School Status:
Tallygarunga: Term One, VMU: Semester One

House Points

Sturt
Flinders
Spencer
Bourke
pxmBtN.png
An AU non-canon Harry Potter-inspired forum roleplay set in Australia.
THE AUSTRALIAN HOME OF MAGIC
Tecri

Tecri Plotbox

Players ☆ unemployed geologist and video game addictTecri
2019 year old Muggleborn Human ☆ she/her

Andrea "Andy" Riverpond

bZg4di8h_o.png

28 ♠ Wandless Magic Professor ♠ Pureblood witch

(Profile link)

Andrea is the new Wandless Magic Professor at Tally.

She graduated from VMU but before coming to Australia she visited a lot of places.

Initially distant and cold, Andy often says what she is thinking and doesn’t concern over the opinions of others unless she considers them close. She often tries not to get too close to people, if traveling taught her one thing is that friendships and relationships aren’t forever, and she tries to look at life logically.

Those who try and have the patience to break through her somewhat cold exterior can find a good and somewhat dedicated friend in her who would be willing to help. Volatile and unpredictable the caters to her whims before catering to the whims of others, unless there’s some sort of bond between her and someone else.

She needs:

Spoiler

Friends: She's not easy to be friends with but she will appreciate some friendly people and if someone is patient enough who knows?

Lovers/Flings/Friends with Benefits: She mostly avoids long term relationships and is more focused on fling and friends with benefits, but I am open to suggestions. She is pansexual

VMU friends/acquaintances: She studied in VMU and despite spending most of her time in the library she probably made some friends there. 

Co-workers/Students: She's a teacher at Tally so she hopes to meet the other staff and perhaps some of her students. 

Enemies/Rivals: Self-explanatory, she's very easy to dislike. 

Random past-acquaintances/friends/rivals/enemies:  I'm open to suggestions.

♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪

Maxine "Max" Williams

gRu0Toda_o.png

16 ♫ Tally Student - Spencer house ♫ Muggleborn witch

(Profile link)

Max is a seventh year Tally student. She was expelled from three other schools before coming to Tally most of them because of her pranks.

A lover and a dreamer Max is sweet and energetic doesn’t play any sports but does like to run and swim. She’s always been told she wasn’t the smartest tool in the shed which is something she strongly believes, but she sees the world through a different perspective which might confuse some people. She often gets along with everyone being able to easily adapt to the situation if needed. She can be petty and arrogant to those she dislikes. She can be volatile and unpredictable which might cause her to lash out at people in a moment of rage. Not the bravest person unless it’s a friend. 

She doesn’t care much for her family, as being verbally and emotionally abused by her mother over the years she prefers not to go home. The rest of her family, even if they weren’t the ones doing the abuse enabled it which is why she prefers to cut ties with all of them. She likes to flirt but will never be the one starting it. She’s not the best liar, being unable to keep her mouth shut. She never had a real relationship before.

She needs:

Spoiler

Friends: She's fairly easy to get along with, not particularly easy to like as she can be somewhat annoying, but she's very friendly. 

Lovers/Flings: Flings of the past were good and all but Max has never been in a real relationship and the fear is real. She flirst but anything more than a fling will be new territory for her . She is bisexual. 

Old friends/acquaintances: Before going to Tally she was in at least three other schools so if someone is from one of those schools I'm open for some suggestions.

Classmates: Self-explanatory. 

Enemies/Rivals: She's easy to dislike, especially if someone dislikes overly energetic kids. 

Olivia "Liv" Teagarden

R7XEabFW_o.png

25 ♦ School Nurse ♦ Half-Veela

(Profile Link)

Olivia was a former Tally student and quidditch player for the Bourke house.

She graduated from VMU and after graduation, she traveled the world, however, she ended up back at Australia and took the job as the school nurse.

Sweet, kind and calm are the words used to describe Olivia. She does everything for the students and takes care of them as they were her own. Whatever a student needs she will try to lend a hand. She’s brave and will do anything for someone in need of help. She believes in second chances and is often willing to ignore certain actions. She doesn’t like when people think her kindness is a weakness, when angry, which is a very hard state to achieve, she’s uncontrollably violent, aggressive and unpredictable.

She is a matamorphmagus from her father’s side and her animagus form is a Sparrowhawk, however, she keeps these a secret. She is also a half-veela and tries her best to keep it under control, even if it’s impossible to control it 100%. She prefers if people don’t know about these small details.

However, she avoids relationships she can’t hide forever.

She needs:

Spoiler

Friends: She's sweet, kind and calm, what's there not to like? 

Lovers/Flings: Not easy to due to her heart being closed, but people are willing to give it a try. She's pansexual.

VMU friends/acquaintances: She studied in VMU, just until graduation but old friends are always welcomed. 

Co-workers/Students: She's a nurse at Tally, she doesn't want people to get hurt but if they do please visit her. 

Enemies/Rivals: Self-explanatory. 

Random past-acquaintances/friends/rivals/enemies:  I'm open to suggestions.

Aspen Clarke

AnEDWFYZ_o.png

16 ♠ Tally Student - Bourke house ♠ Halfblood human

(Profile Link)

Aspen is the Bourke quidditch team captain as a chaser.

