School Status:
Tallygarunga: Term One, VMU: Summer Break

House Points

Sturt
Flinders
Spencer
Bourke
pxmBtN.png
An AU non-canon Harry Potter-inspired forum roleplay set in Australia.

Adoptable Spotlight

THE AUSTRALIAN HOME OF MAGIC
Sign in to follow this  
Avery

Hello!

Friends Guest

Hello everyone and nice to meet you all. I'm a player from Canada, and as such often make my characters Canadian too, so sorry about that, eh? I used to be a very, very, very active forum roleplayer but have stopped since I started university. I was really missing it and then I found you guys, so, here I am! 

• Here to be Member

Players ☆ Professional ProcrastinatorGuest
☆ She/Her

We already met, but, welcome aboard! I hope you enjoy your time here in Tally. Definitely looking forward to RP'ing with you at the earliest convenience, and hit me up whenever you'd like if you wanna plot something up!

✩ Moddies ✩ Kaitore

Welcome to Tallygarunga! Thankfully we're a community that caters to the 'busy stiff' as I call it! Whether it is University or a Career - we are always ready to cooperate with the demands! Hope you enjoy your time with us. If you have any questions, ideas, or thoughts - don't be afraid to speak them or ask. There are usually folks around the discord and those that prowl the site that can help to answer.

Players Poppy
Non-Magical Human

Welcome, welcome! Don't worry about making the majority of your characters from the same country as yourself. I am from Britain and do the same thing :D

Sign in to follow this