School Status:
Tallygarunga: Term One, VMU: Summer Break

House Points

Sturt
Flinders
Spencer
Bourke
pxmBtN.png
An AU non-canon Harry Potter-inspired forum roleplay set in Australia.

Adoptable Spotlight

THE AUSTRALIAN HOME OF MAGIC

Flinders Kirupachi
15 year old Pureblood Human ☆ She/Her

Dear Sister,

This one will be on the shorter side of things, as there's way too much I have to do this year. Enclosed is a photo of the book pile I have to get through for just the next two weeks so you can laugh at me.

I'm sorry I haven't written to you as of late. Between the final exams and the break, I couldn't find much of an opening. Our absolutely wonderful parents made extra sure I couldn't meet a soul through the entirety of the vacation, so that's why I haven't reached out for the most part. Add to that the fact that the owl I used to volunteer for these letters is now gone since its owner graduated. It took me some time to find a suitable replacement. I'd send it by mail, but knowing our luck, it would most likely be intercepted. They probably put a curse on it, such is their paranoia, so I opted to bide my time.

How have you been? Past the odd QuillBook post, I rarely hear from you. I don't know if it's intentional or you're just busy, but I hope you're doing well. If we find a way, I'd like to visit sometime, if that's okay. It's been a long time since we got to sit down together and just relax, and I'd be lying if I said I didn't look forward to that.

As for me, I just started my Sixth Year in Tallygarunga. The SPIDER year. I'm nervous about it, to be honest, and I'm frightened to even consider what sort of repercussions I'll face if my final grades aren't up to par. Have you been in this position before? What happened?

I really hope we can get in touch soon.

Best wishes,
Meadow