pxmBtN.png
Sturt
Flinders
Spencer
Bourke

Players ☆ New Character Maker, Professional ProcrastinatorGuest
2019 year old ☆ She/Her
5 hours ago, Becca said:

Hi there! Could MJ and Eva have a thread? They are the same age and they could bond perhaps! Eva is new and would probably try to befriend her because she wouldn't know or care about her reputation and would simply want to make friends. :) 

Eva & MJ - Always up for all the threads! Might be a funny thing to do as well. Awkward MJ would be like 'why is this pretty girl talking to me what did I do' because Veela charms are gonna Veela charm, but ultimately she'd be overjoyed about potentially having a new friend. She really needs those! Feel free to hit me up on Discord DM's over it so we brainstorm a few threads for these two nerds. Both not having a background in the whole realm of friendship could potentially make theirs all the stronger, since I'm sure they'd very much appreciate it.

Now let's see if I can think of a few connections on my own.

Eva & Meadow - Also a girl from Flinders, although lately she's had books up to her eyeballs due to the SPIDER exams closing in on her. Nevertheless, since this girl is bound to be hit on by Travis Franklin at some point or another, Meadow would more than likely be around to whack her best friend upside the head and tell him to back off. Being an upperclassman, she'd also be overprotective over younger fellow House members by default.

Eva & Sam - A fellow Veela, and someone who would be able to tell Eva's a Veela. Sam is what I like to call 'diabetes' - she befriends pretty much everyone, regardless of circumstance, most of the time. She'd be more than happy to show Eva around both around Campus, as well as around town (as Eva, being a Fourth Year, would need a sponsor every time she is to leave campus - anyone at the fifth year range or older is needed to play the part, and Sam would be perfect to do it during non-working days). Plus, she has a Pygmy Puff pet now. Watch it, pet it, love it.

Eva & Amber - Another girl who has the capacity to befriend pretty much everyone, and Sam's cousin. This girl isn't a Veela, but she's a walking Veela detector due to overexposure - her guardian is a full Veela, her sister is a half-Veela, all her cousins are half-Veela, so on and so forth (not that others are aware of this). As such, she'd know Eva to be one on sight and would be able to resist the charms accordingly without much difficulty. This girl likes to do stupid things for fun, is loud, brash, and if she hasn't met Eva yet, give her 2 minutes.

2019 year old ☆ She/Her

Why hi hello hey, added Laurie's stuff. Huzzah!

2019 year old ☆ She/Her

Updated with May's stuff and things.

2019 year old ☆ She/Her

Updated with Ian's splotter.

God damn it.

Flinders ☆ Fifth Year FeererMe
15 year old Muggleborn Human ☆ She/Her

Mj Clarke an Nareena Palmer. 

|| The quiet Flinders girls || 

Two young girls who just aren't good at the whole socializing and friend thing. They're the same age, same house, and similar in backgrounds (muggle kids are mean) though Nareena never suffered the loss of siblings (she doesn't have any as an only child) still I feel like they could bond if only in a quiet awkward way. 

They've been in the same classes, for the most part, for years so maybe the two shy girls could've inadvertently gravitated toward each other. A wallflower garden if you will. They never really talked much but they've always just sort of felt more at ease when lumped together. Nareena gravitates toward others not wanting to be alone so I have these images of these two girls sitting around in companionable silence in the common room without really realizing it. Maybe people assume they are friends already when really neither girl have been that chatty with each other.

As for developing friendships I'd really love to toss these two into a thread together and see how well they get along. I feel like they'd be good for each other and the threads would be adorable. 

Thoughts? Ideas?

Random thoughts:

• Roommates? 
  • Study Partners?

2019 year old ☆ She/Her

@FeererMe @Nareena Palmer

RE: MJ & Nareena - Yep, I can totally see that! Comfort in silence. Maybe go a step further and say they sometimes do projects together due to being on a similar wavelength, borrowing from the study partners idea? They'd be on amicable terms to start with, potentially making the road to friendship easier. Unfortunately I can't go for the roommates portion of the idea because she doesn't board, she lives in Koonyah with her family (although if you wait half a year, I can offer Meadow as a roommate since her current one will be graduating then).

Feel free to bring up any specific ideas for a thread, as well as hitting me up on Discord over this (and more things, I have too many characters). Though maybe this could help for a first thread: MJ's recently received an annotated DADA book from her sister that she's been getting through in her free time, sometimes in the common room, and occasionally she decides to practice the spells of that book. Given that she has a bit of a proclivity for pyrotechnics, every few attempts something blows up. Maybe have a situation spring up based on that?