Cbox
Guest enabled! No advertising, and be nice! Not much happening here? Check out our Discord!
Welcome to Tallygarunga, an original roleplay set in the Harry Potter universe. Set in present-day Australia, tensions are high between the Ministry of Magic and the only Ministry-run wizarding school in the country. Become like the other snooty private schools? Not a chance.

Originally established in August 2006, Tallygarunga prides itself on an inclusive and active community. Once part of the Tally family, always part of the Tally family. Whether you're here for the first time, the thousandth time, or returning after a long time---welcome home.
Staff
Sadrienne
Founder
LilyCat
Admin
Kaitore
Sturt
Flinders
Spencer
Bourke
Tallygarunga
a non-canon au potterverse roleplay
August, 2019 :: Winter

Bourke ☆ Seventh Year ✩ Kaitore
17 year old Halfblood Werewolf ☆ HE/HIM

Travis hadn't expected her to lean further into him, especially after the suddenness of his action. He half expected her to turn around, slap him, call him a pervert with the intention of having untoward thoughts and actions. But that hadn't been the response at all, which, admittedly, threw him more off mentally and had been something he wouldn't say aloud. His brown eyes lowered slightly to catch the sight of the tint of red that flushed over her and a gentle smile touched his lips. He allowed his voice to drop into a soft whisper, something intimate, personal - even if there hadn't been anyone within the room or even listening on the other side of the door. "No matter what happens we're in everything together, I'll hold you every now and then to remind you a bit." He probably would end up having to pick the proper medium for it to not get elbowed but it didn't seem as if she'd been against it in action as long as he held proper intentions. 

Words could only help strengthen but it took the push of daring and bravery to handle the uncertain and scary times in life. He could only hope that she held enough trust in him that it may act as a form of assistance. 

After he made it to the ground and stood up fully to examine the height of the building he could see why it'd be intimidating from the higher altitude. His teeth bit the bottom of his lip a bit in consideration, he truly needed to make sure he was accurate, precise. Fingers curling tightly as he focused in on the young teen as she made her way towards the edge of the window, her legs dangled out. He made sure that his attention honed in specifically on her. Just as his wand had started to lift up it instantly dropped and a contorted expression twisted. "Seriously, Amy?!" His eyes rolled and a small smile played on his lips, maybe he could get her to be even calmer by banter. "I wasn't going to look before but now that you put in my mind, I just might need to!

It had been tempting, he couldn't say he didn't wonder what underneath looked like and his mind had more than once drawn to various scenarios of a heavily intimate ordeal. "Just don't worry about it! What I see isn't as important as getting you down! After you're on the ground THEN you can berate me, alright?" He'd hoped she could agree to that much in the moment and as much as he hoped that she wouldn't make the process difficult with the spell he needed to cast. 

Then his arm raised up, making the traced pattern through the air as he extended his willpower, magic, and concentration into the spell to try and encircle around Meadow. Gently pulling her closer towards his location while also having her body recede slowly, even at a slower pace to avoid the potential sudden up skirt. She had already been embarrassed and she didn't need the stain of her best friend seeing her undergarments. That much he'd been sure about. 

Once she touched the ground his free hand and arm would stretch out to wrap around her waist gently to secure her landing, making sure she wouldn't suddenly tumble or fall. "There! See? Fun.

Flinders ☆ Sixth Year Kirupachi
16 year old Pureblood Human ☆ She/Her

An eyebrow arched as Travis dared to double down on the insecurity Meadow was suffering from - but knowing him, he was joking, even being perverse as he was. It made her take a long, deep breath to try to calm her nerves somewhat. It did very little in the way of that, but it gave her the little droplet of courage that she needed to let go. She had already gotten there, and it took more bravery than she ever knew she had; that little assisted jump paled in comparison to the feat she had accomplished (and was about to suffer from at length) a few minutes prior.

"Fine." She muttered to herself in defeat, fully aware that the werewolf would be able to hear it at that distance regardless. Sure enough, Travis had initiated the spell to aid in her descent; before she went along with it, however, she withdrew her own wand, and pointed it at the man. "Try anything funny and I'll kill you, Travis Franklin." She threatened the boy, a dark blush very present on her cheeks still. However, when it was apparent that nothing was going to happen as her body was maneuvered downwards, she lowered her wand. Soon, she was at ground level as well, held safely by his arms.

"...Your definition of fun is very different from mine..." She spoke with a stern look, sheathing her wand and adjusting her clothes despite the hold he had on her.

As much as part of him wanted a nice breeze to wave on buy and blow her skirt entirely up he knew he wouldn't hear the last of it even if it hadn't directly been his fault. Looking was probably just as bad in her eyes. The threat that she laid out before him caused only a gentle smirk to touch his lips. "Meadow, if I ever tried anything on you it'd truly be out of love." It wasn't a lie, while he did have certain urges and desires the kind of things he'd been willing to do with others so easily, without hesitance, wouldn't fully hold up under the same scrutiny with Meadow. He'd have to look at it in a far more severe light, any action beyond his usual playful flirtation attempts with her would've ended up slipping into a far deeper meaning. 

