Sturt ☆ Fifth Year Kirupachi
16 year old Muggleborn Human ☆ She/Her

"It's none of other students' business if you have exams tailored for you or not, and your case is justifiable." Chloe rebutted, lightly shaking her head as she did. That's what special education was for in some cases - while a harsh comparison, Alexander's illness was a handicap and thus it should be handled as such in her point of view.

"That sounds doable." The girl nodded. She did have a bit of an obsession over taking care of such creatures, magical or not - her adopting little Frost was proof of that, and she has taken care of him with a lot of love ever since. "What sort of creatures do they have there? Might as well brush up on my knowledge before heading there." She was more experienced with lower level creatures, and couldn't exactly say she was prepared to handle a Manticore.

"I think I can work my way up into the third level easily." Anything else and the owners/employees would just be incompetent to let inexperienced people near them, anyway. "If... they let me, anyway. I understand if they want me to work with lower level creatures, if only for safety's sake." She wouldn't blame them in the least. In fact, she was sort of hoping they'd display that level of reliability.

"Is anyone from Tally working there?" Perhaps having a coworker also sharing the same school setting could serve as an easier way to fit in.

Spencer ☆ Sixth Year ☆ Guitarist/Vocalist - Local School Hero!✩ Kaitore
19* year old Halfbreed Sorceraic ☆ HE/HIM

"I would say it's less about the other students and more about the future of things. It isn't simply knowledge, it's a force - a power. Something that is destructive and can be often used for various means." Alexander shook his head lightly. "It's justifiable to give a person the means to try and raise above those issues but not to alter that which is intended not to just show proficiency but proper responsibility. It'd be a disservice to the world at large for such a reckless alteration." It was something that he couldn't allow to be considered an option for success alone. Forces that people abuse on normal means shouldn't be something that should be bypassed for those with difficulties, not with his particular difficulties anyways. 

"I can't remember all of them off hand. . . But I do know they have a few Fire salamander's that stalk about in some tanks. If you want I can swing by sometime in the week and get a list of creatures that they have from their pamphlet." He imagined it'd also have the benefit of a map of the reserve etched inside of it as well which would be a massive assistance in knowing going in. "Pretty sure they'll start you off nice and slow, though. They're pretty big on people keeping safe and respectable of the wildlife."

Alexander's head shook. "Not that I'm aware but there are a few people who have some ties to it. Like the Headmaster, It's a relative of his that manages it and all." He often forgot Alan and Stuart were cousins, a sign to him that the family practically spawned Spencer's. "And if you want I can always sign up to help out there. I'm sure Stu wouldn't mind too much on that."

Sturt ☆ Fifth Year Kirupachi
16 year old Muggleborn Human ☆ She/Her

"...Fair enough, I suppose..." She hesitantly let it go. The amount of consecutive unsolvable issues Chloe was coming across that afternoon was leaving a bad taste in her mouth - something didn't feel right. She didn't believe in impossible situations, and was an advocate for trying as hard as necessary to find one's way out of things. So much complacency over bad situations and not finding creative ways around it wasn't sitting well with her - but try as she might, she couldn't figure out an answer herself. But then again, she wasn't the one in the situation. Her mental faculties could only apply to her limited knowledge of it.

"Fire salamanders? I... could learn more about them, certainly... But anyway, you shouldn't pick up the pamphlet. I appreciate it, but going all the way for just that feels like a waste." Surely she could find information on her own somewhere. She didn't need Alexander to go out of his way - quite literally, in this case - to help her out.

"Sign up?" She was visibly stunned that he was willing to go that far. "That's alright... You most likely have your own issues to take care of as is, I can handle myself." Chloe wasn't exactly sure how to feel about such an offer, nor could figure the reasoning behind it. She wasn't used to people being so altruistic, at least.

"Just... Focus on your exams. Even if there's a good chance you won't pass, give it your best. Don't worry about me or the reserve, actually." Maybe if she gave him some time, he would have more room to control the magical oddities? "I can wait for next year. It's no problem to me, really."

Spencer ☆ Sixth Year ☆ Guitarist/Vocalist - Local School Hero!✩ Kaitore
19* year old Halfbreed Sorceraic ☆ HE/HIM

He hadn't meant to seem as if his explanation had been another excuse, something to shoot down her goodwill. She'd been trying and that was something he had started to admire in this young girl, the effort that she'd gone through to try and help another person. It was an impressive sign to him that a person who wasn't by nature a socialite had that kind of heart and mind to extend themselves for another person. Not that he'd been too surprised not with the kind of interests that seemed to be held for the reservation and trying to nurture and care for Animals. Many needed it especially those that were on the cusp of being wiped out entirely and needed intervention as their protection. 

"Oh, it's never a waste - believe you me. I don't mind doing it, not really out of my way. That and I would be more than glad to do so." Part of the drive had been that he wanted some of Mrs. Mary's cooking. The stuff of legends in his opinion though it also had just been on the way to a lot of his stops involving family members and other friends he'd attempt to visit like Frankie. But he had never minded doing what he could for those that had been considered 'Friends', whether Chole knew it or not he'd already judged her as someone that is one. 

"Never look a gift Granian in the mouth." A smirk turned upwards along his expression. "It isn't any harm in thing I need to get done. I tend to spread out my time pretty well and I have no time extensive obligation. It'd be a cool way to hang out too." It seemed to be the best way in his mind to not only ease her into the daily things but to have someone close enough in age and that knew her to offer faster comfortability. It was never a good feeling to be in a place where a person could potentially feel as if no connection could be made with anyone that could be considered a colleague. 

A softened grunt rumbled in his throat, she didn't know and couldn't have known there might not be a 'next year' for him. "Hey, hey. It's fine, Chloe, really. It will be lots of fun too, I promise. And if it isn't we'll make our own fun, simple as that."