Sturt
Flinders
Spencer
Bourke
Marcus Carsen

Complete Mother Dearest (Feb. 8 2018)

Melbourne ☆ Musician & Vocalist★ LilyCat
24 year old Halfbreed Veela ☆ She/Her

"To-may-toe, to-mah-toe," Gemini waved a light hand, before then smirking devilishly as he challenged her apparent chance of being able to keep up with him if he chose to bugger off. He clearly didn't know the kind of girl he was dealing with here. Her grandmother had more connections than he could ever hope to build, and Gemini was more than willing to use that herself if she ever had to. However, she didn't even argue verbally, the look on her features would have said more than enough regarding that.

"Oh, I meant that for if you had booted me as well. I'd have been back over again tomorrow, to see how you were going," The woman's lips tugged into a wide shit-eating grin. "And you'd have let me in as well. But since you didn't kick me out, then clearly you never had any intention to anyway, no matter how much I pissed you off. That must mean that you like me so much that you can't even bear to be angry enough to push me away!"

A gasp was issued from the young woman at her daring statement, no doubt probably infuriating him even more with all her being 'right' about him. Gemini however knew now that he didn't have any intention of disappearing any time soon, due to herself and her daughter. That was certainly interesting.

And then, as she was teasing him, Marcus suddenly closed the gap between their lips and kissed hers, causing Gemini to blink briefly before almost responding. But the man had pulled back too quickly for he to, and she instead smirked at his cheek as he also released her and decided to stand all cool and casual as a cucumber, as though it didn't really mean anything to him. Apparently his willpower was too strong to succumb to her temptations?

"Well," Gemini smiled then, sly as she stepped up close until she brushed the front of Marcus' body, a hand lifting so that her fingers could gently trace along the collar of his shirt as she watched his eyes, leaning up on her toes in order to close in and shift her lips to the side of his jaw, near his ear to breathe her words out softly over his neck, "I guess that really depends on just how strong that willpower really is." She chuckled low then before slowly drawing back and then suddenly and abruptly moving in a turn as though she was going to head straight back inside now.

Melbourne ☆ Investigative Journalist✩ Kaitore
27 year old Halfbreed Dhampir ☆ HE/HIM

"And people call -me- the spawn of evil - you're a regular ol' Vampire yourself." He wasn't sure how she was so confident that he'd let her in, but he assumed she'd probably use some of her other heritage abilities to try and tickle at him enough to do her bidding. Dangerous indeed, dangerous indeed. . . Probably didn't help his position of trying to be defiant once she knew he wasn't actually going anywhere anytime soon away from her or Gabby. Which just added more to the confusion on why she would even chase him around in the first to find him. 

"Oh, you seem to have everything in the bag here. Next thing you know you're going to start saying I want to have children with you." As much of a joke as that was, that was still out on the juries table. The man didn't even know if he wanted them, if he could actually handle them, hell, having both his Mother around and Gemini complicated so many things on different levels. 

She was an utter Temptress became the worse part of it and he knew it, the charisma that sprawled from her called to him and it wasn't just because she was a Veela. That made it that much harder to really even try to resist her if he wanted to, it'd require way too much effort on his part and would be denying the whole point he had invited her there. Well. . . Her and her family to be more specific but plans apparently were designed to be foiled, changed, and then made excessively much more complicated. 

The presence and warmth of her body resonated along his own as she pressed forward. Heat of her breath skimmed along his neck and the words came out in such a sultry tone that his own mind started to yell at him 'WHAT ARE YOU EVEN DOING!?'. Just as she had started to turn and head back inside of the house his hand shut out to gently grasp her hand as he stared at the dark haired woman with a gentle warmth. "Now, I never said I was using it -now-. How about this. . . Since she will need to rest soon, once my Mother goes to bed we can have Rosie dearest watch Gabby a few more hours or over night." 

This looked like his mind was going in one direction but he had settled to be a bit more surprising versus basic in his desires. "And we can drink some of the good stuff I have locked way and just. . . Talk? No Grammies, No sudden Mommies, the Ice Cream can be made and stored away for Gabby for tomorrow." He started to follow behind her in case she decided to keep her motion moving forward. "Or is that kind of thing out of the question? I'm not asking you to make my Mom grand babies."

A cheeky smirk flowed on him as he narrowed his eyes. "Yet."

"No, I'm Veela... do you not recall the whole 'man-devouring' part of our conversation at the burger joint?"Gemini smirked lightly, before then chuckling. She was terrible, and she knew it. From her obliviousness, to her meddling, to her knowledge that she could make most men putty in her paws if she really wanted to, and they wouldn't even complain about it either. She certainly wasn't one hundred per cent as innocent as she often came across as being. But she was sure that Marcus had learned that much by now.

"And I already know you've at least considered kids with me a couple of times," There was that wicked glint in her gaze, as though she knew exactly what she was talking about. That confidence that gave no hint of anything that might make it seem like she was lying or simply trying to embarrass him. She would never tell whether she was pulling his leg or whether she actually knew either, which was probably the worst part.

Still, as she was about the walk back inside, the young woman found herself halted by the grip of Marcus' hand catching her own, his expression causing her own to relax into a gentler smile, though it quickly formed a small smirk as her gaze narrowed on him while he spoke about Rosie perhaps having Gabby for the night. Oho?

"Aw, Marcus," The young woman turned a little so that she could pat his cheek gently, "If you wanted to have sex, all you had to do was say you wanted sex." She grinned then, before winking at him and stepping back inside without even answering his query about whether she would consider just hanging out with him and having a few drinks and talking. That, she decided, he had to work out for himself using what knowledge he had of Gemini so far. Surely, the answer would be pretty obvious. Returning to the kitchen, Gem smiled at the woman still there.

"So how's the food? Hopefully at least edible, last thing I need on my conscious is accidental food poisoning of my apparent future next baby's grandmother, according to Marcus," Yep, she totally threw him under that bus, and had no regret at all for it as her lips tugged into a grin while she cut a piece of chicken and popped it into her mouth.

"Nope, what I heard was 'My jokes are mom jokes bad.' " Lips pursed outwards in defiance playfully as she smirked. This was a woman who kept trying to throw him for loops and more often than not it had worked to the point he could only ever repeat how much of an insufferable lady she was while also in the same thought claimed he planned to have her either way, well, at least if that was where they were going with things. 

Marcus scoffed slightly at her insinuation as a smirk played on his lips. "Kids? No, but I've considered -something- happening that could related to how they come about a couple of times." There had been no form of shame within his words, what did he have to be ashamed of admitting that if his mother wasn't in the house right now that the dining room table would be put to other more recreational uses? "Besides, I still think I'd make a horrible parent. These hours of work of mines are for the Vamps." Which while a metaphor to emphasize its night demands, was still pretty accurate literally!

