School Status:
Tallygarunga: Term One, VMU: Summer Break

House Points

Sturt
Flinders
Spencer
Bourke
pxmBtN.png
An AU non-canon Harry Potter-inspired forum roleplay set in Australia.

Adoptable Spotlight

THE AUSTRALIAN HOME OF MAGIC
Sign in to follow this  
JazZay

Hey all!

Players Guest

Hey all! I'm JazZay or Zayzie in the discord. I go by Zay or Jazz nowadays so whichever works. I have been lurking for a few days now and have been letting a character idea strew and then started to flesh it out as I became more comfortable with setting stuff

I'm also from the U.S. though so I don't know much about Australian things, and always appreciate a nudge or heads up if I did something silly.

Annnd I also like coming of age stories and kid adventures in a magical settnig so I hope I can write some fun threads with everyone!

• Here to be Member

✩ Moddies ✩ Kaitore

Hey there and Welcome to the crazy house thst is Tally! Don't worry too much about knowing Australian thingx. (Let's be honest I only really know that there is a season where birds legit try to murder you in cold blood!) You'll find over time things will be much smoother than they appear! 

If you have any questions or need something clarified always feel free to ask. Theres usualky someone around that can answer it or at the very least direct you to the person that can give the best answer possible!

★ Admin ☆ Tinkerer of Things That Shouldn't Be Tinkered★ Sadrienne
Muggleborn Human ☆ She/Her

Hey there, and welcome!

Absolutely do not stress about Australian things. If it's not correct, but also not a big deal---well.. it's not a big deal. If it's not correct and world-breaking, we'll help you work out what to adjust so everything fits nice. Expecting people to get it right 100% of the time would be ridiculous on our part. Also, I get things wrong basically all the time anyway. And sometimes, the stuff that isn't correct is actually more interesting than what is realistic, and we roll with it. 

Magpie season is absolutely a thing, as Kai mentioned. It's horrible. XD

Players Poppy
Non-Magical Human

This new found birds try to murder you thing is why I have decided that I shall remain firmly on my tiny island kthanks. Welcome Zay, I'm from the UK and constantly get stuff wrong, so no worries we can be wrong and baffled about it all together!

Sign in to follow this