Bourke ☆ Seventh Year ☆ Quidditich Player - Chaser , Muay Thai Assistant✩ Kaitore
17 year old Muggleborn Human ☆ HE/HIM

"I can get it for ya', Chloe. That way ya' can save up for something to get ya' Sis." Tyson often made sure he had discretionary funds when it came to getting equipment and other supplies. Something like armbands had been inexpensive compared to some of the other stuff he often had to replace when time and constant use worn them down. "I'd say that's a win-win situation, yea?" He wasn't sure if she'd argue about it not being necessary but his mind also had already been long made up the moment it flowed from his mouth. The risks of having someone like him as a friend. 

"Window shopping sounds so. . .Bland." It was indeed the very definition of window shopping, but it was hardly different than price checking in his opinion. As a consumer a person should be aware of not only what they're buying but whether or not it's a quality they could try and trust. "Yea, it could be seen as rude. Course, it's also likely we'd show up again with a better idea and actually buy something. Think they'd like satisfied customers rather than folks who just bought something cause they felt obligated to walking in the store." He could see from the angle of a retailer that it could be considered rude but he also figured that business needed a certain standard of a gamble in that aspect. 

"I can get with that. Gotta' put together a list of the kind of stuff you like to look into. We can those kinds of places first, ya' know, the important things." That's how he classified it, after all, if it was something she was interested in understanding or getting things then it was important. Important enough to explore and check them out. "And ya' wouldn't be eating up my time, Chloe. Being a friend ya' entitled too time too. Just how things go." There were a lot of things he needed to attend to but there had been twenty-four hours in a day, he figured he could surely offer some of it to her without any hesitation or slacking in other things that demanded their own set of attention. 

Sturt ☆ Fifth Year Kirupachi
16 year old Muggleborn Human ☆ She/Her

"That's fine. You have more important things to worry about." It didn't sit well with Chloe to have someone who needed to save up in the first place, to spend any amount of currency with her. She wasn't about to let it happen, and was adamant about her decision. "It won't kill me to wait a few weeks for the armbands."

As Tyson suggested making a list, she didn't have anything specific to say. "I'd rather just aimlessly explore, I suppose. I won't know about new things if I just stick to the sort of things I enjoy." And for all they knew, there was a nice store hiding out there that was right up their alley - they wouldn't know about it if they didn't go out looking.

His ensuing choice of words took Chloe aback; or rather, word. Friend. Her eyes widened slightly at the implication that they did share a friendship, and she felt honored that he considered her such, even though she didn't quite understand what she did to earn such a thing. But, did she even know what friendship was, exactly? Could she say she was Tyson's friend? To her, 'loaning time' and 'helping others out' was just something she did for everybody. By that logic, was everyone her friend?

Before she could continue the skewed line of thought, she saw a vertical object approaching her field of vision. That was when she realized she was about to walk into a post. Fast reflexes took over and she quickly sidestepped the offending object, jogging a few steps to catch up with her colleague once more. It seemed that she had gotten distracted and almost paid a dear cost for it.

"...Right back at you, I guess." She eventually nodded, finally replying to his statement. "But I can wait for that, is my point. There are time sensitive matters in your hands, and I'll still be here when you're done with them. So don't think too much about that, alright?" Chloe thought it was a fair compromise. She glanced at him as she was making her point. "And the town will still be here. We'll have plenty of time. I'm fine with adapting." She couldn't adapt to social conventions, proper, but hell, she sure could adapt to help people no matter what.

"It's not a big deal anyway." She continued as they walked down the road, her eyes actually trained in front of her lest she nearly crash into a foreign object once more. However, for once in her life, she tried to take a stab at alleviating the situation. "Besides, I can just comb through this place by myself, right? Just you watch."

Bourke ☆ Seventh Year ☆ Quidditich Player - Chaser , Muay Thai Assistant✩ Kaitore

"Looking a gift Bourke in the mouth isn't cool, ya' know." Tyson joked lightly but shrugged. He wasn't going to force a present into her hands if she didn't truly want it. Each person had the choice in whether they wanted to accept. "Aight, but let it be said that I'm not the sort that didn't try."  A few things he wasn't too worried about and that mostly had been due to the time he'd given himself depending on the more likely route he'd end up taking. 

"Ya' would learn about them after. But I feel ya', wanna be surprised like it's a Christmas day. Can't fault for that." Sometimes that could be a better approach considering the various shops that littered the strip. He'd been more concerned with the potential 'one day it'd be there, one day it won't' potential risk. "I'll make sure to keep an eye on the weather. Sometimes it can surprise ya' when you make plans." Maybe not extensively surprised but keeping up with what could happen through the day would make it easier to plan around it. 