She’s the eldest of four siblings. Before attending to Tally she attended to a muggle school. She has slight anger-management issues which aren’t exactly a problem whenever her sister MJ is around, but without MJ Aspen becomes prone to violence until a sensory overload takes control of her.

Aside from her issues she’s a sweet person who tries not to hurt other people’s feelings, she’s an extrovert and she loves being surrounded by people. Not exactly stupid she likes to use logic but instead of following the logical path she always ends up taking the one her instinct tells her to. She’s paranoid and over-protective of her younger siblings ever since her youngest sister disappeared.

Flirt with her and she’ll punch you in the throat like a savage.

She needs:

Spoiler

Friends: Being sociable and an extrovert isn't hard for her to make friends. She needs them. 

Lovers/Flings: Just don't ...

Classmates: Self-explanatory. 

Enemies/Rivals: She's not easy to dislike or hate but some rivals won't be too bad. 

Isabella "Bella" Mayfield

T8xxw2U3_o.png

23 ♥ VMU Student ♥ 3rd generation halfbreed fairy

(Profile Link)

Bella is quiet and an introvert. She was a Tally student in the Flinder’s house and she was never remarkable and was average in everything she did. She is now a VMU student and lives in a shared apartment some other students.

She was physically and emotionally abused by her mother and those scars haven’t healed. Apparently, a self-assured person she has many doubts after a choice and keeps second guessing herself. She suffers from anxiety which prevents her from being true against most people, and sometimes even to friends. She sees herself as a nuisance in other people’s lives just like her mother used to call her. She’s emotionally distant and it needs a lot of patience and years to break through.

She isn’t the bravest person and dislikes confrontation, especially when people yell directly at her. She likes to appear thought but she will cry afterward.

Alone she is somewhat different, she’s more open, especially to Jester, her pet snake likes to dance and do silly things. Every word she speaks and hears still haunt her, but not as much when she’s in a crowd, she always doubts people and their words causing her to withdraw even more from everyone, even from those who care for her.

She needs:

Spoiler

Friends: She's very hard to be friends with, but at the same time she could use some friends real or not. 

Lovers: Only to those she has a friendship with. Bella avoids contact and needs to trust someone in order to feel something for someone. She has a slight fear of intimacy and has never been with anyone, perhaps out of fear, she doesn't even know it herself. However, I'm open to suggestions. 

Old friends/acquaintances: Some old classmates are welcomed to go into her life once more.

Enemies/Rivals: She's not easy to hate but she's also not easy to like that's all I can say. 

I am always open to suggestions so feel free to post here or DM me. 

Players Guest
2019 year old

Max & Keaton - I'm going to ramble stuff at you, so lemme know what you think. Both in Spencer, only she's in the year above him. Perhaps they can be friendly, for K prides himself on being as approachable as possible...however, he can also be an annoying shit when he really wants to be. He has a bad habit of blowing things up in attempting to improve little pet projects and some things he does improve make their way into various pranks when he really puts his mind to it. He adores a little bit of chaos, but nothing that can seriously hurt people or force permanent effects. He'd likely make use of his 6'3 frame to be patronizing and pat her on the head whether she likes it or not but wouldn't mean it in an overly bad way - he'd really just try and push his luck. Naturally as a teenager, he would find her attractive and would have flirted harmlessly with her when she arrived at Tally.

Chaos buddies? 

@Lee

Max & Keaton

I approve of all of it. She's also friendly and if he's being annoying he can expect her to tell him to shut up depending on their level of friendship. 

If he's up to create chaos she's all in for that, she loves chaos, also not hurting people but having a little fun, I do advise caution around her when patting her head, she's small and he's tall and her height might not be in his favor. When it comes to flirting she would have flirted back to do what she does best, make things worse, but some harmless flirting is usually harmless. I am extremely interested in this chaos buddies thing. 

• Like 1

Players Guest
2019 year old

@Tecri

Yaaas ❤️ 

Oh he'd still pat her head and then attempt in getting out of the way of a wayward elbow preparing for impact. :P Playful/harmless flirting, a wee spot of chaos occasionally and being a friendly and sometimes annoying presence - perfect

I'd love to get a thread going between them, especially seeing as we are 100% on the same page. :) 

@Lee

I'm always up for threads. Feel free to start one, if you can't I can do it when I'm 100% awake.

Players Guest

So I've got @Nox Ntonni for you. They're a 7th year Sturt (they/them pronouns) who transferred from a Circum Caribbean nomadic school (Callaloo Instituto de Magia) with hopes of having more freedom/economic mobility and knowledge on the ecologies of Oceania. Due to school rejections and disappointment, they originally started working as a junior ranger for Great Barrier Reef aboriginal rangers and learned about ecology through their songlines, and then they moved in with the Longhursts in Narry after Tallygarunga finally accepted them.