Squinted eyes stared at the woman while her hand tapped tenderly against his cheek. How was he to response to such teasing provocation! The nerve of this woman! HE WAS A PREADATOR! Not even like T-Pain looking either. Instead, he let the words hang in her turning walk while he lowered his eyes to stare at her rear and opened up his mouth to make a biting motion in a seductive and needing way. He knew enough that she enjoyed the chase, to see how far he'd run after her - knew enough that their chemistry was raw and there. 

When the two of they returned Layla had already finished the last bits of her food while picking up a neat little napkin and dabbed it gently at her full lips. High class manners at its finest in the way that she presented herself in this moment. Brown eyes lifted to stare at them. "It was delicious! It's clear that you were the one who truly made it, Gemini." She stated more so as a teasing jest. A hand rose up to press against her lips to try and contain the laughter from the remainder of the young woman's words. "Oh~? Future baby for little ole me? You two are very gracious." She shined her own mischievous smile but more so because she found the banter between the two adorable. 

Marcus on the other hand an eye twitching moment. HE HATED THESE WOMEN. No, that wasn't true, he loved them. A hand wrapped around Gemini's waist as he leaned in to whisper into her ear. "Just for that. . . We are making grandkids tonight." It was a sultry voice but whether he was serious or not he let that slip into his own mind for the answer as he released the part-Veela's waist. "Between the two of you I'm going to toss myself into my work until I am old and grey." As he sat down at his seat he grasped the beer from the table and leaned against the chair. "You both are some freaking meddling women. I thought -I- was bad, but at least I have an excuse, it's my job. You two. . . Are just vindictive." 

"So bad that you laugh at the jokes, yeah that's pretty terrible," Gemini snerked quietly at the man before rolling her eyes at his obvious response to her teasing about him wanting kids. Of course he would bring it to that, but that was the obvious response. "You need to be a little more creative with your retorts... are you a writer or not?" Oho, now she was challenging his creativity as a writer, and the woman had a feeling that was going to go down just fantastically. Even more so when she purposely provoked him with telling him to be blunt if he wanted something in particular from her. She could practically feel his gaze boring into her as she strolled back into the house.

"Oh good! No food poisoning then, I was a little worried about leaving Marcie in charge of the vegetables. Never know what kinds of things he might accidentally do that might somehow turn them toxic," The young woman's brows wiggled as she picked on him, but as she picked up a carrot from her plate to eat, she found that it was actually really good, the seasoning perfect. She'd have to let him know... but not right now. Let him suffer a little first.

The man's 'threat', of course, only brought a sly smirk to Gemini's lips, however, before she sat down so that she could properly eat the food. It had gone a little cold in her absence, but was still delicious all the same. She had to chuckle at Marcus' complaining and threats to toss himself into work, before calling them vindictive, which brought another bright smile to her lips.

"Thanks. I know we're wonderful... I heard 'wonderful and amazing', didn't you Layla?" Gemini grinned across to the other woman. "I'm sure he also means gorgeous, vibrant, and always right too." A chuckle fell from her lips before she took another bite from her food, glancing between the other too with a cheeky look in her eyes.

"They say when you like someone, to get on their good side? Ya' gotta make them think they're funny." Marcus chuckled while he gave her a playful nudge along the side. Regardless of his words he found her pretty hilarious, a shot of energy to be around. Even if she did swing some jabs at him, like in this moment as his cheeks huffed outwards. "Oomph. Hitting me in my livelihood. I didn't see you complaining too much about my creativity when my lips were against yours." He grinned at the cheeky woman. He had hoped she'd feel the gaze but most importantly he wanted her to feel. . . That of desire, want, and need that exuded from him just from staring at her in such a way. 

Layla chuckled at the whimsical poke that Gemini issued towards her son. Opting to not remark on the taste of the vegetables itself, since it seemed the young woman had wanted to the man to squirm just a bit longer. Her hand rose up with an index finger extended. "Now if I remember. . . Before you were trying to throw us both out. There was talk of ice cream? I could use some to sooth my old bones." Her eyes fluttered towards Marcus. 

He groaned as he shook his head. "Next time I'll add blood. I can handle it, can any of you?" Not that he wanted to handle it. This felt like a bunch of Kittens poking at a Lion, who here held the true power?! Well, not him, that was for sure. "Fine, but only because -Gabby- was promised ice cream! You both are just leeches that happened to benefit." That was as much of a protest he could offer up before he'd stand up and start to put in various ingredients into the old styled bucket. "Okay, allergies? Anyone?" Maybe he should add it into the Ice Cream, that'd show them! An entertaining thought and only that. 

"Of course! Oh, yes, we cannot forget 'And Timelessly irreplaceable." A small smile seemed to brush along her expression. She was really milking having an ally especially to smooth things over much better. 

"About as right as left can get. As far as beautiful and gorgeous. . . Well, I guess everyone has at least -one- day." A light laughter pressed from him as he shook his head lightly and started to grasp the handle of the crank and churned it with very little effort. As much as it tried to give resistance it didn't offer up much of one. "If you two are just going to be like that she can move in with you instead of me. I enjoy my little bat cave where I actually am well received. My papers love me and so does my work."

"Hey, that was kind of creative, since you were still pissed with me. Who kisses someone they're pissed at? Unless they're just completely enamored," A knowing smirk was aimed at Marcus, but her teasing (for the most part) died down once they were back inside, and instead she took advantage of being able to gang up on the man with his mother. It was probably the worst kind of scenario for any man, when his mother and the girl he was interested in got along like a house on fire. And as she watched Layla flutter her own 'innocent' eyes at Marcus, Gemini had to laugh aloud. That was pure gold.

The man's words about his apparent only reason for making ice cream also caused another chuckle as Gemini finished up her plate and picked it up, along with Layla's empty one, to take to the sink and begin filling the tub with hot water so that she could soak some of the dishes from their cooking.

"See, I don't even need to have him wrapped around my finger, Layla, Gabrielle's already got that part covered. And here he keeps talking about how he'd be an awful parent... look at that ice cream dedication, just so that he doesn't disappoint my little baby," Gemini grinned widely as she picked on the poor man, before then shaking her head at the question of allergies. Gemini could probably eat a moldy sandwich if it tasted good, though she'd prefer not to.

"D'aw... he doesn't even have the heart to come up with anything that's really awful to say about either of us... that's love, Layla," Gem laughed softly, though she grabbed some of the 'special ingredients' from the bench that Marcus had even seemed to have bought at Gabby's request, offering them over to the man to add to the ice cream while he made it. She then looked back over to his mother as she shifted to lean against the counter.

"Hope you don't mind some added sweets either, Gabby had some specific requests for the super special ice cream that Marcus was going to make for her."