At first he hadn't caught on that she'd started to lag behind and wouldn't have known that it was due to his own conclusion of their relationship as friends. When he turned to take a glance at her and found her gone, a quick glance around the area ensued. Until she'd been spotted just dodging the object that had almost met her in a very painful way if it would have struck her. 

She guessed? It had been a reminder to him that her mother had been trying to get the young teen more social and into meeting her peers. Did. . . She have no actual friends? Or were they all just potential acquaintances? He shook his head as he smirked, considering that for someone who didn't have friends she worried like she was used to it with them. "Ya' worrying about it too much, Chloe. It's cool, yea? The problems will be dealt with and constantly jumping on em' like you're Mario won't really help anything. All ya' can do is plan and then just deal with life around until it's time to manage it.

It wasn't time for him, not fully yet. His scholarship would maintain for him Housing for sometime as long as he could keep up his performance and that was another time buffer. "Oh, yeah? By ya' self? Ain't that the jolt of courage in you!" That was good to see, he was happy that she had such a stern stance in what she could do in her own time. Her own mind decided that and not another dictating it. "Aight, if ya' do it alone then ya' Gotta' take pictures or videos for me. Yea? It's supposed to be our way of hanging out can't leave the other out when we do it. Sounds like a deal?"

Sturt ☆ Fifth Year Kirupachi
16 year old Muggleborn Human ☆ She/Her

"Mm. I suppose so." It took Chloe one too many moments to realize what Tyson was referencing there - she wasn't exactly well versed in gaming culture, unless it had the words 'Gundam', 'Armored Core', or 'Front Mission' attached (among very few others). "Not much of a planner myself, to be honest."

The joke had worked. The momentary relief with her success brought a small to her lips, although it didn't last too long. "Pictures?" Her hands weren't the shaky sort, but she had no experience with such a thing - outside of photos of her own built kits, that is. However, she wasn't someone to shy away of a new challenge, now was she?

"I... could, yes. I don't see the point, but I could." She confessed. "Why do you need pictures of a place you live in as is?" The girl asked in confusion. Truth be told, she didn't understand her generation's obsession with pictures, Muggle-style or otherwise. Definitely not the new 'selfie' fad, at least.

"I apologize if that sounds rude, I just don't understand why people would rather look at pictures of things instead of going to those places and seeing it for themselves." If it was educational, she understood - however, she really didn't get any sort of fulfillment out of looking at anything else in any way, finding it hard to process why people do such a thing.

"Spur of the moment, eh?" Not what he'd expected in her style but then again those that tended to have tight schedules did deserve those moments to just be wild, random - the very idea of spontaneous. "Aight, we'll do it your way one-hundred percent through, yea?" They could actually come out with more in that choice of action than actually making concrete plans about when, where, and how. That had been on top of the fact she was going to most likely be as adamant about them moving with his own schedule versus hers. 

Tilted his head slightly at her sense of confusion with his own brand of it. But her question was a fair one and maybe much more logical than he would have actually admitted or much more than most people would ever consider in general. "It isn't so much about the place, ya know? It's kind of like. . . Seeing the journey through ya' eyes a bit. Not literally, obviously." Not without some serious magic behind it at any rate! "But if I'm not there during ya' visits I wanna be able to say 'Ah, yea, I get what drew her there!' or 'Huh, I didn't know I miss that one!'" 

A shrug flowed from his shoulders but he continued on. "Plus, it's ya' memories and it's always good to have 'em. Ya' know? One day ya' might change and think you just wish you would taken more pictures of ya' youthful days. Well. . .At least now ya' gonna have those kinds of memories laying around commemorate the day. That and some folks may not be able to get there or only get there once in a life time.

Tyson's arm raised up as they approached the equipment store where he'd grab the door and held it open to allow Chloe to proceed him before he'd follow in. "There's no guarantee i'll choose to go to VMU either. Might end up going to somewhere far, too far where even using a travelling trick would cost precious time." Personally he didn't want to move away or even consider other colleges. His life was here, the few friends he did have or make as well as a Girlfriend. Yet, it had been someone from his life the asked of him to consider all options and not to stay just because others were here. "Anyways, it's just 'bout the sentimentality behind it. Something that like. . . Years later ya' can remember. Something to talk about how that day went, felt, almost like it was just yesterday even if it's five years from then. If that makes any sense.

He couldn't guarantee that it did make sense, the very idea of sentimentality had been for the internal feeling and reminder. It wasn't necessary but it helped people to remember certain days, moments, things that helped to shape them to who they were in that moment.