School Status:
Tallygarunga: Term One, VMU: Summer Break

House Points

Sturt
Flinders
Spencer
Bourke
pxmBtN.png
An AU non-canon Harry Potter-inspired forum roleplay set in Australia.

Adoptable Spotlight

THE AUSTRALIAN HOME OF MAGIC
Eudoxia Miller

Invite we can listen to the dark side of the moon

Melbourne ☆ Creative Director Melbourne DanceKay
Halfblood Human ☆ her/she

She missed the time they had alone in the Maldives, It had felt like so long ago and yet, she wanted to go back.  She tapped her manicured nail on the counter as she checked the baby monitor.  It was hard to believe that Persephone was damn near a year and half at this point.  At least both kids slept through the night now, it had gotten easier with them both.  It was not easy by any means but she spent most of her days chasing her kids around the house. She had lost her baby weight and then some.  She looked at the clock, she was waiting up for her husband to get home.  She had not been thrilled with the hours, but then Doe was never very happy about his hours.  She understood and he was trying.  she couldn't discount that.  he was trying.   She took the red wine out of the cabinet and poured herself a glass.  She could use one after the day she had.  

Atlas had located Orion and it had been a horrible fight that had ensued between the family.  she was s till rather heated about the whole thing and that had been why she had wanted to wait up for Jason.  She wanted to talk about how Atlas was horrible and controlling.  It had not gone well the tempers of Karras family prevailed quite often and she sighed hearing the door.  "In here my love."  She said from the kitchen.  "Wine?"  She asked him as she took a sip.  

Ministry ☆ Head of Magical Law Enforcement - Victorian Ministry of MagicScotteh
Pureblood Human

It had been a long day at the office, but not as long as the days used to be. Jason was working overtime at least four days a week, working hard to attempt to end this Thomas Sollozzo situation. He was trying to balance work and home, and was getting better at it than he had before. He was lucky that Eudoxia understood. He wouldn't have been able to do all of this if it were not for her. As he got home, he entered the door and hung up his jacket. He heard her call for him, and he went into the kitchen, rolling up his sleeves as he entered. 

"Hello, love." He said, smiling and leaning in to her for a small kiss. He took a glass for himself, and took a gulp of it. "Mmm. This one is amazing." He said, smiling at her. "Work was exhausting. Every time I believe that there is an end to the paperwork, it just seems to pile back up. I think I'm going to need to hire another secretary." He chuckled. "It's just overwhelming right now. Every time we believe we are getting close, he just slips through the cracks." Jason sighed. "If we don't catch him soon, I don't know what we're going to do. The public is scared. I know they are. You weren't around the first time he was here. He caused so much chaos."