A snicker and chuckle came across him as he shook his head. "More enamored than I understand or comprehend." It was an honest assessment with no real barb to fight at her with, something that truly perplexed the man from all angles. Marcus wasn't offered enough time to really ponder on the thought itself as they had already entered into the confinement of his home where he'd have to strengthen his resolve for the second round of onslaught when it came to Layla and Gemini tag teaming up against him. 

Narrowed gaze turned to Gemini as she took the plates to the sink and began to fill up the sink. He could feel a coldness up his spine as he leaned forward and shook his head. The sight of it drew an overwhelming feeling that he had never felt before - whether it was negative or positive he couldn't fully place it. But it was enough that he felt he should be pushing people away socially. 'Is that. . . Fear? Tch. Am I really afraid of the prospect of living and being close to someone like -this-?! ' He shook his head as he looked upwards to the ceiling trying to seal up that feeling of uncertainty, discomfort. The idea of a possible serious relationship having a chance tried to burrow into his mind by just a single sight. Too homely, too different from the chaos and solitude. 

Layla snickered. "It sounds like he's going to be in a world of trouble. Two women already have him wrapped around their fingers. It's only going to get worse from there." That wasn't so much a lie or a jab either, it was her speaking a truth in a joking forum. To have even someone headstrong in such a position spoke volumes of how close that person was being drawn. "At least we get to benefit from his hard work and dedication! We'll need to thank Gabrielle ten fold." She hadn't noticed much change in Marcus' demeanor since he had been under fire all night and held such reactions. 

However, the thought of being a parent struck nearly as much as being in something serious - Kids were serious themselves. His mind had been drawn away from the lingering social fears once she had handed over the 'special ingredients' that Gabby had wanted to put into the ice cream. This could work, the distraction was necessary and as such he began to put them into the bucket and crank it once more. He needed to persuade them nothing as eating at him, that thoughts weren't torturous enough on another level. He was not weak, not anymore. "Hehe, don't act like I have a chance here. You'd just tut at me and say no attitude. Then you! Miss innocent Egyptian will just bat your eyelashes. It's like I am in a very bad Sephora magazine designed to keep a man down." 

"Of course, I am innocent. " The elder woman smiled sweetly as if to dissuade it from being the sarcastic remark it was intended to be. "Oh~! I do enjoy a bit of sweetness, I've cut back within recent years but cheating is authorized every so often." She seemed to wiggle in her seat a bit at the thought that she'd be able to have a bit of a sweet treat. With her son and Gemini, whatever the young woman was to the man. "Hehe, so am I to expect grandkids anytime soon. . .?" This was less of a joking mother's tune, no, it was a nosy mother trying to probe for information.

Though the woman figured what she was doing was purely something that any polite person would, it seemed that her manners had ticked at something in Marcus, and she cast a brief glance his way as her brows furrowed. Why should it bother him? Or was it even her helping out that really bothered him at all? That was the downside of empathy. She could feel what others were feeling, but didn't always know the context, and sometimes had to make guesswork.

"Well, he invited the trouble home, so he only has himself to blame for it," Gemini smirked, before chuckling lightly. "You know he called me up later the same day that we met, to give me a time and day where we could do this? Didn't even wait overnight, cleared up some of his schedule and made sure to let me know." The young woman grinned a little as she glanced over toward the man, with a brow raised. Perhaps she was being just a little awful, but she wasn't saying anything that wasn't the truth. "Was pretty funny, actually... I hit him with my guitar case, and somehow that made him decide he had to cook for me," Obviously, she left a lot out there, but it sounded far more amusing this way.

"Guess I accidentally knocked some sense out of him," Gemini laughed lightly, and took a sip from her drink before handing over the special ingredients as Marcus complained about not having a chance. She smirked a little and gave him a gentle hip nudge, as though to try and get him to lighten up a little more from the seeming sombre mood that was swirling around him. She wondered what it was that had him suddenly bugged, but wasn't about to ask right now. Maybe later.

It was also just a little adorable the way his mother wiggled around with some excitement at the prospect of getting to have something sweet, causing Gem to smile brightly. She could only imagine the diet that the other woman probably had to be on for a long time, and no doubt she still had to take care of her health a great deal. She made a note to have Rosie come visit, the Veela would be able to likely give Marcus an idea of what to keep an eye out for, as well as give Layla check-ups.

"I dunno! Should she be expecting any grandkids, sonny-boy?" Gemini laughed at the question, even though she was aware of the hidden question underneath it. She absolutely wasn't touching that though, quite happy to leave that one to Marcus to answer as she took another drink from her cider.

There was a hunch of him that knew she was empathic at least from the very loose words she had chosen. Part of the reason he tried to cover it up, yet, emotions are not something easily suppressed. To even do so means that they had to have leaked out in the first place and this alert mentally kept him mindful that he was probably ousted by the local troublemaker in the area. 

Layla shifted an accusing glance towards Marcus. "My, I thought I told you never to be that eager, Marcie. You're supposed to give a 'courtesy' time lapse." A smirk played across her own face but there was at least a shine of happiness within her own-self, happy enough that what she had done didn't shut him out completely from letting other people inside. Even if it happened to be someone who'd test his patience and every inch of his mind, something that he definitely would need. "Now you'll need to prove to her that you aren't desperate, Son." A gasp eased out of her as she snickered behind a raised hand. "That must be a magically enchanted guitar case then, works on the strong headed" Something told the Egyptian woman that Gemini seemed to take up the strong-headed types more often than not.

"Yea, apparently you did. Because you both some how ended up in my house afterwards." He snorted a bit but was knocked out of the prickly tone when Gem's hip nudged against him. His gaze narrowed towards her to see that smirk and a sigh was pushed out as he just shook his head a bit. "That's not even how it went down. She forgot the part where she messed up my glasses, just wanted me to look at her a bit better I guess." He shrugged a bit. Even though he's the one that stepped on them. 

"Cheat day!? You shouldn't be eating ice cream then! And. . . . You're just going to look at Gem to try and sneak you some aren't you? Fine, fine. But you better not complain or no more random cheat days for you." He knew she probably should have more fresh meals prepared things that wouldn't be too harsh for her body to digest and accumulate for vitamins and nutrients. "Give me a list of stuff you usually eat and I'll actually go out and buy it, alright? Just don't touch my stash of ramen. I need that." A sign he still wasn't going to cook for himself, but at least someone in the house will be eating healthier. 

Eyes darted between Layla then Gemini then back between the two a few more times. What was this?! His mother asking such a question while his. . . He didn't even know what she was to him. Friend? Woman he kissed? Interfering Bug-a-boo? The thought grinded against his mind but maybe he could turn it over in his favor? Chances are he was just going to dig a bigger whole. "Of course, Gem and I were just outside discussing just how lovely it'd be if we could give Gabby a little sibling." Which wasn't. . . Truthful or an entire lie. He did say that his intention wasn't to make grandkids for his mother yet, to Gemini.

