Cbox
Guest enabled! No advertising, and be nice! Not much happening here? Check out our Discord!
Welcome to Tallygarunga, an original roleplay set in the Harry Potter universe. Set in present-day Australia, tensions are high between the Ministry of Magic and the only Ministry-run wizarding school in the country. Become like the other snooty private schools? Not a chance.

Originally established in August 2006, Tallygarunga prides itself on an inclusive and active community. Once part of the Tally family, always part of the Tally family. Whether you're here for the first time, the thousandth time, or returning after a long time---welcome home.
Staff
Sadrienne
Founder
LilyCat
Admin
Kaitore
Sturt
Flinders
Spencer
Bourke
Tallygarunga
a non-canon au potterverse roleplay
September, 2019 :: Spring
Sign in to follow this  

Complete Fatherly (Dec. 9 2017)

Ministry ☆ Head of Magical Law Enforcement - Victorian Ministry of MagicScotteh
Pureblood Human

Jason laughed out loud, probably a little louder than he should have. "Always had to be right?"" He asked, still laughing. "Then, she definitely has not changed one bit at all." Jason wiped the tears of laughter from his eyes, and sat back into his chair a bit more. "I'll tell you this much, she loves you very much. She was excited any chance we got to go see you in Greece."

Jason shuffled around, getting more comfortable. "We got a good woman in our lives with her." Jason said with a smile on his face. "I'm very undeserving of her, I feel, at times. She's everything I am not." This was true, too. She was kind, loving, and compassionate. He was not. Except when it came to her and the kids. He attributed this to his life as an Auror, of course, but she brought out the very best in him.

Repository ☆ CEO Athena WorldwideKay
Pureblood Human ☆ he/him

He smiled for a moment and laughed as well. ”she has always been a hurricane.” He was amazed at the resolve she always seemed to have. It was as though someone had made her extra stubborn on purpose. ”It is annoying when when she is right most of the time.” he admitted, when it came to him he knew more often than not she was going to be right. He wouldn’t claim to know how it worked in their marriage. ”Her mother was like that. Did you get to spend any time with Esme before she passed?” He knew Doe and her mother weren’t close… Lot’s mother had always been more of a surrogate mother to her anyway. He assumed that they had spent time with Aviva given some rather Aviva like gifts around the home. ”I am lucky, she does. I fear if she did not, then I would not have much of a relationship with any of my children.” 

Atlas thought for a moment. ”I think if you were truly undeserving she would have left you by now.” he said honestly. ”My daughter would not spend time with someone who was not worth it.” he knew that much about her. ”The only glaring exception being Malcolm but he had us all fooled.” Which was the sad truth. 

Ministry ☆ Head of Magical Law Enforcement - Victorian Ministry of MagicScotteh
Pureblood Human

Jason shook his head when he asked if he'd been able to spend any time with Esme. "No, not really." Jason said. "We haven't really spoke of her much." Jason did, however, smile at Atlas when he said he'd been lucky the loved him so much. "I think the two of you will grow stronger, and who knows, maybe Lot will come around eventually." Jason said, reassuringly. However, if he was being honest with himself, even he doubted that.

Jason smiled at the man. "Well, we don't have to worry about Malcolm anymore." Jason had made sure of that. "And, you never have to worry about her again. Except for when she goes on her 'mommy does everything and is superwoman' phases. Which, happens a lot." 

Jason sat up in his seat. "And with that, I need to go on to bed as well. I'm off tomorrow, and I'm going to take the kids so that she can just relax. For once." Jason stood up, and put his hand on Atlas' shoulder. "Have a good night, pops." 

With that, Jason made his way upstairs, and suck into the bed with Eudoxia.