School Status:
Tallygarunga: Term One, VMU: Summer Break

House Points

Sturt
Flinders
Spencer
Bourke
pxmBtN.png
An AU non-canon Harry Potter-inspired forum roleplay set in Australia.

Adoptable Spotlight

THE AUSTRALIAN HOME OF MAGIC
Sign in to follow this  
Lee

Introduction Howdy

Players Guest
2019 year old

Hey guys!

I'm the brit known as Lee (username: Lutain) who has been lurking on the Discord channel over the past day, a co-admin on a different site and eager as anything to bridge connections between all RPers of all kinds!

I've been RPing for over 12 years now from Harry Potter, to real-life, to historical fantasy. Tallygarunga has had my attention since I saw it advertised on Top RP sites and I'm happy to be signing up now! All I can see is friendly and passionate people and I'm excited to be a part of this community. :) 

Look out for a Matthew Daddario character coming from me very soon! :D 

• Here to be Member

✩ Moddies ✩ Kaitore

Hey there, Lee! 

Welcome to Tallygarunga and the chaos that stitches it all together in a neat package of various things! If you have any questions don't feel shy about poking at the Discord or even messaging somewhere here, there's usually always someone around. Either way someone will try to get back to you and give the most accurate information or description that is possible!

Players ☆ Professional ProcrastinatorGuest
☆ She/Her

Cheers! Welcome aboard the dork house. Here's hoping you enjoy your time here with Tallygarunga, and I'm looking forward to RP with you ASAP! Time to stalk what you come up with 😮

Sign in to follow this