The young woman couldn't help the soft sniggering as Layla berated Marcus for being 'too eager' in his seeking out Gemini to have dinner at his place. It was all very highly amusing for her, as she stood near him and listened, giving him the occasional nudge to remind him not to be such a sourpuss.

"Yeah... gotta prove to me you're not desperate," Gemini mimicked the other woman with a cheeky grin and chuckle, before then snorting aloud as he tried to blame her for his glasses. "It's not my fault your clumsy ass stepped on them. Be less tall." It was an almost childish response, but came accompanied with that same cheeky smile as she slicked his arm lightly. "I then had to feed him because he was starved... had to get a burger and shake into him before he toppled over," The young woman tutted softly with a shake of her head.

And then suddenly the man was berating his mother for having a 'cheat day', and it was both very amusing as well as endearing. Even though he was pissed off at his mom, he still loved her, and was being all protective and grouchy because he wanted to make sure she was taken care of. Bless.

"Pfft! If you're cooking for one, you may as well be cooking for two, you ninny!" A hand came up to smack the man lightly on the back of the head as Gemini scoffed at his apparent protectiveness of his ramen, as though it was the only food he had for himself. "I'll get Layla to tell me if you're not eating proper meals, even though you're cooking them," The woman wagged her finger at him with a raised brow. Of course, the question of babies and Marcus' attempt to be cool and collected in his response, brought a wicked smirk from the young woman.

"D'aw, no need to be coy, Marcus. By the time we came in, you were saying that you wanted to put a baby in me as soon as possible!" Gemini's lips tugged into a wide grin then, before she glanced over at Layla, "Should have heard some of the things he was saying, you'd be shocked I tell you, shocked."

"Desperate?! Tch. . . Says the woman who threatened to not leave me alone even if I did kick her out." He shook his head slight with a smile. Every so often he would feel her nudge against him some more. He at least appreciated that she was trying to keep him less. . . Tense even with all of her teasing. Had the mouth of a viper that'd twist many things but the actions she held spoke a lot louder than the jabs she'd give. "Woah, woah! I am not clumsy! I'm as graceful as an apex predator in the Sahara." An Apex Predator who just happened to be on a collar to not only a small girl, but her gorgeous mother. What was this, a zoo of a life? "Oh, that's how you've been telling that story?" He grinned at her as he nudged her lightly with his own hip. "From what -I- recall, you practically panicked saying 'I'm sorry, I'm sorry. Let me feed you to make it up!'. Hm~?"

Layla chuckled at the berating but also at the banter that had arisen between the two of them. "It warms a woman's heart to see a marital spat before the wedding. " Her way of teasing the both of them at how they were, Gemini tossing the fists and Marcus dodging them about as well as a brick wall could move. But at least determination to stay around fit the two as neither had left. "She's right, Marcie, you need to eat better. I'll tell her about every single time that you don't! It's just silly to not sit down and eat. Or do you not want to just have Mother-Son time. . .?" Her head lowered slightly as if to insinuate the hurt that she faked feeling. 

"Hey. I don't actually have the time you all think I do. The rare times I am home it's just to do work. You all should be thankful I even cancelled!" Which wasn't an entire lie, his house barely had been lived in most days and sleep? That wasn't something he often did not like he needed it too much. Just enough to be active and alert, enough to be jumpy when need be. The impact of Gemini's hand caused him to twitch from the reaction of it while rubbing the back of his head. "I'll be fine! If worse comes to worse I'll just take a shortcut or something." Not that he ever had the need to do -that-, nor was it something that he wanted to do. It was one of the small bits about himself that he detested, Consumption of Blood. In dire times though he'll do what he needed to do. At least if he could find a willing source that 'knew him'. 

The Egyptian Woman's head lifted up and her features grew red but not from embarrassment. She was trying to contain a laughter that could no longer be held inside of her. "Oh, Merlin! I do not think I want to know what kind of dirty things are in your mind or words, Marcie! No, no. Maybe I should just leave you two to your baby-making ways?

Marcus' hands reached up to both edges of his cheeks as he slapped himself in the face and slowly dragged the digits down along the sides. ". . . You two. . . " This was no longer about being put on the spot, now they just made him sound like some kind of deviant! "Ugh. . . Making it seem like you said 'No' the idea. . ." He murmured though he also knew she was twisting up a bit what he said. "I'm still wondering why I let you two in the house." His lips pressed together than twirled into a slight smirk. 

"Only because you were giving the old line about being a poor starving artist who didn't know how to cook, I felt sorry for you," Gemini grinned as she retorted easily, though of course she was joking about the pitying part. She was more annoyed that he didn't take care of himself, and his line about having no time wasn't going to cut it with her, nor with his mother apparently, as Layla agreed that he should be eating proper meals as well, instead of microwave crap like ramen. There was no sustenance there! He needed vegetables and good meat and everything else that made a well-balanced diet.

"If you're going to make time to cook for your mother, then you have time to put some of that meal into a box or something so that you can eat it on the go if you have to, no excuses," Gemini wagged her finger at the man as her gaze narrowed at him. "Besides, I know for a fact that you don't need to be putting as many hours with Rosie's folks as you do. I get the feeling someone just doesn't know how to sit still and chill out for a bit,"A brow rose then, head canting as she watched him.

At least Gemini's words to do with what Marcus had said earlier had entertained the other woman, Layla was clearly a very cool chick if she could handle talking about her son's potential sex life... especially while he was right there in the room. The man had thought that he'd get the last word in when he'd whispered the threat of making babies tonight, and now it had bit him on the ass.

"Oooh, I think he's blushing! I didn't even know stalkers of the night could do that!" Gemini leaned in on her toes as though trying to inspect his cheeks that he was covering while he complained about the pair of women no doubt driving him crazy. "Well, like I said before, you're the one who called me up, all a tizzy and wanting me to come over. And how can you not let your mother in? I mean look at that lovely face, especially when she bats them pretty eyes," Gemini chuckled as she aimed a wink over to the seated woman before finishing her drink and moving to the fridge to get another out.

"Besides, you secretly love all the attention," Gemini snickered quietly as she popped the lid off the bottle.

"Ramen is perfectly fine. The occasional TV dinner." A shrug flowed soon after his words. "Convenience store foods settle pretty well too for the most part." He didn't need much in terms of food to be satisfied, just something to get by on. It's a habit he was forced to develop and instead of changing it all over again he just took it as a benefit just in case he had to be put into a position once more where it would be an important skill. 

