School Status:
Tallygarunga: Term One, VMU: Summer Break

House Points

Sturt
Flinders
Spencer
Bourke
pxmBtN.png
An AU non-canon Harry Potter-inspired forum roleplay set in Australia.

Adoptable Spotlight

THE AUSTRALIAN HOME OF MAGIC
Webster

....And Hello From The Other Side Of The World!

Players Guest

Just thought I'd drop by and say hello; found the board through running into Tallygarunga's Twitter account. Spent a few days knocking about, just looking around and thought, "I'll give it a go," and decided to join.

It is kind of weird, though; the first forum I ever joined - NewsOnF1 - back in May 2005 was an Australian-based forum (in fact, if I remember correctly, the admin there hailed from around Epping, NSW) so in a sense it feels as though the forum circle is coming complete so...but like I said, I came across the board, it caught my interest and here I am.

IJKFED1.jpg

*tips the fedora towards the board* Anyway, see you all around the forum!  :) 

• Here to be Member

★ Admin ☆ Resident Mamacat & Sorter of Awesome★ LilyCat
Pureblood Fairy ☆ She/Her

Welcome, welcome! And a pleasure to meet you! I do so love when the lurkers decide to say hi and join us. XD

If you need any help with anything, don't be afraid to poke one of the staffies or a member, and totally hit us up in the Discord as well. Looking forward to seeing what character(s) you bring along with you. ❤️ 

• Like 1

Players ☆ Professional ProcrastinatorGuest
☆ She/Her

Cheers, welcome aboard! I hope you like it here among us nerds. I'll second Lily regarding having you join the Discord server to chat with us all, and I look forward to RP'ing with ya! :)

• Like 1

✩ Moddies ✩ Kaitore

Hey there and welcome to Tallygarunga! Connecting through the Discord is a good way to meet a lot of the members! (Quicker answers too, everyone loves quicker answers.) We have a pretty diverse group with time zones so there will usually be someone around. And some of us have very questionable sleep schedules which could help with that. 

• Like 1

Players Guest
13 hours ago, LilyCat said:

Welcome, welcome! And a pleasure to meet you! I do so love when the lurkers decide to say hi and join us. XD

If you need any help with anything, don't be afraid to poke one of the staffies or a member, and totally hit us up in the Discord as well. Looking forward to seeing what character(s) you bring along with you. ❤️ 

4 hours ago, Kirupachi said:

Cheers, welcome aboard! I hope you like it here among us nerds. I'll second Lily regarding having you join the Discord server to chat with us all, and I look forward to RP'ing with ya! :)

2 hours ago, Kaitore said:

Hey there and welcome to Tallygarunga! Connecting through the Discord is a good way to meet a lot of the members! (Quicker answers too, everyone loves quicker answers.) We have a pretty diverse group with time zones so there will usually be someone around. And some of us have very questionable sleep schedules which could help with that. 

Thanks for the welcome, everyone!

Players Guest
4 hours ago, Poppy said:

Late too the party, but, welcome to Tally me dear. Look forward too see you about.

Thanks for the welcome, Poppy! :)