School Status:
Tallygarunga: Term One, VMU: Summer Break

House Points

Sturt
Flinders
Spencer
Bourke
pxmBtN.png
An AU non-canon Harry Potter-inspired forum roleplay set in Australia.

Adoptable Spotlight

THE AUSTRALIAN HOME OF MAGIC
Sign in to follow this  
Tecri

Hello

Players ☆ unemployed geologist and video game addictTecri
2019 year old Muggleborn Human ☆ she/her

Hello, I'm Tecri and I've been lurking for a while. I'm still a bit confused about the site but I think I'll manage. 

I'm not good with introductions but I try my best. 

So I'm Tecri, I'm a 28 years old Geologist. I've been roleplaying since I was 13 or 14 and I usually roleplay in Harvest Moon sites because I don't like to read 1001 topics on how to get started. I have a site where I've been roleplaying for the past 3 years, almost 4 but my muse is low so I'm trying something new. I play D&D once a week, usually on Wednesdays but I will most likely be lurking around discord. 

And I'm a crazy cat lady 

• Here to be Member

Players Poppy
Non-Magical Human

Hiii :) welcome and all that jazz. No worries about not being sure whats going on, you'll pick it up. Cats are better than people and look forward to rping with you soon.

✩ Moddies ✩ Kaitore

Welcome to Tallygarunga, Tecri! 

Prowl around a bit and enjoy the chaos! I think messing with the site and exploring it will help too, which is always one of the larger benefits of lurking I believe. If you have any questions feel free to ask them, if someone doesn't have the immediate answer they can always show you to the person that will most likely have it without a doubt! 

Sign in to follow this