A smirk played on his lips as he closed his eyes listening to Gemini. It was true, he didn't need to, and even after helping them he'd still be all night long doing other things of the similar variety. There were no shortage of things to hunt and find that were being destructive to the streets and the predator in him. . . That beast he tried to quell. . . Needed satisfaction some how. "Sitting still for someone like me isn't always the best idea. I do it for reasons, don't really expect you or anyone to understand.." He shook his head to get himself out of the gothic tone that drenched in his mind. "Anyways! As long as she eats and is healthy I'll be fine. Unless you're going to actually come by and force me to eat or something? Which I would find amusing to watch." The smirk grew wider on his face as he stared at Gemini. 

Either way his head would tilt as he closed his eyes, his mind stretching out to try and tap into Gemini's for a soft subtle message through telepathy. 'Put a baby in you as soon as possible, huh? That sure is a massive jump from 'Yet'. You're a special kind of dubious.' Once his eyes opened back up he took a final drink from his bottle while he shook his head. 

As Gemini brought attention back towards her, Layla's eyes started to flutter as if on cue. "I've only ever done all that I could to support you, my darling boy." The tone of her voice was surrounded by one of affection as she stared towards Marcus hoping to break through the irritated façade that seemed to be placed upwards. "And you shouldn't take that attention for granted. Never know when you'll start to miss it. Especially since those in your peculiar position need people around. Maybe spending it with everyone around you will stop that need you have to do whatever ill-repute thing you do."

Marcus sighed as if he were getting lectured by Mother One and Mother Two. What was he? Ten? "I don't blush." He tried to stay adamant about it but Gemini's burrowing gaze broke his stalwart brood while he narrowed a gaze towards her and blinked a few times. "I -did- invite you, your daughter, and your grams. Not my fault Rosie tried to set us up like that. Guess she thought it was about time you started romancing again." He clicked his tongue a bit as he started to gather up whatever left over food had been in the pots and started to place them in storage containers. "Attention is bad for me, ya' know, it's kind of against my job to be given attention until AFTER I release an issue. " Once he had placed the leftover's into the fridge he turned his attention to Layla. "You should get some rest, the extra room is here on the first floor so you don't need to go up any stares. Just go back to the living room and take that right. Already furnished and comfy." He often used that for clientele that needed to rest themselves after a rough night so he had to always keep it cleaned and well maintained. 

Layla nodded as he started to stand up and walk over towards Marcus to give him a tight hug. "Thank you for the dinner, both of you. " Her hand reached out to gently shake Gemini's once more. "It was nice to meet you, you're such a wonderful dear. Take care of this hard-headed child of mines, will you?" She offered a kindly smile before she started to head towards the extra bedroom. "Also, please keep it down with whatever you two do. A woman needs her beauty sleep." She joked one last time before fully leaving. 

During the hug Marcus had tensed up slightly but eventually relaxed as best he could and returned it at least with a single arm. When the coast had been clear of his mother he let out a soft exhaust and lowered his head in fatigue.

"You just need something else to do," Gemini said lightly, though she had a feeling that his night activities were perhaps more to do with that part of himself that he tended to dislike a lot. There were many ways to quell a beast though, even predators, and they didn't all involve violence or danger. That was a discussion for another time though probably. It was already bad enough that he'd had to spend the evening being tag-teamed by Gemini and his mother, and the young woman figured he'd earned to be cut a break.

Even when his voice seemed to make it into her mind, and the temptation to retort was there, Gemini smirked and offered a small snicker and a shake of her head. Had he already forgotten the threat he'd made when they were inside, about apparently making grandbabies tonight? Terrible.

"Totally blushing, it's a nice shade on you," Of course, it wasn't going to stop the young woman for being a little childish in pointing out his blushing, but then grinned as he continued his general complaining about the night not going how he'd expected or planned, before 'protective son' mode seemed to kick in once again and Marcus mentioned that Layla should get some rest. Gemini shook the woman's hand, but then pulled her in gently for a small hug as well.

"It was awesome to meet you, Layla, I'm sure we'll see each other around," Gemini laughed lightly and offered a cheeky wink at the other woman's parting words, and then the room was quiet and she glanced at Marcus to see him hang his head as the tension was released and turned into fatigue.

Stepping up beside him, Gemini rested a hand on his back and very gently pushed some of her own relaxed state outward, not enough to actually control the man's emotions or state too much, but more like a very gentle inner peace, in order to help him while he mentally dealt with all that had occurred. A small smile was on her lips as she watched him, and then she leaned up to press a gentle kiss to the man's cheek.

"You did really well," Gemini said softly, before allowing her hand to drop down from him, before moving to the sink where the dishes were still waiting, "If you want, I can get her an appointment with Rosie, so that she can be her GP and help keep an eye on her health."

"Well if you know something that would help you can let me know about that." Surprisingly, this wasn't one of his snarky or brooding remarks. It was a genuine statement, if there had been a better way than he was opened to seeing if it would actually manage to satisfy it. Though he knew within himself, as long he kept up the more violent nature he'd always consider himself 'Unfit', Unfit to be any kind of parent, any kind of serious lover. A walking danger. 

"The only time red looks good on me is when it is in the form of a cape around my shoulders. " Marcus was starting to get used to the teasing that had been Gemini's trademark talent. If he was going to actually pursue the woman than he had to be resilient against the heaviest of attacks when it came to her, especially if she managed to find a partner to work off of, that's just hell in a handbasket in doubles. "You just wish you could make me blush, maybe one day. If you do I'll make sure to give you One-Thousand roses." He smirked cockily. 

Layla smiled widely as Gemini embraced her into a hug which caused her to hug her back as tightly as she could. "Of course, if you plan to stay around. Someone will have to make sure he takes care of himself. He doesn't listen to his mother anymore." The tell-tale line used by many mothers once their children have 'flown the coop' of sorts. 

Well, at least his Mother had someone around in case he started to freeze her out again. He couldn't be too sure how he'd feel in the morning but things don't just change so easily overnight. When Gemini's hand pressed against his body there seemed to be a sense of 'calm' coming over him. This was. . . Abnormal for him, this kind of peace. What was equally so was the sudden kiss pressed against his cheek.

"I don't think you can really say 'I did well' when I was forced into the situation, you know." There was no rage or irritation in voice. Not even the slightest bit of agitation. Marcus started to walk over towards the locked up brown liquor cabinet to unlock it and pull out a small glass and a bottle of what seemed to be a kind of brandy as he poured it inside. "Yea, that'd actually be really great. At least if Rosie is watching her I won't need to worry if the physician actually knows what they're doing. " His hands slipped around the glass as he turned around to stare at Gemini. He wasn't sure how to actually feel about the musician anymore, other than, the whole being trouble. "You can leave them there. I can get to them later. You're a real work. . . And utterly confusing, you know that, right?" A small smile formed on his face. 

"One moment you're berating me and forcing me to do something I clearly don't want to. Then all of sudden kissing me on my cheek in some kind of tender way."

