School Status:
Tallygarunga: Term One, VMU: Summer Break

House Points

Sturt
Flinders
Spencer
Bourke
pxmBtN.png
An AU non-canon Harry Potter-inspired forum roleplay set in Australia.

Adoptable Spotlight

THE AUSTRALIAN HOME OF MAGIC
Tecri

Tecri Plotbox

Players ☆ unemployed geologist and video game addictTecri
2019 year old Muggleborn Human ☆ she/her

Andrea Riverpond

Rzkb862M_o.gif TQV9XnNW_o.gif sS3QEhi9_o.gif

(Profile link)

Andrea is the new Wandless Magic Professor. 

Initially, she's cold and distance but it all fades away once gets close to someone. She's mostly quiet and likes the peace it provides her. The occasional flirt might happen, though she is never the first one to start it. 

What she needs:

• Friends: New friends are always welcomed and appreciated, a girl needs someone to talk with. Her personality might keep people away but with a little time and patience, this is possible. 
  • Lovers: It might take a long time, past events make it hard, the fact that she's cold and distant doesn't help, but I'm open to suggestions. Flings are welcomed, depending on the situation. She doesn't have a preference for gender.
  • Enemies: Self-explanatory, she needs people to hate and she needs people to hate her. Give them to me. 
  • Co-workers: There's nothing better than to get along with your co-workers, or not, either way, I'm open to suggestions. 
  • Old VMU friends: She went to VMU and despite being distant she would have met and get along with a few people, especially if said people would frequent the library to study. 

♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪

Maxine Williams

BF25yG1n_o.gif ETWagVYx_o.gif NXk8iHBH_o.gif

(Profile link)

Overall sweet and kind, Max isn't the worst friends, except that she likes to play pranks on people and create chaos. She's a bit arrogant and can be petty to those she dislikes. She's smart and energetic and usually gets along with everyone, being able to adapt, but she's also volatile and unpredictable, one never knows how she will react to situations.  

What she needs:

• Friends: New friends, old friend, all sort of friends are always welcomed and appreciated. Her personality makes it easy to talk to people, and overall get along with everyone, but having loyal people beside her is hard.
  • Lovers: She had crushes and flings but never a lover. I'm open to options and to explore this. 
  • Enemies: Is easy to hate her and easy to make her hate someone so feel free to throw people at me. 
  • Roommates: They are welcomed
  • Clubs: There's none at the moment but feel free to give suggest one.

Players Guest
2019 year old

Max & Keaton - I'm going to ramble stuff at you, so lemme know what you think. Both in Spencer, only she's in the year above him. Perhaps they can be friendly, for K prides himself on being as approachable as possible...however, he can also be an annoying shit when he really wants to be. He has a bad habit of blowing things up in attempting to improve little pet projects and some things he does improve make their way into various pranks when he really puts his mind to it. He adores a little bit of chaos, but nothing that can seriously hurt people or force permanent effects. He'd likely make use of his 6'3 frame to be patronizing and pat her on the head whether she likes it or not but wouldn't mean it in an overly bad way - he'd really just try and push his luck. Naturally as a teenager, he would find her attractive and would have flirted harmlessly with her when she arrived at Tally.

Chaos buddies? 

@Lee

Max & Keaton

I approve of all of it. She's also friendly and if he's being annoying he can expect her to tell him to shut up depending on their level of friendship. 

If he's up to create chaos she's all in for that, she loves chaos, also not hurting people but having a little fun, I do advise caution around her when patting her head, she's small and he's tall and her height might not be in his favor. When it comes to flirting she would have flirted back to do what she does best, make things worse, but some harmless flirting is usually harmless. I am extremely interested in this chaos buddies thing. 

• Like 1

Players Guest
2019 year old

@Tecri

Yaaas ❤️ 

Oh he'd still pat her head and then attempt in getting out of the way of a wayward elbow preparing for impact. :P Playful/harmless flirting, a wee spot of chaos occasionally and being a friendly and sometimes annoying presence - perfect

I'd love to get a thread going between them, especially seeing as we are 100% on the same page. :) 

@Lee

I'm always up for threads. Feel free to start one, if you can't I can do it when I'm 100% awake.