Players Guest

Howdy. I'm Kiru (or whatever you wanna call me I suppose), and I'm from Portugal. My RP experience is 12 years young and this isn't my first HP rodeo, though I'm admittedly very rusty. Read all the books, watched all the movies, don't remember much of the specifics. Welp, time to dive right in~

• Here to be Member

✩ Moddies ✩ Kaitore

Heya there Kiru and Welcome to Tallygarunga! I can't say I remember any of the like two books I've heard read. (Never casted eyes on it myself but hey, seen a few movies so good 'nough am I right?) Hopefully, the rust will come off fast but that's what the occassional shen-on-agains are for! Hope you enjoy your time and if there are any questions or ideas please, feel free to ask!

Players Guest
16 minutes ago, Kaitore said:

Heya there Kiru and Welcome to Tallygarunga! I can't say I remember any of the like two books I've heard read. (Never casted eyes on it myself but hey, seen a few movies so good 'nough am I right?) Hopefully, the rust will come off fast but that's what the occassional shen-on-agains are for! Hope you enjoy your time and if there are any questions or ideas please, feel free to ask!

Nothing to ask here right now, just a compliment your way for that Tatsuya Suou picture.

✩ Moddies ✩ Kaitore
11 minutes ago, Kirupachi said:

Nothing to ask here right now, just a compliment your way for that Tatsuya Suou picture.

I may or may not be a Shin Megami Tensei Franchise obsessed fanatic. Maybe.

Players Guest
5 minutes ago, Kaitore said:

I may or may not be a Shin Megami Tensei Franchise obsessed fanatic. Maybe.

Much respect. Would like to branch out to mainline stuff myself, but time is a fickle thing.

✩ Moddies ✩ Kaitore
3 hours ago, Kirupachi said:

Much respect. Would like to branch out to mainline stuff myself, but time is a fickle thing.

Ugh, Yes, time is horribly against me. I have played many of them but they require a lot of time beyond just doing the story.  A bit of grinding is almost always expected.