"Try substituting with other instinctual needs," Gemini said it so easily, there was no joking in her voice for once as she crossed her arms and leaned her rear against the counter while offering a small shrug. "Eat more meat cooked rare, have regular sex, things like that," One might have expected some joke in there considering what she was suggesting, but she was dead serious, because she had a feeling that he really would prefer to not be doing some of the things that he did in order to just try and keep the beast within satisfied.

"Make it one hundred orchids, and you got a deal. Roses are so cliche," Gemini snorted softly before allowing a soft chuckle to fall free from her lips. She already felt connected somehow to his mother though, even if just because of their shared experience as singe mothers, and offered a small wink, "He's in good company."She reassured the woman as Layla left the room.

Of course, Marcus might not feel like that was the case after this evening. He'd been roasted, made to play nice, and teased to all hell. Gemini was rather impressed that he hadn't completely snapped at her at some point at least. Of course, maybe that was to come yet, and he'd just been waiting for his mother to go to bed so that he wouldn't have to cause a scene in front of her. Gemini's gaze followed him as he wandered over to an alcohol cabinet by the looks of it, and poured himself something.

"I meant that you did well, considering you kind of had little to no choice about the matter. But aren't you glad to have her here, especially now that you know about her condition? At least you can make sure she's taken good care of, and catch up on missed time," Of course, Gemini knew it would still take a little time for him to deal with his inner demons, but she was only ever a phone call away if he needed to get stuff off his chest or vent or something. The woman then canted her head a little as she listened to him continue on to call her a piece of work, which caused her lips to tug into a smirk.

"I thought we already established that a long time ago," Gemini chuckled with a small shake of her head and grin, before then lifting her chin slightly to indicate toward his drink, "Do I ge tone of those, or what?" She asked, and then pushed from the counter to walk over toward the man. "Anyway, you probably wouldn't have the hots for me as strongly as you do if I was boring and predictable," The woman grinned cheekily as she poked him lightly in the belly.

The ideas were good ones - maybe if he started to keep things that would often settle a predator around, things that allowed a form of aggression to be released without anyone being hurt unnecessarily? Not to say that what he did had no purpose other than that but one gets sick of having blood on their hands, having to beat back the urge to taste it to drain it. If he were a full-fledged vampire he'd be a horrible one, that's for sure. "I'll consider those options."

Marcus snickered as he shook his head. "One hundred orchards, waiting patiently on your bed with a sweet little note just to make you feel better. 'You were right'. Even if you weren't, women like being right all the time." He smirked towards her as he tried to get back into a teasing poke all the same. At least to help to keep himself in the peaceful state that was offered to him by Gemini's interference. 

But he wasn't going to snap at her, was he pissed off? Sure. But they had already handled that moment back outside and ended up in a place where he needed to figure out the bigger issue at hand for him. How to go forward with her while still getting bombarded by her oh so loving teases and bullying. Albeit, affectionate bullying if one could call it that. 

"I don't know how I feel. Conflicting? On one hand, sure, it sounds great that things have been made clear and maybe we can move to building up time together. I don't hate her enough to want her dead, hell, I don't even hate her. But even knowing all that. . . Forgiveness isn't an easy thing to live up even if you say you give it. Now I actually have to work on it being a true meaning." Was that what he even wanted? If she did die he would have found out eventually and would he have felt bad? Unfinished? Lost? "Guess it's just something I'll have to deal with, like everything else in my life." That was his way of saying he'd take it on alone, the habit he often shrunk towards. Maybe it was more instinctual than habit. 

Marcus poked his lips out towards her comment then shook his head. "Nope, I just upped your level on that regard. Don't know why I am even surprised, I know who you're descended from." Any kin of Rosie's was bound to be some kind of work. As she asked for a drink his hand pulled out another glass and plopped it onto the miniature counter of the cabinet while pouring from the same bottle. "Might be a bit strong for you. " He could feel the presence of her finger along his belly and in reaction he wrapped an arm around her waist to pull her in closer against himself once more. "Hehe, maybe you're right, but the question is. . . Why do -you- have the hot's for me, hm?" His head canted towards the side inquisitively. 

"Don't even try to say you don't either, a woman who doesn't, wouldn't stick around as adamantly as you do."

"You should, you'd be surprised how well a steak that's barely cooked can sate some of that instinct," Gemini nodded gently, the sex option, well that was just obvious. "You could also find someone who doesn't mind donating now and then for you as well. I mean, I get the feeling you don't like to drink blood, but it is a part of who you are, and keeps you strong. It's not something easily denied." The information she was offering showed that there was indeed much more to the young woman, that perhaps she'd done a lot of studying of non-humans herself.

"Damn right we do, the difference between me and other women being that I am always right," A cheeky grin was offered as she made her way over, and listened to the man while he spoke about how he was feeling regarding all that had occurred this evening. she knew it can't have been easy for him. Hell, she'd felt it. But it was a necessary evil sometimes to just rip the bandage off.

A small nod was given as he mentioned forgiveness, that was always difficult and took a bit longer to be able to give. Even longer was trust when it was broken. She rubbed his arm lightly for a brief moment, though then lifted a brow and scoffed at him.

"Alright, Mr I-Don't-Need-No-One," A roll of her eyes and shake of her head was given. He really didn't understand the whole thing about having to accept help sometimes, even if you don't think you need it. "Well, if you ever need to talk or vent, you know how to get onto me." She'd leave it at that for now. The woman felt like she'd done enough pushing for the evening, any more and he might just bust something internally.

"Psh, nothing's too strong for me," Gemini scoffed, chuckling quietly as she made to reach for the drink once it was poured, only to find herself suddenly tugged in against Marcus, her brows raising as she looked up at him. A sly smirk pulled at her lips and she lifted a brow at him, "Who's to say I'm not simply a genuinely caring person who just wants to see you happy?" She asked, her head canting to the side innocently as she blinked at him.

And then the woman's hand shot up to grip at the back of Marcus' neck and she pulled him toward her before crashing her lips against his in a kiss that was fiery and almost volatile in the raw attraction that it conveyed. She lingered in it, a purr in the back of her throat as she drew him in, until then pulling back from it suddenly, a wicked smile aimed at him from where she remained in close proximity.

"Bet you weren't expecting that."

"Well, shucks, it just sucks that I don't cook!" He tried to peddle that but realized that it still had no chance for working on the woman and shrugged. "Fine, just to make -you- happy I'll start eating 'healthier' by going with a barely cooked stake. Maybe a burger too. Just to spite the connoisseur. " The next suggestion was a fine one but she hit the nail on the head easily. "I don't. I feel more like a parasite just thinking about it, honestly. But. . . Well, you are what you are, right? And I know. . . I'm not as strong or contending as I can be. Enough to deal with schmucks but the serious guns I usually get pretty scratched up in the mess." Who would even trust him? "I'd have to find someone that would actually trust me on that regard though, and in this day and age? That isn't really easy." He wasn't trying to make an excuse just looking at the real possibility. "I guess for now I'll try to see if Rosie can hook me up with blood packs. "

Marcus snorted as he shook his head at her proclamation of being right. "Oh, of course, you think you're righ- I mean, you're ALWAYS right. Except that one time you weren't and always got thrown out the house! Luckily, you're just so damned adorable I couldn't bring myself to it." Since the evening had mostly passed he could joke about that kind of a thing. 