Not unlike the hug and kiss he gifted to her forehead only a short while ago. The risk of losing her, especially after their argument and the fact that now he'd been outside guiding her way towards the ground? This had been the ideal of doing really strange things for ones friends something that would've been in some kind of crazy movie about crazy kids trying to escape a riot of some sort. Once the blush flushed along her lips a soft smile formed - there had been an oddly cute image of her that he hadn't really seen often. An actual blush even if it had most likely been more towards embarrassment of the situation rather than words itself. 

"Not all the time! Just I'm much more bold about my definition. It's not a crime to be happy about staring at people that attract you, you know." He nudged her gently and winked towards her. "I couldn't keep my eyes off of you just now, nice panties by the way." She was going to make him regret that statement entirely. It'd been too difficult to pass it up, however. "Now, when you get back to your dorm here's what you need to do, okay? Brew up a small amount of weak love potion. Shake it up a bit and then dump it out. Leave it in the trash or on the counter as some kind of evidence or something.

This had been when his plan of 'Taking the hit' would come into play. "I'll start a rumor that you accidentally had eaten some strawberries that were dipped in it that I had left out for someone. I don't have a good reputation as is with most people, it at least will make others sympathetic to why you were so crazy. Either inflicted by the potion or enraged that I caused it." It probably would get him in trouble with a few professors but it had been necessary. 

A rough elbow would come to meet Travis' side at the comment pertaining her underwear. Meadow knew he hadn't seen a thing, but she didn't appreciate how crass her best could get either way. She also knew that blow wouldn't minimally damage him - not only was he a werewolf, which granted him a naturally superior musculature, resistance and superhuman abilities in general, but she was on the completely opposite side of the spectrum, ranking squarely under the 'frail' label due to several years of fighting for her life in her youth. Either way, she had to let him know of her stance on things.

"...You literally just went at length up there about how I should avoid all rumors and that tackling them would make them worse, and now you're suggesting this? Make up your mind. Plus, your story makes me sound way, way too stupid..." A sliver of annoyance came through her expression, although it was more out of nervousness. She was going to get the brunt of the student body abuse, wasn't she?

"Just... Just leave it be. So long as the rumors don't get out of school, I think I'll live..."

A brief grunt pushed from him as her elbow jabbed into his abdomen. Yea, he saw that coming but it had been entirely worth it just to have that response from her. "Always so violent towards me." He stated in a tease. His arm unwrapped from around her and then proceeded to inspect her to make sure there hadn't been any noticeable issues wrong. When everything seemed to be in perfect order his attention focused back to Meadow. 

"Yes, you. I never said anything about me getting a large amount of bad press. I'm used to it, it's kind of expected for me. It hits my shoulder like rain - just rolls right off." He'd been sure that wasn't the kind of thing she could say with the same amount of confidence. Especially considering that there were most likely plenty of Ministry kids on the school grounds. He knew a few himself off the top of his mind. "And no it doesn't. I mean, it makes you sound as someone whose too trusting. But people probably think that already since you hangout with me." There wouldn't be any surprise to him if people actually believed he tried to flirt with her with the full use of his smoothness. He'd been pretty sure she'd been immune to those aspects of himself. 

He took in a deep breath and exhaled it. "I can't guarantee I will but I'll try. Just make sure you think out the action next time instead of just bursting through the door. You know, for the future." As much as he didn't want to pull that, there'd been part of him that wanted her to keep in mind this particular incident to limit those occurrences for the future. "I won't be here next year to get you out of these kind of scrapes if someone like Amber or Keaton start getting into their usual shenanigans that makes you freak.

Travis lips curved into a small smile as he raised his hand up to cup against the side of Meadows cheek, the edge of his thumb stroked it slowly. "It will be okay. They're words and people may say stuff but just remember those words don't define you. You define you, whether positive or negative." His hand lowered then looked towards the Bourke Dormitory building for a moment. "You better start heading out before they start swarming this area after they notice."

"Too trusting? More like, too corrupted at this point..." The Flinders muttered under her breath, rolling her eyes at the notion. Travis' flirtations always went over her head, whether because she willingly chose to ignore them or because they would only earn a bit of a death glare out of her. Yet, despite all their headbutting over outward demeanor, there was always still one point or another where she'd bring his head to her lap and run a hand through his hair, or lean her head on his shoulder while they sat somewhere, or even clinging to his arm at times. Perhaps the rumors wouldn't be so unfounded at that point, as she probably would think the same thing from watching any other pair of students doing the very same.

"...Yeah, you're right. I should go." She muttered. The display of affection resulted in a small smile and Meadow didn't pull away, although she found herself increasingly aware of her surroundings - should a student walk by that general area, things would only get worse if they saw them. "I don't think I'll be burst through any door anytime soon if you bother telling me things every once in a while, okay? And don't worry, I'll start doing the same." It was a fair compromise, in her opinion. Ultimately, even if she had been the one to catalyse it, the situation exploded over each holding too many secrets over the other. Perhaps it wasn't the best course of action between two people who claimed to be the best of friends, no matter how deep or dark those secrets could be.

"I'll see you later, okay? And don't miss class again." She spoke. Despite the stern glance during her demand, there was a hint of concern in her tone. With that, she left the Bourke behind, headed to the Kookynie Halls, frequently double-checking her surroundings to see if anyone was spying on them.