School Status:
Tallygarunga: Term One, VMU: Summer Break

House Points

Sturt
Flinders
Spencer
Bourke
pxmBtN.png
An AU non-canon Harry Potter-inspired forum roleplay set in Australia.

Adoptable Spotlight

THE AUSTRALIAN HOME OF MAGIC

Sturt ☆ Sturt Quidditch Team BeaterKirupachi
17 year old Pureblood Human ☆ She/Her

"Don't even think about it. I'm positive it's jinxed."

Rachel looked up from the mistifying punch bowl - how stereotypical was that for a ball? - upon a familiar voice reaching her ears. Her gaze landed on Lisa Knotley, an acquaintance whom had just made herself comfortable by leaning back against the table that thing was resting on, arms crossed under her chest, and visibly surveying the area with little interest. Was the ball too boring an event for her? 'For someone who went outta their way to dress like that, ya'd think they'd be the life 'o the party.'

"Jinxed? Huh." Did Tallygarunga have some sort of past with spiked punches?

"Yes. I don't know if it's the bowl or the liquid itself, but if you want to start off the year without having detention for half of it, I'd suggest you leave it alone. It sucks --trust me, I know-- but it is what it is. There are always better ways to... influence, teenage minds anyway." The blonde suggested. A spell here and there would cause a bit of much needed chaos in that otherwise boring party. That, and, she'd be able to fully get rid of her handsy date.

"Fine then." Letting go of her nefarious plan (for the time being), Rachel turned around and leaned back against the table as well. "No counter-curse or anything?"

"I can't counter-curse a spell when I don't know which it is. I could find out, but that always takes a while. By then everyone will be back at the dorms." Bummer. "There are easier ways to meddle with the event that don't need alcohol anyway."

"You got any ideas?" Rachel's fingertips tapped the underside of the table in a rhythm as she rested against it. Magic could be a hell of a trip, but they needed to be smart about it so not to get caught.

"Get back to me later on that one. This party is so dull that it managed to slow my brain somewhat. I have to think on it."