"Get on to you? Do I know how? I didn't know you wanted it that badly. I'll keep that in mind." A cheeky smile curled at his lips, he'd relish the moment until it was turned against him. Each bit of time he received was good for him to take in before she got him even better. 

That confidence she held was one of the reasons he was drawn to her. She was always so sure of herself and equally always sure of the person she was dealing with, especially when it came to him. Where most times he wasn't even sure if he'd gnaw on someone the moment his will weakened. "Because I know you well enough to know that's only a part of it." She was a vixen and he knew how Siren's worked. 

A sudden movement that he hadn't expected had brought his head towards hers as their lips pressed. The crashing motion of passion instantly drew out a hunger within himself as he held her closer with his lips pressed firmly and rapidly against hers. The desire, lust, and passion he tried to keep in lock and key flooded out of him in a wave in all of its raw potential. The lingering presence of her lips caused a soft groan of satisfaction to vibrate from himself. Once Gemini had pulled away only slightly, his tongue swept across his own lips as if to take up the residual presence of what was once there. "No. . . No I wasn't." Mostly because he didn't fully know where he stood with her, now he did. 

Marcus snickered out wards before slowly starting to lower both of his hands to just under her thighs and lifting her up to his waist to pin the legs against himself. "I hope you don't think we're stopping there. . . I want more of those kisses. All the heat, that passion. . . " It seemed to satisfy that otherworldly desire inside, that beast in him that thought it could win out. "Show the beast inside that you can control even it." He couldn't help but offer a challenging smirk towards her. 

Maybe she. . . Could be the one he trusted. 

"It will make me happier!" Gemini grinned as Marcus agreed that he would start to eat healthier, and gave him a gentle pat on the cheek, "You're such a good boy." She was absolutely taking the piss out of him and stirring him up on purpose, but it was fun, and she knew that he wouldn't actually hurt her. His problem over not knowing who could be a donor was given a gentle shrug however, "I trust you." It was spoken easily as though it wasn't a big deal. Offer a little blood here and there? Sure. It wasn't like she was going to suffer too much for it, considering she healed up pretty easily herself due to her own mixed blood. "I'm sure Rosie can probably hook you up too, if you're squicky about bloodsucking," Another small nod.

A cheeky grin was simply given when he attempted to taunt her about being right. She was right, quite often in fact. And the man would probably learn that some time down the track if they spent enough time together. His next attempted tease was also given a wink as well as a zipped-lips signal, as though she wasn't going to ever tell him or confirm whether she did 'want it badly' or not. She was having too much fun being unpredictable and annoying and ever stirring the pot more. She barely even let him get his words out about what she was before she shut him up, and received a reaction that played right off her own action.

"So that was a pleasant surprise then? Does it make up for bullying you with your mom?" Gemini grinned cheekily, even as she gathered her breath a little from the lust she could feel pouring from him and into herself. It caused a gentle shudder in her spine and Marcus really didn't need to direct her much as he reached down to latch into her thighs and pull her upward. The woman's legs wrapped around his waist, one of her feet accidentally knocking his glass over, not that she particularly cared, and doubted he did either.

The woman's fingers traced a line over his ear and down the side of his neck, before she moved forward again, her lips taking up his own while she used that passion as fuel not only for herself, but for him as well, allowing it to transfer between them, steadily growing thicker in the air. She didn't even need to speak as her mind broadcast very loudly, knowing he would hear it.

'Bedroom... now.'

It was a long while, and a number of crashes and things knocked over on stumble-dance up the stairs and to his room, later when the young woman groaned softly as she stretched a little. Holy hell, she felt like she'd run a marathon or three, with obstacle courses in between. She was sprawled partially over Marcus with heavy eyelids as she nuzzled the tip of her nose against his collarbone lightly before brushing her lips over the spot. There was a light ache at the side of her throat, but it would heal up fine, and she'd been the one to invite his fangs in the midst of their throes. Right now, Gemini was too worn out to even care about precautions.

"Call the doctor, coz I think I lost all feeling in my legs..." Came a cheeky mumble still, before she smirked against his skin.

The expression that formed on his face had been one of an impassive look while a hand slapped ever so lovingly against his cheek. "Just remember, I -do- bite." Lips parted as he made a playful chomping motion. Although, it also wasn't him lying he would bite her just not on the finger! Eyebrows seemingly wagged at her as if to make a possible insinuation. "You trust me?" That kind of admittance struck some form of chord within Marcus as he tossed around the words and idea that she actually did mean those words spoken, heck, she was a woman that never let words pass her lips in a serious manner if they held no meaning. Well, sometimes even the work around wordplay that is often left for him held some kind of larger intention behind them, the saucy minx. "It's okay if you like the idea of my lips pressed against your neck, Gem. No need to get bashful on me now." He cooed out in a teased mention. "I'll think about it" To hold that much faith in him as well as her own self to defend against him could be considered grand. But they probably both knew and understood he'd never let it get to such a severe state if he could help it. 

Softly he groaned at her question of it being a pleasant surprise. Oh, was it, a surprise that he only wanted more due to the sense of being parched that lingered afterwards. Could such a kiss leave a sensation of needing more of that heated touch to satisfy? "That better not be the only time you offer that kind of surprise, is how I'll answer that! Hrm. . . Makes up for it. . . Maybe, if this will always be the outcome then bully everyday." The shudder of her spine seemed to resonate through his own body as he felt the vibration subtly enough that his breathing drew sharper by the second and the invading pervasive thoughts that shrouded within. Gemini's legs only added to that sense of need and want that fixated itself in his mind, instinct, and emotions as they clutched tightly along his waist. Glasses whirled around on their edge before toppling in a roll and crashing against the floor, he had no time or care for the mess that brewed from the rise of a fire that ignited between the two of them and their fierce reactions to one another with their bodies in close proximity. 

A feeling swept over him while her finger traced along the edge of his ear and along the lining of his neck, it was a mixture of pleasure and lust but whirled between the two had been some form of affection. The way she touched him wasn't aggressive but rather smooth and slow, a deliberate tease. Marcus' hands trailed from the legs to lower back and clutched along the edges of her waist only waiting for the moment to build up while her lips chased after his own. Another intentional pushed and presence fueled through his emotions which caused the intensity of passion to spike to an insane high, to the point that Marcus felt as if he were high on passion. His mind picked up the thought that had been ushered by Gemini, a very specific suggestion that he was all too willing to agree towards without a single stalling moment. 

