School Status:
Tallygarunga: Term One, VMU: Semester One

House Points

Sturt
Flinders
Spencer
Bourke
pxmBtN.png
An AU non-canon Harry Potter-inspired forum roleplay set in Australia.
THE AUSTRALIAN HOME OF MAGIC

VMU Students ☆ VMU studentTecri
23 year old Halfbreed Fairy ☆ She/Her/Hers

Bella had the house all to herself, all of her housemates were in classes, doing whatever and she could do whatever the hell she wanted around the apartment. First, she began by baking some cookie, she had to make sure she left some for the only housemate she actually liked being around with, the other cookies she was going to eat them herself. She then would need to continue to write the children’s story she had started, she had no idea what to do with Miriam, the mermaid, but whatever she was going to do with the mermaid had to be wow.

Her cookies on the oven, Bella grabbed Jester and was walking around, almost like dancing around the apartment with the snake around her neck while listening to the song ‘I think we’re alone now’“Tell me, Jester, what do you think Miriam should do?” she asked the snake, aware that the little crawler wasn’t going to answer her. Sitting on the floor, with Jester around her neck and typewriter on the coffee table Bella continued the story about Miriam and her human friend as they traveled the underwater world, discovering beautiful corals of many colors and then the timer went off and it was time to check on those beautiful cookies.

“So, Jester I may not have a cookie for you, but I have the most wonderful meal for you, just don’t tell anyone that I used the freezer okay?” she spoke to the snake, which wasn’t going to answer her for obvious reasons. Instead of going back to her writing, Bella decided to dance with Jasper until she heard a noise, she couldn’t tell if it was inside or outside the apartment. “SHIT SHIT SHIT!” she thought as she ran around like a headless chicken for a few seconds before sitting back down in front of her typewriter like she wasn’t doing anything else.

VMU Students ☆ VMU Student, Teacher's AideKirupachi
21 year old Halfblood Human ☆ He/Him

As with every Sunday, a Magizoology teacher requested his aid to grade assignments from the latest class. Mark had already graduated and moved on to Herbology, but his work was good enough that a few teachers decided to employ him in a recurring manner. It was what paid the bills and he wasn't going to complain. However, that day was a bit strange - he was called in, and when he got to where he was supposed to be, he was no longer needed and was left downstairs, staring at a door. Shrugging to himself, he quickly made his way back home. If he was lucky, he could be the one preparing lunch.

Apparating to an alley near the apartment complex himself and his peers resided in, Mark made his way into it and up the stairs, until he reached the desired floor - he always preferred to take the long way anyway, to get some exercise in. Retrieving his enchanted key, he inserted it into the lock, turning it enough times to unlock the door and walk in.

The faint music he had been hearing in the hallway became louder as he opened the door. He didn't mind it much at all. He shut the door once inside, looking around and spotting a familiar head of hair.

"Hey, Bella." He greeted, too dense to realize anything else had been going on prior to his arrival. "Hm. I should've asked if we need groceries before I came back." He said, scratching his scruff beard. Good thing he hadn't taken his jacket off, he could just hop out immediately. "Do we need anything, or are we good?"

VMU Students ☆ VMU studentTecri
23 year old Halfbreed Fairy ☆ She/Her/Hers

Bella was tense, and her heart was racing, she wouldn’t be able to stan the embarrassment if someone was to find her dancing with Jester. She turned to the voice and smiled at Mark, thank God it was just Mark, the only housemate she actually liked having around, she only tolerated the others, and would even tolerate them more if they weren’t so chatty. She looked at the clock and then at Mark.

“Hey…I ... don’t think so.” she said. Unlike her Jester was watching Mark like a predator watches its prey. “I think we’re good...hmm…” she took a break from her sentence, wondering if Mark would even want cookies made by her, he could get much better cookies at the bakery. “I baked cookies if you want.” She finally said it like it was the hardest thing in the world to do. "Don't be stupid Bella, no one wants your cookies, only you..." she thought but decided to push them aside for a brief moment.

“I wasn’t expecting anyone for lunch, so I didn’t even ... I didn’t even start it.” She said like she had done something wrong. “Everyone else is out by the way, in case you’re wondering.” She spoke. “Obviously he’s wondering, who would want to stay with her anyway? Mark probably wouldn’t mind? Or would he? He probably would.” She thought to herself.