Cbox
Guest enabled! No advertising, and be nice! Not much happening here? Check out our Discord!
Welcome to Tallygarunga, an original roleplay set in the Harry Potter universe. Set in present-day Australia, tensions are high between the Ministry of Magic and the only Ministry-run wizarding school in the country. Become like the other snooty private schools? Not a chance.

Originally established in August 2006, Tallygarunga prides itself on an inclusive and active community. Once part of the Tally family, always part of the Tally family. Whether you're here for the first time, the thousandth time, or returning after a long time---welcome home.
Staff
Sadrienne
Founder
LilyCat
Admin
Kaitore
Sturt
Flinders
Spencer
Bourke
Tallygarunga
a non-canon au potterverse roleplay
August, 2019 :: Winter

Bourke ☆ Fifth Year ☆ Apprentice BakerKirupachi
15 year old Halfbreed Veela ☆ She/Her

"Yo, Samsung!" Came the boisterous greeting, forcing Samantha to look up from her copy of 'The Dark Forces: A Guide to Self-Protection' to see who was the invader of her personal space. She recognized her cousin instantly as the Spencer plopped down on the grass before her, crossing her legs and looking quite bored.

"You're running out of creativity? I've heard that one before, not even from you." Samantha couldn't help but tease the girl, watching as her nose scrunched up in frustration. A few seconds passed before a look of brilliant realization was transparent in her face, excitement quickly defeating frustration.

"Oh, I know! Samsonite!" Amber exclaimed, pumping her fist in victory. It prompted Sam to giggle, covering her mouth for a short period before nodding in acknowledgement.

"Okay, okay, you win. To what do I owe your company?" The Bourke lightly bent the corner of the page she was on before closing the school book. Amber glanced at it, scooting over just enough so she could better read the upside down title of the cover.

"Whatcha readin'?" She asked. "Defense Against the Dark Arts? You're studying when there's such fantastic weather outside? When it's a weekend?!" Amber almost looked offended. Indeed, the sun was shining, and it was hot enough for the school-mandated uniforms to start getting slightly uncomfortable. It wasn't the weekend just yet, but a Friday afternoon still counted as such, right? Plus, Samantha just plain studied too much - grades notwithstanding, of course.

"You're probably the last person I'd ask to evaluate my studying habits." The half-Veela replied as she placed her book back in her backpack before letting the bag rest on its own under the tree her back was pressing to. "No offense, of course."

"Fair enough."