Coordination had been the last thing on his mind in the throes of the moment not caring what toppled over as they made their ascent towards the stairs and the bedroom that laid in wait. Chairs, more glasses, even the table had been knocked off kilter enough to be obvious. Gods. . . That was more than a workout, he had no idea that Gemini had such energy and ferocity - something to be attributed towards her natural fighting personality and the Veela blood that surged through her veins. Marcus was actually trying to catch his breath even after drawing a bit a blood from her which only seemed to bolster the libido for him when it happened. Fingertips danced along the edges of her neck affectionately while her nose nuzzled along the edge of his collarbone. The feeling of another bodies warmth hung over him offered something more than satisfaction a sense of stability, primarily from the thought that he knew she wasn't just going to leave from the house and push him from her mind. She was planning on staying like a persistent bee.

What even were precautions? Marcus certainly didn't know them and oddly enough he hadn't restocked up on any himself. 

A snort followed from him. "How in the hells do you make Dhampir tired from physical activity? AFTER drinking? You're some kind of super Siren or something." Slowly Marcus' fingers trailed from her neck and directly down the lining of her spine. Still he remembered the feeling of his hands gripped around her, the echoes seemed to linger. "You think you lost feeling? Well. . . If you plan to stay the night we can always test the theory from 'Think' to 'Definitely'. " His own cheeky grin showed in a challenging way with a slight lean inwards he pressed his lips softly against her forehead. 

Gemini felt like jelly the more she tired to shift, and in the end gave up, remaining practically collapsed half over the man while she tried to remind herself that doing this kind of thing regularly might result in a lot of late morning sleep-ins. Or at the least, she'd need to make sure to try and tone it down on occasion if she had a big day ahead... but who was she kidding? To pass up on that level of intense passion and pleasure was just stupid. And besides, once her body recovered a little, then she would be as energetic as a child. Though, in the back of her mind with all those thoughts came the sudden question... was this something she intended to do regularly?

The woman's head shifted a little, enough to glance up at Marcus' face while he gently brushed his fingers over her neck, brushing over the puncture wounds, which brought a small involuntary shiver down her spine. It was strange, she'd never offered blood before to someone, and had been warned it could hurt. But in the heat of their lovemaking, it had only enhanced her pleasure greatly. She'd liked it.

"Ha... yes, super siren, that's me," A chuckle escaped Gemini as she grinned up at Marcus, before a low humm drifted from her lips as his fingers trailed down her spine, causing her to shift upward a little and brush her lips over his lightly, before then going in for a deeper and more tender kiss. Drawing back after a few moments, she snickered at his apparent promise if she stayed over night. "Uh huh, I see your plan now. Remove all feeling from my legs so that I can't escape in the morning, and then I end up becoming some kind of sex slave who can't go anywhere." She nodded matter-of-factly, before laughing softly and resting her head on his shoulder.

"Hm, I could be convinced maybe... if you bring me some ice cream in bed," A small cheeky grin was offered up at him along with innocent batting of her eyelashes as she put on the 'cute' act for some ice cream.

Sore, would be an understatement to describe the feeling that wrecked across Marcus' body and yet he some how found that he wanted so much more. Even with the pain and numbness that seemed to linger on within various points of his body. He inhaled while a passing thought crossed over  his mind. This kind of activity he wouldn't mind doing  often, much more often as he considered the more predatory nature that dwelled within him. There was also the fact he didn't have any sex in a long while.To go into it once more with such an explosive impact of actual passion and such intensity. It felt amazing, emotionally and physically and it was new and fresh to him that it held tightly into his mind. Whether or not it he wanted to do this regularly wasn't an actual question for him, personally? He did but that much had been attributed towards his developing feelings towards Gemini. 

Plus, he'd be foolish to reject that kind of an offer or chance if that was something they both wanted to explore further. 

Impressions in her neck reminded him vividly of how his lips touched and then his teeth punctured, a euphoria that seemed to flash as an unforgettable memory. She tested delightful both in blood and skin, even if he had just kissed her flesh it would have been pleasuring. Being an empath wasn't a necessary trait to understand how much Gemini enjoyed the process of it while they tussled in the bed, her moans said it all, which had surprised him but never stopped him or stalled. Instinct told him what to do but she had been his first meal on that level and each suctioned drop of blood that slide down his throat empowered him further even his senses and natural strengths seemed to become more defined due to the change in balance and power within himself. 

"A title you're apparently claiming with some pretty intense glee, like someone whose been well appreciated." Appreciated, an easy way to describe how he felt by her along with what he offered towards her as well. Tonight she gave him much more than just a start of his family to the point he wasn't sure how grateful he'd truly been with her. Earlier in the evening had felt distant and he had felt foolish for not listening to her. Her tender kiss against his lips perpetuated that feeling more while he leaned into it not only in acceptance but equal sensitivity and heat. " Slave? You? Ha! No one could manage that without some pretty harsh difficulty. Now a blood doll. . . " He remarked jokingly aiming at the fact she seemed to like a lot of things he offered deep inside of her, including his fangs. "Maybe I just want to keep up this heated passion we have going on? You do fill my bed pretty nicely."

Ice cream!? In HIS bed?! . . . Saying no was increasingly difficult once her eyes fluttered from the constant batting of those lovely lashes. " Fine, but some of it is being licked off of you, you know that, right?": Mischievous smirk seemed to form on his features as the thought and idea already seemed to churn enough in his mind that his emotions pulsated out another wave of desire. 

"Well, I definitely feel appreciated. Should've probably realised that Dhampirs offer an inhuman workout though," Gemini grinned cheekily from where her head rested, moving it again once she'd kissed him lightly, in order to nuzzle at his neck and collarbone again while she cuddled up closer. He was cozy, and she could sense that he was also fairly rejuvenated from what she'd offered on top of the pleasures of the flesh. She snickered at his jest about the 'blood doll' thing, before glancing up at him with a raised brow. "Now then, you make it sound like I'm going to just let any old bloodsucker get his fangs in me when you say it like that," Gemini tutted quietly.

"But if it feels that good in the middle of naked-funtimes, I think I'm willing to let you penetrate me in more than one way now and then," The woman's brows wiggled, before she laughed softly and hummed at the idea of keeping this... whatever it was they had right now, going. She agreed, he did have a comfy bed and sturdy as well. She'd half expected it to break or something, it wasn't like they weren't practically trying to wreck it.

"I can handle being a plate..." The woman was responding cheekily when she felt that increase in desire flow off Marcus, probably imagining what he just suggested, and she chuckled low, before shifting herself so that she was laying over him, "Maybe... in a bit." She murmured, before taking his lips up in yet another desire-driven kiss.

They had a long night ahead of them.