@Andrea Riverpond

Nox is in Andrea's class and learned dance and music magic at Callaloo (and via their culture/family) so they would be transitioning from the more intensive wandless-esque magic of dance and music to the more subtle nuances of conventional wandless magic. Since Andrea went to Castelobruxo, she might be familiar with Callaloo since they'd compete in local Capoeira/MMA competitions around the Circum-Caribbean, though Callaloo most likely wouldn't be accepted into a lot of academic ones due to their unconventional curriculum and diverse species in student body.

@Maxine Williams

Nox shares Musiciary, Care of Magical Creatures, Wandless Magic and Alchemy with Maxine, and since Nox is new their reaction to Maxine will probably be dependent on the situation.

@Olivia Teagarden

Since the start of term, Nox probably comes in after their junior ranger work and right before class--probably in a hurry to heal some things they didn't have time to do themselves or things that are more difficult/time-consuming for them to do. Olivia might also probably realize the changes in their hair color and body are related to their mood and genderqueerness and that they're probably a metamorph (if you want to do metamorph nonsense.)

Players ☆ Writer, Editor, Professional Ill PersonGuest
2019 year old Fairy ☆ She/Her

Hiya! It is I, Becca, the newbie :P Would you be up for threading with @Evangeline Cunningham and Max? Maybe they could be friends if they get along which is probably likely since Max has a similar personality to Eva's little sister ^_^ Therefore, they will probably get along well! (I think, only one way to find out!)

@JazZay

Nox & Andrea

Yes, Andrea would have some basic knowledge, but she would find it intriguing and would be more than willing to help Nox out transitioning from the more artistic form of wandless to the more conventional one, if Nox ever needs it.

Nox & Max

Max is very friendly and talkative she will probably be that way with Nox is she isn't condescending while talking to Max, since Max isn't the sharpest tool in the shed.

Nox & Liv

Liv will gladly heal Nox if needed, she's always willing to lend a hand to someone.

Being a metamorph is a secret but if she knew there was another she could ask about it like she isn't one, at least to see a person's reaction but that doesn't mean that eventually as time goes by they can't actually talk about it.

10 hours ago, JazZay said:

So I've got @Nox Ntonni for you. They're a 7th year Sturt (they/them pronouns) who transferred from a Circum Caribbean nomadic school (Callaloo Instituto de Magia) with hopes of having more freedom/economic mobility and knowledge on the ecologies of Oceania. Due to school rejections and disappointment, they originally started working as a junior ranger for Great Barrier Reef aboriginal rangers and learned about ecology through their songlines, and then they moved in with the Longhursts in Narry after Tallygarunga finally accepted them.

@Andrea Riverpond

Nox is in Andrea's class and learned dance and music magic at Callaloo (and via their culture/family) so they would be transitioning from the more intensive wandless-esque magic of dance and music to the more subtle nuances of conventional wandless magic. Since Andrea went to Castelobruxo, she might be familiar with Callaloo since they'd compete in local Capoeira/MMA competitions around the Circum-Caribbean, though Callaloo most likely wouldn't be accepted into a lot of academic ones due to their unconventional curriculum and diverse species in student body.

@Maxine Williams

Nox shares Musiciary, Care of Magical Creatures, Wandless Magic and Alchemy with Maxine, and since Nox is new their reaction to Maxine will probably be dependent on the situation.

@Olivia Teagarden

Since the start of term, Nox probably comes in after their junior ranger work and right before class--probably in a hurry to heal some things they didn't have time to do themselves or things that are more difficult/time-consuming for them to do. Olivia might also probably realize the changes in their hair color and body are related to their mood and genderqueerness and that they're probably a metamorph (if you want to do metamorph nonsense.)

@Becca

Eva & Max

We can try them out and see how it goes 😄 I don't know if Eva has a class with Max but even if they don't they can just meet on the hallway or something 

10 hours ago, Becca said:

Hiya! It is I, Becca, the newbie :P Would you be up for threading with @Evangeline Cunningham and Max? Maybe they could be friends if they get along which is probably likely since Max has a similar personality to Eva's little sister ^_^ Therefore, they will probably get along well! (I think, only one way to find out!)

Players ☆ Writer, Editor, Professional Ill PersonGuest
2019 year old Fairy ☆ She/Her

@Tecri I haven't figured out classes yet but the hallway could be fun! Honestly I am up for anything and everything :D

@Becca if you want feel free to start a thread and tag me :D I never say no to threads ❤️ 

Players Guest

Andrea: Souds good! Nox would exhaust classmates/housemates for help first and then head to her if they were getting really stuck on something difficult. Or might just ask questions during Andrea's office hours too.

Max: Then Nox would probably return the friendliness, since they are more into jokes/pranks/goofing around than being condescending

Liv: Haha asking about being a metamorph like she isn't one sounds fun. While Nox keeps their being a metamorph pretty low key, they do keep the extent of their abilities (partial animal-like transformations like mimicking gillyweed gills, crocodile skin, claws,  etc) so they might also come in with weird injuries that are less than fatal for a human, which could be fun to play with too.

@JazZay

Andrea x Nox

Nox is more than welcomed to show up and ask Andrea questions, she likes students who care. 

Max x Nox 

That sounds interesting. Maybe they should hang one of these days ;) 

Liv x Nox

I'm in for it :D if you're interested in a thread, feel free to start one and tag me ;)