School Status:
Tallygarunga: Term One, VMU: Summer Break

House Points

Sturt
Flinders
Spencer
Bourke
pxmBtN.png
An AU non-canon Harry Potter-inspired forum roleplay set in Australia.

Adoptable Spotlight

THE AUSTRALIAN HOME OF MAGIC
Sign in to follow this  
KountKraken

Hello There

Friends Guest

Hello to anyone reading this. It is I, the Kraken from Texas, and I have been released. Already joined the discord so you might have seen my name pop up there. I enjoy writing, even though I'm pretty sure I'm kinda meh at it. Some other hobbies of mine include drawing, playing games, and football. Been roleplaying for only about a year, so I'm fairly new compared to a lot of people here it seems. Don't really know what else to put here so I guess that's it. Pleasure meeting you all.

• Here to be Member

Players ☆ Professional ProcrastinatorGuest
☆ She/Her

Howdy, welcome aboard :) 

Did see you on Discord. Don't worry about newness, everybody's gotta start somewhere. Looking forward to seeing what characters you come up with~

✩ Moddies ✩ Kaitore

Heya and welcome to the Tally-fun where crazy is part the course and fun is the goal!

As Kiru said, don't mind the newness! Always have to start somewhere and what matters is that you're willing to take the chance and step! If you ever have any questions about the site, characters, or really anything that comes to mind don't be afraid to ask. There's often someone around that can answer given a little bit of a poke!

Sign in to follow this