School Status:
Tallygarunga: Term One, VMU: Summer Break

House Points

Sturt
Flinders
Spencer
Bourke
pxmBtN.png
An AU non-canon Harry Potter-inspired forum roleplay set in Australia.

Adoptable Spotlight

THE AUSTRALIAN HOME OF MAGIC

Flinders Kirupachi
15 year old Pureblood Human ☆ She/Her

It could be that she misread things. It could be that Travis was just joking. But Meadow didn't like that sort of passive aggression at all, especially in an issue so near and dear to her heart. The fact she could not spend as much time as she wished to with Travis (and most of her friends) due to a situation far beyond her control was something that gave her a lot of grief; to have her friends potentially be hurt over it was absolutely unacceptable.

It was no longer a matter of whether she was brave enough to face the facts or not. If she read things correctly, Travis was hurt. As such, she had to make things right.

"It's me! Open the door." The Flinders knocked on the boy's dorm room door, not caring for the glances she got as she uncharacteristically barged into the Bourke Common Room. Rumors didn't really matter at the moment, all that did was putting that pain to a full stop.

Bourke ✩ Kaitore
17 year old Halfblood Werewolf ☆ HE/HIM

Hastened steps, they were picking up fast and he could hear the patter of each one taken growing closer. Whom ever it was had been in quite the rush to burst into somewhere. His eyebrow slowly started to raise up as the smell became even more defined and noticeable to him, the message that had been from Meadow ringing in his mind. “Shit. . . She’s busting in here?! She’s going to end up getting us both tarred, feathered, and displayed on the stage like a sacrifice!” He didn’t take her for such a rash person, but it seemed he needed to give her more credit in that arena, that had been for sure.

The next question had been would he stay here or try to rush out of the room before she could even make her grand entrance. Making his way out of the window would be something he could manage without any effort and very little harm or wounds but that meant a lot of work and A LOT of questions from those that would witness the manner in how he’d do it. She had him by the balls and not in a pleasing way.

Just as he’d resigned himself to take the risk of being outed over being yelled at by Meadow a knock rapped against the door which prompted a sigh of defeat to exhaust from him. It had already been too late to escape, he made his way towards the door and lightly opened it up with an exhausted look on his face. “Meadow. . . I had no idea you would randomly bust into the Bourke Common Room, through it, and into the boy’s dorms.” He stated in a lightly sarcastic tone.

You do know that is going to be a hell of a thing to deal with for both of us, right?” He looked left and right for a moment as he glanced into the hall. Eyes and people. . . Great, that meant soon to be rumors that he wouldn’t want to hear about. Another defeated sigh pulsed from his lips and he widened the door more for her to step in, he was going to most likely get burned anyways for this. He may as well hear her out.

Flinders Kirupachi
15 year old Pureblood Human ☆ She/Her

Meadow's eyebrow arched ever so slightly in annoyance as Travis greeted her. Yes, she had been there to end the pain and confusion that she caused, to unearth some specific facts she'd kept buried for several years. However, his tone wasn't helping. She needed him to be quiet and listen, or else her sudden wave of 'I-don't-give-a-crap'-ism would crash and burn and she knew it. She needed to get it out of her head as soon as she could.

"What the hell are you looking at?!" She snapped at the mostly innocent Bourkes watching the pair, glaring at them. Regardless of whatever rumor could sprout from her barging into a boy's room like that, it would certainly be more shocking to see that particular Flinders sporting such bravado and harshness. Something must have really gotten under her skin! After barking out the comment, she walked past Travis and into the room.

"I don't care about that right now, Travis. I really, really don't." She turned around to face him after stepping in halfway into his quarters. "We need to talk. One of those nice, long talks where people actually come out and say what they've been going through instead of shoving it down for their own sake. Okay?" It briefly occurred to her that the Bourkes staring at her before could be eavesdropping; with that, she retrieved her wand from its holster, and waved it in a particular way. An incantation later, the room was effectively soundproof.

"Your posts earlier gave me the impression that my absences during breaks have been more harmful than I could ever realize." She continued before even letting him get a word in. "And I'm here to talk to you about it. Knowing me, I'd better do it before I want to run again. So let's cut to the chase."