School Status:
Tallygarunga: Term One, VMU: Summer Break

House Points

Sturt
Flinders
Spencer
Bourke
pxmBtN.png
An AU non-canon Harry Potter-inspired forum roleplay set in Australia.

Adoptable Spotlight

THE AUSTRALIAN HOME OF MAGIC
Sign in to follow this  
Lia

Hey!

Players Guest

Hello! I'm Lia (or that's what you can call me, anyway). I came across this on TopRPSites and was curious to see what it was all about. I've been doing forum based RPG for nearly a decade now, but this is the first time I've come across one that was set in Australia. Since my current site tends to get super slow, I figured this might be a fun way to add some more HPRPG into my life.

Looking forward to diving in and seeing what sort of havoc is going on around here!

• Here to be Member

Players ☆ Professional ProcrastinatorGuest
☆ She/Her

Howdy! Welcome to Tally, here's hoping you enjoy your stay with us nerds.

Please, feel free to ask any questions you may have, and I'd recommend dropping by our Discord! It's very active, and since there are people from all over the world there, you won't have trouble running into somebody who can help you at any time. Cheers, looking forward to RP'ing with you at the earliest convenience!

Players Poppy
Non-Magical Human

Welcome Lia. I second all off what Kiru above me there has said. I look forward to rp'ing with you in the near future. I also suggest using discord ;)

✩ Moddies ✩ Kaitore

Hey Lia and welcome to the board and the insanity!

Glad to see that more people are becoming interested, which is always a good thing. If you need any clarification on certain things, concepts, or simply how to access certain features on the site don't be afraid to give a poke about it. Hopefully you find that this can be a place to set your feet up and have some fun.

Sign in to follow this