they could have a more private conversation, but they could also watch over the kids easily.

@Kirupachi @Lisa Knotley

Aspen watched Lisa as she put her drink down and decided to relax, Lisa shut her eyes which gave Aspen a small window to look at the teen without calling too much attention towards herself. She couldn’t deny that she was slightly attracted to Lisa, mostly physical as if anything could happen beyond that. Aspen took a deep breath and decided to lay on the chair she had sat previously.

“I know you won’t, you’re not the type to go back on your word.” Aspen commented. ”I also know you won’t let us down.” Aspen continued before she closed her own eyes. “They aren’t expecting you to become their friend, but they are enjoying the fact that you decided to join us.” Aspen has to admit that Lisa’s presence was doing wonders for the team.

She wondered why Lisa was so against getting closer to people, perhaps she had experienced loss and didn’t want to go through it again? Aspen wasn’t going to ask her, if Lisa wanted to trust her she would eventually tell her, as long as the team became motivated it was all that Aspen cared about.

@Kirupachi @Laurie Kempf

Max watched Laurie with her arms crossed, her roommate had now her clothes on her hands. “I suppose leaving them around to dry isn’t a bad idea, considering it’s still hot enough.” She said as she put her hands on her hips and stared at Laurie with a challenging look, it wasn’t to challenge Laurie, there was nothing on the table which meant there was no challenge, but it appeared that Laurie wanted to join Max.

The red-head watched as her roommate jumped into the water, she chuckles and arranged the clothes before jumping in the pool as well making a big bomb that probably got one or two people wet.

“So, enjoying our magnificent summer? or do you still miss Dumsomething?” Max asked as she swam around the pool and around Laurie.